ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Pantheon RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionPantheon RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pantheon RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/balder.html

IC:

The army on their side sees a masive Gorignak, Lava Rock Monster, and it let a mighty roar. It swiped at most of the army. Skarsgard sees this, he takes charge at the monster with all determine to take the giant down.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_qgFCTJi1g4/T4ur8xXjR8I/AAAAAAAABdk/3ZEUxwMA4k8/s1600/20168_fantasy_monster_huge_rock_giant.jpg

Taking charge of an airfleet Lady Aithne(Sif) sees the action in her flying gunship, seeing Skarsgard about to confront the Gorignak she orders her airfleet" Take down the enemie's below approachin Skarsgard, make sure he has enough clear space"

OT: Lady Aithne

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3B1Wgl1hqQ/TyTHNdVNNkI/AAAAAAAADOk/lH3NweTB4m0/s1600/101.PNG

Bonnie saw the airships and the giant lava monster in the distance. "Ohhhh yesss....that's what I'm talking about!" She cheered and followed the ships, arriving at the battlefield. "Hello warrior!" She said to Skarsgard as she threw the hammer at the lava monster.

"Bonnie, glad you can join in!" Skarsgard said as the two charged at the monster

In her own Gunship, Brunhilda, Aithne approached the control room"Fire a distraction shot" she ordered then a missle fired then strick at the face of the Gorignak, the monster roared. Her other fleet still followed as ordered and made a clear path for Bonnie and Skarsgard

"Shame on Skarsgard, you did not tell me there would be a monster here today!" Bonnie joked as she recalled her hammer Mjolnir. She leaped up to the monster's face and swung her hammer and knocked the creature to the ground. "I can't believe my sister is missing this!"

Skarsgard smiled" No need to feel disheartened Bonnie. Not many are born into battle but in terms of diplomacy her tongue is sharper than any sword" Skarsgard leaped and draws his duel blades out, the swords glowed and then he drove the swords into the monster's chest. The monster roared in pain

The monster's thrashing knocked them both flying through the air. Bonnie recovered first and caught Skarsgard and landed both of them on the ground as the missiles hit the monster again. Seeing the sword still embedded in it, Bonnie got an idea. "Cover me, I'm going to drive that sword right through it's heart!"

Skarsgard managed to save one sword and they both looked up to see Brunhilda fire upon the Gorignak, knocking it back. Seeing the opening that he needs Skarsgard threw the sword at the Gorignak's eye" A cover, and an opening you shall have" Skarsgard said to Aithne

Bonnie began twirling her hammer and charged forward. With the two of them providing a distraction, Bonnie found her opening. She leaped up into the air and spun around and swung the hammer at the handle, hammering the sword into the monster's heart and through it's back.

The monster roared then it fell down. Skarsgard shielded Bonnie as a dust cloud erupted as the monster landed. As it vanished the two looked on" A final blow well struck Bonnie" Skarsgard grinned. He then summoned his swords back to him and he puts them up

"The Gorignak is down lets finish off the remaining troops and provide message to our enemies!!!" Lady Aithne ordered to her fleet

"It's what I do. Thank you for your aide as well." She spun her hammer overhead and dispersed the dust cloud. "Now, let's go fight the others. I'll take half and you take the other half."

Skarsgard raised his swords" To victory!!!!" the two warriors aided their warrior brotheren for the final battle.

OT: Take it away!!! Smile

Bonnie rushed an enemy soldier, smacking aside the bullets with her hammer. She slammed into the soldier, sending him flying into the air. Bonnie grabbed him by the leg and then flung the soldier into the others. She then pounded the hammer onto the ground and sent out a shockwave to take out another small group of soldiers.
As she continued onward, two more soldiers launched rockets at Bonnie. She charged headlong into them, allowing the rockets to explode against her body. She charged right on through and tossed her hammer at a soldier, hitting him in the stomach and sending him flying away. She recalled it and punted the other soldier away.

Skarsgard used his swords to slice right through the bullets being fired at him as he got closer and closer to the soldiers and then dashed past them, cutting apart their guns and giving them several cuts. The soldiers collapsed. Skarsgard ran around, avoiding bullets and grenades. He stepped on a land mine but ignored it and kept running, unharmed by the explosion. He threw his swords out to the sides to take out two more soldiers and got in close with another soldier, broke his gun and smacked him with it, dropping the soldier. He recalled his swords and deflected more bullets and then blitzing the soldiers.

Overhead, the gunships fired their guns down on the enemy, taking out several of them and forcing the others to hide. It got even worse for the enemy soldiers when lightning began striking down from the skies, precisely taking out enemy soldiers. Aithine shook her head. Bonnie was just showing off now.

The war was soon over with enemy soldiers dropping their weapons and holding up their hands in surrender.

more_horiz
BTW did you get my PM and caught the RP above?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sage University
School of Magic and Witchcraft

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Academ10

"Welcome students to another year of Sage University!! It is a great honor to stand among familiar faces and new ones of this University. Each of us brings something different to the table and no matter the reasons each of you have arrived here it is my task that each of you take what you have learned and achieve greatness. Whatever struggles you may have during your jorney just assure that your headmaster and the members of the staff are hear to help guide you to a proper path. May the fruits of knowledge be a savoring one" Sebastian Cain, headmaster of the university, concluded his speech then the students and members of the staff erupted in applause

NICE! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sage University
School of Magic and Witchcraft

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Academ10

"Welcome students to another year of Sage University!! It is a great honor to stand among familiar faces and new ones of this University. Each of us brings something different to the table and no matter the reasons each of you have arrived here it is my task that each of you take what you have learned and achieve greatness. Whatever struggles you may have during your jorney just assure that your headmaster and the members of the staff are hear to help guide you to a proper path. May the fruits of knowledge be a savoring one" Sebastian Cain, headmaster of the university, concluded his speech then the students and members of the staff erupted in applause

NICE! Very Happy

Feel free to introduce a student or member of the staff. It was designed as such Smile

more_horiz
(This promises to be a very interesting school.) River thought to herself.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/189/9/b/SE___School_Medusa_by_Makio_Kuta.png

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/189/9/b/SE___School_Medusa_by_Makio_Kuta.png

Tai smiled for some reason whatever anxiety he may have faced before attending the University has vanished

"This is going to be a great school year" Hop smiled then nudged to Tai who nods" That it will"

OT:

Hop
http://s222.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShikaIno_12/media/Rock_Lee.jpg.html#/user/ShikaIno_12/media/Rock_Lee.jpg.html?&_suid=136280944058006545451865260473
Pre-Reborn Name: Sun Wukong

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Tai smiled for some reason whatever anxiety he may have faced before attending the University has vanished

"This is going to be a great school year" Hop smiled then nudged to Tai who nods" That it will"

OT:

Hop
http://s222.beta.photobucket.com/user/ShikaIno_12/media/Rock_Lee.jpg.html#/user/ShikaIno_12/media/Rock_Lee.jpg.html?&_suid=136280944058006545451865260473

A snake slithered up out of River's sleeve. She stroked it's head as she looked at the two. "And just who are you two?"

more_horiz

Sebastian entered his study, it was a grand two level room the bottom level is filled with Books and the center of the main hall is a round glowing globe of the world. He entered his office in the second level. Behind his office desk he looked at a sword that he has mounted on the wall, it has no mystical value but it's the sword that he personally cherished. It was his first weapon that he had personally crafted when recieving training from his swordsmaster. The last time he used that sword was to slay The Troll King, Morgo and free a town from his tyranny.

He examined a newspaper that he had already read, it looked like it had been turned a few pages till it stopped at the 5th page that titled Bable fell, the picture moved to showcase the enormus structure fall to the ground.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Hop

A snake slithered up out of River's sleeve. She stroked it's head as she looked at the two. "And just who are you two?"

"I'm Tai" Tai smiled then Hop looked at River then grinned" Name's Hop" he glanced at the snake" Cute, just like it's owner" he winked at River

more_horiz
a young man with spikey hair looks at the University saying in excited tone as he a walks past Tai and River.

Mamoru: so this is Sage University huh cool.

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Hfyt

two youngman one with brown hair and the other with blonde hair walk past Tai and River and look at Mamoru saying in a snickering tone.

Calvin: hey Mamoru I think you at the wrong university, the university of losers is that away!

Alvin: yeah so get lost before we kick your ass again just like we did in the fighting tournament!

Mamoru: oh great the Sora brothers, not you two punks. the only reason you two beat me in that fighting torunament is because you two cheated!

Sora brothers: no we didn't we just won because we're awesome! yeah we're bad dudes!

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Htdfg

Mamoru: bad enough to take on Takeshi?

Sora brothers: heh that guy he's just muscle bound blow hard yeah we could take him on.

Mamoru: is that so because he's standing right behind you, right next to those two points at Tai and River.

Sora Brother's ahhiii we just forgot we need to get going cause we have something auuhhh important to do......

the Sora brothers quickly run off and Dai shows up saying in stern tone as he looks at River and Tai.

Dai: hmm who are those two? I wonder if they can cook better then that one chick who i won't mention who's cooking is awful. i mean that babe doesn't know the first thing about cooking.

Mamorou: I don't know who they are Dai, but don't you think you being a little too harsh on that woman's cooking it isn't that bad.

Dai: day old socks taste better than that woman's cooking Mamorou.

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Fadfs

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Sebastian entered his study, it was a grand two level room the bottom level is filled with Books and the center of the main hall is a round glowing globe of the world. He entered his office in the second level. Behind his office desk he looked at a sword that he has mounted on the wall, it has no mystical value but it's the sword that he personally cherished. It was his first weapon that he had personally crafted when recieving training from his swordsmaster. The last time he used that sword was to slay The Troll King, Morgo and free a town from his tyranny.

He examined a newspaper that he had already read, it looked like it had been turned a few pages till it stopped at the 5th page that titled Bable fell, the picture moved to showcase the enormus structure fall to the ground.

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Steamp10

The phone on the wall started to ring. Sebastian puts the newspaper down and walks over to it and picks it up" Read the paper?" Hayden asked on the other end

"That I have" Sebastian responded then heard Wilhelm's voice" Hi Headmaster!!"

"Hello Wil" He smiled

" There's a gift waiting for you. See the shelf overthere" Hayden said then Sebastian walked over to the cabnet shelf. He sees the Grail then smiled and picked it up

"Brings back some memories doesn't it?" Hayden asked

"You have no idea. Thanks guys" Sebastian said

" No thanks necessary" Hayden said

more_horiz
the Sora brothers enter the university and keep on running until they make sure that there isn't anyone behind them then they stop as Calvin says in stern tone.

Calvin: hey you know what Alvin I think Mamoru pull a fast one on us. yeah I bet Takeshi wasn't even out there.

Alvin: yeah right brother, and I bet Takeshi isn't as tough as he claims to be, yeah I bet he's just a big baby, we could easly kick that Oaf's butt! ah Calvin why are you pointing behind me?

Calvin ( scared expression): cause he's right behind you brother.

Alvin: oh hi there Takeshi I didn't see you there, nice day we're having huh?

Takeshi looks at the Sora butts with a mean stare saying in a stern tone.

Takeshi: what were you two saying about me?

Pantheon RPG - Page 2 Dafasdf

Sora Brothers: ah we were just talking about how nice that jacket of yours is, yeah it's a really nice jacket.

Takeshi: that's not what I herd, I herd you guys think I'm a big baby, that you could easly kick my butt huh?

Sora Brothers: ah we didn't say that honest Takeshi!

Takeshi: you know the one thing besides snakes which i don't care much for are lairs , I also hate people who can't back up what they say. so if you two think you can take me on then bring it!!!

Alvin: Calvin let's get the hell out of dodge!

Calvin: right brother!

Alvin and Calvin run with a steam off Takeshi chasing after them saying in stern tone.

Takeshi: hey come back here you punks and face your beatings like men! damn't there if there's one thing i hate more then people who can back up their words , it's cowards who run away from a fight. I also hate snakes and don't care to much for snakes!

Calvin : oh man Takeshi is right behind us and he looks furious!

Alvin: just keep running we need to find a place to hide until he cools down and stops chasing us!

Calvin: hey maybe we can hide in the Headmaster's room?

Alvin: where is it ?

Calvin: how the hell should I know let's just keep on running and look for it, Takeshi is still on are asses!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

The phone on the wall started to ring. Sebastian puts the newspaper down and walks over to it and picks it up" Read the paper?" Hayden asked on the other end

"Hello Wil" He smiled

" There's a gift waiting for you. See the shelf overthere" Hayden said then Sebastian walked over to the cabnet shelf. He sees the Grail then smiled and picked it up

The phone rang.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

Having finished her conversation with Sebastian Hayden answered the phone" Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

Having finished her conversation with Sebastian Hayden answered the phone" Hello?"

"Hello, is this Sebastian and Hayden Treasure Hunters?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

"Sebastian is busy but this is Hayden, to whom am I speaking to?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

"My name is Remington Black." He said over the phone. "I have a job for you."

OT:
Remington Black
Former Name: Mammon
http://osck.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sv-10x10-luthor-hd-mkv_000518935.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

OT:
Remington Black

"Wil" Hayden called over then she responded over phone"What kind of job?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

OT:
Remington Black

"A treasure hunting job the likes of which you have never hunted." Remington said. "There is something I would like you to find: The seven sections of the Lyre of Shadows. We've narrowed it's location to the Citadel of No Return."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

OT:
Remington Black

"A treasure hunting job the likes of which you have never hunted." Remington said. "There is something I would like you to find: The seven sections of the Lyre of Shadows. We've narrowed it's location to the Citadel of No Return."

"Intriguing. Got a place we could meet to discuss the job further?" Hayden asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

OT:
Remington Black

"Intriguing. Got a place we could meet to discuss the job further?" Hayden asked

"Of course. How does Masa sound to you?"
http://travel.ninemsn.com/world/851903/worlds-most-expensive-restaurants

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Wil" He smiled

The phone rang.

OT:
Remington Black

"Of course. How does Masa sound to you?"
http://travel.ninemsn.com/world/851903/worlds-most-expensive-restaurants

Hayden smiled" Sounds perfect. See you there"

more_horiz
the Sora brothers stumble upon Sebastian's study as one of them says in firm tone.

Alvin: brother I found it.

Calvin: quick opening the door Takeshi is right behind us!

Alvin: I can't the doors lock!

Calvin: maybe we should just knock?

Alvin: okay let's do that.

the Sora brothers knock on the door saying in a panic tone

Sora brothers: please let us in Takeshi is right behind us, and he's going to beat us to a pulp

Takeshi is standing right behind the Sora brothers cracking his knuckles saying in stern tone.

Takeshi: well looks like you little punks have hit a dead end, prepare for a beating of a beating of a life time!

Sora Brothers: aheiieii but we don't want a beating of life time! is there anyway you could reconsider not pounding us?

Takeshi: nope!

Sora Brothers: well it was worth a shot.

Takeshi proceeds to beat the Sora brothers up brawler style as the stuggle to get away saying in firm tone.

Takeshi: hey stop squiming and take your beatings like men!

Alvin: aheiii I'm pretty sure arms aren't supposed to bend that way!

Calvin: hey somebody opening this door Takeshi is beating us to a pulp!

more_horiz
The Masa

"Wow, haven't been in a place like this" Wilhelm said then examines her dress" Think this looks tasteful?"

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/322537180/elegant_black_lace_formal_evening_dress_ql1079.jpg

"For the last time you look great Wil" Hayden said" Just remember to keep a calm head in this meeting. We are talking about a job of a lifetime here"

"Don't have to remind me. You look enchanting aswell" Wilhelm complemented

Hayden smiled" You think so. Hope the person we are seeing feels the same"

http://vivifypicture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/2010-Exotic-Elegant-Strapless-Prom-Dresses-2-570x818.jpg

The waiter escorted the two to a private room

"Our employer is definitely well made" Wilhelm said looking around

http://dc.eater.com/uploads/ping-pong-dim-sum-528.jpg

They spot Remington Black then Hayden smiled" Remington Black I presume. Names Hayden Nash and my associate is Wilhelm Grimm

Wilhelm blushed at the sight of Remington" Hot..I mean..hello"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Masa

"Wow, haven't been in a place like this" Wilhelm said then examines her dress" Think this looks tasteful?"

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/322537180/elegant_black_lace_formal_evening_dress_ql1079.jpg

"For the last time you look great Wil" Hayden said" Just remember to keep a calm head in this meeting. We are talking about a job of a lifetime here"

"Don't have to remind me. You look enchanting aswell" Wilhelm complemented

Hayden smiled" You think so. Hope the person we are seeing feels the same"

http://vivifypicture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/2010-Exotic-Elegant-Strapless-Prom-Dresses-2-570x818.jpg

The waiter escorted the two to a private room

"Our employer is definitely well made" Wilhelm said looking around

http://dc.eater.com/uploads/ping-pong-dim-sum-528.jpg

They spot Remington Black then Hayden smiled" Remington Black I presume. Names Hayden Nash and my associate is Wilhelm Grimm

Wilhelm blushed at the sight of Remington" Hot..I mean..hello"

Remington stood up and kissed Wilhelm's hand. "A pleasure to meet you both in person. Please, have a seat."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply