ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Miss Twilight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMiss Twilight - Page 2 EmptyRe: Miss Twilight

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OOC: Damnit! I met for Twilight to talk!

MT: *Speaker* "The chase is up Don Mezo! Come with you, or you'll survive from more damage.

:Red Mask was pushed down, but he springs up with ease! Jumping back to her.:

"Are you this nice to every man or am I just lucky!?"

:TOsses needles at her as a distraction, with a grenade at her feet. Not a frag one, but a "blast" grenade, raw force to knock her around.:
Don Mezo heard this announcement and rushed to his underground lair while he sent his bodyguards out to take on Twilight. She'd see a rocket being launched at her from one of the windows

She deflects the needles only to be thrown back by the grenade, sprawling on the ground uncomfortably for a moment before standing up, skintight suit torn and looking pissed. Red Mask would feel a manhole cover hit him in the head. "Cute trick, don't try it agian!" she'd say,her voice taking on a threatening tone

more_horiz
:Twilight's air plane took the hit, it did not do a damn thing.:

"I got a friend in Power Armor, for Christ's sake." :She thought to herself. As she gets out of the plane. Going ninja goddess with her skills and smoke bombs.:

:Red mask got hit, shakes in pain, and like a Looney Toon character, shakes it off.:

"I like a rough girl, like you." :Notes the tears.: "My my my. My pretty, lets run away, far away, to a romantic island. And have funny drinks!"

:As he took out a freakken whip and ties her hands together, pulling her over for a kiss.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Twilight's air plane took the hit, it did not do a damn thing.:

"I got a friend in Power Armor, for Christ's sake." :She thought to herself. As she gets out of the plane. Going ninja goddess with her skills and smoke bombs.:

:Red mask got hit, shakes in pain, and like a Looney Toon character, shakes it off.:

:As he took out a freakken whip and ties her hands together, pulling her over for a kiss.:
Mezo's guards would split up, all running into each other as Twilight worked through them like a hot knife through butter, taking down the whole group in a matter of minutes, but as she got to the house Mezo was nowhere to be found. She'd notice a slightly tilted bookshelf though...something RATHER out of place

She'd pull her head away and blow him off her with telekinetic force. The diamond that was Kukulcan's heart was behind her for a second, then Red Mask would hear a *THWIP* as the diamond disappeared and the rope was cut.

"You're back already? she kick your ass that bad?" Rebel would ask a stranger, who turned out to be Slash
"hah, you wish! we did OUR part and distracted her, but you're stalling with this diamond"

"You idiot, so you let her go and she knows Don Mezo wants the diamond?"

"Yeah, but he just said we had to stall her and get the diamond, but not TO him, right?" he'd ask before noticing Red Mask. "I see you finally got yourself a new man, nice colors bud" he'd say, twirling a blade around in his left hand

more_horiz
Twilight: Hmmm. Yeah, it is obviously a secret passage. Probably a ambush. :She looks to the path and tosses smoke bombs down there, as she then goes down.:

Red Mask: Ahh. I knew Miss Twilight of this city was a newbie! You guys are still alive!

:Cue the Chameleon, looking on the situation, crawling down, maybe a attempt to help Red Mask, but was eyeing that Kukulcan's Heart diamond. Not only invisible, but made no sound as he stealth along.:

*Red Mask looks to Cerberus, Slash/Assault and Rebel.*

"Well, three of ya huh? Well lets see." :Looks to the knife guy.: "I am Red Mask, son of Black Arrow. I seek to kill him, and for right now I wanted to have a date with this little lady here." :Points to rebel.: "But lets see, more of you? And you like blades!/ I"LL SHOW YOU BLADES!!!!!

:Pulls out two katanas, and takes a tube out of his mouth, pops it and coats the stuff on the blades, hinting it is poison, it touches his tongue, but does nothing to him.:

"LET'S DANCE YOU MOTHER ****ERS!"

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Twilight: Hmmm. Yeah, it is obviously a secret passage. Probably a ambush. :She looks to the path and tosses smoke bombs down there, as she then goes down.:

Red Mask: Ahh. I knew Miss Twilight of this city was a newbie! You guys are still alive!

:Cue the Chameleon, looking on the situation, crawling down, maybe a attempt to help Red Mask, but was eyeing that Kukulcan's Heart diamond. Not only invisible, but made no sound as he stealth along.:

*Red Mask looks to Cerberus, Slash/Assault and Rebel.*

"Well, three of ya huh? Well lets see." :Looks to the knife guy.: "I am Red Mask, son of Black Arrow. I seek to kill him, and for right now I wanted to have a date with this little lady here." :Points to rebel.: "But lets see, more of you? And you like blades!/ I"LL SHOW YOU BLADES!!!!!

:Pulls out two katanas, and takes a tube out of his mouth, pops it and coats the stuff on the blades, hinting it is poison, it touches his tongue, but does nothing to him.:

"LET'S DANCE YOU MOTHER ****ERS!"
Assault (I'll go with this as the name) looked at Rebel and shook his head. "Never knew you were into the crazy type" he'd say as Cerberus began sniffing the air. He'd hit his blades against each other as he walked over to Red Mask. He would take one step , then disappear from Red Mask line of sight, only to have him feel Assault's blades jammed in his chest as the hitman pushes his body up with them, kicking Red Mask away and twirling his blades to get the blood off of them. "I'll dance with you buddy, you like the sound of that?" Assault asks, sliding his blades along the groun

more_horiz
*Twilight meanwhile goes down stairs, hopes the body armor costume works. Having batarang deal in hand.*

-Red Mask

*Red Mask, was laughing, yes, laughing! As he gets up, cue the cuts, they vanish!:

"That all your good for?"

:Jumps in, on purpose to get himself impaled by the guys blades, and stabs him in the shoulders with his.:

"Platypus poison. Hope you enjoy it."

*Yes, it is really, the beaver with a duck beak and lay's eggs is the worlds only venomous mammal. What does it do? NERVE damage, very minor, not lethal, unless in water with it, then you'll drown. What does it do? It causes PAIN receptors in the whole damn body, to react to "pain" signals. So yeah. 2-5 minutes of whivering pain.

Anyway.

:Red Mask pulls them out, back flips from him.:

"Hey! Dog Boy! Ya next!"

:The Chameleon, was not stupid, he did not announce himself or anything. He employs a gas gun, to knock Rebel out and takes that damn Diamond.:

Red Mask: huh!/ What the ****! That does not count as a win against her! And no dinner either! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!

:The Chameleon had tucked it away, and got the hell out of there.:

-Elsewhere.

:Cue Mark Hamil's Joker voice, as a guy, face was not seen, had bodys, living bodies on meat hooks, and was painting on them for FUN!:

The Voice: "This town, with it's costume babe and mob goons. I think it's time.. For a CHANGE!

Goon: Got that right boss.

Voice: Bet ya ass I'm right! That's why you live! :laughter.:

-Also

:Escaping jail, the freak was only, Lnad Shark, and Land Shark was on the prowl.:

"Damn, I could use a shower or something."

-Finally

:Cue a woman in nice coat going to her apartment, was a tourist, unpacks her things, revealing a nice costume.: "Mommy has a sweet tooth."

more_horiz
As she goes down there, she finds Don Mezo trying to get away through a secret tunnel, holding a pistol out to fight anyone who comes for him. She'd see bullets firing wildly into the air

As he writhed in pain, Assault's grin disappeared. Gritting his teeth, he tossed the blade at Red Mask's torso to pull him over and grab one of his arms to stab the guy with his own blade. "If you're a healer I'm sure this'll still hurt, and I figure you should share in the moment with me" he'd grunt out, twisting the blade inside of Red Mask's torso as Chameleon got away and Rebel was knocked out with Cerberus

As The Chameleon left with the diamond, it began to glow

more_horiz
*Miss Twilight, heard the shots, and they went wild, does not bother to taunt him. She rather notes the tunnel and had a idea, she takes out a ball, yes, a ball and tosses it, it bounces along the effect wall to wall, to the muzzle flashes, in a attempt to knock the gun away, it was 'hard plastic" so yeah, like a rubber bullet.:

The Chameleon: What the Hell!?

Re Mask: Yeah, twisting my sword in my guts, that hurts, that really hurts. Your a tough guy to do this, in your agony. But I got two facts for you." :Pulls his sword out.: "Pain? i had that shit on my tongue, this whole time I had it's effects, just not slowing me down."

:Smirks in his mask as he speaks the next line.:

"Real pain? Try having your head blown off by a grenade, in your mouth, and growing it back! THAT's PAINFUL. How the hell do you think I ended up this way!? Before that, I was all business, serious, trying to be a 'good guy." Well, I am not a bad guy, but i'm no boy scout." :Can see the venom pushed out as he heals.:

"After my brains went bye bye. I got new ones, better ones, yes. My mom and sis had to explain my situation, and since that time. I pretty much fight, for fun and revenge. I need to find my dad, to kill him, for making my mom cry. Sis? She's alright being a school teacher. Mom? She's dead. And well. I'm here right now. So the answer is this "Tex." Do you want to die a quick death or a slow one? Heads I win, tails you win?"

:Flips the coin, heads, cause in reality double head coins.: SLOW AND PAINFUL!

:Yet, he did not actually kill him, instead, knocks him out with the man hole from Rebel's attack, and latter, was found tied up and beaten up, at the police station, in a large bloody bag. Not dead.: (Cause to Red Mask, a slow painful death is natural causes/old age.)

: Cerberus, was hanging up side down outside.:

:Rebel? Latter on when she wakes up, still in torn clothes, no mask, tied up. Red mask there to see when she wakes up.:

-Elsewhere:

:Cue a figure, wearing a sack mask, with a noose, and a glove at his desk, like Freddy Kruger, he was making chemicals.: "This should be fun."

Also this guy shows up. http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_(Heath_Ledger)

:He was driving into the city, on a big mac truck.: "Time.. Time, for some madness!!!"

(Yep, two joker villains, not just one.)

more_horiz
The Don's gun wasknocked away as he backed up against the wall, kneeling before TWilight. "y.y,y'can't kill me! it ain't right!

As Assault sat in his jail cell, no weapons on him, he smiled. "What a tooown" was all he said as he woke up, really enamored with some of the citizens of this cit

as the gem glowed, a harsh, animalistic roar emitted from it, knocking Chameleon on his ass. It sounded like a primordial beast had arisen from the gem

As Rebel started to wake, she'd look up and see Red Mask, then shriek, writhing to get away from him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Don's gun wasknocked away as he backed up against the wall, kneeling before TWilight. "y.y,y'can't kill me! it ain't right!

As Assault sat in his jail cell, no weapons on him, he smiled. "What a tooown" was all he said as he woke up, really enamored with some of the citizens of this cit

as the gem glowed, a harsh, animalistic roar emitted from it, knocking Chameleon on his ass. It sounded like a primordial beast had arisen from the gem

As Rebel started to wake, she'd look up and see Red Mask, then shriek, writhing to get away from him

Twilight: I am not going to kill you, my boy friend, does though. but he ain't here. I got a confession from them hit men you sicced on me. So your coming with me, walking or not is your choice.

*Cue one of the cops* "Yeah man, things have been getting strange around here. Since the costumes.

Chameleon: *SCREAMS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL and gets up, backs away from it.*

*Meanwhile*

* Red Mask saw Rebel and spoke.:

"Hello darlining! So glad your awake! If your hungry, I can feed you. And I have not undressed you, I am no sleaze. I just want to know, stuff about you, that's all." :She was tied up, so not likely to be writhing away.:

"I hope I am not scaring you. I just find you pretty. And no, I am not going to kill you either."

more_horiz
"OKay fine take me away just don't kill me don't kill me!" he'd say, nearly crying as he banged his fists against the ground

Assault looked at the guards backs, waiting for them to leave as he looked around his cell (anything in there?)'

I don't know that forsure buddy, you might kill me where I stand she thought, smiling weakly at him. "Well, that's nice to here, I guess I'll play along. What do you wanna know?" she'd ask Red Mask

The gem would start to shake and shoot into the air, before plummeting from orbit into an abandoned Mayan ziggurat

more_horiz
Twilight: *Ties his hands together and leads him out to the plane, taking him in, for great justice!*

*Assault would find a tooth brush, and a bar of soap.*

*Chameleon notes this and spoke.* "Why in the Hell would anyone rob it, if this is the result!?

Red Mask: I, am Adrian, what's your name? And how did you get your power thingies?

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Twilight: *Ties his hands together and leads him out to the plane, taking him in, for great justice!*

*Assault would find a tooth brush, and a bar of soap.*

*Chameleon notes this and spoke.* "Why in the Hell would anyone rob it, if this is the result!?

Red Mask: I, am Adrian, what's your name? And how did you get your power thingies?
Assault smiled as he saw the toothbrush, and sharpened it to the point that he could use it as a weapon. He called the guard over and tossed the toothbrush at the man's head so hard that it punctured his skull, killing him. He then got the keys from his waist, opened his cell door with them, and ran to the front of the police station with the bar of soap in one hand, tossing it at a guard's stomach to knock him out. He then takes his gun and holds the man hostage

"My name is Nina, and I got my powers due to radiation. My parents were born in Singapore and some shadowy agency did tests there, unleashing a gene bomb. The adults didn't get powers, but I was born with mine" she'd say, making a chair lift with her mind

more_horiz
*Naturally the cops were powerless against him, as he had a hostage. While Twilight leaves a bond Don Mezo on the roof top, he was not going anywhere, any time soon.:

:Chameleon feels out of birth.: "Damn, I need more cardio."

:Red Mask responds: Interesting, I, was born with a killer healing factor, because of dad being a super soldier guy. I used to be normal, until a grenade in my mouth blew my head off. Ever since, been this way."

:Speaks some more.: "Nina, that's a pretty name. Suits you, because your pretty."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
*Naturally the cops were powerless against him, as he had a hostage. While Twilight leaves a bond Don Mezo on the roof top, he was not going anywhere, any time soon.:

:Red Mask responds: Interesting, I, was born with a killer healing factor, because of dad being a super soldier guy. I used to be normal, until a grenade in my mouth blew my head off. Ever since, been this way."

:Speaks some more.: "Nina, that's a pretty name. Suits you, because your pretty."

As the cops cleared out, Assault looked at Don Mezo on the roof from an alley across the street and laughed, delving into the night to tr and recollect his gear AND teammates

Don Mezo was eventually taken off the roof and he confessed to everything he'd done the past ten years

as Miss Twilight got home, she'd see on the news that there were quakes in the jungle

Nina smiles at Red Mask and quietly says "Thank you" before doing a double take. "So, I'm guessing the grenade is what caued you to be uhhhh crazy guy earlier, huh? I mean you kind of ruined my whole job wit Don Mezo"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

As the cops cleared out, Assault looked at Don Mezo on the roof from an alley across the street and laughed, delving into the night to tr and recollect his gear AND teammates

Don Mezo was eventually taken off the roof and he confessed to everything he'd done the past ten years

as Miss Twilight got home, she'd see on the news that there were quakes in the jungle

Nina smiles at Red Mask and quietly says "Thank you" before doing a double take. "So, I'm guessing the grenade is what caued you to be uhhhh crazy guy earlier, huh? I mean you kind of ruined my whole job wit Don Mezo"

Susan/Twilight: Earthquakes, that does not sound good. Not good at all. :Thinking of, calling, certain friends.:

*Don was given a cell. And naturally a trial date.*

Red Mask: I had no idea that was for you to get paid. And yeah, regrowing a new brain from scarth is a tad painful. But hey, stuff happens Nina. And well, it's wrong of me to treat you like a prisoner, I admit it. I just wanted to see you, without the fighting part."

more_horiz
The quakes started to hit the city, causing disruptions in the tv broadcasting

Nina's face contorted in confusion as she got up, removing the pipes that tied her up. It seemed like she would leave but instead she touched the top of his head. "You said your powers activated AFTER the grenade, right?" she would ask, her hand glowing

more_horiz
"Nope, I was born with a healing factor. The grenade, just blew my brains out. So I healed, and my mom had to re-educate me. And stuff.

*Susan felt the quake. Cue Supreme and the Magnus.*

Supreme: *Was in Dan clothes* "The Hell?"

Matt/Magnus: Hmmm. :Feels the earth shaking.: "That's strange, we are not near a fault line. Something is up, definitively up.

:Dan does Supreme deal.:

:Susan dresses back on.:

"Time to find the root of the problem.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Nope, I was born with a healing factor. The grenade, just blew my brains out. So I healed, and my mom had to re-educate me. And stuff.

*Susan felt the quake. Cue Supreme and the Magnus.*

Supreme: *Was in Dan clothes* "The Hell?"

Matt/Magnus: Hmmm. :Feels the earth shaking.: "That's strange, we are not near a fault line. Something is up, definitively up.

:Dan does Supreme deal.:

:Susan dresses back on.:

"Time to find the root of the problem.
"Oh, well uh your mother must have some rather off-beat ideas about education. I was going to say if it's brain damage I can try to rewire what was messed up by the healing factor, but that seems unnecessarURK!" she'd say as the quake hit Red Mask's hiding spot, knocking Rebel into his arms

in the ziggurat, a ray of light would shoot out

more_horiz
:Twilight, Magnus and Supreme saw the light, goin to it.:

Magnus: This must be a primal Earth being's power.

Supreme: So, how do we fix it?

Twilight; No idea, but it's causing havoc on my city.

Red Mask: *Held onto her, no groping.: "You alright?" :Lets the mom thing slide, because she's female.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Twilight, Magnus and Supreme saw the light, goin to it.:

Magnus: This must be a primal Earth being's power.

Supreme: So, how do we fix it?

Twilight; No idea, but it's causing havoc on my city.

Red Mask: *Held onto her, no groping.: "You alright?" :Lets the mom thing slide, because she's female.:
As Supreme and Magnus got closer, the two could sense the power emanating from the ziggurat. Supreme could feel the roar of some otherworldly being, while the power of a fallen god assaulted the senses of Magnus

"I'm okay just...what wasthaURGH" Rebel would say as she started to hold her head, her powers leading to a sensitivity to this situation

more_horiz
*Twilight could *SEE* the pillar of red light at the ziggurat*

"That cannot be good."

Supreme: Owww *The energies were starting to screw with his senses.*

Magnus: Great, most likely a "fallen" aspect of energy, maybe a lost God or something. *Lands at ground zero.* "Now then, time to see the root of this problem. *Channels thoughts to Twilight and Supreme.*

"Supreme, we will need your energy powers, Twilight, after we solve this, we should BLOW THIS PLACE UP." :Looking for "The Source."

*Red Mask notes Rebel's reactions.* "Damnit! I wish I could help, but.." *Was immune to these effects. Given it was not mental, but body. Not mind.*

more_horiz
OT: Froggy check your messages.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
*Twilight could *SEE* the pillar of red light at the ziggurat*

"That cannot be good."

Supreme: Owww *The energies were starting to screw with his senses.*

Magnus: Great, most likely a "fallen" aspect of energy, maybe a lost God or something. *Lands at ground zero.* "Now then, time to see the root of this problem. *Channels thoughts to Twilight and Supreme.*

"Supreme, we will need your energy powers, Twilight, after we solve this, we should BLOW THIS PLACE UP." :Looking for "The Source."

*Red Mask notes Rebel's reactions.* "Damnit! I wish I could help, but.." *Was immune to these effects. Given it was not mental, but body. Not mind.*
Rebel gripped his arm tightly and began pulling herself up. 'i'm fine, don't worry just had a REAL intense shock. Something big is going on, something is being released" she'd tell him, looking out into the street and the outskirts of thecity

Magnus would hear the roar of an ancient being in his mind and see the winged serpent Kukulcan in is golden glory. "YOU COME TO SEE MY REAWAKENING CHILD?"

more_horiz
Magnus:............... Awwwwww crap.

:Gets ready, hands making lots of symbols appearing.: "Time to use the opposite of red!" :Blue chains of light pop out, grabbing it, around stone anyway, Supreme does eye beams and Twilight missiles the site.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply