ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 17 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
".,,,no, it has to do with the kidnappings of several psi potentials around your kids age group Mitch"

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 17 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
".,,,no, it has to do with the kidnappings of several psi potentials around your kids age group Mitch"

Mitch: You mean  Rosemary,  Azalea , Hotaru , Chuck and  Frank kids Lily Holmes , Sam Mazuzo , Shinji Zastsuio , David Watson  and Peter Packerson  right . also  kidnapping of Psi kids again there was already  a case like that 3 years ago back when Rosemary,  Azalea , Hotaru ,  Chuck, Frank  were still around , back when Rick Packerson my partner  and Frank's step brother wasn't in a wheel chair, back when I still had my original adult body.  I may look like I'm 10 but I have the mind of a 35 year old. so who is it this time?

you know the bad thing about being stuck in this child like form is that my body doesn't age which kind of stinks.  Lily still has her father,  Azalea has her father Carlos the chief of  the LVPD,  David has his mother and Peter has his uncle Rick  and his mother.  Shinji well Shinji just has her grandfather Rong Zastsuio aka Master Zastsuio as her only family member left.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : okay looks like you already caught my PM Froggy)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitch: You mean  Rosemary,  Azalea , Hotaru , Chuck and  Frank kids Lily Holmes , Sam Mazuzo , Shinji Zastsuio , David Watson  and Peter Packerson  right . also  kidnapping of Psi kids again there was already  a case like that 3 years ago back when Rosemary,  Azalea , Hotaru ,  Chuck, Frank  were still around , back when Rick Packerson my partner  and Frank's step brother wasn't in a wheel chair, back when I still had my original adult body.  I may look like I'm 10 but I have the mind of a 35 year old. so who is it this time?

you know the bad thing about being stuck in this child like form is that my body doesn't age which kind of stinks.  Lily still has her father,  Azalea has her father Carlos the chief of  the LVPD,  David has his mother and Peter has his uncle Rick  and his mother.  Shinji well Shinji just has her grandfather Rong Zastsuio aka Master Zastsuio as her only family member left.
"it's more about you looking into Say's past. Have I told you about Say?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"it's more about you looking into Say's past. Have I told you about Say?"

Mitch: isn't that the nick name of  Sayaizu  Kazaustiou  main character of that weird anime about giant robots called Giga Giga Gianto  Robo extravaganza!  I haven't herd about this Say person, but I can make the assumption that his name isn't actually Say and that he took it from the  very same anime I cited.

more_horiz
"Yes and no" Halworth said, remembering Mitch's rather...unique penchant for spouting out his guesses aloud and still being a bit..rude (THESE ARE THOUGHTS MITCH CANT SEE THEM THESE ARE THOUGHTS DONT COMMENT ON THE THOUGHTS)

"So, this is what happened..." Halworth says, recapping the whole event

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yes and no" Halworth said, remembering Mitch's rather...unique penchant for spouting out his guesses aloud and still being a bit..rude (THESE ARE THOUGHTS MITCH CANT SEE THEM THESE ARE THOUGHTS DONT COMMENT ON THE THOUGHTS)

Mitch: such a tragic past, so he's a 100 years old huh, I don't know if my Retrocognition can discern past events that far back. infact I never actually use my ability on a living being before you know how i'm about privacy Halworth.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitch: such a tragic past, so he's a 100 years old huh, I don't know if my Retrocognition can discern past events that far back. infact I never actually use my ability on a living being before you know how i'm about privacy Halworth.
"I know Mitch, just use it this once and see what you can find, along with how far back"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I know Mitch, just use it this once and see what you can find, along with how far back"

Mitch: sure thing, oh and Doc you ever herd of a girl name Mono Lazarus Kagoshima? she's 16 years old been spotted in various places around the world. apparently this girl has been sighted living in forests , abandoning buildings , and caves. she state to have no parents and she's describe as depressed, scared and extremely paranoid.

base on everything i herd about this girl i say were looking PPD Paranoid personality disorder!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitch: sure thing, oh and Doc you ever herd of a girl name Mono Lazarus Kagoshima? she's 16 years old  been spotted in various places around the world. apparently this girl has been sighted living in   forests , abandoning buildings  , and caves.  she state to have no parents and she's describe as depressed, scared and extremely paranoid.

base on everything i herd about this girl i say were looking PPD Paranoid personality disorder!
"And you became a psychologist since when Mitch?" Halworth would joke, then shake his head. "you state the obvious and all, but it's a bit hard to lock onto this girl considering the blind spot her brain radiates like a number of special beings do

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitch: sure thing, oh and Doc you ever herd of a girl name Mono Lazarus Kagoshima? she's 16 years old  been spotted in various places around the world. apparently this girl has been sighted living in   forests , abandoning buildings  , and caves.  she state to have no parents and she's describe as depressed, scared and extremely paranoid.

"And you became a psychologist since when Mitch?" Halworth would joke, then shake his head. "you state the obvious and all, but it's a bit hard to lock onto this girl considering the blind spot her brain radiates like a number of special beings do

Mitch: there's something else about that girl there are reports of a demonic creature bursting from the girl's body and transform itself into a demonic looking Scythe and eye witness reports say that thing calls itself Onigmi.

Say in his human form walks in over hearing the conversation say in firm tone

Say: the thing you just describe sounds like a Móguǐ ! a Móguǐ is a demonic sentient weapon that can take the shape of a demon , possessed it's user, use demonic energy or empower it's user and give him or her demonic abilities. however the only people who use Móguǐ are know are people know as Móguǐ Shokunins!

more_horiz
"Say if you want to go, get Sally's okay, after all you ARE bonded to her, remember"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Say if you want to go, get Sally's okay, after all you ARE bonded to her, remember"

Say: yeah I remember doc.

Mitch: it's good that he's hear now I can use my power. ( looking at Say) okay hold still this will only take a few moments.

Mitch touch Say's head and Say looks at him funny saying in firm tone.

Say: ah okay what are you doing?

Mitch: I'm using my power of Retrocognition to look into your past this will not hurt one bit.

Say: okay I don't know what Retrocognition is but it doesn't sound like it hurts so go ahead and do it.

Mitch uses his Retrocognition to look into Say's past he finds out that everything Halworth told him about Say is right, and he also discovers how Say first met Shinji , a disturbing secret about Yomi Academy that involves a person name Caligula who just happens to be the Mad Roman Emperor Caligula of ancient times and who the Professor that Say missing to the Doc is just be seeing she looks like by view Say's past.

who also sees that even through Izanami the queen of the dead may look like she's nice and cheery, she can actually be quite strict, cold and harsh if she choose to be. Mitch learns from looking into Say's past that Izanami created a prison to hold the most unruly of spirits and demons that the Amityville house happen to built on top of. he learns that Izanami's punishments are strict and severed but that she is lenient with Shinji since she's still among the land of the living.

finally he learns about Móguǐ , Móguǐ Shokunins and Izanami's verdict on them which is that any Móguǐ Shokunin no matter who it is must be terminate along with their Móguǐ no exceptions. Mitch then let's go and looks at Halworth.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Say: yeah I remember  doc.

Mitch: it's good that he's hear now I can  use my power. ( looking at Say) okay hold still this will only take a few moments.

Mitch touch  Say's head and  Say looks at him funny  saying in firm tone.

Mitch: I'm using my power of Retrocognition  to look into your past this will not hurt one bit.

Say: okay I don't know what Retrocognition  is but  it doesn't sound like it hurts so go ahead and do it.

Mitch uses his Retrocognition  to  look into   Say's past he finds out that everything Halworth told him about Say is right, and he also  discovers how Say first met Shinji ,  a disturbing secret about Yomi Academy    that involves a person name  Caligula who just happens to be the Mad Roman Emperor Caligula of ancient times  and who the Professor that  Say missing to the Doc is just be seeing she looks like by view   Say's past.

who also sees that even through  Izanami the queen of the dead may look like she's nice and cheery, she can actually be quite  strict, cold and harsh if she choose to be.  Mitch learns from looking into Say's past that  Izanami created  a prison to hold the most unruly of spirits and demons   that  the Amityville house happen to built on top of.  he learns that Izanami's punishments are strict and severed  but that she is lenient with Shinji since she's still among the land of the living.

finally he learns about   Móguǐ  , Móguǐ Shokunins and Izanami's verdict on them which is that  any  Móguǐ Shokunin no matter who it is must be terminate along with their Móguǐ  no exceptions.  Mitch then let's go and looks at  Halworth.

Mitch would find himself halted. "Mitch, you do realize you have the body of a child, please do not command me sinc eeven before the change, I was your elder. Your attitude is the main reason you were hard to work with in Nevada anyway"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Say: yeah I remember  doc.

Mitch: it's good that he's hear now I can  use my power. ( looking at Say) okay hold still this will only take a few moments.

Mitch touch  Say's head and  Say looks at him funny  saying in firm tone.

Mitch: I'm using my power of Retrocognition  to look into your past this will not hurt one bit.

Say: okay I don't know what Retrocognition  is but  it doesn't sound like it hurts so go ahead and do it.

Mitch uses his Retrocognition  to  look into   Say's past he finds out that everything Halworth told him about Say is right, and he also  discovers how Say first met Shinji ,  a disturbing secret about Yomi Academy    that involves a person name  Caligula who just happens to be the Mad Roman Emperor Caligula of ancient times  and who the Professor that  Say missing to the Doc is just be seeing she looks like by view   Say's past.

who also sees that even through  Izanami the queen of the dead may look like she's nice and cheery, she can actually be quite  strict, cold and harsh if she choose to be.  Mitch learns from looking into Say's past that  Izanami created  a prison to hold the most unruly of spirits and demons   that  the Amityville house happen to built on top of.  he learns that Izanami's punishments are strict and severed  but that she is lenient with Shinji since she's still among the land of the living.

finally he learns about   Móguǐ  , Móguǐ Shokunins and Izanami's verdict on them which is that  any  Móguǐ Shokunin no matter who it is must be terminate along with their Móguǐ  no exceptions.  Mitch then let's go and looks at  Halworth.

Mitch would find himself halted. "Mitch, you do realize you have the body of a child, please do not command me sinc eeven before the change, I was your elder. Your attitude is the main reason you were hard to work with in Nevada anyway"

Mitch ( detective speak) : command you, command you to do what I'm just looking at you to tell you what I found out by using my power  on  Say  and here's what I found out.  I found out everything you told me about Say  is true, but I also found out a lot of others things.  like how Say met Shinji ( tells Halworth the details. ) a disturbing secret about the Yomi Academy.  apparently the Queen of the Dead Izanami  built her Academy on top of the place where she imprison and sealed    Caligula's soul

yeah the Mad Roman Emperor Caligula of ancient times is imprison and sealed beneath Yomi Academy. from what i found out by looking into Say's past I learnt that  Izanami had told him and the rest of her students the whole story about  Caligula. how the guy wanted to be worship as a god, how he shallow a demonic weapon became a powerful demon then he tried to take over Yomi and pay the price, he got the harshest punishment imaginable for  the time from Izanami ( tells  Halworth the ghastly details of Izanami's punishment to  Caligula ).  

I also learn that from looking into Say's past that Izanami the queen of the dead may look like she's nice and cheery, but she can actually be quite strict, cold and harsh if she chooses to be. she created a prison to hold the most unruly of spirits and demons that the Amityville house happen to built on top of that's why there was always a lot of supernatural activity going on there.   from looking into Say's past I learnt that Izanami punishments are  strict and severed but that she is lenient with Shinji since she's still among the land of the living.

I learn about  Móguǐ , Móguǐ Shokunins and Izanami's verdict on them by looking into Say's  past and her verdict is that any Móguǐ Shokunin should be terminate along with their Móguǐ  no exceptions.  last I found out who the Professor is just by looking at her in Say's Past. she is none other then  Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly  the author of Frankenstein! it also just happens that there's a woman name   Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft . who lives in the Alan Islands!

if we rearranged the middle & last names around  we would  get  Wollstonecraft Shelly , and Maria is Swedish for  Mary so this woman name  Maria Shelly Wollstonecraft  and Mary Wollstonecraft Shelly are the same person.

more_horiz
see other thread for response

quantum that is

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply