ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionEpic Power Rangers RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"As you've requested, the Putty Patrollers are ready. Behold!"
Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

Goldar entered the throne room"Mistress Bandora" he bowed

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

The putties stood up and surrounded him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEVOhbhkTw&feature=related

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Taking a break from the lab D'Argo watches the fight

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery"

"You or them?" Finster joked.

Bandora applauded. "Excellent work Goldar! I am delighted to see you have kept your edge. Finster, you heard him. I want no fear or hesitation."

"Of course my Queen. I shall resume my work immediately." He bowed and walked to the workshop, high fiving Goldar on the way.

Baboo smiled. "I never get tired of seeing that."

Goldar gave a final bow before Bandora then exited aswell

"It's inspiring in a way" D'Argo commented to Baboo

descriptionEpic Power Rangers RP Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Epic Power Rangers RP Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery"

Bandora applauded. "Excellent work Goldar! I am delighted to see you have kept your edge. Finster, you heard him. I want no fear or hesitation."

"Of course my Queen. I shall resume my work immediately." He bowed and walked to the workshop, high fiving Goldar on the way.

Baboo nodded. "I can't wait to see some of the old monsters again." he paused. "Except maybe the frog. He's a bit of a jerk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

Baboo nodded. "I can't wait to see some of the old monsters again." he paused. "Except maybe the frog. He's a bit of a jerk."

"He may be crude but he gets the job done." D'Argo noted

Check out the CAU Flashback thread Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"I suppose you're right." Baboo noted.

With Finster working and Goldar patrolling the grounds, Bandora decided to see how things had changed on Earth. She walked to the balcony and summoned up her telescope and looked at it.
"Well......my word..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJ_HTUH8ts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7rgMtX9I0&feature=related
Bandora stared at the Earth. "So much has changed......where do we attack first..." She asked herself. A name then caught her eye. "Well...what do we have here? Angel Grove.." Bandora looked at the city, watched how disgustingly happy the Earthlings were, a city at peace, everyone happy and loving and cheerful...it made her want to vomit. While she awaited the Putties, she decided to shake things up a bit...
Bandora summoned her magic, her scepter flashing, her eyes glowing. She focused on the city, picturing all of it in her mind and spoke the spell: "Earthquako, Earthquako, Rampago, Shako, Destructo!" She then gestured towards the Earth.

Back in the city, the teens were walking together when the Earthquake hit.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

With Finster working and Goldar patrolling the grounds, Bandora decided to see how things had changed on Earth. She walked to the balcony and summoned up her telescope and looked at it.
"Well......my word..."
Bandora stared at the Earth. "So much has changed......where do we attack first..." She asked herself. A name then caught her eye. "Well...what do we have here? Angel Grove.." Bandora looked at the city, watched how disgustingly happy the Earthlings were, a city at peace, everyone happy and loving and cheerful...it made her want to vomit. While she awaited the Putties, she decided to shake things up a bit...
Bandora summoned her magic, her scepter flashing, her eyes glowing. She focused on the city, picturing all of it in her mind and spoke the spell: "Earthquako, Earthquako, Rampago, Shako, Destructo!" She then gestured towards the Earth.

Kimberly almost lost her balance before she caught herself"Earthquake? In Angel Grove?!"

"Baffling but thats what it looks and feels like Kim" Zack said

Billy, while doing what the standard procedure required, heard high pitched screaming"Trini calm down"

"It's not me" Trini said then motions to Skull in the corner

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScreamsLikeALittleGirl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"Well......my word..."

Kimberly almost lost her balance before she caught herself"Earthquake? In Angel Grove?!"

Billy, while doing what the standard procedure required, heard high pitched screaming"Trini calm down"

Bulk struggled to drag Skull over and they hid under a table. "Skull....please turn it down a few notches!"

"Everybody get under something! Cover your heads!" Jason yelled to the group as they all followed procedures. Ernie even hid under his bar.

"But I don't get it! We've never had an earthquake here!" Sarah yelled out.

Elsewhere....

A red and yellow robot was running around and checking monitors. "Ay yi yi! This is a big one! And this area has no record of earthquakes!"

A booming voice spoke up behind him. "This is not a natural occurence Alpha 5. I sense an enormous amount of magical power behind this. It can only mean one thing: Bandora has escaped her imprisonment and is now attacking the Planet Earth! Are the Morphers ready?"

"Yes Zordon, but who are we going to choose?"

"We have already made our selection. Now we must summon them to The Command Center."

"Do you mean?"

"Yes Alpha, bring in the six teenagers!"

Back at the Juice Bar, the Earthquake raised in intensity around the city, knocking out the lights in the bar.

Alpha 5 pressed buttons on the console and the teens were teleported away. They landed on the cold floor of the Command Center.

It took a few moments to process. "Is...is it over?" Jason asked. "Is everybody oka-Ohhhh...kaaayyy..." Jason slowly got up and looked around at the Command Center. "Is...anybody else seeing this?"

Sarah blinked as she got up. "I don't think we're in Angel Grove anymore."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"Well......my word..."

Bulk struggled to drag Skull over and they hid under a table. "Skull....please turn it down a few notches!"

"Everybody get under something! Cover your heads!" Jason yelled to the group as they all followed procedures. Ernie even hid under his bar.

Elsewhere....

A red and yellow robot was running around and checking monitors. "Ay yi yi! This is a big one! And this area has no record of earthquakes!"

A booming voice spoke up behind him. "This is not a natural occurence Alpha 5. I sense an enormous amount of magical power behind this. It can only mean one thing: Bandora has escaped her imprisonment and is now attacking the Planet Earth! Are the Morphers ready?"

"We have already made our selection. Now we must summon them to The Command Center."

"Do you mean?"

Back at the Juice Bar, the Earthquake raised in intensity around the city, knocking out the lights in the bar.

Alpha 5 pressed buttons on the console and the teens were teleported away. They landed on the cold floor of the Command Center.

It took a few moments to process. "Is...is it over?" Jason asked. "Is everybody oka-Ohhhh...kaaayyy..." Jason slowly got up and looked around at the Command Center. "Is...anybody else seeing this?"

"Logical reasoning would be appreciated Billy" Zack said while he looked around

For the first time Billy couldn't come up with a logical situation for this as his mind was still trying to process just being in Ernie's Juice Bar trying to get through an earthquake to being in a area with Technology that he hasn't seen before

"OMG, OMG" Kimberly thought to herself as she hugged herself to keep herself together, she thought back to the conversation concerning aliens"The invasion has happened and we're they're first prisoners!"

Trini tried to keep a level head about the situation. So far she and the others are fine and if someone had intend to harm them they'd have done it by now

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"Well......my word..."

Elsewhere....

"Do you mean?"

For the first time Billy couldn't come up with a logical situation for this as his mind was still trying to process just being in Ernie's Juice Bar trying to get through an earthquake to being in a area with Technology that he hasn't seen before

"OMG, OMG" Kimberly thought to herself as she hugged herself to keep herself together, she thought back to the conversation concerning aliens"The invasion has happened and we're they're first prisoners!"

Trini tried to keep a level head about the situation. So far she and the others are fine and if someone had intend to harm them they'd have done it by now

"Oh dear."

The group looked up to see...a small, harmless looking robot looking at them.

"I suppose that was a bit sloppy of me. I hope you were not hurt in the transport. Rest assured, I mean you no harm." The robot held up his arms in a non-threatening manner. "I am Alpha Unit Number Five. I welcome you all to the Command Center. I understand this has been a strange day for all of you. If you will allow me, I can explain everything."

The teens stared at the talking robot.
"It's....a robot...." Sarah said. "A real...robot...."

The group was silent for a moment. Jason took a step forward, also holding up his hands in a peaceful manner. "Alright...Alpha...ummm...I'm...Jason Scott." He met the robot in the middle of the room, lowered his arms and held out his hand. "Hello."

The robot reached over and shook his hand. "Greetings. Apologies for the rough landing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"Well......my word..."

Elsewhere....

"Do you mean?"

"Oh dear."

"I suppose that was a bit sloppy of me. I hope you were not hurt in the transport. Rest assured, I mean you no harm." The robot held up his arms in a non-threatening manner. "I am Alpha Unit Number Five. I welcome you all to the Command Center. I understand this has been a strange day for all of you. If you will allow me, I can explain everything."

The group was silent for a moment. Jason took a step forward, also holding up his hands in a peaceful manner. "Alright...Alpha...ummm...I'm...Jason Scott." He met the robot in the middle of the room, lowered his arms and held out his hand. "Hello."

The robot reached over and shook his hand. "Greetings. Apologies for the rough landing."

"He seems like an okay guy....robot..." Jason trailed off and looked at Alpha.

"Robot is perfectly fine." Alpha assured him.

Sarah glanced around. "Sooo...where are we?"

"This is our Command Center." Alpha 5 said.

"Our? Is someone else here?"

"Oh. Well, I suppose I should tell you. Ladies and Gentlemen of The Planet Earth, allow me to introduce you...to Zordon of Eltar!"

At that moment the Command Center lit up. The team looked around and saw two poles light up and then energy shot from them into a giant blue tube in the room. A face manifested in the tube and smiled at them. "Greetings. I am Zordon of Eltar."

(Just when we were getting used to the robot.....this happens.) Jason thought to himself as he tried to process this.

more_horiz
bounce

more_horiz
How's everyone liking this so far?

more_horiz
bom
Sleep

more_horiz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"Well......my word..."

Elsewhere....

"Do you mean?"

"Oh dear."

Very Happy

more_horiz
Sleep

more_horiz
Random Music Vid! Very Happy

more_horiz
OT: Also, Zyuranger is on the tube now.
It's awesome.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply