ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chrono Break!: Future shattered

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionChrono Break!: Future shattered - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chrono Break!: Future shattered

more_horiz
"I'll explain that to you after we be...holy six armed mother o the universe, did they just beat the bastard Rick?"

descriptionChrono Break!: Future shattered - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chrono Break!: Future shattered

more_horiz
Rick: Seems that way to me. After all ,their super heroes. Remember that term... Super.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Rick: Seems that way to me. After all ,their super heroes. Remember that term... Super.
"Still, been on the job this long and I can still be surprised, it's crazy"

more_horiz
Rick: No kidding, I thank God they are the good guys.

Dan: Well, I thing we are back in business.

:Cue him saving people in the rubble.:

Tony: As of now, we are back!! And the world is in our protection once more.

Prime: you can sure say that Tony.

Twilight: I'll pay for the repairs.

Diego: Well ,your the richest after all, but we should help.

Matt and family: *They agree.*

ION: We will also help." ;Using scanners and hard, strong robotic bodies to free survivors, as Supreme now heals the injured.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Rick: No kidding, I thank God they are the good guys.

Dan: Well, I thing we are back in business.

:Cue him saving people in the rubble.:

Tony: As of now, we are back!! And the world is in our protection once more.

Prime: you can sure say that Tony.

Twilight: I'll pay for the repairs.

Diego: Well ,your the richest after all, but we should help.

Matt and family: *They agree.*

ION: We will also help." ;Using scanners and hard, strong robotic bodies to free survivors, as Supreme now heals the injured.:
I think it's fair to say we've healed the world, treat ya to a drink after this Rick

Nemo would tell the old soul in a young body

more_horiz
Rick: I wish I oculd, drink stopped working for me since the 70s."

:And the surviving heroes go about fixing the city, as media shows up.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Rick: I wish I oculd, drink stopped working for me since the 70s."

:And the surviving heroes go about fixing the city, as media shows up.:
"At least hold the bottle for me then man!" Nemo would tell Rick, patting his back

more_horiz
:Rick hands it over to Nemo.:

:As the heroes were fixing the city and hunting for the injured. The news got involved.:

:Soon came out a woman, a woman in a nice dress and microphone.:

"Today we have witnessed horror, and witnessed greatness. A alien force of pure evil attempted to hurt us all. Yet these heroes. All of them, had risen to defeat the threat."

:Looking around at the wreckage. Then, at the heroes.:

"It really is them.. Even.. SUPREME!?" :Cue montage showing how he destroyed a city by accident. But he will never forget it either. As they ran to them. Other news stations then.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Rick hands it over to Nemo.:

:As the heroes were fixing the city and hunting for the injured. The news got involved.:

:Soon came out a woman, a woman in a nice dress and microphone.:

"Today we have witnessed horror, and witnessed greatness. A alien force of pure evil attempted to hurt us all. Yet these heroes. All of them, had risen to defeat the threat."

:Looking around at the wreckage. Then, at the heroes.:

"It really is them.. Even.. SUPREME!?" :Cue montage showing how he destroyed a city by accident. But he will never forget it either. As they ran to them. Other news stations then.:
"I think we need to talk to the news stations though man, but you do it..I'm goignto party like it's 2009!" Nemo would say, teleporting between each sip

more_horiz
Rick: Go ahead good buddy.

:He hits the digital invasion system and appears on the news feeds.:

"This is Rick Hunter, yes.. THAT Rick Hunter. They are all heroes. Even Supeme, he is stable now, and his price for his crime is to protect the world. Just as how he wanted anyway. Now back off.

:ION steps over to them.: "He is right. We all, work together now. But please, do not fear us, no need for that."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply