ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionAdventures of Agent Song! EmptyAdventures of Agent Song!

more_horiz
Because Agent Song is just that badass, he has his own thread. Cool

descriptionAdventures of Agent Song! EmptyRe: Adventures of Agent Song!

more_horiz
Intro Suite Plaza

Blood is splattered over the walls and furnishings. The walls and furnishings are riddled with bulletholes and about twenty dead bodies are lying on the floor resembling of nothing more than mummified corpses.

Song and Detective Nathan Gaiman enters, guns drawn. Nathan had a handkerchief over his mouth as the dead aroma was getting to him. Song check's the bodies"Yeah just like the one we saw outside of the plaza, and at the mourge." He glances over at Nathan" Mind getting rid of that? You look ridiculous"

Nathan puts it in his pocket" I'll check the hallways" he exits

Song examins the doors and the windows, nothing was broke in and no physical sign of forced entry

"Everything's clear" Nathan said entering" Got an ID on one of them?"

Song nods" This one here" He points at the corpse laid next to him" Is Ivan Petrova, one of the top guys of the russian mafia. From the look of things they were conducting a meeting before everything went to hell"

"Literally" Nathan said clearing his throat, he observed the room" They were trying to escape at first. Once they noticed the futile of the situation they took a fight or flight approach. One of them escaped but clearly the person who did this was toying with him as the farthest he went was outside of the building"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

Blood is splattered over the walls and furnishings. The walls and furnishings are riddled with bulletholes and about twenty dead bodies are lying on the floor resembling of nothing more than mummified corpses.

Song and Detective Nathan Gaiman enters, guns drawn. Nathan had a handkerchief over his mouth as the dead aroma was getting to him. Song check's the bodies"Yeah just like the one we saw outside of the plaza, and at the mourge." He glances over at Nathan" Mind getting rid of that? You look ridiculous"

Song examins the doors and the windows, nothing was broke in and no physical sign of forced entry

Song nods" This one here" He points at the corpse laid next to him" Is Ivan Petrova, one of the top guys of the russian mafia. From the look of things they were conducting a meeting before everything went to hell"

"Literally" Nathan said clearing his throat, he observed the room" They were trying to escape at first. Once they noticed the futile of the situation they took a fight or flight approach. One of them escaped but clearly the person who did this was toying with him as the farthest he went was outside of the building"

"Jeeezus.." Officer James said as he walked in. ".....I know the 'Angel' is insane but this is just going too far."
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/222/2/9/Will_Smith_as_Personal_Trainer_by_CABARETdelDIAVOLO.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

"Jeeezus.." Officer James said as he walked in. ".....I know the 'Angel' is insane but this is just going too far."
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/222/2/9/Will_Smith_as_Personal_Trainer_by_CABARETdelDIAVOLO.jpg

"Tell me about it. Regardless of what you guys think about Gryphon at least he manages to work with the law" Song said to Officer James

"No sign of forced entry. It's like it just appeared in here and went to work on these guys and finished off the last one as it left" Nathan said to Officer James

OT: Looking at it. This could make a good Noir style arc.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

"Tell me about it. Regardless of what you guys think about Gryphon at least he manages to work with the law" Song said to Officer James

"No sign of forced entry. It's like it just appeared in here and went to work on these guys and finished off the last one as it left" Nathan said to Officer James

"Right, which means either it was waiting here the whole time or...." He thought back to the video. "Or it flew in through the window or it teleported."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

"Right, which means either it was waiting here the whole time or...." He thought back to the video. "Or it flew in through the window or it teleported."

Song puts on his shades then scans the room" Don't think it came through the window, no fingerprints or any sign of entry"

"Then teleportation is the closest possibility" Nathan said" What motivation could there be to do this?"

" Take out the bad apples thats making the city rotten" Song said then he pressed a button on the sides of the shades to record what was inside the room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

Song puts on his shades then scans the room" Don't think it came through the window, no fingerprints or any sign of entry"

"Then teleportation is the closest possibility" Nathan said" What motivation could there be to do this?"

" Take out the bad apples thats making the city rotten" Song said then he pressed a button on the sides of the shades to record what was inside the room

"BTW where can I get those" Nathan asked concerning the glasses

"Pass LION basic training and move up the ladder" Song responded" Ivanski here tried to off himself. Theres a shape round shape here on the skin that resembled the end of a gun"

"I suppose thats better than the alternative" Nathan said examining it with Song" There is a crack on the wrist and the trigger finger is fractured. Apparently it didn't want him to take the easy way out"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

"Pass LION basic training and move up the ladder" Song responded" Ivanski here tried to off himself. Theres a shape round shape here on the skin that resembled the end of a gun"

"I suppose thats better than the alternative" Nathan said examining it with Song" There is a crack on the wrist and the trigger finger is fractured. Apparently it didn't want him to take the easy way out"

James thought about this whole disaster. "Alright...." He looked up at the ceiling. "It first appeared right in the middle of the meeting, it made a big appearance, covered in bright light just like in the video....it wanted them to see it coming...it wanted them....to know who was going to be the one to kill them...." He pointed his fingers like guns. "They brought out their weapons and opened fire...no good. The boss short first and then his men shortly after....it didn't do any good. Possibilities: Either it's immune to bullets, they passed through it, or the light functions as a short of shield. Since we have not found many bullet casings, I'm going to rule out the bullets passing through it." He punched the air. "The Angel struck back....it's fast....too fast for anyone to get away....it tears them apart...one guy is let out of the room..." He turned and opened an imaginary door. "It lets him run. It wants him to warn the others. This thing gets a kick out of the fear..." He looked at Song and Nathan. "Obviously it tears the others apart, some of them get off shots but it doesn't do any good. Ivanski tries to kill himself.....it doesn't let him. Kills him." He then turned to the entrance. "That guy....right there...I don't think it was just toying with him....I think it killed him on that spot deliberately...it wanted to send a message to the other gangsters in the city: 'You cannot escape me. I will kill all of the sinners.'" He listed. James took a breath and exhaled. "Now, if you ask me, this thing sounds more like a demon then an angel. What do you think?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

James thought about this whole disaster. "Alright...." He looked up at the ceiling. "It first appeared right in the middle of the meeting, it made a big appearance, covered in bright light just like in the video....it wanted them to see it coming...it wanted them....to know who was going to be the one to kill them...." He pointed his fingers like guns. "They brought out their weapons and opened fire...no good. The boss short first and then his men shortly after....it didn't do any good. Possibilities: Either it's immune to bullets, they passed through it, or the light functions as a short of shield. Since we have not found many bullet casings, I'm going to rule out the bullets passing through it." He punched the air. "The Angel struck back....it's fast....too fast for anyone to get away....it tears them apart...one guy is let out of the room..." He turned and opened an imaginary door. "It lets him run. It wants him to warn the others. This thing gets a kick out of the fear..." He looked at Song and Nathan. "Obviously it tears the others apart, some of them get off shots but it doesn't do any good. Ivanski tries to kill himself.....it doesn't let him. Kills him." He then turned to the entrance. "That guy....right there...I don't think it was just toying with him....I think it killed him on that spot deliberately...it wanted to send a message to the other gangsters in the city: 'You cannot escape me. I will kill all of the sinners.'" He listed. James took a breath and exhaled. "Now, if you ask me, this thing sounds more like a demon then an angel. What do you think?"

OT: Caught the Boondock Saints nod there Cool

more_horiz
bounce bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Intro Suite Plaza

"Trust me James a demon has nothing to do with this." Song said" A demon would to it for sh*ts and giggles and are usually the corrupting type. Whatever this Angel is at least has a motive, a twisted one but still a motive"

"Also looking at the Old Testament angels can get pretty hardcore. For instance this one time one of them drove an entire army mad and they.." Before Nathan could finish Song interrupted" Lets just focus on the case at hand, James call a crew to come and bag up the bodies"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Trust me James a demon has nothing to do with this." Song said" A demon would to it for sh*ts and giggles and are usually the corrupting type. Whatever this Angel is at least has a motive, a twisted one but still a motive"

"Also looking at the Old Testament angels can get pretty hardcore. For instance this one time one of them drove an entire army mad and they.." Before Nathan could finish Song interrupted" Lets just focus on the case at hand, James call a crew to come and bag up the bodies"

"On it." James said and made the call for the cleanup crew.

more_horiz
BTW. Check out the First Class thread Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Theories aside we should look at the worst case scenario" Song said to Nathan"Whats that?"

"Some religious nutjob would be too star struck in this and starts to form a cult dedicated to this Angel" Song said" Thankfully that hasn't happened yet but if we don't put a stop to this"

"I hear you." Nathan nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Theories aside we should look at the worst case scenario" Song said to Nathan"Whats that?"

"Some religious nutjob would be too star struck in this and starts to form a cult dedicated to this Angel" Song said" Thankfully that hasn't happened yet but if we don't put a stop to this"

"I hear you." Nathan nods

"Ohh...oh man that....we do not need that in this city." James said.

more_horiz
A very minor fast forwarding:) 

Escorted by Dragon. Song, James, and Nathan ride the elevator, taking them down to meet the boss. Lady Naga.

" I like the coat" Nathan complemented Dragon on their journey down" Where did you get it?"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581069_432237750188452_592278891_n.jpg

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

"Don't think he's the sociable type" Song responded then they continued they're descend in silence till Dragon responded" Not something you'd get at your local Maceys shop"

"Ah. Custom made" Nathan said then Dragon nods

"Depending on how things go I'll hook you up" Dragon said

"Looks like someone has made a friend" Song whispered to James then the elevator stopped

"We're here" Dragon said as the door opened

OT: Is it cool if you can RP Lady Naga Guy?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Escorted by Dragon. Song, James, and Nathan ride the elevator, taking them down to meet the boss. Lady Naga.

" I like the coat" Nathan complemented Dragon on their journey down" Where did you get it?"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581069_432237750188452_592278891_n.jpg

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

"Don't think he's the sociable type" Song responded then they continued they're descend in silence till Dragon responded" Not something you'd get at your local Maceys shop"

"Looks like someone has made a friend" Song whispered to James then the elevator stopped

Lady Naga was waiting for them at the bottom surrounded by bodyguards. She stepped forward.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/185/f/a/waning_tg__kazuma_kiryu_by_sestu-d3kye5q.jpg
"The Famous Agent Song. I am so happy to meet you in person."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

Lady Naga was waiting for them at the bottom surrounded by bodyguards. She stepped forward.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/185/f/a/waning_tg__kazuma_kiryu_by_sestu-d3kye5q.jpg
" Pity we couldn't meet in better circumstances. I was informed that you have a little angel problem. Since I'm looking for said angel we can discuss the terms of our alliance" Song responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

" Pity we couldn't meet in better circumstances. I was informed that you have a little angel problem. Since I'm looking for said angel we can discuss the terms of our alliance" Song responded

"Of course. Once Gryphon and his assistant arrive. I sent one of my men out to give them an invitation."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

"Of course. Once Gryphon and his assistant arrive. I sent one of my men out to give them an invitation."
" Don't have to wait too long" They hear a voice call out

"Wow" Nathan said amazed in seeing Gryphon and Sparrow" Didn't notice you guys arriving"

"Thats usually his M.O" Song said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nathan" Song said

"Yes?" Nathan said

" Don't have to wait too long" They hear a voice call out

"Wow" Nathan said amazed in seeing Gryphon and Sparrow" Didn't notice you guys arriving"

"Thats usually his M.O" Song said

Sparrow saluted Song. "Sir. It is an honor."

"Hello Gryphon." James said to him.

more_horiz
Let's get this party started!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply