ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionNuCau: Metro City EmptyNuCau: Metro City

more_horiz
Since I did Supreme's story, might as well introduce him and city to the universe.

-

:Years passed from Orion's invasion, Metro City has been repaired, Dan/Supreme was done with his shift and strolls for a walk.:

"Maybe I need some Dan time." :About his status, super hero and all.:

descriptionNuCau: Metro City EmptyRe: NuCau: Metro City

more_horiz
:Cue someone walking in the side walk, of the rebuilt city. He had a cigar in his mouth, shades and had groceries.:

:He walks up some stairs and was thinking.:

"It is kinda ironic, the alien invasion scared the crooks off! Also the fact the guy who saved us, murdered the alien scumbag. Which made more of them afraid. And how, guy was dressed really scary like. Not the good ole heroes in Majestic Hero comicbooks. No, he looked like a unholy ninja/bug man guy, who could FLY. Yes damnit, FLY! How can you escape that!? Gives my shivers still, he was a good guy so to speak. I sometimes wonder, what is he doing now?"

:As he was in a elevator, going up.:

"I heard he is fast. Really fast, and that's why you do not see him, usually. Til it's too late. Great, a Super powered Slenderman for justice! How much more creepy can you get!?!"

:Now leaving the elevator, on his floor, seeing a woman leaving her room.:

"Hello Lucy."

"Hello John."

"Good day today."

"It is."

"Have a good one."

"You too detective."

:John goes to the apartment, a photo of his wife and kids, putting the groceries away, wondering how their doing, in Florida, she not only took his heart, but his kids too. What a dirty shame.:

more_horiz
:Cue Trinity Hospital, where Dan works.:

:Cue a lovely brunette doctor, complete with glasses, noticing people have died recently, and Dan was on vacantion, she talks to a male surgeon.:

"Hey Marcus, have you seen Dan?"

"No Lacey, he is on vacation. Why do you ask?" :As he smiles.:

"What is with the smirk?'

"Do you love a janitor?"

"It is not that at all!" :Convo was over, though, attempts he is handsome, to herself.:

:But yes, when Dan was around, people got better, much better. And Supreme was gone at the same time. And it was said he could, heal living things.:

"Is that the case?" :She thought.:

*At a playground, a kid in a dark max with a yellow cape spoke up.:

"I am Supreme, fear me!!"

"Supreme does not wear a cape!"

"Oh."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply