ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

AureliCorp!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAureliCorp! - Page 2 EmptyRe: AureliCorp!

more_horiz
OT: On a random note, I've been wondering, should Nemo's first name be Mark? Because then he'd be....
Mark Nemo! Laughing Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Three Weeks Later.

Delphine was in the manor's study reading books and Samael was going over paperwork. "Sir? You have a guest." His butler informed him.
Samael walked out to find an agent there. "Let me see....Nemo, right?"

Nemo nodded, then stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you in person Mr. Aurelius" he'd say. "LION has some things they need to discuss with you about a young lady"

He shook his hand. "Delphine? She's inside the study reading right now." Samael paused. "James, drinks."

"Right away sir."

"So, by things to discuss, do you mean her power?"

"Among other things. How'd you manage to adopt her, and did you knkow about her sister?" Nemo said. "Mind if I ask her a few questions as well? After I've talked to you of course" he'd say

"I do my homework." Samael said. "As for the adoption, I hired investigators to do the digging and when I tracked her down, she was homeless, so I made a call and my men arranged for the adoption." He summed up. "Shari is with her in the library right now, you are free to speak with her of course."

"that'd be nice, I'll definitely talk to her. thank you for being so open Aurelius" Nemo would say, heading toward the library, waving at Shari

The two looked up from the storybook she was looking at. "Ah, hello Nemo. Delphine, this is Agent Nemo, with the LION Organization."
"Woah.....cooool."
OOC: yes, let it be sooo!

IC: Nemo kneeled down and waved at Delphine after shaking Shari's hand. "Hello Delphine, I've heard a lot about you, mind if I ask some questions?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Three Weeks Later.

Delphine was in the manor's study reading books and Samael was going over paperwork. "Sir? You have a guest." His butler informed him.
Samael walked out to find an agent there. "Let me see....Nemo, right?"

Nemo nodded, then stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you in person Mr. Aurelius" he'd say. "LION has some things they need to discuss with you about a young lady"

He shook his hand. "Delphine? She's inside the study reading right now." Samael paused. "James, drinks."

"Right away sir."

"So, by things to discuss, do you mean her power?"

"Among other things. How'd you manage to adopt her, and did you knkow about her sister?" Nemo said. "Mind if I ask her a few questions as well? After I've talked to you of course" he'd say

"I do my homework." Samael said. "As for the adoption, I hired investigators to do the digging and when I tracked her down, she was homeless, so I made a call and my men arranged for the adoption." He summed up. "Shari is with her in the library right now, you are free to speak with her of course."

"that'd be nice, I'll definitely talk to her. thank you for being so open Aurelius" Nemo would say, heading toward the library, waving at Shari

The two looked up from the storybook she was looking at. "Ah, hello Nemo. Delphine, this is Agent Nemo, with the LION Organization."
"Woah.....cooool."

OOC: yes, let it be sooo!

IC: Nemo kneeled down and waved at Delphine after shaking Shari's hand. "Hello Delphine, I've heard a lot about you, mind if I ask some questions?"

OOC: NICE!

IC: "Go right ahead Delphine."

"Okay, sure Mr. Nemo."

more_horiz
"Delphine, what was life like before Mr. Aurelius adopted you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Mmm...it was hard. I sometimes have trouble...controlling my power. I feel it growing inside of me, every day I get stronger. I was running, always running, never staying in one place for long, stealing what I had to. Sometimes, sometimes things went bad, people would hurt me....so I hurt them back. I hurt them and they never bothered me again."

"Poor thing has been through a lot, as you can see."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Mmm...it was hard. I sometimes have trouble...controlling my power. I feel it growing inside of me, every day I get stronger. I was running, always running, never staying in one place for long, stealing what I had to. Sometimes, sometimes things went bad, people would hurt me....so I hurt them back. I hurt them and they never bothered me again."

"Poor thing has been through a lot, as you can see."

"Delphine...darling...can you tell us, why exactly you were on your own?" Samael asked.

Delphine's lips trembled as she looked down and tried to push back the tears. "Sister...did it."

"Your sister?" Shari asked. "Did she force you out of your home?"

"No...she did it...she-she-she...."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Samael said and offered her a handkerchief. "Thank you...it's...sister...she...killed. She killed everybody."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply