ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionNukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing EmptyNukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing

more_horiz

Nukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing De34m

Nukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing 2sanhax

descriptionNukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing EmptyRe: Nukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing

more_horiz
Nukeman walked towards the terrorists slowly, there was no rush as the bullets pinged off of him. He stepped on a land mine. It exploded underneath him. No damage. The machine guns were using specially designed armor piercing rounds. This did nothing to him. His eyes glowed and the guns melted to slag, forcing the terrorists to drop them as they yelled in pain. Nukeman reached them, taking each of them out with single blows. He then called it in. "Nukeman to LION. Target's secured. Proceeding to mountain range."

descriptionNukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing EmptyRe: Nukeman: The Nuclear SuperBeing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Nukeman walked towards the terrorists slowly, there was no rush as the bullets pinged off of him. He stepped on a land mine. It exploded underneath him. No damage. The machine guns were using specially designed armor piercing rounds. This did nothing to him. His eyes glowed and the guns melted to slag, forcing the terrorists to drop them as they yelled in pain. Nukeman reached them, taking each of them out with single blows. He then called it in. "Nukeman to LION. Target's secured. Proceeding to mountain range."

He was hit by 7 rockets from RPG-29's but the weapons failed to damage him as Nukeman continued forward. His eyes glowed again and the RPG's melted down and the terrorists caught on fire. He then sent out a shockwave that took them out and put out the fires. He continued on. Nukeman took out the terrorists in groups with no trouble, walking right through gun and missile fire until he reached the mountain range.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/021/8/9/8947037bbc51d31dab5771213dac0824.jpg
He took in the sights. According to their intel, there were no living people anywhere near the mountains, which was good. He could destroy it as an example and end this pointless war early. He raised his left hand and his body glowed. There was a flash of light and the mountain range was wiped out.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/43/e/0/Nuclear.jpg
Nukeman reabsorbed the excess radiation in the area back into himself and took in the smoking ashes of the former mountain range before calling it in. "Nukeman to LION. Target destroyed."

more_horiz
Pretty impressive feat Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Pretty impressive feat Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

He was hit by 7 rockets from RPG-29's but the weapons failed to damage him as Nukeman continued forward. His eyes glowed again and the RPG's melted down and the terrorists caught on fire. He then sent out a shockwave that took them out and put out the fires. He continued on. Nukeman took out the terrorists in groups with no trouble, walking right through gun and missile fire until he reached the mountain range.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/021/8/9/8947037bbc51d31dab5771213dac0824.jpg
He took in the sights. According to their intel, there were no living people anywhere near the mountains, which was good. He could destroy it as an example and end this pointless war early. He raised his left hand and his body glowed. There was a flash of light and the mountain range was wiped out.
Nukeman reabsorbed the excess radiation in the area back into himself and took in the smoking ashes of the former mountain range before calling it in. "Nukeman to LION. Target destroyed."

Not Long after, Nukeman returned to LION and pressed his hand on a door. It scanned him and opened up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not Long after, Nukeman returned to LION and pressed his hand on a door. It scanned him and opened up.

Nukeman saluted Mary Crossenberg. "I have returned from the mission ma'am."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nukeman saluted Mary Crossenberg. "I have returned from the mission ma'am."

alien

more_horiz

"The entire mountain range?" Sophia asked, impressed.

"Yes, I vaporized it."

"Very impressive, and you weren't even winded afterwords?"

"Not at all ma'am."

"I see." She pressed a few buttons on a computer and got an overhead view of the former mountain range....it was gone....just vaporized. The terrorist army had utterly surrendered now and they were being arrested.

"Excellent job Agent Nukeman, get some rest."
"Yes ma'am."

more_horiz

After chatting with Sophia, Agent Nukeman lay down and started flipping through a magazine.

more_horiz

Nukeman glanced up as Alex walked into the room. "Hey Alex, how you been?"

more_horiz
Still have the RP in the Dracula forum:) 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Nukeman glanced up as Alex walked into the room. "Hey Alex, how you been?"

Cool 

more_horiz
"Just fine" Alex responded" Yourself?"

more_horiz

BTW, I replied to your Amazon Brigade post.Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Just fine" Alex responded" Yourself?"

"I'm doing very well. In fact, I was able to end a recent war with minimum casualties."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

BTW, I replied to your Amazon Brigade post.Smile 
Responded!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply