ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionCrossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed. EmptyCrossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed.

more_horiz
Last time on Marvel/CAU...

BANG!!!!

Crossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed. Deadpo12

"I'm terribly sorry you had to see that. Don't worry. Plenty more narrators like him" Deadpool puts his smoking weapon back in his pocket then cleared his throat" Hi there true roleplaying believers! Your friendly neighborhood merc with a mouth here. Well basically the guy who lives inside his head. Anyway I'm here to provide you a little recap, to keep those out of the loop up to speed, concerning the first crisis crossover. It pretty much involves The Ultimates, sans Big Green, teaming with The X-Men, and I'm confident The Avengers will get involved at some point. Why you may ask? I'll tell you."

"It all started back when The Brotherhood, whose neither evil nor good, confuse me too sometimes, just found out that some innocent mutants were captured in separate concentration camps and they're set on finding them and freeing them from their oppressors. Wanda The Scarlet Witch, cue pic.

Crossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed. Wandal10

*wolf whistles*

"Wonder if the group is interested in additional membership" Deadpool mumbles to himself then mentally snaps into attention" Uh anyway Wanda informed her brother Quicksilver, whose an avengers member. About the camps, basically she informed him of the other camps that The Brotherhood haven't targeted yet."

Deadpool rubs his four head" Now I know what some of you are thinking. So is Wanda for or against The Brotherhood? Is she some kind of double agent? Triple agent? Or something beyond that? I prefer to just let the situation play itself out, obsessing over it would probably make me crazier"

"Meanwhile The X-Men were already prepared on a mission to raid a Weapon Plus base thanks to a tip Silver Hawk left about one restarting. That raid was awesome I tell you. So Quicksilver contacted CJ, Charles Junior, about the camps then he transferred the message to the other X-Men. So Kitty and Chesty Junior, Jubilee for short, joined Laura and Wolverine on the Weapon Plus raid while the other X-Men are off to tackle the camps. And with Quicksilver as an Avenger I'm confident The Avengers will join in sooner or later"

Deadpool whispers to the audience" Personally I hope Hawkeye comes along for the ride and him and Laura team up again. Just cant get enough of those two" he winked

"I believe that's about it so grab a popcorn and enjoy the show. Word to the wise, if you come across a clown named Ronald McDonald try to kill him or run like hell. Not a friendly. Ciao" Deadpool waved

descriptionCrossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed. EmptyRe: Crossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

BANG!!!!

"I'm terribly sorry you had to see that. Don't worry. Plenty more narrators like him" Deadpool puts his smoking weapon back in his pocket then cleared his throat" Hi there true roleplaying believers! Your friendly neighborhood merc with a mouth here. Well basically the guy who lives inside his head. Anyway I'm here to provide you a little recap, to keep those out of the loop up to speed, concerning the first crisis crossover. It pretty much involves The Ultimates, sans Big Green, teaming with The X-Men, and I'm confident The Avengers will get involved at some point. Why you may ask? I'll tell you."

"It all started back when The Brotherhood, whose neither evil nor good, confuse me too sometimes, just found out that some innocent mutants were captured in separate concentration camps and they're set on finding them and freeing them from their oppressors. Wanda The Scarlet Witch, cue pic.

*wolf whistles*

"Wonder if the group is interested in additional membership" Deadpool mumbles to himself then mentally snaps into attention" Uh anyway Wanda informed her brother Quicksilver, whose an avengers member. About the camps, basically she informed him of the other camps that The Brotherhood haven't targeted yet."

Deadpool rubs his four head" Now I know what some of you are thinking. So is Wanda for or against The Brotherhood? Is she some kind of double agent? Triple agent? Or something beyond that? I prefer to just let the situation play itself out, obsessing over it would probably make me crazier"

"Meanwhile The X-Men were already prepared on a mission to raid a Weapon Plus base thanks to a tip Silver Hawk left about one restarting. That raid was awesome I tell you. So Quicksilver contacted CJ, Charles Junior, about the camps then he transferred the message to the other X-Men. So Kitty and Chesty Junior, Jubilee for short, joined Laura and Wolverine on the Weapon Plus raid while the other X-Men are off to tackle the camps. And with Quicksilver as an Avenger I'm confident The Avengers will join in sooner or later"

Deadpool whispers to the audience" Personally I hope Hawkeye comes along for the ride and him and Laura team up again. Just cant get enough of those two" he winked

"I believe that's about it so grab a popcorn and enjoy the show. Word to the wise, if you come across a clown named Ronald McDonald try to kill him or run like hell. Not a friendly. Ciao" Deadpool waved

Very Happy

descriptionCrossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed. EmptyRe: Crossover Chaos: Freedom from the oppressed.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

BANG!!!!

*wolf whistles*

She-Hulk popped up and waved to the audience.

IC:

Black Widow took out another guard as she and Black Cat slowly made their way inside.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

BANG!!!!

*wolf whistles*

IC:

Black Widow took out another guard as she and Black Cat slowly made their way inside.

Black Cat took out a round metal device and plants it to the wall and pushes the button

In the Blackbird II the X-Men, Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Iceman got the signal from Black Cat pinpointing the location.

"Sweet not too far from where we are at now" Bobby puts the jet in stealth mode

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

BANG!!!!

*wolf whistles*

IC:

Black Cat took out a round metal device and plants it to the wall and pushes the button

In the Blackbird II the X-Men, Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Iceman got the signal from Black Cat pinpointing the location.

"Sweet not too far from where we are at now" Bobby puts the jet in stealth mode

"Don't know about y'all, but ah'm more than ready to kick some tail." Rogue said.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply