ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionDoctor Insidious: Chronicles of A Mad Scientist EmptyDoctor Insidious: Chronicles of A Mad Scientist

more_horiz
A prequel story of Doctor Insidious Smile

Doctor Insidious, age 17, had her field robots do a little redecorating of Castle Insidious ever since it had a brief zombie invasion awhile back"I want those floor's spotless and zombie free. If you find anything of note sample it and put it in the lab"

It has been a year since her parent's had passed on and when she inherited the castle. She sees EVO approaching her, her eyes flashed then it showed a holo projection of some tourist sneaking from the west portion of the castle outside. She sighs"I warned them didn't I EVO? I mean I try to be generous and give them a way out. Some people just want to do things the hard way" she shook her head"Sick Dino after them" EVO's eyes turned dim and into a greyish color. Insidious knew full well what that expression means then smiled at EVO"Don't worry I wont kill them. Scare the pants off of them and rough them up sure but not kill. I need someone to spread the word that this is my castle now. Got it from it's previous owner fair and square" EVO's eyes turned green then signalled Dino, the zombie T-Rex. "Time me EVO" EVO showcased a clock that resemble what you'd see on a stop watch. Insidious hear the roar from Dino followed by the screams. Then feels the rumble sound of her compound that indicates Dino chasing after them"Reminder note EVO, increase security on the west portion of the castle"

EVO(Before she became Eve)
Doctor Insidious: Chronicles of A Mad Scientist 04rMh

descriptionDoctor Insidious: Chronicles of A Mad Scientist EmptyRe: Doctor Insidious: Chronicles of A Mad Scientist

more_horiz
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2009/242/6/e/Chrono_Trigger_Redesign_Lucca_by_bakanaartist.jpg
Cool
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply