ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionSword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion EmptySword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

more_horiz
This isn't an official RPG. Just an experimentation to see if anyone could be interested in the RPG. While it's an CAU RPG I didn't put it with the main RPG Forum with the other CAU RPG's as it doesn't really have any connection to them. CAU Fantasy is pretty much this, a Fantasy RPG. The plot concept of the RPG hasn't came up yet as I post this discussion thread to ask what one would like to see in it. Share your concept ideas and if there is a mutual agreement on the concept then we shall proceed in building the world of CAU Fantasy

descriptionSword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion EmptyRe: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Is like the other fantasy one we did for CAU at CBR, and then just forgot about it?

descriptionSword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion EmptyRe: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Valid ideas to contribute this thread would be nice

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Is like the other fantasy one we did for CAU at CBR, and then just forgot about it?

Look at it this way.
Since it's in a seperate thread, it'll be easier to keep track of everything.

Also,
Vampires
Samurai Knights
Knights
Princesses being kidnapped
Warrior Princesses
Monsters
Monster Hunters
Mentors that don't die.
Mentors that do die.
Giants
Magic
Superhuman Physicality for characters.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Valid ideas to contribute this thread would be nice

What? I was asking a valid question.

more_horiz
To answer said question, it will be similar to that one if not exactly the same.
Hope that makes sense. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
To answer said question, it will be similar to that one if not exactly the same.

What Guy said Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

What Guy said Smile

Sounds fair enough.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
This isn't an official RPG. Just an experimentation to see if anyone could be interested in the RPG. While it's an CAU RPG I didn't put it with the main RPG Forum with the other CAU RPG's as it doesn't really have any connection to them. CAU Fantasy is pretty much this, a Fantasy RPG. The plot concept of the RPG hasn't came up yet as I post this discussion thread to ask what one would like to see in it. Share your concept ideas and if there is a mutual agreement on the concept then we shall proceed in building the world of CAU Fantasy

Name: Princess Marigold.
Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/697/126574-previewfff50c00b784e33e517cde2a0efb5bdc.jpg
Goal in life: Usurp God. Or just take over the world. Whichever comes first.
Skills: Rich as hell, swordsmanship, tactics, sex appeal.
Bio: Working on it.

My main character. Razz

more_horiz
I nominate the Dragon Lord as a potential villain.

more_horiz
Name: Kelimaru(The name of her sword actually)

Appearance:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/084/c/f/vampire_girl_by_shiramune-d3cgk4w.jpg

Goal in life: To recover what was once lost to her

Skills: Good tracker, supernatural sense, gifted with the sword, and escapist

Bio: Coming soon

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
I nominate the Dragon Lord as a potential villain.

YES! DRAGON LORD! Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Name: Kelimaru(The name of her sword actually)

Appearance:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/084/c/f/vampire_girl_by_shiramune-d3cgk4w.jpg

Goal in life: To recover what was once lost to her

Skills: Good tracker, supernatural sense, gifted with the sword, and escapist

Cool. Laughing

more_horiz
Name: Ajeron

Appearance:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26700000/SWATH-Huntsman-poster-snow-white-and-the-huntsman-26719139-454-720.jpg

Goal In Life: Live to fight another day

more_horiz
Name: Petronilla Aylmer
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/020/4/8/sorceress_estella_by_tj_caris-d4n3bku.jpg
Bio: Coming Soon.
Goal in Life: Unknown.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Name: Princess Fallon Marigold.
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/356/1/f/the_white_knight_by_myworld1-d35f46x.jpg
Goal in life: Usurp God. Or just take over the world. Whichever comes first.
Bio: The ambitious princess of the Marigold Kingdom. Fallon has enjoyed a wonderful life of royalty. She is wealthy and powerful and waited on by servants and trained in swordsmanship. And she wants more. Fallon wants to rule everything. When her family turned down this decision, she decided she would do it herself and gathered up a team and set out.

Name: Erabmus Perizada
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/085/7/d/Magic_Knight_by_kappauka.jpg
Powers: Magic

Name: Margareth Greyjoy
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/135/0/8/casca_from_berserk_by_spiritofhokuto20xx-d4zwqnt.jpg

Name: Samasha Rottenvine
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/251/f/c/the_jester_2_by_jestercap13-d496fk9.jpg

Name: Alexander Waylander
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/231/4/f/Archer_by_Iila.png

Made an update on Marigold's group.

more_horiz
Name: The Dragon Lord

Appearance: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion Dark_display_image

Height: 6'5

Weight: Unknown

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red with gold slits, making them look reptilian.

Personality: His only reason is to seek power, and maintain it for as long as he can. If power manages to slip through is iron grasp, he will do anything to get it back. Even if it means destroying the world as we know it.

Skills: Vast knowledge of the Dark arts and Arcane lore.

Cunning, and a brilliant tactician

A master when it comes to Dragon history, and knowledge of many ancient secrets of the land.

Powers:
He is able to control "Dragonair", a old and very dangerous type of dark magic that grants him the power of the Dragon. His strength, and speed are greatly augmented beyond that of humans, and is also granted abilities common with dragon such as hard skin, fire breath, levitation, ect....

Equipment:

The Dragon Blade: A large blade forged with dark magic, and the fangs of a dragon. Extremely sharp, magic resistant, and almost unbreakable.

Or'Ox Orb: Allows him to control his legion of dark dragons, and the ability to enslave others if he so choses. Though, several types of dragons are immune to it's spell.

Black Dragon Armor:
[img]Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion Blackwarrior

more_horiz
Anyone here ever watch the series Game of Thrones?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

No, why?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

No, why?

If I ever were to get into a more dark territory with this RPG that series, netflix when you get the chance, is where I want to take it. Minus the constant sex, that would happen but not 24/7.

I would, but it's DVD ordering, not streaming soooo...yeah.
Anyway, I could look it up on Tropes, see if I can get an idea for it.

Anyhow, what do you have in mind?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

No, why?

Like the other one more of a Gray and Black Morality type of thing but you would still have a few decent individuals. Also lots of deconstructions and subversions to fantasy cliches, with touches of reconstruction

Last edited by Legato on Mon May 28, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Name: The Dragon Lord

Appearance: Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion Dark_display_image

Height: 6'5

Weight: Unknown

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red with gold slits, making them look reptilian.

Personality: His only reason is to seek power, and maintain it for as long as he can. If power manages to slip through is iron grasp, he will do anything to get it back. Even if it means destroying the world as we know it.

Skills: Vast knowledge of the Dark arts and Arcane lore.

Cunning, and a brilliant tactician

A master when it comes to Dragon history, and knowledge of many ancient secrets of the land.

Powers:
He is able to control "Dragonair", a old and very dangerous type of dark magic that grants him the power of the Dragon. His strength, and speed are greatly augmented beyond that of humans, and is also granted abilities common with dragon such as hard skin, fire breath, levitation, ect....

Equipment:

The Dragon Blade: A large blade forged with dark magic, and the fangs of a dragon. Extremely sharp, magic resistant, and almost unbreakable.

Or'Ox Orb: Allows him to control his legion of dark dragons, and the ability to enslave others if he so choses. Though, several types of dragons are immune to it's spell.

Black Dragon Armor:
[img]Sword and Sorcery: A CAU Fantasy RPG Discussion Blackwarrior

He's the first Big Bad for the main characters and the primary antagonist

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

No, why?

Like the other one more of a Gray and Black Morality type of thing but you would still have a few decent individuals. Also lots of deconstructions and subversions to fantasy cliches, with touches of reconstruction

We have a princess who wants to take over the world, does that count?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

No, why?

We have a princess who wants to take over the world, does that count?

Yep Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply