ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionStory Arcs and Ideas EmptyStory Arcs and Ideas

more_horiz
Exactly as it says on the tin Smile

descriptionStory Arcs and Ideas EmptyRe: Story Arcs and Ideas

more_horiz

I have a couple of rough ideas, some involving Nukeman and another plan involving the sisters and mechanoking.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I have a couple of rough ideas, some involving Nukeman and another plan involving the sisters and mechanoking.
Lay it on me Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lay it on me Smile

Psionica works with Mary, Sho and Richard to not only upgrade the anti psychic defenses, but produce some small portable wrist shields that protect the wearers from psychic attacks. This will keep LION Agents safe from CHAOS's unknown psychic supersoldier, the guy who blew up the captive's heads AND give LION a way to keep the captured CHAOS Soldiers alive in the event that they actually capture them. She also works on a secret project with them...
Furthermore, Psionica, in a showing of faith, injects something into the back of her neck: A tracker, in the event that something happens, such as her turning or being captured or brainwashed, LION can find her.
Anyway, after a few missions for them, Psionica is lured into a clever trap by CHAOS Agents. Once inside, anti-psychic jammers all throughout the facility turn on and the doors slam shut. Psionica is in extreme pain and her powers are put on the fritz. To make matters worse, the sisters show up, having been waiting for her. Despite the jammers, Psionica puts up a fight but is beaten, battered and captured. She is injected with a poison that paralyzes her body and puts her in extreme agony at the same time. She is transported to Mechanoking's lab, where he prepares for her surgery: To forcefully turn her into a cyborg slave, while she's still alive. However, the tracker alerts LION to her location and they send the heroes to get her out of there. The moment they enter, the defenses of his base activate and the heroes are hit by an anti-matter wave cannon, seemingly vaporizing them. However, Mary and Sophia saw something like this coming and sent in robotic duplicates first. Lightning Man moves first, hitting the base with an EMP and then zapping himself around the base to take out his defenses and find Psionica. The other heroes enter then, including Diamondback, and fight it out with The Sisters of CHAOS. Astroman finds Psionica first and sends MechanoKing flying through the wall, getting Psionica out of her restraints while Lightning Man shuts off the power, including the jammers. Getting her bearings, Psionica uses her telekinesis expertly enough to freely manipulate her body as if she wasn't paralyzed at all.......though she can't speak and is struggling to fight off the agony of the poison. Psionica and Astroman fight him together.
After an epic battle with the sisters, the Superheroes end up winning.....I have two ideas on this one.
One: The heroes do capture some of them, though the rest escape.
Two: The Sisters as a whole escape, albeit battered and thrashed from the fight.
The heroes meet up with Psionica and Astroman and join in on the fight while MechanoKing activates an army of cyborg soldiers.
After an epic clash, Psionica corners MechanoKing and telekinetically rips apart his body until only his brain case remains. She hands that over to LION and then destroys the rest of his equipment, smashing the base as a whole.
So we get an epic team clash, strategy and planning on both sides, and the Alliance vs The Sisters AND an army of Cyborgs.

As for Nukeman, Christine Zion has been working to find a way to replicate him but every test subject ends up melting down at best or exploding at worst. Eventually though, she does get it right and sends 'Armageddon' out to, what else, cause massive destruction. He runs into Nukeman, his target and Nukeman holds him off long enough to ask Gabriel to transport the two of them to a deserted planet, away from any living creatures. She does so. This is a calculated move by Christine, since, win or lose, she's taking one of LION's biggest guns off the playing field for now.
After an insanely powerful clash of power between both of them, Nukeman wins......and Armageddon explodes.
Gabriel, sensing the explosion, flies to his location, finding him in the floating debris of the planet. Alive, but with chunks of his body missing, so he has to not only be healed by her but also spend a loooong time in his special recharge chamber, putting him out of the game for awhile. I figure this will give us a chance to not only show how utterly insanely powerful he is, but also CHAOS's insane tech and have the battle somewhere where we don't have to worry about the planet being caught in the crossfire.

more_horiz
I like the ideas. I was thinking with Julien still undercover I do have this idea in that Julien, who is a female now, is inducted into the Sisters of CHAOS now as a way to infiltrate the group. This could be a good way to showcase how far Julien's training with The Order has come along.

Also there is still the plot that Christine has a clone that she created from Diamondback's DNA from the battle. The clone is grown up now.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I like the ideas. I was thinking with Julien still undercover I do have this idea in that Julien, who is a female now, is inducted into the Sisters of CHAOS now as a way to infiltrate the group. This could be a good way to showcase how far Julien's training with The Order has come along.

Also there is still the plot that Christine has a clone that she created from Diamondback's DNA from the battle. The clone is grown up now.

Awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Awesome. Very Happy
Actually I was wondering if there is any suggestions concerning those Embarassed Remember the situation with Diamondback and the Carrier and Julien going undercover?

more_horiz
If Julien is with them when they capture Psionica, they would obviously give Julien something that could protect him/her from the jammers. During the fight with The Heroes, Julien makes sure that they see it. Getting the point, they later describe it to Mary while Psionica is being treated and she works with Sho to develop their version of it, giving one to each of their psychic superheroes to ensure that jammers like that aren't a problem for them.

Another possible idea is Zion using the Diamondback clone to frame the real one for murder and assassinations and hurt the heroes credibility, the clone even using psychic attacks to whip the people into a frenzy. They investigate this and it leads into a fight where Diamondback fights her clone.

more_horiz
I wouldn't go as far as to say frame Diamondback. Due to Diamondback's hidden ability Christine created the clone as her own ultimate psychic.

more_horiz
with a Biomechanical Alien empire know as the Groxoio empire rule by the ruthless Amakuia Zerg trashing the cities of Philadelphia, Washington DC, Stridayxa Sweden, and the downtown part of New Battleaxe City. then kidnapping Emilia's parents and everyone else that could find close to or related to her. all cities were hit hard but the city that was hit hard the most was Philadelphia the home town of Somminua aka Emilia Axelindara and Lara being lay to waste. all these cities were acting just so the Groxoio Empire could kidnapped people related and close to Emilia as ransom for Umazio Zerg.

Emilia & psychic construct Jiffy defeated this alien being long ago on alien planet. however they didn't know at the time that the Alien was the brother of a ruthless Emperor who control a vast Alien Empire. well now that Emperor has come for his brother and is holding Osaia, Osaia EU, other people related or close to Emilia as ransom for his brother. even threating to vaporize the earth if he doesn't get his brother back.

but with Chaos Somminua and her Team the Kaijin Morphous ( Hiroishi) , meta Iron Claws ( Ming) , the Yokai KK ( Kelly) the half giant Sinew Girl ( Jojo) Teen Rangers have two enemies to deal with. but they will be aided by the under yet form teen Mythological team the Misfits compose of Emilia's half Harpy Cousin Susan aka Dizzy, the Gremlin girl Amend ( Minzy ) the Mazluhnek / Chupacabra girl Crypsis ( Babs) the Minotaur boy Bull ( Austin) and the Yeti Girl Dakaotoa Wolf.

plus fighting Chaos will be the 1st gen Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android LION Agent Sevda and her off spring / predecessors the 2nd generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android LION Agent Behemoth, LION Agent Hardstone , LION Agent Switch , LION Agent Mana , LION Agent Infuse , Agent Shake, LION agent Echo, LION agent Boom, LION agent Jiton, LION agent Oxgey, and LION agent Calo. along with the LION agent Catalyst, and the LION Middle East compose of the former Dead Eye Mercenaries. but on Chaos side is the former commander of the Dead Eye Mercenaries Cyrus the Great / Sargon / Sabubu and the Dark Kensei Hojo!

but what will rookie LION agent Kiki Stonewall be doing during the war hopefully not traffic duty.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as to say frame Diamondback. Due to Diamondback's hidden ability Christine created the clone as her own ultimate psychic.
the clone is suppose to be like Christine's major weapon/ace in the hole right? that's how I saw it for the most part

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Awesome. Very Happy
Actually I was wondering if there is any suggestions concerning those Embarassed Remember the situation with Diamondback and the Carrier and Julien going undercover?

yeah where'd you leave off with that legato?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the clone is suppose to be like Christine's major weapon/ace in the hole right? that's how I saw it for the most part
Pretty much that Smile

To answer your question the last time we left off Julien was when she was being recruited into CHAOS. Now she's in a test mission supervised by the Sisters of Chaos to hijack a cargo train that has military supplies

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply