ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

James Stardanger: The Intergalactic Adventurer

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionJames Stardanger: The Intergalactic  Adventurer  - Page 2 EmptyRe: James Stardanger: The Intergalactic Adventurer

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Least it provides Stardanger some time to come up with a plan to get out, from the looks of things, he isn't alone in that regard. "Hey guys. So whats your story?"

"Officer Verdona of Space Sector XXXVIII." The woman spoke up. "My partner and I were intercepted en route to Eufemnorg by these pirates. We fought hard but our ship was disabled and we were captured. They stripped the remains of our ship and locked us away in here."

"Officer Kleast mk XXVI." The android spoke up. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

The eye alien spoke up in a strange language consisting of gurgles and growls.

"Indeed." Verdona said. "They plan to ransom us as hostages."

"Kidnapping me is one thing, however kidnapping the rest of you." Stardanger shook his head"What do you say we ruin the space pirates day?"

descriptionJames Stardanger: The Intergalactic  Adventurer  - Page 2 EmptyRe: James Stardanger: The Intergalactic Adventurer

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Least it provides Stardanger some time to come up with a plan to get out, from the looks of things, he isn't alone in that regard. "Hey guys. So whats your story?"

"Officer Verdona of Space Sector XXXVIII." The woman spoke up. "My partner and I were intercepted en route to Eufemnorg by these pirates. We fought hard but our ship was disabled and we were captured. They stripped the remains of our ship and locked us away in here."

"Kidnapping me is one thing, however kidnapping the rest of you." Stardanger shook his head"What do you say we ruin the space pirates day?"

"Love to but we've been trying all this time to get out of the cells. There's a space metal for the doorway and an energy field in front of and behind that."

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Love to but we've been trying all this time to get out of the cells. There's a space metal for the doorway and an energy field in front of and behind that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IIIIT'S Back!! Any ideas on how they'll escape? Embarassed 

more_horiz
What gadgets/equipment does James have?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
What gadgets/equipment does James have?
A security defragmenter. You do not want to know where he stashed it tongue 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Energy field eh" James reaches behind and pulls out a security defragmenter" Don't ask" he says to them he checks out the co-ordinance to calculate the range area and he then placed the SD on the wall"When we get out, grab anything you can get your hands on and prepare for a fight of your lives"

more_horiz
OT: I'll pick up from here tomorrow.
Night! Sleep Sleep

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: I'll pick up from here tomorrow.
Night! Sleep Sleep
Same here. Also check out the Blood Rose thread. That and will update Amazon Brigade sometime tomorrow

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Energy field eh" James reaches behind and pulls out a security defragmenter" Don't ask" he says to them he checks out the co-ordinance to calculate the range area and he then placed the SD on the wall"When we get out, grab anything you can get your hands on and prepare for a fight of your lives"

"Rodger that. Get ready you two!" Verdona said to the others.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

After calculating the co-ordinance of the energy fields he then pressed the button and activated the defragmenter. The fields started to dim then they completely shut down. James looked back"OK, FOLKS! LET'S WIPE 'EM OUT!!!!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

After calculating the co-ordinance of the energy fields he then pressed the button and activated the defragmenter. The fields started to dim then they completely shut down. James looked back"OK, FOLKS! LET'S WIPE 'EM OUT!!!!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Verdona charged the door head on. As a pirate was opening it, she tackeled him against a wall, pulled the gun from his holster and turned and fired in one smooth motion, shooting down two more. She tossed the gun to James. "Everybody arm yourselves, odds are they heard all that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Verdona charged the door head on. As a pirate was opening it, she tackeled him against a wall, pulled the gun from his holster and turned and fired in one smooth motion, shooting down two more. She tossed the gun to James. "Everybody arm yourselves, odds are they heard all that."

It was an all out free for all once the prisoners are free. The prisoners have grabbed as many weapons as they could find then took the fight to the pirates. Some of them even managed to snag the guns from the pirates once they've taken them out.

James picked up one of the guns and he's now with duel wielding weapons taking out Pirates left and right

OT: Go to about 19:37. James knows Gunkata

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

It was an all out free for all once the prisoners are free. The prisoners have grabbed as many weapons as they could find then took the fight to the pirates. Some of them even managed to snag the guns from the pirates once they've taken them out.

James picked up one of the guns and he's now with duel wielding weapons taking out Pirates left and right

The Android, Kleast, picked up a gun and a wire came out of his wrist and plugged into the blaster, increasing the firepower of the gun. He fired just as a group of pirates turned the corner, blasting down the whole group.
Verdona chargd on through the smoke and fire and into the next room and fired upon the pirates inside. She took a couple down and then ducked behind cover.
The Grey Alien ran in after her, bouncing around the room like a ping pong ball and kicking and striking at the pirates and smacking them in the face with their own weapons.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Android, Kleast, picked up a gun and a wire came out of his wrist and plugged into the blaster, increasing the firepower of the gun. He fired just as a group of pirates turned the corner, blasting down the whole group.
Verdona chargd on through the smoke and fire and into the next room and fired upon the pirates inside. She took a couple down and then ducked behind cover.
The Grey Alien ran in after her, bouncing around the room like a ping pong ball and kicking and striking at the pirates and smacking them in the face with their own weapons.
"How are things on your end?" James asked Verdona

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Good actually. The little guy is a Zrrledianseiken user. I've never seen anybody use that style before." Verdona said. "And the blue man is a Trimeldian. Six arms, flexible and agile. Let's load him up."

more_horiz
OT: Caught James and his gunkata action? Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Caught James and his gunkata action? Smile 

OT: Yep. I SO want him to team up with Drusilla now. cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Good actually. The little guy is a Zrrledianseiken user. I've never seen anybody use that style before." Verdona said. "And the blue man is a Trimeldian. Six arms, flexible and agile. Let's load him up."
"Sounds like a plan" James said then hooked the blue man up with six guns that he scavenged from the fallen pirates

"The pirates seem to be thinning out. I'll locate the leader, he has a second in command that is around here somewhere so keep an eye on her ok" James said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sounds like a plan" James said then hooked the blue man up with six guns that he scavenged from the fallen pirates

"The pirates seem to be thinning out. I'll locate the leader, he has a second in command that is around here somewhere so keep an eye on her ok" James said

"Rodger that Stardanger, watch your back. Over and out."

more_horiz
The fire fight continues and Stardanger make his way to the main quarters"Alright Captain. It's between you and me. If you've got the stones then come on out"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The fire fight continues and Stardanger make his way to the main quarters"Alright Captain. It's between you and me. If you've got the stones then come on out"

The Pirate Captain stood up and took a puff off of his space cigar. "Alright, how the hell did you get out?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply