ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionCarmilla: Princess of Darkness EmptyCarmilla: Princess of Darkness

more_horiz

Carmilla stared out the window of the city monorail that is touring them around the city, she looked at the statue of liberty from afar"Feel anything when looking at that?" She asked Dude sitting next to her
Carmilla: Princess of Darkness Statue11

descriptionCarmilla: Princess of Darkness EmptyRe: Carmilla: Princess of Darkness

more_horiz
"A sense of awe everytime." Dude said. "You know I actually ran up to the top of it once? The view is just amazing."

descriptionCarmilla: Princess of Darkness EmptyRe: Carmilla: Princess of Darkness

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"A sense of awe everytime." Dude said. "You know I actually ran up to the top of it once? The view is just amazing."

Dude's cellphone ring

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dude's cellphone ring

He twirled his phone and then answered. "Hello?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dude's cellphone ring

"Look outside" Carmilla said on the other end and Dude looked out to see Carmilla waving while standing on top of the Statue of Liberty

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dude's cellphone ring

"Look outside" Carmilla said on the other end and Dude looked out to see Carmilla waving while standing on top of the Statue of Liberty

Dude looked up at her and smiled. Since nobody was paying attention to him at the moment, he zipped off, arriving on top of the Statue with her. "What'd I tell you? It's amazing up here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dude's cellphone ring

Dude looked up at her and smiled. Since nobody was paying attention to him at the moment, he zipped off, arriving on top of the Statue with her. "What'd I tell you? It's amazing up here."

"I'll bite it is rather breathtaking" Carmilla said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply