ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Magi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMagi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble - Page 2 EmptyRe: Magi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At the shop Gemma looks down to notice a small cat below her, urging her to follow

Gemma chewed her gum. "Thanks for the book." She said and followed the cat. Making sure she was out of sight. "Alright kitty, what is it this time?"

The kitty's eyes started to glow and Gemma could see the battle between Yokai and a armored hero happening on Shikumaru Mountain and the masked heroineflying to the area to aid the armored Magi Hero then the cat's eyes returned to normal

descriptionMagi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble - Page 2 EmptyRe: Magi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the shop Gemma looks down to notice a small cat below her, urging her to follow

Gemma chewed her gum. "Thanks for the book." She said and followed the cat. Making sure she was out of sight. "Alright kitty, what is it this time?"

The kitty's eyes started to glow and Gemma could see the battle between Yokai and a armored hero happening on Shikumaru Mountain and the masked heroineflying to the area to aid the armored Magi Hero then the cat's eyes returned to normal

"So that's it. Well, no reason to sit this one out. Let's get going." She spit her gum out into a trash can.

more_horiz
Yokai deflects a volley of blaster shots from Ihiro then he raised his sword and brings it down on him but Ihiro leaps and avoided the shot, the force of the blade was enough to split the ground open when it hits the ground

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Yokai deflects a volley of blaster shots from Ihiro then he raised his sword and brings it down on him but Ihiro leaps and avoided the shot, the force of the blade was enough to split the ground open when it hits the ground

Gemma was transported there by the cat and watched the battle, quickly figuring out which was the Yokai. "Alright, let's do this!" She reached into her pockets and took out a dagger and a small red orb. "Magi Knight Gemma: Henshin!" She said and placed the orb into a hole in the dagger's handle then swung the dagger around in a circle and gripped it with both hands and pointed the dagger up to the sky. The dagger flashed and extended into a sword as light surrounded her. In instants her clothes were transformed into the appearance of the Magi Knight and a helmet formed around her head. Now ready, she charged in to assist Ihiro.

more_horiz
Compluentem shards glaciei

Large shards if ice rained down, Yokai discarded them with one giant swipe of the sword then leaped to avoid another. He notice a wave of energy coming at him then he brought his arm up to block it. It shot him back and he hits against a mountain wall. Ihiro pointing his gun at Yokai, taking advantage of the momentary distraction, he looks at where Yokai is while his partner landed next to him" Nice to see you can join in"

"Like I'd let you have all the fun"

Magi Superpowered Henshin RPG- Chapter One: Heroes Assemble - Page 2 OcX42

"Avoiding being killed by a large demon is the opposite of fun" Ihiro said

"Demon?"

They see Yokai rise up and face down his two opponents" I take offense to that. Demons are mindless savages. I'm none of that sort." he looks at the woman next to him" Nice to finally meet you. Finding you was no simple task"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Large shards if ice rained down, Yokai discarded them with one giant swipe of the sword then leaped to avoid another. He notice a wave of energy coming at him then he brought his arm up to block it. It shot him back and he hits against a mountain wall. Ihiro pointing his gun at Yokai, taking advantage of the momentary distraction, he looks at where Yokai is while his partner landed next to him" Nice to see you can join in"

"Demon?"

They see Yokai rise up and face down his two opponents" I take offense to that. Demons are mindless savages. I'm none of that sort." he looks at the woman next to him" Nice to finally meet you. Finding you was no simple task"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Demon?"

Gemma leaped down in front of them. "Hello kids. Did I miss anything?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Demon?"

"Sup" Yokai said to Gemma then looks at the woman next to Ihiro" So what do they call you here?"

"Magi Knight" Magi Knight responded

"Not an imaginative bunch these people are huh?" Yokai said

"It's either that or Mystery Woman, went with the one that sounded better" Magi Knight responded

Yokai breaths in the air" I like the atmosphere of this place and I haven't felt this energized for a long time. Just because I like you guys I'm willing to propose a deal"

"What kind of a deal?" Ihiro asked

"Now we could continue our fight but I can tell you whats going to happen regardless of the outcome. It will attract some unsavory individuals that aren't as generous as I am" Yokai said

"You don't say" Ihiro said in a skeptic tone

"You should know I haven't attacked the civilians, which I could have. I'm only interested in a duel with Magi Knight hear. I've heard of your reputation and I'm interested in putting it to the test. I'd say the anniversary of when we have your first battle, that sound like a fair compromise don't you think?" Yokai said

Ihiro was puzzled by this, not often he'd come across a supernatural being that would make this kind of compromise

"Give me a moment to discuss this with the others" Magi Knight said

"Go ahead" Yokai agrees

She turns to the group" What do you think?"

"My opinion on this is determined on one question. Can you take him?" Ihiro whispered

"Not sure, don't know much about him to make that observation" Magi Knight said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Demon?"

"Sup" Yokai said to Gemma then looks at the woman next to Ihiro" So what do they call you here?"

"It's either that or Mystery Woman, went with the one that sounded better" Magi Knight responded

Yokai breaths in the air" I like the atmosphere of this place and I haven't felt this energized for a long time. Just because I like you guys I'm willing to propose a deal"

"Now we could continue our fight but I can tell you whats going to happen regardless of the outcome. It will attract some unsavory individuals that aren't as generous as I am" Yokai said

"You should know I haven't attacked the civilians, which I could have. I'm only interested in a duel with Magi Knight hear. I've heard of your reputation and I'm interested in putting it to the test. I'd say the anniversary of when we have your first battle, that sound like a fair compromise don't you think?" Yokai said

Ihiro was puzzled by this, not often he'd come across a supernatural being that would make this kind of compromise

"Go ahead" Yokai agrees

"My opinion on this is determined on one question. Can you take him?" Ihiro whispered

"He's one of them." Gemma said. "We need to kill him here and now. There's three of us. If we fight him together we can clean this monster up in seconds."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Demon?"

"Go ahead" Yokai agrees

"He's one of them." Gemma said. "We need to kill him here and now. There's three of us. If we fight him together we can clean this monster up in seconds."

Ihiro sighs then face palms

more_horiz
"Problem?" Gemma asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Problem?" Gemma asked.

"Ok lets all bumrush him and you know what is going to happen? It doesn't end up a cakewalk as you claim and we walk out of this with some kind of battle injury or an innocent gets harmed in the crossover. Now I know that after years of surviving things like that can make us a little arrogant but you know how our enemies lose. Letting their arrogance underestimate us. Lets not stoop to their level."Ihiro said

"Besides since he's working a compromise, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt"Magi Knight responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Problem?" Gemma asked.

"Ok lets all bumrush him and you know what is going to happen? It doesn't end up a cakewalk as you claim and we walk out of this with some kind of battle injury or an innocent gets harmed in the crossover. Now I know that after years of surviving things like that can make us a little arrogant but you know how our enemies lose. Letting their arrogance underestimate us. Lets not stoop to their level."Ihiro said

"Besides since he's working a compromise, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt"Magi Knight responded

Gemma studied the two and decided to go with it since she was outvoted. "Fine. But if he tries any tricks or if any of his friends try to interfere in the duel and I'm stepping in." She turned back to Youkai. "Alright, when do you want the duel to happen?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Problem?" Gemma asked.

Gemma studied the two and decided to go with it since she was outvoted. "Fine. But if he tries any tricks or if any of his friends try to interfere in the duel and I'm stepping in." She turned back to Youkai. "Alright, when do you want the duel to happen?"

"Just try not to do anything reckless and she doesn't need defending."Ihiro motions to Magi Knight

"So where should we do this?"Magi Knight

"In the anniversary of our meeting, at the same spot we are in"Yokai responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Problem?" Gemma asked.

"Just try not to do anything reckless and she doesn't need defending."Ihiro motions to Magi Knight

"So where should we do this?"Magi Knight

"In the anniversary of our meeting, at the same spot we are in"Yokai responded

"Fine. Have your duel." Gemma said and changed back to normal. "Best of luck Magi."

more_horiz
A small three headed demon watched them from a distance...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply