ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionStoryboard spinoff: Arkham City EmptyStoryboard spinoff: Arkham City

more_horiz
Teaser

Storyboard spinoff: Arkham City INTupJM

Why hello citizens of Gotham!!

Storyboard spinoff: Arkham City VIKuy08

I know what some of you are thinking and don't worry, theres nothing wrong with your television set or your internet. I thought I'd take this moment to hijack your regularly scheduled program for a special announcement.

Me and your noble protector has had a good long run, we've put on a show that was so spectacular that people still kept talking about it for years. Alas all good things must come to an end

If I had it my way we'd do this forever but as you can see fate has other ideas. On the positive side it just further inspires me to make the final act between me and the caped crusader even more grander. And what better stage to showcase the final act than right here in this very city.

To make this interesting I'm having the audience participate. Think of it as my special way of saying thank you. And mark my words. This will be an act that you and The Bat will never forget.

Storyboard spinoff: Arkham City Batman11

Last edited by Legato on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionStoryboard spinoff: Arkham City EmptyRe: Storyboard spinoff: Arkham City

more_horiz

lol!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply