ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMA SUPERCHARGED! EmptyMA SUPERCHARGED!

more_horiz
MA SUPERCHARGED!

An utterly insane universe made by an Adult Franklin Richards as an experiment. It's exactly like the normal MU, except everyone is insanely powerful.
This is a world where Molly Hayes level is considered the norm for a kid, where Aunt May's vases are low level WMD's all on their own, where Scott's lawn blast is considered a warning shot, where Wolverine really IS the best there is at what he does, to say nothing of the more insanely powerful people.

descriptionMA SUPERCHARGED! EmptyRe: MA SUPERCHARGED!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
MA SUPERCHARGED!

An utterly insane universe made by an Adult Franklin Richards as an experiment. It's exactly like the normal MU, except everyone is insanely powerful.
This is a world where Molly Hayes level is considered the norm for a kid, where Aunt May's vases are low level WMD's all on their own, where Scott's lawn blast is considered a warning shot, where Wolverine really IS the best there is at what he does, to say nothing of the more insanely powerful people.

A world where Deadpool's insanity is like a force of nature!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
MA SUPERCHARGED!

A world where Deadpool's insanity is like a force of nature!!!

You mean it isn't already? lol!

more_horiz
Razz

BTW posted a RP in DC Nation Smile

more_horiz
New York City.

A peaceful day. People were zipping around the city at super speed as they went about their day, Hover Cars were traveling down the street, Mimes were creating invisible boxes around themselves, Jonah was accusing Spider-Man of being a menace, and all was good.
UNTIL! Shocked
Three Mutants walked up to the city bank: Pyro, Blob and Toad. Toad was riding on Blob's shoulder. Blob broke through the bulletproof glass doors to the bank by walking into them and the three walked into the bank. "Ladies and Gentlemen: This is a robbery!" Blob announced and stomped on the ground, causing an earthquake around the city, knocking the people in the bank off their feet. The security guards recovered and charged the three at super speed, leaped into the air, did a quadruple flip, pulling out their batons in mid-leap and...were promptly smacked down by Toad as he leaped into the air and spin kicked the guards across the room. "Yeah, that's right, don't mess with a TOAD!"
The two others clapped and Pyro sprayed his fires into the ceiling. "Now, everybody hand over their wallets and jewelry and there won't be any problems."
"I'm gonna go get the vault cash." Blob announced.

Outside, the police's flying cars were zooming around the city and they all landed in front of the bank and the police all poured out of the cars and pointed their guns at the bank. The other two villains hid behind Blob as they were walking out.
"FREEZE! Drop the money and surrender or we will open fire!"
Blob and Toad looked at Pyro. "You first Blob."
He smiled and walked forward. "Bring it wimps!"
The police opened fire as one. Mach 20 bullets shot through the air and all collided with Blob. But instead of being torn apart by the bullets, his fat caught the bullets and he stood his ground. "Cute. My turn!" He said and leaned back and his fat pushed the bullets out at them. The police dived for cover and the bullets hit the cars and sent them flying back. "Anybody else?!" Blob challenged.
He was answered by a stream of fireworks-like blasts that impacted with him and caused several explosions and knocked Pyro and Toad back into the bank. They recovered and walked out to see what was going on. Blob burped and looked around before seeing the shooter. Jubilation Lee, Iceman and The Amazing Spider-Man stood in front of them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
New York City.

A peaceful day. People were zipping around the city at super speed as they went about their day, Hover Cars were traveling down the street, Mimes were creating invisible boxes around themselves, Jonah was accusing Spider-Man of being a menace, and all was good.
UNTIL! Shocked
Three Mutants walked up to the city bank: Pyro, Blob and Toad. Toad was riding on Blob's shoulder. Blob broke through the bulletproof glass doors to the bank by walking into them and the three walked into the bank. "Ladies and Gentlemen: This is a robbery!" Blob announced and stomped on the ground, causing an earthquake around the city, knocking the people in the bank off their feet. The security guards recovered and charged the three at super speed, leaped into the air, did a quadruple flip, pulling out their batons in mid-leap and...were promptly smacked down by Toad as he leaped into the air and spin kicked the guards across the room. "Yeah, that's right, don't mess with a TOAD!"
The two others clapped and Pyro sprayed his fires into the ceiling. "Now, everybody hand over their wallets and jewelry and there won't be any problems."
"I'm gonna go get the vault cash." Blob announced.

Outside, the police's flying cars were zooming around the city and they all landed in front of the bank and the police all poured out of the cars and pointed their guns at the bank. The other two villains hid behind Blob as they were walking out.
"FREEZE! Drop the money and surrender or we will open fire!"
Blob and Toad looked at Pyro. "You first Blob."
He smiled and walked forward. "Bring it wimps!"
The police opened fire as one. Mach 20 bullets shot through the air and all collided with Blob. But instead of being torn apart by the bullets, his fat caught the bullets and he stood his ground. "Cute. My turn!" He said and leaned back and his fat pushed the bullets out at them. The police dived for cover and the bullets hit the cars and sent them flying back. "Anybody else?!" Blob challenged.
He was answered by a stream of fireworks-like blasts that impacted with him and caused several explosions and knocked Pyro and Toad back into the bank. They recovered and walked out to see what was going on. Blob burped and looked around before seeing the shooter. Jubilation Lee, Iceman and The Amazing Spider-Man stood in front of them.

"So, do you guys want to split this up?" Spider-Man asked.

"I'll take Pyro of course." Iceman nodded.

"I'll take down Blob." Jubilee said.

"You sure?" Spider-Man asked.

"I can take him." Jubilee assured them. "You squash the frog."

"I'm a TOAD!"

"Tomato tomahto."

"Why you little-!" Toad was stopped by Blob.

"Now, now, this is fine. I'll squash the runt and give you a hand with the Spider. You just keep him busy until then."

"This is all very nice can we please fight now?" Pyro asked.

more_horiz

"This is all very nice can we please fight now?" Pyro asked.

"Fine by me!" Iceman said and attacked with a large ice beam tornado from one hand. Pyro countered with his own and the two tornadoes of elemental power collided with each other and then flew upwards into the air causing the are around them to start freezing and burning at the same time. While this was going on, Iceman focused his powers and formed giant icebergs above Pyro that started falling on him. In response, Pyro raised his free hand and countered with a firebird that swallowed up the icebergs and melted them down.

more_horiz
"Yo Blob!" Jubilee readies herself" Lets do this"

Elsewhere

The River Country theme park

"Who you're gonna call when you have aweful swamp monsters to battle?"

MA SUPERCHARGED! Deadpo12

Deadpool cocked his guns"Yeah baby" he felt someone land on his right shoulder"Hi Wade!!!"

MA SUPERCHARGED! Tt00310

"Time out" the world stopped then Deadpool looked at the audience"Yes she can talk, thats how f***ed up this is. Excuse me" he looked at Tippy Toe"WTH are you doing?"

"Teaming up with you" Tippy Toe said then speaks to the audience"BTW that wasn't me. It was a skrull but he learned a lesson about impersonating someone without their permission. The more you know"

"The hell you are. Disney payed me alot of dough for this job so don't think I'm splitting any of it!" Deadpool said

"Believe it or not Wade money isn't the reason I'm doing this. The audience wants us to team up" Tippy Toe said

"Humor her. A little teamwork never hurt"

"If you are lucky she might become a casualty"

"Thats cold dude"

"Ok, ok when things get intense she'd learn she cant hang with us anyway"

"Time in" The world returned to normal and Deadpool started firing away"Alright. But remember this the minute you start lagging behind you're gone! Wheres your partner at anyway"

Tippy Toe started wacking the monsters with her large mallet"Over there" she pointed

Note:You roleplay SG better than I could Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Deadpool cocked his guns"Yeah baby" he felt someone land on his right shoulder"Hi Wade!!!"

MA SUPERCHARGED! Tt00310

"Time out" the world stopped then Deadpool looked at the audience"Yes she can talk, thats how f***ed up this is. Excuse me" he looked at Tippy Toe"WTH are you doing?"

"Teaming up with you" Tippy Toe said then speaks to the audience"BTW that wasn't me. It was a skrull but he learned a lesson about impersonating someone without their permission. The more you know"

"The hell you are. Disney payed me alot of dough for this job so don't think I'm splitting any of it!" Deadpool said

"Believe it or not Wade money isn't the reason I'm doing this. The audience wants us to team up" Tippy Toe said

"Thats cold dude"

"Time in" The world returned to normal and Deadpool started firing away"Alright. But remember this the minute you start lagging behind you're gone! Wheres your partner at anyway"

Tippy Toe started wacking the monsters with her large mallet"Over there" she pointed

Blob slammed his hands together, sending a shockwave at Jubilee.

Squirrel Girl suplexed a giant monster. "Hey there guys! Glad you could make it!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

MA SUPERCHARGED! Tt00310

"Thats cold dude"

Squirrel Girl suplexed a giant monster. "Hey there guys! Glad you could make it!"

Blob sees nothing infront of him then felt someone tap his shoulder"Hi there" Jubilee waved at him

Tippy Toe's playing her own version of whack a mole with the swamp monsters while she sees the bullets Wade is firing having no effect on the swamp monsters" Uh Wade it's not working"

"Different approach! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Dual Turbo Katanas"

MA SUPERCHARGED! Deadpo13

He proceeds to chop up te swamp monsters" It dices, it slices, it makes swamp monster salad in mere seconds!" he said as he cuts through a wave of them

Tippy Toe laughs at this, Squirrel Girl caught her laughing then she responded"What? I though it was funny"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

MA SUPERCHARGED! Tt00310

"Thats cold dude"

Blob sees nothing infront of him then felt someone tap his shoulder"Hi there" Jubilee waved at him

Tippy Toe's playing her own version of whack a mole with the swamp monsters while she sees the bullets Wade is firing having no effect on the swamp monsters" Uh Wade it's not working"

"Different approach! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Dual Turbo Katanas"

MA SUPERCHARGED! Deadpo13

He proceeds to chop up te swamp monsters" It dices, it slices, it makes swamp monster salad in mere seconds!" he said as he cuts through a wave of them

Tippy Toe laughs at this, Squirrel Girl caught her laughing then she responded"What? I though it was funny"

"That was quick." Blob smiled and turned around incredibly fast and swung his arms at her, sending out shockwaves through the city.

"Ohhhh.....yeah, I agree." Squirrel Girl said and jump kicked one of the monsters sending it flying into another that fell into another and they fell like dominoes.

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMkTQSbE6Bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbEq22otwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yPN5yQcStQ

Just for fun, the general power level of folks in this RPG.
Heck with it, bring in the DC Folks into it too, this is really just an excuse to have lighthearted fun and go crazy with power levels and such. tongue

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Heck with it, bring in the DC Folks into it too, this is really just an excuse to have lighthearted fun and go crazy with power levels and such. tongue

Wolverine still uses claws but with little to no blood Razz

"No,no,no Weasel I ordered the heat seeking rocket launcher with the laser on it. Not the standard one. So resend the order and have them get what I've asked for" I said over the comm as I rained bullets on the monsters, which made them explode. Yep, bullets that explode on impact. Always figured Weasel is the competent one between him and Justin. And yes I can talk ordering some new weaponry while in the middle of a battle because I'm that awesoooo

"Wade!!!" Tippy Toe yelled as she sees Deadpool fall into the ground

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No,no,no Weasel I ordered the heat seeking rocket launcher with the laser on it. Not the standard one. So resend the order and have them get what I've asked for" I said over the comm as I rained bullets on the monsters, which made them explode. Yep, bullets that explode on impact. Always figured Weasel is the competent one between him and Justin. And yes I can talk ordering some new weaponry while in the middle of a battle because I'm that awesoooo

Squirrel Girl leaped over and stomped on the head of a monster, causing a small little 100pts to come out of it. "Wade! You alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Squirrel Girl leaped over and stomped on the head of a monster, causing a small little 100pts to come out of it. "Wade! You alright?"

"If you could call a dislocated arm alright. Wait it's fixed again" Deadpool said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply