ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU Discussion Thread

more_horiz
NuCAU Hyperius City Thread yeah or nay?

we have a thread for Ascension City, a thread for Exodus City so why not a thread for Hyperius City?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

we have a thread for Ascension City, a thread for Exodus City so why not a thread for  Hyperius City?

well to be honest, I'm of two minds about this. I'm not really interested in starting threads because I've just jumped in to other places. If you are gonna start a thread about Hyperius City, there are a few characters that I usually put in there (but you don't have to) and if you want to know about them, PM me. Things I like about Hyperius City are that it's a city with a high level of technology, artistry and overall innovation, a very cool, cutting edge place so keep that in mind for whoever you want to feature there. Ascension City has fastlane mainly, while exodus has Omni-man and Stronghold (ultra girl has her own thread) and with how many threads people have or make, you gotta keep in mind maintenance and a clear vision for the thread. IF you start it just to start it, then chances are high that it'll die you know?

basically I feel you need a better reason than just "since we have these other threads, why not?" especially when you have like all those year one threads that are like unfinished, along with other threads. Seeing as how this is done like a comic line style, having so many discontinued titles is disheartening man, and hopefully you've learned from those threads dying so hard.

so I say start it if you want to, but if I were you I'd do it with a clear vision in mind of what you want, and get people involved.

more_horiz
Good Point I just want a city to place Carl Small, his Giantess  wife OBO ( who you  Rp both the Prime and Quantum Versions ) and Jojo in .  I don't have to make a Hyperius City Thread any city would do.

the general idea is they are supposed to be moving in to said city and Carl has to find a building big enough to house not only him and Jojo, but his giantess wife OBO.  said building would have to be massive in size.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Good Point I just want a city to place Carl Small, his Giantess wife OBO ( who you Rp both the Prime and Quantum Versions ) and Jojo in . I don't have to make a Hyperius City Thread any city would do.

the general idea is they are supposed to be moving in to said city and Carl has to find a building big enough to house not only him and Jojo, but his giantess wife OBO. said building would have to be massive in size.
you could just RP the prime and quantum versions or something if you like as well]

more_horiz

I have an idea!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

we have a thread for Ascension City, a thread for Exodus City so why not a thread for  Hyperius City?

well to be honest, I'm of two minds about this. I'm not really interested in starting threads because I've just jumped in to other places. If you are gonna start a thread about Hyperius City, there are a few characters that I usually put in there (but you don't have to) and if you want to know about them, PM me. Things I like about Hyperius City are that it's a city with a high level of technology, artistry and overall innovation, a very cool, cutting edge place so keep that in mind for whoever you want to feature there. Ascension City has fastlane mainly, while exodus has Omni-man and Stronghold (ultra girl has her own thread) and with how many threads people have or make, you gotta keep in mind maintenance and a clear vision for the thread. IF you start it just to start it, then chances are high that it'll die you know?

basically I feel you need a better reason than just "since we have these other threads, why not?" especially when you have like all those year one threads that are like unfinished, along with other threads. Seeing as how this is done like a comic line style, having so many discontinued titles is disheartening man, and hopefully you've learned from those threads dying so hard.

so I say start it if you want to, but if I were you I'd do it with a clear vision in mind of what you want, and get people involved.
Kinda with Froggy on this. That and I have my own forum to focus on so no offense but I have other priorities besides this one

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I have an idea!

I have a idea too i'm not making a new thread putting them in a existed thread how about Exodus City? and how about just Carl Small & his daughter Jojo walking around the City without his wife OBO. scenario is they could live in Exodus City put live on the outskirts with a arena just big to place a house for OBO what does everyone think?

more_horiz
The Big Top

Carl Small, his wife and daughter move to Exodus City looking for a new home but a sinister ring master has other plans and soon Carl Small finds his wife & daughter taking hostage by sinister ring master and his traveling circus. however this sinister ring master has more devious plans for Carl Small's giantess wife OBO while display her and her daughter Jojo as his next big attractions. under hypnosis OBO is force against her will to do a series of crimes. Carl goes to the closet he can find which just happens to be Stronghold and asks him to save his wife and daughter from the clutches of a sinister circus .

more_horiz
Alright, I have a few ideas on what I want to do with NuNemesis.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
compound on the breakout she engineered?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
compound on the breakout she engineered?

Oh yeah.
I'm gonna build her up slowly. It'll be awhile before we see her in person actually but her agents will be doing work: Bribing a doctor to get blood samples or watching and monitoring superhero battles and occasionally advanced technology and diamonds going missing. She makes her first big appearance in the Halworth Students Machine Uprising Arc, where she secretly uploads a virus into an army of combat androids thus causing them to go berzerk, thus the students take them all on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yBnl_krN_U
At the end of the arc, the company producing them are not only ruined, but she now has a lot of information on all of the students.

We learn afterwords that she's been working on a anti-metahuman weapon that she plans to auction off on the black market but first she needs a good test of it.
She sets two traps: One at a research facility for the students and one in an underground area for Justice's team.

After the teams fight through their respective areas, Justice and Siphon come upon their respective trap room and the weapon fires off instantly.
Justice, being an alien, is unharmed but Penelope has it a bit worse.

*Takes a deep breath.*
Spoiler :

She recovers in the school's medical room and tries to get her bearings. She's alive but actually dying and coming back not only shocked her but brought her other issues running to the forefront. What's worse, her powers are on the fritz, including to her shock, the monster form.

Meanwhile, Nemesis, running a different operation under an alias, is informed of the weapons successful trial. Confused, she asks about Justice and is surprised to hear he was unaffected. She makes a note and starts to look into him more.

more_horiz
I can dig that

holy shit at the spoilers though, daaaamn, this can be bananas, and I like the though tof an arc like that for the halworth crew

damn, talk about wild though

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I can dig that

holy shit at the spoilers though, daaaamn, this can be bananas, and I like the though tof an arc like that for the halworth crew

damn, talk about wild though

Exactly. I wanted to throw a major curveball with her intro.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Classifications of Superhumans

Hybrids
A child of two or more species such as half alien, half human or half atlantian, half human.

Metahuman
Metahuman is a term used to describe any human being who may have any kind of "super power". These humans had suffered a "biological variant", called the meta-gene.

Psychics.
Can fall under metahuman but is occasionally used on it's own. Used for metas with psychic abilities.

Chi Warriors
Martial Artists who utilize Chi/Ki to grant themselves superhuman abilities.

Cyborgs
Self-Explanatory.

Nanos
Humans who use nanomachines to gain superpowers.

Empowered
Humans who gain powers through an outside source such as radiation or a meteor or chemicals.

Alien
Aliens with superpowers.

Magicians
Used for magic users.

Supernatural
Can cross over with magicians but is usually used for supernatural creatures such as demons/werewolves/vampires.

Superiors
A recent phenomenon, one that Apex has named. This seems to refer to metahumans who have the ability to somehow transform themselves into towering beasts with incredible power.

more_horiz
I like this:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I like this:) 

Thanks!Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Classifications of Superhumans

Hybrids
A child of two or more species such as half alien, half human or half atlantian, half human.

Metahuman
Metahuman is a term used to describe any human being who may have any kind of "super power". These humans had suffered a "biological variant", called the meta-gene.

Psychics.
Can fall under metahuman but is occasionally used on it's own. Used for metas with psychic abilities.

Chi Warriors
Martial Artists who utilize Chi/Ki to grant themselves superhuman abilities.

Cyborgs
Self-Explanatory.

Nanos
Humans who use nanomachines to gain superpowers.

Empowered
Humans who gain powers through an outside source such as radiation or a meteor or chemicals.

Alien
Aliens with superpowers.

Magicians
Used for magic users.

Supernatural
Can cross over with magicians but is usually used for supernatural creatures such as demons/werewolves/vampires.

Superiors
A recent phenomenon, one that Apex has named. This seems to refer to metahumans who have the ability to somehow transform themselves into towering beasts with incredible power.
okay I'm going to apply theses classification to my characters let's see

1 Mcgalister Manastina

classification- none ( uses a power suit called the Micro steam power suit that grants him super human abilities and allows him to preform steam base attacks)

2 Jonna Manastina

classification- Hybrid ( half human and half Mystical Amazon)

3 Kashaihia Gavitouious

classification- Empowered

4 Tony J Matthews

classification- Magician

5 Bruno Barrucs

classification- Supernatural ( werebear)

6 Jeffry Wolfman

Classification- Cyborg

7 Little Jargon & the Jargon twins / sisters

classification- Hybrids  ( half human / half  Mystical Amazon)

Manastina siblings

classification- Metahuman

8  Lara Quincy Alexandra

9 Emmilziza    ( Emilia ) Jezebel Alexandra

classification- Psychic falls under Metahuman

10 Nash Henzouanou

11 Lorena Katz

classification- undefined

12 OBO Brimstone / Small

13 Jojo Small

14 Bruists Alexandra

classification- empowered

15 Alitla Mazanrok

16 Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma

Stills kids  

17  Rajiu Masohi

classification- Psychic falls under  Metahuman ( Marrionetakinesis /     http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Puppet_Mastery )

18 Cassidy Mavlorki

classification- Metahuman ( Myokinesis  / Muscle Manipulation)

19 Kyle Mackain

classification- Psychic  falls under Metahuman ( Technokinesis / technology manipulation )

20 Yin Waza

classification- superior ( Umbrakinesis / Darkness manipulation)

21 Yang Waza

classification- Metahuman ( Photokinesis / Light manipulation)

22 Cindy Mcdavidson

classification- Metahuman  ( Thermokinesis Thermal Manipulation)

23 Pedro J. Rodguius

Classification- Metahuman  ( Ionikinesis / Plasma manipulation)

Ace Attorney

24 Johnny D. Bomber

Classification- Empowered  ( Chemical Reaction Manipulation)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

Just a few things.

One does not simply give the title of a Superior to a character.

First off, they tend to look like this.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/wl3v4l.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/241/6/7/devil_and_angel_by_guy01-d5cv04p.jpg
(The evil looking one)
And it is hard to control and is used for mass destruction and slaughter.

Furthermore, they are very rare. The only recorded ones so far are Apex (Formerly, drained by Penelope), Apex's kid sister and now Penelope.

Maaaaaybe one of those homies could be one, but not all three.

I don't mean to offend, but I want this power to be a rare and scary thing.

How scary you ask? Quantum Level.
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2lwm7wm.jpg

Just because I love ya'all tho', a Superior in action.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t70p105-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-humble-beginnings
Yeah. It's kinda like that.Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Just a few things.

One does not simply give the title of a Superior to a character.

First off, they tend to look like this.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/wl3v4l.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/241/6/7/devil_and_angel_by_guy01-d5cv04p.jpg
(The evil looking one)
And it is hard to control and is used for mass destruction and slaughter.

Furthermore, they are very rare. The only recorded ones so far are Apex (Formerly, drained by Penelope), Apex's kid sister and now Penelope.

Maaaaaybe one of those homies could be one, but not all three.

I don't mean to offend, but I want this power to be a rare and scary thing.

How scary you ask? Quantum Level.
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2lwm7wm.jpg

Just because I love ya'all tho', a Superior in action.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t70p105-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-humble-beginnings
Yeah. It's kinda like that.Cool 
I say that Emilia's power Imagination manifestiton  ( the ability to manifest objects and beings from her imagination into psychic energy constructs or aspects of her emotions  is definitely rare .  this ability is scary in it's own right  cause she could imagine a destructive beast from her mind.  

technically psychic powers  general can be scary.   but I decide to just keep it for Yin  and Emilia  doesn't need it her power is scary enough  and Pedro's ability is can be highly dangerous two words atomic bomb.

more_horiz
updated

1 Mcgalister Manastina

classification- none ( uses a power suit called the Micro steam power suit that grants him super human abilities and allows him to preform steam base attacks)

2 Jonna Manastina

classification- Hybrid ( half human and half Mystical Amazon)

3 Kashaihia Gavitouious

4 Tony J Matthews

classification- Magician

5 Bruno Barrucs

classification- Supernatural ( werebear)

6 Jeffry Wolfman

Classification- Cyborg

7 Little Jargon & the Jargon twins / sisters

classification- Hybrids  ( half human / half  Mystical Amazon)

Manastina siblings

8  Lara Quincy Alexandra

9 Emmilziza    ( Emilia ) Jezebel Alexandra

classification- Psychic falls under Metahuman

10 Nash Henzouanou

11 Lorena Katz

classification- undefined

12 OBO Brimstone / Small

13 Jojo Small

14 Bruists Alexandra

15 Alitla Mazanrok

16 Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma

Stills kids ( orphans that were adopted by Agent Stills none of them remember their parents or how they die expect for Pedro he knows how his real parents and he took out the person who did it in atomic expolson Kage Woodsman.  

17  Rajiu Masohi

classification- Psychic falls under  Metahuman ( Marrionetakinesis /     http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Puppet_Mastery )

18 Cassidy Mavlorki

classification- Metahuman ( Myokinesis  / Muscle Manipulation)

19 Kyle Mackain

classification- Psychic  falls under Metahuman ( Technokinesis / technology manipulation )

20 Yin Waza

classification- superior ( Umbrakinesis / Darkness manipulation)

transformation a nightmarish hellish destructive beast of darkness inspired by Hellsing  , FMAB Pride and Top Cow's Darkness that's hard to control.   destruction and darkness go well with each other.  doesn't remember how her and her twin sister Yang's real parents die or even what they look like.  not even the fact that she was the one responsible for their deaths along with the deaths of a entire  Asian pagan tribe of warriors that her real parents belong.    

in beast form her Umbrakinesis  is amplified, gains access to destructive dark energy, becomes invulnerable to physical attacks, physical condition  is vastly enhanced  and is only effect by intense levels of  light.  still needs low levels of light to form shadows as shadows can't form in complete darkness, but the shadows are vastly more powerful.  can form shadows in   extreme low levels light.

21 Yang Waza

classification- Metahuman ( Photokinesis / Light manipulation)

doesn't remember her parents or that her twin sister is responsible for their deaths along with the tribe they used to belong to.

22 Cindy Mcdavidson

classification- Metahuman  ( Thermokinesis Thermal Manipulation)

23 Pedro J. Rodguius

Classification- Metahuman  ( Ionikinesis / Plasma manipulation)

Prime Pedro's plasma stability is connect to his anger levels, the angrier he is the more unstable  his plasma energy gets to the point where potentially he could exploded like atomic bomb. Same goes for NU Pedro as well. NU Pedro went atomic once one year ago a island that was supposed to be a vacation for him and his real parents but it end up being a nightmare as they hunter by a axe craze psychopath name Kage woodsman. Kage's deranged hobby was  luring families and couples  to  his private island and hunting them for sport.

NU Pedro does mediation,  reads books on zen,  practices Buddhism and listens to calm relaxing music all to keep his plasma energy stabilize.  

Ace Attorney

24 Johnny D. Bomber

Classification- Empowered  ( Chemical Reaction Manipulation)

OT: Admin I have a RP for you in the Famous Manastina siblings thread.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Imagination manifestiton ( the ability to he ability to manifest objects and beings from her imagination into psychic energy constructs or aspects of emotions.)

1 power not exclusive to Emilia Alexandra.

2 physic energy constructs include creatures can be control by the user

3 psychic aspects can not be  control they possessed their own wills and represent different emotions of the user and are empower by said emotion.  a courage aspect appears in the form that resemble someone the user admires be it real life or fiction, a fear aspect appears in twisted form of the thing the user fears the most,   hate aspect appears in the form resemble something that the user hates and despises, a Pride aspect that's the form of what could be consider a manifested of the users Superego.

more_horiz
Classifications of Super humans in Stridayxa   City

1 Metahuman ( 14% Stridayxa  City's   population are Metahuman)

2 Supernatural  ( 20% of Stridayxa  City's   population are Supernatural)

3 Alien  ( 15 % of  Stridayxa  City's   population are Alien)

4 psychics ( 10 % of  Stridayxa  City's   population are psychics)

5 Hybrids  ( 15% of  Stridayxa  City's   population are Hybrids )

6 Empowered ( 1 % of Stridayxa  City's   population are empowered )

note 25% of  Stridayxa  City's   population are none power humans.

most popular sports in Stridayxa City are as follow

1 soccer  /  Svensk fotboll ( uses a mix of soccer and Rugby rules. )

Stridayxa  plays a very rough and brutal version of soccer / fotball were brutal tackles are allow. the defend team can do just about anything  if is within the rules to stop the offense team from scoring a goal.

2  ice Hockey

3 bandy

4  handball

5 Floorball

6 speedway

7  Horse Archery

8  Horseball

9   mixed martial arts

10 Equestrian vaulting

more_horiz
Saskourara and Vanessa friends discussion

Saskourara friends ( at lest 1 or one of Saskourara friends must be humans who get empowered by the alien artifact)

total number 6

2 characters each

Vanessa

total number 3

1 character each ( age ranged 14, and they have to be girls , who get empowered by the alien artifact )

so basically it's like this

Saskourara friends

1 Victor, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Vanessa Friends

1 Magnus ( boy) , 2 ( girl), 3 (girl)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Saskourara and  Vanessa friends discussion

Saskourara friends ( at  lest 1 or one of  Saskourara friends must be humans who get empowered by the alien artifact)

total number 6

2 characters   each

Vanessa

total number 3

1 character each ( age ranged 14, and they have to be girls , who get empowered by the alien artifact )

so basically it's like this

Saskourara friends

1 Victor, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Vanessa Friends

1 Magnus ( boy)  , 2 ( girl), 3  (girl)

okay I already made my 3 characters  Victor  ( Saskourara's friend),  Magnus  ( Vanessa's friend ) and  Charles ( Saskourara's friend) now it' up to you Admin and Froggy to make 3 characters  each  2 characters each that will be friends of Saskourara with one each being a human who gets empower by a alien artifact, and one character each that can be of your chosen Metahuman, Supernatural  , psychic,  Alien or Hybrids  , then 1 character each that will be female human friends of Vanessa who get empower by the Alien Artifact.[/quote]

more_horiz
Masyoukuki Long the headmaster of Black Dragon Clan's powers are as follow

main power- Elemental Absorption ( Air Absorption , electricity absorption , fire absorption , water absorption , Earth Absorption, Ice absorption , air mimicry ,  earth mimicry ,
electricty mimicry , fire mimicry ,
Water Mimicry
Ice mimicry )

secondary power: super reflexes and speed

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply