ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThe Wolverine EmptyThe Wolverine

more_horiz
The Wolverine Wallpa11

Coming soon

Last edited by Legato on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Wolverine EmptyRe: The Wolverine

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Wolverine Wallpa11

Coming soon

Guest starring Deadpool. Razz

more_horiz
The series is going to have a different format when compared to the others. For starters it's on a more adult oriented, R-Rated, approach, also it's a stand alone story not completely connected with the main story. At least for now

Last edited by Legato on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Issue #1: Business As Usual

The Triskelion, Upper Bay Manhattan

"It has seen better days Izumi" Wolverine said as he looked at the damaged HQ of The Ultimates

"Fortunately flood defenses kicked in and it's close to 70% operational. Fury still wants us transferred to another facility. Even before this happened there was talk to moving anyway with the new HQ being more upgraded" Izumi said" The majority of them have already moved there, they loved it but Dru's still bummed that most of her weaponry got flooded away." Izumi said" Least till she get the RPG I mailed her. Wont replace what she had but it's a start"

"While that is a nice gesture, make sure she wont read too much to the intention of it. Guess this mean Fury is looking for payback." Wolverine said

Izumi nods" There are still remaining Hydra Agents on the loose and he wants us to go and track them down. Dead or alive it doesn't matter" she gave him and it contains the five agents that they needed to seek out

Wolverine looked at the files, he recognized some of the agents but one in particular provided a hardened scowl

The Wolverine Silver10

Last edited by Legato on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Shield Copter en route to the rain forest.

"You sure you're up for this?" Wolverine asked knowing that she isn't 100% after her fight with Black Mamba

"I've pushed through worse. Besides we need to finish this once and for all" Izumi said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Shield Copter en route to the rain forest.

"You sure you're up for this?" Wolverine asked knowing that she isn't 100% after her fight with Black Mamba

"I've pushed through worse. Besides we need to finish this once and for all" Izumi said

"This is our stop" Silver Hawk said then she got up, she signaled one of the pilots then she got up as the door of the back end of the plane open. Her suit resembled her traditional Silverhawk attire but it has a dark silver color and her mask completely covers her face.

"How do you know?" Wolverine approached her as she started to zip up then puts on her mask" I can sense her presence. The aura I read off her is off the charts"

" Good enough for me" Wolverine said as he looked down

"Do the both of you prefer we should land?" The SHIELD Pilot asked

"No need" Wolverine said

"I'm good" Silverhawk said then jumped down she waited a little then spreads her arms and the wings of her suit glided her down. She made it to the jungle then she hears the sound of rustling in the trees above then hears a Wolverine land to the ground" It never hurts to have a parachute you know"

"When I need one I'll let you know" Wolverine said then sniffs the air"It's best that I take first charge. With my powers I can take the bulk of her punishment"

"Fine by me, still going to back you up though" Silverhawk said then Wolverine hands Silverhawk her sword"Lets go huntin"

more_horiz
Issue #2: Evergreen- The Deadly Orchid

The jungle is thick, Silver Hawk and Wolverine, waist deep, trenched through the swamp" You pick up anything?" Silver Hawk asked Wolverine who shook his head "Hard to tell from the stench here". The breeze picked up and the trees and the vines moved along with it.

"I don't like this. It's too calm" Silver Hawk said to Wolverine as she pressed through

"I hear ya" Wolverine said then the two noticed something moving in the water. "No sudden movements" Wolverine said as he noticed an Anaconda swimming towards them. It was larger than your usual Anaconda as it first swims around Silver Hawk's waist, she could feel it making contact to her. Every instinct tells her to reach for her sword but the snake moved on then swims at Wolverine's direction. It brings it's head up and looked at him and Silver Hawk with it's large snake like eyes. Both Wolverine and Silver Hawk stared at it ,unflinching, almost as if awaiting whatever move it makes next. It opens it's mouth to reveal large fangs then closes and descends back into the water. The two waited a moment till it was completely from sight.

"Heh. For a second there I though you were going to sink your claws into it" Silver Hawk said to Wolverine who responded" Not my top priority. This does remind me why I'm not fond of exotic locations. You never know what you may find"

"Ignorance can be bliss sometimes" Silver Hawk said while they continued through the swamp

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Issue #2: Evergreen- The Deadly Orchid

The jungle is thick, Silver Hawk and Wolverine, waist deep, trenched through the swamp" You pick up anything?" Silver Hawk asked Wolverine who shook his head "Hard to tell from the stench here". The breeze picked up and the trees and the vines moved along with it.

"I don't like this. It's too calm" Silver Hawk said to Wolverine as she pressed through

"I hear ya" Wolverine said then the two noticed something moving in the water. "No sudden movements" Wolverine said as he noticed an Anaconda swimming towards them. It was larger than your usual Anaconda as it first swims around Silver Hawk's waist, she could feel it making contact to her. Every instinct tells her to reach for her sword but the snake moved on then swims at Wolverine's direction. It brings it's head up and looked at him and Silver Hawk with it's large snake like eyes. Both Wolverine and Silver Hawk stared at it ,unflinching, almost as if awaiting whatever move it makes next. It opens it's mouth to reveal large fangs then closes and descends back into the water. The two waited a moment till it was completely from sight.

"Heh. For a second there I though you were going to sink your claws into it" Silver Hawk said to Wolverine who responded" Not my top priority. This does remind me why I'm not fond of exotic locations. You never know what you may find"

"Ignorance can be bliss sometimes" Silver Hawk said while they continued through the swamp

Awesome.

more_horiz
Thoughts?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thoughts?

Look up.

more_horiz
Besides which, staring down a giant snake so much that it decides to run away instead is totally something Wolverine would do....if he didn't gut it first. Razz
Remember this Izumi, it'll be on the test.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Besides which, staring down a giant snake so much that it decides to run away instead is totally something Wolverine would do....if he didn't gut it first. Razz
Remember this Izumi, it'll be on the test.

Izumi so thought it was going to be the latter Razz

Silver Hawk sees Wolverine being pulled in the Swamp" Logan!!" she draws out her sword. She sees something moving in the swampy waters at a fast rate then sees Wolverine pulled upside down with both legs tied and she sees him being pulled by very large tree vines.

"Don't worry about me!!!" Wolverine shouted

"Don't be silly Logan, I'm getting you out of there" Silver Hawk said then Wolverine stopped her as he sees the swamp water behind her starting to bubble" Seriously Izumi you shouldn't worry about me"

Silver Hawk looked behind her and sees a large figure rise above the water and glared down at her

The Wolverine Contro10

"Going to take a wild guess and say this is one of Evergreen's creations" Silver Hawk readies her sword

Wolverine unleashes his claws and was about to let himself free but another tree vine got his arms and pulled him into the forrest. He is pulled higher and higher till he's almost above the trees in the jungle then hears a growling sound and is turned to see the source behind the vines

The Wolverine Monster-Tree-65045136924

"What the hell are you looking at? Bub" Wolverine said then lunged at it

more_horiz
OT: You know, even if it does eat him, he can totally claw his way back out. One of the benefits of adamantium, bub. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: You know, even if it does eat him, he can totally claw his way back out. One of the benefits of adamantium, bub. Razz

I wouldn't want to be that Swamp Monster thats about to fight Izumi either Razz

more_horiz
Silver Hawk 's eyes quickly glanced in Wolverine' s direction. She knew he will be fine, he has survived worse than what he's facing now. She focused on her own task. Silver Hawk dodged an attack from the Swamp Monster then countered with a slash to the chest but it blocked her attack with a large tree stump that it used as a makeshift Shield but her sword cut through it then pierced it's hand. The Swamp Monster roared then it delivers a straight punch at Silver Hawk but she ducked then dived in the dirty water.

Silver Hawk swimed then see the monster following her. It opened it's wide mouth but she swimed upward to avoid it's bite then slashed at it's back. It has a huge advantage over her. Both in height then in raw power but she has an advantage over it aswell. Both in her agility and in her strategical thinking. She clashed at the back part of it's leg then swims further.

She rised upward and she grabbed a tree vine. She clutches the held of the sword with her teeth then climbs upward. She hears the roar then sees the monster rise up. meeting it with eyes length

more_horiz
She quickly grabbed her sword when the Swamp Monster raises it's hand then she slashed at it's wrist, cutting the monster's hand off. She swinged then sees the bottom half of the vine rise up she lets go then got on the Swamp Monster's back. She cuts the vine that was going after her then she drives her sword at the Swamp Monster's back then she rises it up and got to work on it's neck. The Swamp Monster raises both it's arms then swings it at Silver Hawk who avoids them. She targets the arm's at first. Cutting them down to size then when the monster descends into the waters. Silver Hawk holds her breath as it swims even deeper.

Silver Hawk proceeds to work on the neck. She can see it's head leaning to the side then with one good slash she manages to cut it's head clean off. The Swamp Monster's body went completely limp. She swims upward then gasp for air as she emurged. She looked at the direction Wolverine was pulled towards then makes her way towards that direction.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
She quickly grabbed her sword when the Swamp Monster raises it's hand then she slashed at it's wrist, cutting the monster's hand off. She swinged then sees the bottom half of the vine rise up she lets go then got on the Swamp Monster's back. She cuts the vine that was going after her then she drives her sword at the Swamp Monster's back then she rises it up and got to work on it's neck. The Swamp Monster raises both it's arms then swings it at Silver Hawk who avoids them. She targets the arm's at first. Cutting them down to size then when the monster descends into the waters. Silver Hawk holds her breath as it swims even deeper.

Silver Hawk proceeds to work on the neck. She can see it's head leaning to the side then with one good slash she manages to cut it's head clean off. The Swamp Monster's body went completely limp. She swims upward then gasp for air as she emurged. She looked at the direction Wolverine was pulled towards then makes her way towards that direction.

Cool fight.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Silver Hawk proceeds to work on the neck. She can see it's head leaning to the side then with one good slash she manages to cut it's head clean off. The Swamp Monster's body went completely limp. She swims upward then gasp for air as she emerged. She looked at the direction Wolverine was pulled towards then makes her way towards that direction.

"There is nothing to worry about, he has been in tougher situations" Silver Hawk thought to herself as she runs through the jungle . She heard a lour roar then her hand gripped firmly on the held of the sword"Bring it on you ugly piece of Lā shǐ" she said with fierce determination as she is prepared to confront her monstrous foe.

As she got to the area she sees the plant monster on the ground and Wolverine leaning against the giant monster all covered in green blood. Seeing Silver Hawk, Wolverine says to her" I don't digest too easily"

"I could kiss you , you old hùn zhàng(bastard)" Silver Hawk smiled then Wolverine grinned" Rain check on that Hawk till we deal with our target" Wolverine sniffed the air" For Evergreen to send out the big guns we are definitely getting closer"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Silver Hawk proceeds to work on the neck. She can see it's head leaning to the side then with one good slash she manages to cut it's head clean off. The Swamp Monster's body went completely limp. She swims upward then gasp for air as she emerged. She looked at the direction Wolverine was pulled towards then makes her way towards that direction.

"There is nothing to worry about, he has been in tougher situations" Silver Hawk thought to herself as she runs through the jungle . She heard a lour roar then her hand gripped firmly on the held of the sword"Bring it on you ugly piece of Lā shǐ" she said with fierce determination as she is prepared to confront her monstrous foe.

As she got to the area she sees the plant monster on the ground and Wolverine leaning against the giant monster all covered in green blood. Seeing Silver Hawk, Wolverine says to her" I don't digest too easily"

"I could kiss you , you old hùn zhàng(bastard)" Silver Hawk smiled then Wolverine grinned" Rain check on that Hawk till we deal with our target" Wolverine sniffed the air" For Evergreen to send out the big guns we are definitely getting closer"

NICE!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply