ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionUnrealman Rising  EmptyUnrealman Rising

more_horiz
egotistical archaeologist Jospeh Washington possibly the biggest asshole in the world is about to get a even big ego if that's even possible, when he stumbles upon a ancient aztec artifact. will Jospeh use his powers for the good of man or will he just be a super asshole.

descriptionUnrealman Rising  EmptyRe: Unrealman Rising

more_horiz

Washington's perspective

there I was Jospeh Washington greatest archologist of all time about to bark on a adventure to centeral America to find a ancient aztec artifact with my sidekick Marily Swiss. when suddenly we we're attack thugs but i hold them off with my amazing fighting skills. then I hold Marily tightly to my arms as the sun glising off my manly pecs.

Marily's perspective

( real world prespective) greatest archologist yeah right, if it wasn't for me nobody would know who he was! as his amazing fighting skills yeah right, I'm the one who took down the thugs, i had to save his egostical ass from getting the tar beating out of him. and as for his manly pecs, he has workout a day in his life the fat slob, I'm in better shape then he is! I'm the one who does everything I should be the archologist not him, it's just not fair!!!

Washington's perspective

well looks like my sidekick is mubbling to herself again, she's a good woman, maybe one day she would be as good as archologist as I am I said as walk on to the air plane.

Marylin's Perspective

as good as he is oh brother, I could run cricles around him in this field I said as I had to listen to his bullshit while walking on to the airplane.

Washington's Perspective

once on the plane I used my charms to help me get me and my sidekick first class seats, cause no women can resist my charms.

Marylin's perspective

once again i had to use my reasoning skills to get me & my bumbbling head partner Washington first class seats I said as a took my first class seat with my bummbling parnter Washington

more_horiz
Washington's perspective

after me and my partner got off the plan we were greeting by the locals with hospitality and respect. they were even kind enough to show us around.

Marylin's perspective

once again i have to use my reasoning skills to save my jackass partner from getting us tie and hang by the locals. they wern't too kind to show us around at first but when i explain to them that we were searching for the gem of Tonatiuh they were more than happy to show me and my bumblehead parnter the way to Tonatiuh's temple.

Wasington's prespective

once inside the temple I used my cat like relfexes and quick think to save me and my partner from certain doom. then I saw it just standing there in board day light the gem of Tonaithu!

Marylin's Perspective

once inside the temple I had to used my quick thinking to save me and my bumblehead partner from getting our saves kill by the temple's traps. then i saw it standing there on top of a pedstool the Gem of Tonaituh and it was calling to me.

Wasighton's Prespective

I saw my partern touch the gem and begin to get scared Marylin was starting to talk like a raven power hungy lunatic. I had to take action, I had to get her away from that gem it was corrupting her.

Marylin's Prespective.

I could feel the gem feeling me with power, power that would make me a goddess! no longer would i be boss around by anyone or be push aside, finally I would be the one in control!!! my stupid bumbled head partner thinks this gem is corrupted me, but it's not, is just giving me what I want all my life control, to not be a damn doormat! the power that was going into me was intoxicating I had never felt so alive before, I felt like i was a goddesss.

Wasighton's prespective

Marylin was starting to sound really scary now, so i had to do something quick and i had to do it now. so i did the only think i could think up i touch the gem my self hoping to asborb some of the power to keep Marylin in check. I couldn't allow her to have all the power that the gem was giving her because she was being corrupted by it.

Marylin's prespective.

Arguagahh I knew stupid Wasighton would want this power to himself, just like everything else he's taking from me! but I will not be deny this power I will become a goddess, and I make Wasighton pay me the respect i deserve even if i have to beat him with in a inch of his life!

Wasighton prespective

I could feel my body becoming younger, stronger & healthier becoming superman like. but I could also see that Marylin's body was doing the same she was becoming younger ,stronger and healthier.

Marylin's prespective

I could feel my body becoming stronger & healther I felt like i was in better shape then i have ever been in my entire life. and even though Wasighton was bigger then me in I felt like i was much more powerful than he was that I got most of the power from the gem. then in a flash it was over I felt like i was a goddess no longer would I be push aside, Marylin was no more, I was now Mistress Supreme!

http://teri-minx.deviantart.com/art/Ultrawoman-Attacks-89882698

more_horiz
Washington's perspective

I did like the sound of Marylin's tone I did know how powerful the gem had made her but I couldn't take any chances. so I charge forth and hit her with a mighty blow that shook the entire temple hoping to stun her.

Mistress Supreme's perspective

I didn't even notice my bummling partner hitting me his blow as a compilate what to do with all this power i now process! I look back at my partner and say to him in firm tone as i let out a sigh, Washington you are such a bored do you honestly think you can hurt me with your puny attacks, I'm a goddess now you are nothing to me Washington!

Washington's perspective

I look at Marylin with worried in my eyes saying in stern tone Marlyin your talking crazy this power has corrupt you. I'm just trying to knock some sense into you, you don't have act like this we can both be super heroes, we can be a team!

I just laugh at Washington notice and said , " a super hero you say , well you go ahead and be one Washington! I on the other hand don't care about be a hero, all i care about is that i now have the power to do what I want!!! now if you excuse me it's time for me pay a vist to a few people!

Washington's perspective

I walk towards Marylin and say to her in concern tone, Marlyin you can't just do what ever you want with this power, there could be consequences!

I shrug my shoulders at Wasington and said in stern tone" I'll do what ever I want Washington for I'm a goddess!

Washington Prespective

that's when I knew Marlyin had to be stop , so I flew at her at close to the speed of light and pepare to hit her with a mighty punch.

Mistress Supreme perspective.

But I stop Washington dead in his tracks with only my index finger saying in stern tone look Washington even my index finger has more power then your entire body, I could kill you easly if i want to! but i have better things to do than to bother with you right now! I flew out of the temple and didn't feel any resistence from the building when I pushed against it was like it was not even there.

Washington's perspective

I was powerless to stop Marlyin, and that's when I knew I had train for one day i was sure I would have to face her again!

more_horiz

I never felt so free so alive, I felt like i been reborn! well flying through the air I deceid to i should by a vist to the people who have ridicule me all my life my parents! I want to show them the new and Improved me, i want to show them that their daughter isn't going to take their crap anymore!

at the Ross and Mandy Swiss's home

Ross's Prespective

I was watching the game when suddenly the ground shook as if their was earthquake, I quickly ran outside and saw a 6'0" woman with long black hair staring at me. I then called to me wife Mandy to come out here.

Mandy's Prespective

I herd Ross while I was cleaning the dishes and rush to his aid as fast as possible that's when I saw the 6'0" woman I didn't know who she was so i ask my husband Ross.

Ross's Prespective

I look back at my wife Mandy and shook my head saying " dear I have no idea who this strange woman is or how she knows where we live.

I laugh at the clueless expressions on my parents on my face and said in boostful tone, don't you two know your own daughter when you see her?

Ross's Prespective

I was shock could this 6'0" amazon be my own daughter so I said in shock tone " Marylin, but you can't be her Marylin isn't 6'0" and she's not bulit like a female body builder!

Mandy's prespective

I was so confused in this woman told me and my husband that she was our daughter, I didn't know what to say until I saw the birth mark and said with a grasp, " Marylin what happen to you?!?

a laugh at my mother's question and said to her in bold tone, " what happen mother & father is that I have been improved, I have become a goddess! you two always riddcule me, always telling me i wasn't good enough, so I'm good enough now !!! is that your truck father , the truck you andore more then your own daughter? well father you about to witness your own daughter destroyed the truck you love so much with her barehands!

I walk up to my father's truck and being pressing against it and I felt no resistence what so ever as i herd metal screeching trying to resist my might. crushing my father's truck was so easy I begin to wonder how strong I was!

Ross's Prespective

I look on in horror as my now super power amazon daughter compressed my truck smaller & smaller until it was no bigger then a tennis ball her strength was godlike!

I look at the tennis ball size mash of metal in my hands that used to be my father's truck and laugh saying in bold tone, " do you see this father look at what I did to your truck , i now think about what I could do to you! you always push me around but no more, I'm the one in charge now and the first thing i want you two do is bow down and kiss my feet or else I will crushed the both of you like i did this truck! a laugh as I watch my parents crawl to their knees and kiss my feet knowing that i could crushed them with easy at anytime. I then chuck the tennis ball size mash towards the air with so much force that it clear orbit in almost a instant.

i then laugh and said to my self " it's good to be a goddess, I can do anything I want nobody can get in my way!

more_horiz
Washington's perspective

it's been 3 days since i last saw Marylin or Mistress Surpeme as she now calls herself. I wonder what she's up to but as long? I stop by professor . Chronic's pad to dicussion with him about the gem me and Marylin found.

professor Chorinc's Perspective

when Washington show me the gem I look at it and said in stern tone. " this is the gem of
the gem of Tonatiuh it is said that anyone who touches the gem becomes the avatar of Tonatiuh! now tell me did both you and Marylin touch the gem?

Washigton's prespective

I nod my head yes and waited for the good professor to answer.

professor Chroinic's prespective

I look at Washigton as a tilt my glasses and say in stern tone, then the transformation is incomplete, meaning you and Marylin are both incomplete avatars of Tonaitiuh!

Wasighton's prespective

I did look at the good professor and ask him a question saying " well how Marylin went crazy and I didn't?

Chorinic's Prespective

as a exmaine the gem I look at Wasghiton and said in stern tone, " maybe it's because the vast power she has gain from the gem has corrupt her mind due to her inferiority complex, the woman simply never thought highly of her self. you on the other hand have think too highly of yourself so you have one big giant ego that's why you won't corrupt by the gem.

Wasgihton's prespective

I look at the professor and laugh saying in firm tone, me a big ego as if, I'm just the best there is at what I do.

Chroinc's prespective

a look at wasighton and sigh saying under my breath " I rest my cased!

wasighton's Prespective

I did ask the good professor another ? saying in firm tone hey doc to you think can build me a customize super gym while i can test my strength and abilites in?

Chroinc's prespective

i look wide eye at wasighton and said in stern tone, "can i create I cutomize super gym, can I create a cutomize super gym, of course i can create a damn cutomize super gym I bloody Professor Chroinc Kazuiouziu!"

more_horiz

it's been 3 days since i got my power and so far I found nothing i could lift , crush or prowl through nothing even mountains could tax my strength. but then i saw ad in the newspaper that caught my eye it read help wanted need wiling test subject to test gravity simulator on sign Dr. Ivan Goldstar address 416 Bowell line avenu Moscow Russia. I then nod my head and said to my self " hmmm a gravity simulator that sounds intresting!

at Dr. Ivan Goldstar place

Dr. Ivan Goldstar's prespective

in my lab i was getting ready to activate my gravity simiulator when i herd a noise that sound like a powerful shock wave scared I activated my security system hoping that what ever was outside wouldn't be able to get in.

Mistress Supreme's prespective

I notice that the guy who made the aid had some excellent security but not enough to stop me! I just waltz right through his security walls like they want even there. I said to my self as I ripped through a wall as easy as a knife cuts through my butter, shit I can't beleive how strong I am, now where is this guy hidding ?

I then saw a super reinforce titanium door creek & groan as if uncanny pressure was being apply to it. then i saw the door ripped in two like butter and saw a 6'0" amazon wearing one of those super hero type outfits saying in scared tone, "just what in the hell are you, and do you know what you just did?!?

I laugh at the doc's response and said to him in bold tone, I'm a goddess that's what I am! as for what i did I just force my way through a lousy metal door, oh and your security is lousy.

I grab my head about to pull my hair out this woman just made a mockary of my state of the art security system,but I regain my compose and said to her, ma'ma that door wasn't lousy that door was made of super reinforce titanium it was ment to withstand the force of a nuclear expolsion! my security system was top notch but you just wasted it like it was child's play!

i laugh at Dr. Ivan Goldstar once more and said in bold tone, " then I guess that makes me more powerful then a nuke! anyways doc I'm here to be your willing test subject gravity simulator!

Dr. Ivan Goldstar's Prespective

one look at this woman and i knew i had found good test subject to test my gravity simulator on as a nod my head, great you can get start right away but let's me change some things first I want to use the gravity simulator to test your strength.

Mistress Supreme's prespecitve

I look at the Dr. Goldstar wide eye and said in firm tone. what do you want to test my strength or you fascinated by it ?

I nod my head yes and said in stern tone, yes I'm I would like to know for myself just how powerful you are! your might is like nothing i have ever seen, and i want to test it.

more_horiz

at Chroinc's lab

Washington's perspective

as professor Chroinc got to work I look at him and say in firm tone " so Professor when are you going to be done with this super gym?

Chorinc's prespective

as I begin work on the making Gym that could test the power of super power beings i look at wasghiton and gave him a easemated time i would be finished saying firm tone "about 3.8 hours"

Washington's prespective

after 3.8 hours I look back at Professor Chorinc and said in firm tone " so is the gym ready yet?"

Chorinc's prespective

I rub my chin and said in stern tone as i address Washington , it's ready Jospeh we can test your abilites now!

Washington's prespective

I start by testing my strength seeing how much weight I could lift, when got to my absolute max weight i look at chroinc and said in firm tone " so how did I do?

Chroinc's Prespective

I look at the readings on my machine and said in firm tone, "well Jospeh according to my machine you just lifted a max of 50 000 000 000 billion tons or 100,000,000,000,000 trillion pounds making you around 1,112,000,000,000 trillion times stronger then average human male!"

Wasghtion's prespective

I look at the the professor and said in bold tone" wow I'm like superman from DC comics

Chorinc's prespective

I rub my chin and said to wasghtion in firm tone " not exactly you no where near as powerful as that fictional character is!" now let's test your speed

Wasghtion's prespective

I got on the treadmiller and start running as fast as I could then Chroinc stop me as " I said in firm tone, so professor how did i do?"

Chroinc's prespective

I look back at my machine and said in firm tone to wasighton, "well Wasighton you just went about 50 precent the speed of light that's 93,141 miles per second!"

more_horiz
at Dr. Goldstar's Lab

I look at Dr.Goldstar saying in firm tone " so Doc is everything ready?

Dr. Goldstar's prespective

I answer her saying in firm tone " yes everything is ready miss we can begin testing your phyiscal capabilites now!

I first start by testing my strengthing and it seem like there was nothing i could lift, no matter how heavy the weight was i felt no resistence whatsoever! even the earth felt like a small pebble to me, then i finally begin to stuggle and look back at the doc saying in bold tone " so doc how strong am I?

this woman's strength as unfathomable the weight of the earth it self was nothing more then a pebble to her. I then gulp and said in firm tone "you just lifted 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons that's that's near the equivalent of 667 times the weight of the entire planet!"

I then chuckle saying in firm tone " so in other words I'm F#@king strong, okay now to test my speed. I then test my speed going faster and faster until i felt like i was moving faster then light itself. I stop after awhile and look at the doc saying in firm tone so Doc how fast am I ?

Dr Goldstar's prespective

I gave the 6'0" 190 pound amazon my answer saying in firm tone " well your not quite as fast as the fictional comic book super hero the flash but your up there! you're 1,000 times faster then the speed of light that's 186,282,397 miles per second! "

I then chuckle again saying in firm tone " so in other words am F@$king fast!" I then test out my striking power and when i was finished i look at the doc saying in firm tone, so Doc how powerful are my blows ?

I was flabbergasted by this woman's overwhelming might she was just so powerful! I glup and said in firm tone to her " well the full force of your strongest blow is 12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force!"

I then chuckle and look at the doc saying in firm tone so "I'm F@$king strong, F@$king fast and F@$king powrful I am a goddess" I then test out my durability by see how much pressure my body could resist after I told the Doc to stop i look at him saying in bold tone " so doc how tough I'm?

Dr. Goldstar's Prespective

I gave the god like Amazon my answer " you are unfathomable tough miss your body has withstood Decillion tons of pressure , there's nothing on this planet that could possibly harm you not even a nuke, you are god like!"

more_horiz
at Chronic's lab

Washington's perspective

a shug my shoulders and say in firm tone," 50 % the speed of light huh not bad." I then test out my striking power and hit shocking asborb pad as hard as I could and look at Professor Chroinc saying in firm tone " so doc how did I do?

Chroinic's prespective

I tilit my glasses as i look at the readings and said in firm tone " the full force of your punch is 764,258,078,420,000,000 quadrillion tons."

Washington's prespective

I got into a heroic pose and look at the Professor saying in heroic tone" quadrillion tons of force her sweet i'm just like superman!" I did went on to test my other powers and when i was done i look at the professor and said in firm tone" well professor how then I do?

Chroinic's Prespective

I gave him my answer, well you capable of firing a blast of plasma from you eyes that generates enough power to destroy a city if it where wide by the beam you fire is narrow so it's all concentrate on one point. never less the heat generate by your blast of plasma is 100,000,000 million degrees kelvin that's the exact same tempture as a nuclear explosion. you can also fly , have decelerated aging and a healing factor to compensate for your durablity which isn't proportion to your striking power, but other than that you have no other ability! " as for your durablity you can with stand 600,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons of force without damage , you can withstand the full force of your strike with minor damage before your healing factor kicks in. "

Wasghtion's prespective

I look at the professor and said in heroic bold tone" cool so I'm like superman I have super strength, super speed, i can fire beams of hot energy out of my eyes, and I can fly! with these powers I can become a superhero maybe even the greatest super hero ever, now to think of a name, I got it I call myself Unrealman!

Chroinc's prespective

I look at wasghiton and shrug my shoulders saying in stern tone, " sigh typical Washgiton you haven't even done any heroics yet and you already think your the greatest hero ever."

Unrealman's prespective

i look back at the professor and said to him in firm tone " well that's because I have found any heroic things to do yet, but with this lab we could be a crime station to spot crime, so i can be ready for action!

Chroinc's prespective

I just roll my eyes at Unrealman and said in stern tone, "I'll get on that ol big headed one!"

Unrealman's prespective

I got into a heroic pose once more and said to the professor in bold tone" great while your doing that I'm going to relex for bit and watch some TV!"

Chroinc's prespective

I just went to work and said in firm tone " the crimestation will be finish by midnight Wasghiton! "

more_horiz
Goldstar's Lab

I test the rest of my ablilites and look back at the doc saying in stern tone " okay doc give me the load down on my ablilites!"

I gave her my answer as look at the machine saying in firm tone " well you can of firing a blast of plasma from your eyes that is more powerful and hotter than a supernova, you can fly, have decelerated aging , you inhale unfathomable quantities of
compressed air and expel it at levels far more powerful then the strongest hurricane! if you want to you could suck up all of the earth's atmosphere!"

i chuckle and look at the doc saying in firm tone " so like i been saying I am a goddess! with all this power I think I could ruler the world and that's exactly what I'm going to do, and you going to help. cause if you don't i will wipe you off the face of this puny planet! "

Goldstar's prespective

I had no choice but to do what the craze power mad Amazon said and help her with her quest to ruler of the planet. so I then say anything and just nod!

I then look up at a TV and saw my old parnter Joseph talk about how great his powers we're and how he was going to use them to protect people. I just chuckle when he gave out the statstics of his abilites, I could kill him with ease with just a flick of my finger, he wa nothing compare to me ! but then I got a idea it would be more fun to toying with him let him build up his confidence, before I crushed him like bug! I look a the doc and say in command tone " doc you see that guy on the TV I need you to make creatures for him to fight, and robotic replicas of me!

Goldstar's prespective

I kiss the Amazon's boots and said in firm tone" as you wish your goddess!" I then lower my head and thought to myself " ( me Dr Ivan Goldstar a great scientist reduce to be the lap dog to craze super powerful woman with god like powers.)

meanwhile in burning building

fireman's prespective

I look at the flames surround me as everything begin to go dark. I tried to save the people that were inside but the flames were too intense. that's when I saw it grey blur and the next thing i notice me and some of the people who we're inside were out of the building I did saw man wearing a super hero like out fit and said in firm tone " just who are you stranger, you save my life"

Unrealman's prespective

I look at the fireman and said to him in heroic tone " all in the days work now if you excused me I must be going duty calls"

more_horiz
months later

Goldstar's pad

I was I watch TV I look at my slave as I watching the news with angry look on my face saying stern" Doc these creatures you made for Unrealman to fight are as unless as you are!" he's beating them too easily, I want something that could at lest give him a good fight and so far none of your creations have been up to the task doctor Goldstar!"

Doctor Goldstar's prespective

as a look at a greek mythological book I said to my master in a firm tone " my goddess I think I might have found a monster that could give this hero a challage, it's name is Zelos " the 100 headed dragon" it's side to be immensely powerful!

I crack a smile at my slave and said in stern tone " so this Zealos is immensely powerful you say, well I want you to find this creature and set it lose on Jospeh's home town Washington DC. I just hope this moster will provide him a challage" I said as a laugh then went back to watching the news.

Goldstar's prespective

I nod at my master and said to her in firm tone, "I'll get right on it my goddess!"

meanwhile at Chroinc's lab

Unrealman's prespective

I look at the the professor as i look at a trading card of myself and said in firm tone" Professor than you see me out there, I totally own that monster the people love me. just look i even have my own trading card isn't that sweet!

Chroinc's prespective

I just sigh and said in stern tone, " yeah it's sweet, but aren't you fogetting the basics of being a hero?

Unrealman's prespective

I scratch my head at the professor response and said in firm tone " I think I cover all the basics of being hero popularity , fame & fortune what else could there be?

Chroinc's prespective

I did a face palm and said in stern ton to the big headed hero" be a hero isn't about that stuff, it's about doing what's stand up for what's right, protecting the people, and geninually doing good deeds.

Unrealman's prespective

Look at the doc as i playing with my action figure saying in firm tone " sorry what was that professor I didn't hear a word you said i was too busy playing with this action figure of me it has seven pharphases and kung fu grip.

Chroinc's prespective

I face palm again and sigh as I said, " never mind, but just know this your own overconfidence is going to hurt you later own!"

more_horiz
later

a guy's prespective

as I walk outside of my house to go to work I saw a bright flash of light, then suddenly as the light fade away a 100 foot beast with 100 heads and the body of a maiden attached to it appear in the wreaking havoc. I panic and start to get to my car as fast as i good hoping that a hero would come to defeat the monster!

Unrealman's prespective

I scouting Downtown DC for troubling and that's when i saw it a 100 foot beast with 100 heads wrecking downtown! so I decied to take action and subdud the beast. the beast prove to be a tough challage then most of the creatures i face as a trading blows with it.

Mistress Surpeme's prespective

I watch above as Unrealman and the creature fought each other. seeing him stuggling against the beeast combating it's mulitple fire balls , laser beams , Concussion Beams and atomic energy blasts was thrilling!

Unrealman's Prespecitve

it seem like the 100 foot beast was too much for me and I was at the end of my rope, but i hold on deterimine to stop the beast from wrecking the city. that's when I saw the maiden that was attached to it open her mouth, a quickly used my super speed to get out of the way expected that a type of energy beam was going to come my way. but what i saw was even stranger it was a loud scream that shook down town and before my eyes a whole city block was atomize.

Mistress Surpeme prespective

I chuckle as I saw the city block get atomize as I tought to my self ( this monster is remarkable it just destroyed i entire city block with it's voice alone!) I contuine watching the fight and it seem that Unrealman was at the losing in. the monsters atttacks were taking a toll on him, but like the stubborn bastard he kept on fighting.

Unrealman's prespective

this monster was tough, really tough i didn't know if i could take it. i fought the beast with tooth to nail blasting it with plasma beams and pummling it with super speed punches. but then I drop to my knees as the maiden open it's mouth up once again to exhausted to get up.

Mistress Supreme prespective.

I couldn't allow that monster to destroyed Jospeh faster then both him and the monster could react I swoop in save Jospeh from being atomize and one Ko the beast with a powerful backhand using only a tiny faction of my strength and disapper before any one realize what just happen.

Unrealman prespective

I got up googy and look at the defeat 100 beast infront of me saying in shock tone " did I do that? wait of course i did i must be more powerful than I though? I then address the people and said in firm tone, " fear not people I Unrealman have defeat the monster you are all save now!

meanwhile on the moon

Mistress Supreme's suspect

i watch the earth from my moon think how puny it was and how soon I would be it's ruler! I got the idea to test out my powers for real far away from earth. so i blast off the moon and once i either space a flew faster than light speed searching for lifeless like rock planets.

more_horiz
the Pentagon

Professor Chronic's prespective

I look at The Secretary of Defense Robert Strange McNamara who had a mean look in his eye saying in firm tone, Robert what is all this about?

Robert's prespective

I address the professor in cold tone saying, " that hero of yours almost failed to subdud that monster that attack DC. if this so call hero can't cut it then I'm going to take matters into my own more capable hands!"

Professor Chorinc's prespective

I look at Robort and said to him in firm tone as adjust my tie"Robert I know the guy is reckless, but just give him one more chance!

Robert's Prespective

i tilit my glasses and said in stern tone to the Professor " I'll he's get once more chance, but if he screws up again, I want you to activated Project Zero, to take on whatever threat this hero fails to defeat!

Professor Chroinc's prespective

I did say anything against Robert I just nod my had saying stern" Okay i will activated Sevda Naboa if Unrealman fails!"

meanwhile in the far reaches of space on a lifeless planet.

Mistress Supreme's prespective.

I look at the wasteland before me and said to myself " this planet is complete lifeless that means i can destroyed and that worried about anyone dying." I then stomp on the planet and it just crack like a egg under the force of my stomp and brust apart. I then float in space and laugh at the fact that i just destroyed a planet with a mere stomp. that's when I said to myself " if I could that with just a stomp I wonder what I could do with a full blown strike?"

I then went down to other lifeless planet and deliver a full blown strike hitting it's crust with 12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force. the planet was
vaporize nothing was left not even a speck even it's satellites and nearby planets were destroyed! I then floating in space and laugh saying in firm tone" yes i'm goddess I have the power to do what ever i want, and no one can stop me!"

I then decied to go to a another solor system to test my power of my plasma vison. once i arrived in another Solor system fire my plasma vision at full power and fire a blast of plasma more powerful and hotter than a supernova. the entire solor system around me was vaporize and once it was over I look at my self floating in space laugh saying in firm tone. wow I just vaporize a entire solor system with my plasma vison, I'm a godesss! I wonder what my insignificant forming partner Jospeh is doing, not that it matters he is so beneath me!"

more_horiz
Unrealman's prespective

weeks went by and I was the talk of the town a celebrity everyone knew me, life was good. then for the first time in forever I saw Marylin but she was wreaking havoc , but it seem like she was in multiple places at once. I knew it was up to me to stop her so flew as fast as could towards her general driection. when I saw her i said to her in bold tone, " Marylin I can't allow you to do this your endangering lifes.

I got no reponse from Marylin as she just blast me with Plasma beams knocking me through several buildings. I then took on Marylin in a epic showdown that shook the city but I knew something was up Marlyin didn't seem as powerful as before when i lost saw her, maybe this person i was fighting wasn't real her. then i got my answer as multiple Marylins descend upon me, and I thought to my self " did Marylin have some cloning ability, no that can't be it, these things are seem robotic, that's it that robotic duplicates of Marylin!

there were like army robotic duplicates of her keep them from wrecking the City. I did the best i could but their were to much for me and starting batter me around the City. after they were done with me the city suffer mass damage I had fail to protect the city!

the Pentagon

Robert's prespective

I was the montiors a press a button on my desk and said in stern tone" Professor Chorinc come in here I want to have a word with you!

Professor Chorinc's Prespective

I show up at Robert's office and said to him in stern tone, what is it Robert?

Robert's prespective

I look up at the montior and said in firm tone to the Professor, " this so called hero Unrealman has failed to protect the city from this new threat, so now i want you to activate Project Zero!

Professor Chroinc's prespective

I tilit my glasses and said in firm tone to Robert " I'll contact Madera right away and tell her to have Sevda Naboa activate! "

DARPA HQ

Madera's prespective

I was lookingat Project Zero in her tube when I got the call from Professor Chroinc who told me that Robert want Project Zero activate. I then look at the scientists infront of me and told them in bold tone " wake up Project Zero she's need!" I was as the scientists went to work waking up Project Zero and realize her from he tube.

37 year old Sevda Naboa prespective ( looks 10)

I was glad to be out of that tube, why did i have to be lock up in tube anyways i could i be treat like normal kid. I was ask that question but the people here always gave me the same answer that I was made specifically to be use as a weapon and that i was not a person just a machine. so I wonder to myself what have the realize me for now, what threat to they want me to stop?

Madera's prespective

I look at the full awake Project Zero and said in firm tone" ah Project Zero still think your a person I see, but you will never be a person. you're the Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android and you were design to be a weapon, and that's what you really always be!" you power is speical Zero you have the ability to control the vectors of just about anything! you power works by harness free floating electrons using a unique electron mechanism that's located in the center of your Bio motherboard that generates a unique particle that interacts with the electrons.

in sorts you can control the vectors of electrons. when you we're first created you couldn't control your power due to a malfunction in your Bio motherboard. this case your vector manipulation to completely destroyed anything around you by breaking up electrons. we had to deactive you so that we could fix the malfunction.

we were sucessful in this by placing a safeguard in your Bio motherboard, if this safeguard is ever remove you won't be able to control your power Project Zero!"

end of Vol 1

to be contiune

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Vol 2

I look at the Head of DARPA and said to her with firm tone with a blank expression on my face " so who's my target ?

Madera's prespective I look at Zero and with stern look on my face and said to her in stern tone Zero your target is a super power woman that has been wreaking havoc across american. the so called hero Unrealman has fail to stop this threat, so it's up to you to stop this new threat to the country!

Madera shows me a picture of my target and I examine the picture carefully saying in stern tone, i understand begining mission ma'ma!

Madera's prespective to courage that Sevda would do complete her mission i told her a little white lie saying in firm tone. hey maybe if you complete this misson we might give you your freedom.

my face lite up when i herd that word and a said in firm tone to Madera " you will really grant me my freedom if I do this? Madera nod yes, and I flew off use my power to make my self go at hyper sonic speeds. later I arrived in front of my target, and that's when i found out i did just have one target I had multiple targets to subdud. the targets attempt to attack me back lucky dud to my Vector field they couldn't land a finger on me.

Unrealman's Prespective

I watch this strange little girl appear out nowhere and take Marylin clones punches with out any ill effects, what the hell was this little girl I thought to myself. I rush in my weaking state and told the girl that i got this, but told me that she was android sent by the government to handel the sitution.

after explain to the hero that i was here to clean up his mess, I had a long battle with my targets but i eventually took care of them finding out that they were just robots. I then realize that my real target is still out there!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
3 months later

after training in space I return to earth to see how things were going on there. I stop by my slave Dr.Goldstars place.

I open up my door when i herd a ring and I saw that amazon godess standing infront of the door saying in firm tone, my goddess your back!

I smile at my slave and said in stern tone, Indeed I am I back from training in space slave. now tell me are my robotic duplicates doing has the world been remade in my image yet?

Dr.Goldstar's Prespective: no my goddess, there was a problem, your Robotic Duplicates were destroyed by a 10 year old girl.

Mistress Supreme's Prespective

I hold up Dr.Goldstar by his neck and said to him in angry tone. a little girl defeat my army of duplicates?!? you are just as pathetic and useless as the rest of those meaningless bugs on this planet!

Dr. Goldstar's Prespective.

Fearing for my live I beg for the goddess to let me life and said to her in firm tone, but my goddess this wasn't a normal 10 year old girl, and suspect that new type of android that the government had made in 1924 so it's older then it looks my goddess. but there is good new the hero know as Unrealman has become over confident, just like you wanted.

I put my hands on my hips and laugh saying in stern tone, good at lest you did something right you meaningless bug. now i will take matters into my own hands, it' time that I pay my husband's city a vist!

more_horiz
Unrealman's pad

Unrealman's Prespective

as I sign autographics to my fans i look over a professor Chroinc and said in firm tone, what's wrong professor?

Chorinc's prespective.

I just shake my head and said in stern tone, this , this is all wrong, have you been listen to a word I said. be a hero isn't about money or fame. it's about doing what's right.

Unrealman's Prespective

a roll my eyes at the Professor as I contiune sign autographics saying in stern tone. Sure whatever you say professor.

Chorinc's prespective

I get tee off at Wasghiton's responese and said in firm tone, fine if that's the way you want to be then I'm leaving, you will no longer have my services! I then walk out and slam the door behind me.

panic D.C

I wish the insects panic as I star demolishing their city, helpless to stop me! the military tries to stop me but i just laugh at everything they throw at me. they even think about result to nuking me but scape the idea as it would destroy the capital!

Unrealman's prespective

I look out the my window after sign autographics and saw the capital in ruins, and a face i haven't seen in a long time. it was Merylin , the real Merylin. I quickly put on my outfit and rush outside as fast as I can. i then addressed Merylin saying in firm tone. Merlyin please stop this!

I look at my former parnter with anger in my eyes saying in firm tone, Stop why should I , no one give a damn about me and I'm through being everyone's doormate! it's high time that I was the one in charge!

Unrealman's prespective

I look at Merylin with tears in my eyes and said in stern tone, Merylin if you won't listen to reason, then i have no choice but to stop you by force!

more_horiz

I laugh at my partner's words saying to him in stern tone, stop me, you can't stop me I am a goddess!

Unrealman's Prespective

I ball up my right fist and said in stern tone to Merylin, Merylin I will stop you no matter what it takes! I can't let you destroyed the city! I did flew up towards her and hit her shattering super punch.

Mistress Supreme Prespective.

I laugh as he broke his hand on my face and watch him yelp in pain saying in stern oh did poor baby broke his little hand here let me make it better, how's this. I grab his arm and snap it watching him yell in pain.

Unrealman's Prespective

I hollar in pain and said to Merlyin in stern tone, Merlyin why are you doing this?

I toss Unrealman into a building and watch it crumble to the ground saying in stern tone, why, I tell you why. it's because you always underminded me, always taking credit for everything i did. you were famous, everyone knew you, me I was just you're nobody sidekick! all my life I been ridicule, seen as a nobody, cast aside. but no more.... I will not allow anyone to walk over me ever again, not even you Jousha!

I did preceed to trash my former partner all over the city, demolishing it in process while holding back make sure i did accidentally destroyed the planet.

at Creed Labs

Madera's prespective

I look at the monitor saying in stern tone,everyone activate Sevda , we need her to stop this threat.

Chronic's prespective

I look at the montior with worry in my eyes saying in firm tone. Madera Ma'ma we're going to need more then Sevda to stop her , we need to call LION!

Madera's prespective

I stare at Chroinc as the other scientist went to work activating Sevda saying in stern tone. we don't need them, we have Sevda our ultimate Shield!

Chronic's prespective

I walk away from Madera and contact LION on my high tech phone saying in firm tone. LION I fear that the world is in crisis! the Government thinks they can deal with it by sending out their ultimate weapon, but I'm not sure they realize how dangerous the threat is. meet me at my Personal lab on inaccessible island!

I then look at Sedva's offspring, the 12 Neo Automic Bio Omega androids made from Sedva's basics specs playing with each other, not realizing not one day they would be use as weapons of war while i was still on the phone with LION.

more_horiz
I look over at poor Echo saying in stern tone, poor Echo can't ever talk because of the malfunction in her bio motherboard. well at lest she's a happy little girl. and she sure does love that Etch A Sketch i got her. I then got over the phone with LION and head towards my Lab on inaccessible island.

at my Lab I addressed the LION agents in my real Fleainina body instead of my robotic humanized mech telling them about the history of the gem of Tonaithu. I told that I that decipher the rest of the text in Tonaithu's temple and that the rest of the text was form a long forgotten alien language. I read the text to LION agents word by word, and the text said, Long ago in galaxy far far away there used to be a planet name Dracageddon and race of long extinct beings called Draconians. the Draconians were the first woshipers of the Azetc gods.

one of these beings was name Tiamat Drakon she was she princess of Draconian. one day a horrible war broke out and Tiamat want the power to protect her people so she went up to the god Tonaithu and ask him to give her power. Tonaithu heed her request and made her a gem that grant her power turn her into his avatar. but as soon as the easly protector her people from the invaders she went mad with power.

she end up causing the extiction of her own race by destroyed her own planet and even went as far as destroying the galaxy she was in before the Azetc gods took notice. after watching Tiamat's intergalactic carnage the goddess Metztil had enough and made her own gem that would weaken Tiamat. the goddess had appear before Tiamat and use the the gem to weaken her then Tonaithu came forth disappointed that Tiamat had abused the power that he had given her and took it all back asborbing it into his gem. Tiamat was then giving a harsh punishment by the Azetc gods and cast into exile.

were she live the rest of her live until she die. after her death the Azect deities Tonaithu and Metzil buried their gems on this planet, back then it was just a lifeless planet. after I finish reading the test I look at the LION agents and said in stern tone, acorrding to the text both gems are older then the planet earth itself. now what this has to do with the threat that the Government is attempting to stop is that that target got her powers from Tonaithu's gem just like the hero Unrealman!

infact that target their after is his former parnter Merylin Swiss she gain most of the power of Tonaithu's gem and went mad with power. the government has no idea what their up against, Merylin is many, many times more powerful then Unrealman is and can crack this planet like a egg just with a single stomp. from Dr.Goldstar's readings she's capable of lifting 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons meaning that this entire planet might as well be a pebble to her. moving at speeds 1,000 times faster then the speed of light and delivering 12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force!

if she wanted to she could inhaled the entire earth's atmosphere. she's the one who defeat the 100 foot beast Zealos and let Unrealman take the credit. every major battle that Unrealman was because of her, she was building up his confidence to make him over confident and it work. and from my high tech telescope I saw her destroyed a planet with a mere stomp.

then saw her destroyed another planet as well as satellites and nearby planets with one powerful punch. there was nothing left of the planets or the statellites not one single speck. finally I observed her vaporize a entire solor system with her plasma vison and she survived the destruction without any damage. I'm worried that if the U.S government tries to fight her that history will just repeated itself.

to protect our galaxy, Merlyin must be depower! lucky i have advise way to allow you all to used the power contain in Metzil gem in your blasters to weaken Merlyin. but this will only wrok temporaly the power she has must be asborb back into Tonaithu's gem! I know the only way Sevda could stop Merlyin from eventually destroyed all life on earth as we know it is if I took out her safeguard, and that's something i wish not to do.

more_horiz
Sevda's Prespective

I saw my target the amazon that had been wreaking havoc cross the capital and she was using the hero Unrealman as a battering ram! I look at the woman and said to her in stern tone. Stop what your doing at once and surrender!

I laugh at the little girl before me and said in stern tone, come home now little girl and i might spare you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I took the Amazons words as a threat and said to her in firm tone. I'm not a little girl I'm android i been order by the government to stop you!

I laugh again and said in firm tone, so your a weapon that the government made, well I well crush you just like all the other weapons they used to try to stop me! I then hit the android with a powerful punch but nothing happen it was as if my blows were just bounching off her as if they were hitting a invisble force field. I tried again but the same thing happen i then got angry and said in stern tone. what kind of tricky is this why can't I touch you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I look at the angry amazon and gave her a answer saying in firm tone, I have the ability to Manipulate vectors, allowing me to form a impenetrable shield!

I got even more angry and said in stern tone, huh there's just no way ... it's not posssible!!! nothing can stand up to my attack I'm goddess, I goddess!

Sevda's Prespective

I then got contact my professor Chroinc, who informed me that fighting the Amazon know as Mistress supreme on earth was unwise because of how powerful she is. he told me to used my ability to take Mistress Supreme to a dimension were she won't wipe out the solor system! I then used my power to bending the dimensional barriers to send myself and Mistress Supreme to a dimension were she could do no harm while i wait for LION agents that Chroinc had told me that had modifed their blasters to used energy from Metzil gemand he had giving Tonaithu's gem the source of Mistress Supreme and Unrealman's powers to.

I then waited for the LION agents to show up while Mistress Supreme pounding on me with planet destorying blows as my shield protecting me .

more_horiz

I pounding on this android with all my force and yet I still couldn't destroyed it. I start to get furious wondering why I a goddess couldn't destroyed this man made machine, and said in Angry tone. Why can't I destroyed you, i'm goddess I should be able to break through your force field. so I can't I, why do my strikes keep having no effect on you!

Sevda's Prepsective

I look at  the amazon as she continue to pound on me and said in firm tone, I'm not a man made machine, I was created with alien tech by a alien! I did kept right until  finally the LION agents show up. I then saw them used their blasters on the woman to weaken  her and saw them used Tonaithu's gem to asborb   the Amazon's power back into it.   after she was  depower and not a god like amazon anymore I saw the LION agents cuff her.

when I got back to the Creed Labs, i had ask  DARPA if they would allow me freedom. they said yes, but it was a lied, they trapped me insided a tube, and lock my memories of ever being activated in the first place.  

Madara's prespective

Chroinc's little creation did I good job at stoping the threat with the help of LION, but we couldn't have the world know that she existed she was top secret weapon. so we made it look like Unrealman was the one who stop Mistress Supreme, by conviced everyone he did it through clever wording and suggestion.

Unrealman's Prespective

I don't know what happen but I guess I beating Merlyin , I don't know how i did it but I did it. and now Merlyin was back to her old self for some odd reason, but she was still crazy!  these LION agent guys came to me saying  that she had to be lock up in mental institution and that I was one of the reasons why she was like the way she was. I got the  gist of what they're were telling me , something about me being a jerk, and making Merylin feel like trash.

but everything else they told i kind of ingore. after that I announced my self as the greatest hero in the world, not even knowing rather or not i was the oen who defeated Merylin, but i didn't care i just want the fame!

this ends Unrealman's origin arc.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply