ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Justice League

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Justice League

more_horiz
That's good but looking at getting a few feats for Connor Smile

descriptionDC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Justice League

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

OT: Plenty of monsters to go around and hey, Super Vision. Razz

But yeah, I just wanted to cameo him. I have some plans for Manchester, I'll PM them to you later.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Plenty of monsters to go around and hey, Super Vision. Razz

But yeah, I just wanted to cameo him. I have some plans for Manchester, I'll PM them to you later.

Cool Cool Cool

more_horiz
John sees a giant monster peering through a building, it chased after one of the civilians

http://jasoncopland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/new_monster-650x421.jpg

"Well kiss my @$$" John said then pointed his magic gun at it, he sees Superboy descend from the sky then punched at the monster's head, knocking it out" Ya lucky bastard"

His talisman started to glow" Z we got a lead"

"Good one Connor" She gave a thumbs up and followed him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
John sees a giant monster peering through a building, it chased after one of the civilians

"Well kiss my @$$" John said then pointed his magic gun at it, he sees Superboy descend from the sky then punched at the monster's head, knocking it out" Ya lucky bastard"

Connor gave her a thumbs up in return, he makes a mental note to scout what he saw in his vision when the chaos is over

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Superman flew over to the team. "How are you holding up?" He asked while backhanding another monster.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Superman flew over to the team. "How are you holding up?" He asked while backhanding another monster.

"Just fine. Z and Constantine are searching for the sorcerer responsible for this" Superboy said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Just fine. Z and Constantine are searching for the sorcerer responsible for this" Superboy said

"Good. Alright, all we have to do is keep these things off their backs then." Superman said and looked out for the creatures.

more_horiz
"All apart of the act"

"That is what the whole show is about"

"Reuniting with old friends, meeting new ones"

"Now here is where things get suspenseful"

The ground started to rumble as some parts of the fog started to clear Superboy and Superman see a group of large prehistoric monsters ranging from Tyrannosaurus Rex to a Triceratops.

"Oh...Kay" Superboy looked at them" If Chloe were here she'd have Jimmy get every footage of this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"All apart of the act"

"That is what the whole show is about"

"Reuniting with old friends, meeting new ones"

"Now here is where things get suspenseful"

The ground started to rumble as some parts of the fog started to clear Superboy and Superman see a group of large prehistoric monsters ranging from Tyrannosaurus Rex to a Triceratops.

"Oh...Kay" Superboy looked at them" If Chloe were here she'd have Jimmy get every footage of this"

Superman nodded. "She totally would." He counted the numbers. "Alright, there's about even numbers.We each take half the group?"

more_horiz
An 80 ton Brachiosaurus charged Superman in a blind rage. Superman held out his arm and stopped it's charge cold, super speeded behind it, grabbed it by the tail, lifted it up into the air and swung it aganst the other dinosaurs, sending them flying.

more_horiz
DC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 Abando10

"Huh..." Zatanna looked at the abandoned Wonderful World Amusement Park" An amusement park. What are the odds"

Constantine closed his eyes tight while pinching the bridge of his nose" I swear if it's a monster clown I'm going to .." the rather colorful language of Constantine was cut to Superbot tackling a gigantic T-Rex then throw a few haymakers at it then says in between raining blows at it" I..Really...Hate..Jurassic Park"

Then cue back to a wide eyed Zatanna who responded to Constantine" A little too much information John"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Huh..." Zatanna looked at the abandoned Wonderful World Amusement Park" An amusement park. What are the odds"

Constantine closed his eyes tight while pinching the bridge of his nose" I swear if it's a monster clown I'm going to .." the rather colorful language of Constantine was cut to Superbot tackling a gigantic T-Rex then throw a few haymakers at it then says in between raining blows at it" I..Really...Hate..Jurassic Park"

Then cue back to a wide eyed Zatanna who responded to Constantine" A little too much information John"

"It wasn't that bad." Superman said and tossed the Brachiosaurus into the air and punched it down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It wasn't that bad." Superman said and tossed the Brachiosaurus into the air and punched it down.

OT: The movie or John's...colorful description of what he would do to a monster clown tongue

IC:

The area turned dark then the two finds a spotlight beamed down on them then circus music hits

"Ladies and gentlemen, the main attraction you have waited for has arrived! Please give them your thunderous applause" The audience cheered the second spotlight shined unto it's ringmaster

DC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 James_10

"I know you have been waiting for quite some time but I can assure you the wait will definitely be worth it" The Ringmaster said

John pointed his gun at The Ringmaster but he winces and suddenly felt ill. He dropped the gun then it vanished.

The Ringmaster examined it in his hand" Good marksmanship" he looked at Zatanna" Why hello" he walked over to the both of them" Time is a gracious mistress, you've gotten more...perkier since the last time we've met"

Zatanna then managed to puzzle it together" Wait...you're" The Ringmaster then made a "Shhh" gesture at her" Don't want to lose your vocal cords now do you"

"Just keep talking Billy Idol. Then at any moment the cavalry will come in and beat the living crap out of you." The Ringmaster laughed" That would be something to see. I wouldn't bet on it as they are about to be Zerged by my prehistoric army right now"

Outside Superman and Superboy are being ambushed by the monsters. Superboy fights them off while still managing to save a good number of civilians

"As for you two. It has been ages since I've faced magical beings" He looked at John" I know all about you" and then looked at Zatanna" Already know what you are capable of but I've been hearing that you've learned a few tricks."

"So that is what it's all about?" Zatanna asked" Just to have some kind of duel with us"

"Every good show has a final act and you two are it. So..Lets get this" he was caught with a punch to the face by Constantine who was sporting brass knuckles"Thats the spirit" He pushed Constantine clear across the Carnival tent then Zatanna readies her sword

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: The movie or John's...colorful description of what he would do to a monster clown tongue

IC:

The area turned dark then the two finds a spotlight beamed down on them then circus music hits

"Ladies and gentlemen, the main attraction you have waited for has arrived! Please give them your thunderous applause" The audience cheered the second spotlight shined unto it's ringmaster

"I know you have been waiting for quite some time but I can assure you the wait will definitely be worth it" The Ringmaster said

John pointed his gun at The Ringmaster but he winces and suddenly felt ill. He dropped the gun then it vanished.

The Ringmaster examined it in his hand" Good marksmanship" he looked at Zatanna" Why hello" he walked over to the both of them" Time is a gracious mistress, you've gotten more...perkier since the last time we've met"

Zatanna then managed to puzzle it together" Wait...you're" The Ringmaster then made a "Shhh" gesture at her" Don't want to lose your vocal cords now do you"

"Just keep talking Billy Idol. Then at any moment the cavalry will come in and beat the living crap out of you." The Ringmaster laughed" That would be something to see. I wouldn't bet on it as they are about to be Zerged by my prehistoric army right now"

Outside Superman and Superboy are being ambushed by the monsters. Superboy fights them off while still managing to save a good number of civilians

"As for you two. It has been ages since I've faced magical beings" He looked at John" I know all about you" and then looked at Zatanna" Already know what you are capable of but I've been hearing that you've learned a few tricks."

"So that is what it's all about?" Zatanna asked" Just to have some kind of duel with us"

"Every good show has a final act and you two are it. So..Lets get this" he was caught with a punch to the face by Constantine who was sporting brass knuckles"Thats the spirit" He pushed Constantine clear across the Carnival tent then Zatanna readies her sword

OT: Both.

IC: "Okay this is getting old. Let's use our speed to take care of these things and then go check in on the others." Superman said as he used his super hearing to try and find where they were

Manchester smoked his cigarette while using TK toss away a number of the creatures away from himself.

more_horiz
Thoughts?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thoughts?

Things are getting really interesting. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

He dodged Zatanna's sword strike then reached into his coat and pulled out his sword" Going old school now are we?" He puts Constantine's gun in his pocket

(Thgis morf hsinav) Zatanna and Constantine vanished

"Oh how cute. BTW you think those two boy scouts outside are going to come in and put a damper on out little show? Think again" He said" I can dish out as many monsters as I can with a snap of my fingers, like so" He snapped his fingers

"Looks like this won't be as easy as I thought" Superboy said as he sees legions of monsters in the horizon

(This will buy us some time) Zatanna said to Constantine as they hid while under a invisibility spell(Any other ideas?)

( Attacking him head on won't work, we are going to have to out think him) Zatanna said

(I'm ok with that. What do you suggest?) Constantine asked

(If it's a magic duel he wants) Zatanna grinned(Then a magic duel he shall get)

more_horiz
superman did a super thunderclap to clear another wave of dinosaurs away. "Alright, since they're still coming, that must mean that whoever's controlling these dinosaurs must be able to summon as many as he wants. Superboy, change of plans: I'm going to clear a path for you. Try and find any signs of where Zatanna and Constantine disappeared off to."

more_horiz
DC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 Smash5auz0

FALCON PUNCH! Shocked

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
DC Nation: Justice League - Page 2 Smash5auz0

FALCON PUNCH! Shocked

more_horiz
The Ring Master looked around the circus he then see Constantine step out with both of his hands raised in the air" I know when I'm beat mate."

"Aren't you even going to put up a fight" He asked Constantine

"Why bother, clearly you are in a whole new level." Constantine said"However, before you do whatever it is you're planning to do me and Z have something special we'd like to present you"

A spotlight shined then Zatanna bowed and annouced" Thank you for that kind introduction John. And he's right I do have something that I'd like to present you." She took off her had

"Oh cute" He grinned" A the old rabbit out of the hat trick"

Zatanna smiled then summoned her wand" On the contrary" she waved her wand around the hat then placed it on the ground, she lifted it up then a large flock of raven's appeared and swarmed around the Ring Master.

His eyes glowed then the ravens evaporated leaving nothing but feathers surrounding the ring master.

He is then blasted with mystical energy and his back hits the pole of the circus tent. He looks up to see a giant raven and it's owner riding on top of it

"Gotcha" Constantine grinned

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Ring Master looked around the circus he then see Constantine step out with both of his hands raised in the air" I know when I'm beat mate."

"Why bother, clearly you are in a whole new level." Constantine said"However, before you do whatever it is you're planning to do me and Z have something special we'd like to present you"

A spotlight shined then Zatanna bowed and annouced" Thank you for that kind introduction John. And he's right I do have something that I'd like to present you." She took off her had

Zatanna smiled then summoned her wand" On the contrary" she waved her wand around the hat then placed it on the ground, she lifted it up then a large flock of raven's appeared and swarmed around the Ring Master.

His eyes glowed then the ravens evaporated leaving nothing but feathers surrounding the ring master.

He is then blasted with mystical energy and his back hits the pole of the circus tent. He looks up to see a giant raven and it's owner riding on top of it

Now THAT'S a magic trick.

more_horiz
All those battles against 5th Dimensional Imps and Villain Masterminds finally paid off, that and learning a thing or two from Constantine himself Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Superman noticed the swarms of dinosaurs and giant creatures faltering. "Hmmm? They must have done something to their master.."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply