ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionCAU Quantum: Stronghold EmptyCAU Quantum: Stronghold

more_horiz

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/287/9/6/A_Super_Hero_by_kh27s.jpg
Cool

descriptionCAU Quantum: Stronghold EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Stronghold

more_horiz
Setting: Stone Canyon City. Night.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/080/7/9/Brawl_by_Jazbeck.jpg
A man in a ski mask and an all black outfit walked up to an ATM, looked around, saw nobody and punched the ATM Machine, creating a whole in it and pulling his arm back out, causing the money to flow out freely. He held out a bag and stuffed all the money into it. Hearing sirens, he sighed and turned around. The police had apparently been staking out the ATM. Not a problem, he thought to himself and ran towards the police cars. The thug easily ran up onto the cars, trampling them and breaking and crumpling the hood and roofs of the various police cars and continued on. The man ran down an alley and smashed through a solid brick wall and kept going.
He kept on until he saw police waiting for him. He smiled and reached into his coat and then pulled it out quickly. The police opened fire on the thug. The bullets bounced right off of him however. Laughing, the thug charged forward, tossing the police through the air like rag dolls.
The thug found refuge, or so he thought, in a tunnel and continued to the other side.
He was stopped however when he was blinded by bright lights and a car blaring music.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/022/f/4/Concept_Car_FinalVersion3_by_ugursahin1234.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWriQKEUzCI
A tall man was standing in front of it. The lights turned off and he walked over to the thug. "Now why do I get the feeling that money isn't yours?"
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/332/e/b/ogun_by_comingfullcirce-d4hkyow.png
"And just who are you?"
"I'm Onyx."
"You a superhero or something?"
"Me? No, not really. I just want to fight. So come on, let's fight."
"Move or I'll go through you!"
"You can try."
The thug rushed him and punched Onyx as hard as he could and didn't even move him. Another punch. Another. Onyx just looked at the thug, bored. "Yep. That's about what I thought." There was a sound of thunder.
The police gathered outside saw him coming and leaped out of the way as the thug came flying out of the tunnel and past them before he stopped on the ground.
"What the hell?"
One of the officers checked him. He was out cold. The thug had been hit by someone or something very strong indeed, his jaw was broken.
"Man, I thought he'd at least last longer than that." Onyx spoke up as he walked out, carrying the money bag. He tossed it to the police. "All yours."
"Ummmm.....wow...uhh...thanks?"
"No problem." He said and turned and walked away.

Getting back in the car, he relaxed in the back seat as his beautiful driver turned to him. "So? Where to next Onyx?"
Onyx thought about it. "Exodus I think. There's a superhero there that I've been wanting to take on for awhile now."

more_horiz
At the city, Matthew was in costume and racing after a parkour using thief. "You know.....you're making this harder then it has to be." Stronghold commented to him as the thief leaped over the rooftops. Stronghold shrugged and super jumped over his head and landed a few feet in front of him.
The thief skidded to a stop and turned and ran to the edge of the building, went into a slid, disappeared over the edge and grabbed onto a pipe as he slid down. Stronghold just jumped down after him and just as the thief reached the bottom, Stronghold landed, grabbed him and decked him. "Well that was easy."

Seeing the police arriving, Stronghold handed him over. "Hello Officer Leon."

more_horiz
"I have to admit, he was one of the more energetic punks I've ran down." Stronghold laughed as he chatted with Artemis, the two of them enjoying ice cream on a rooftop.

more_horiz
I love you I love you I love you

Will be out of action for awhile as I'm having some computer problems atm. Once they're taken care of I'll respond to the roleplays in the Stronghold thread Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At the city, Matthew was in costume and racing after a parkour using thief. "You know.....you're making this harder then it has to be." Stronghold commented to him as the thief leaped over the rooftops. Stronghold shrugged and super jumped over his head and landed a few feet in front of him.
The thief skidded to a stop and turned and ran to the edge of the building, went into a slid, disappeared over the edge and grabbed onto a pipe as he slid down. Stronghold just jumped down after him and just as the thief reached the bottom, Stronghold landed, grabbed him and decked him. "Well that was easy."

"Stronghold. Dropping off a package for us I see" Leon said

Admin wrote:
"I have to admit, he was one of the more energetic punks I've ran down." Stronghold laughed as he chatted with Artemis, the two of them enjoying ice cream on a rooftop.

"With all that jumping and flipping sounds like he'd make a suitable career in gymnastics than thievery" Artemis said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:

"With all that jumping and flipping sounds like he'd make a suitable career in gymnastics than thievery" Artemis said

"Yeah, I caught him stealing wallets and purses so I gave chase. He's all yours now."

"That's what I was thinking."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Yeah, I caught him stealing wallets and purses so I gave chase. He's all yours now."

"Appreciate that" Leon said to Stronghold

" I'd say you're improving when it comes to going up against a more agile opponent" Artemis said

OT: BTW. Check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:

" I'd say you're improving when it comes to going up against a more agile opponent" Artemis said

"Just doing my job sir. Later!" He said and ran off to meet up with Artemis.

"It's mostly due to the super strength. Thanks to that, I can jump farther and run quicker then I could as a normal human. But the training has helped a lot too."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:

"It's mostly due to the super strength. Thanks to that, I can jump farther and run quicker then I could as a normal human. But the training has helped a lot too."

"Sometimes strength doesn't always provide the advantage. A more skilled opponent can easily exploit it and use it as a weakness. Strategy is usually the thing to defeat an opponent"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:

"Sometimes strength doesn't always provide the advantage. A more skilled opponent can easily exploit it and use it as a weakness. Strategy is usually the thing to defeat an opponent"

"Oh trust me, I know that well. Remember our fight with Bulletproof?"

more_horiz
They parked in front of a hotel. "Girls, go check in, get the suite. I'm going to go find this Stronghold sucka."

"Yes Onyx." They said and waved as they walked into the hotel.

Onyx meanwhile leaped up to the top of a building and began leaping across several rooftops at at a time as he searched for Stronghold.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply