ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionOphelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG EmptyOphelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG

more_horiz

Because these two are awesome enough to have their own madcap adventures.

descriptionOphelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG EmptyRe: Ophelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG

more_horiz
Mariah: though I'm pretty sure by adventures you'd mea-URF

Feral: DONT SAY IT, GAWRSH

descriptionOphelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG EmptyRe: Ophelia and Ferral: The Animal Heroes RPG

more_horiz
Ophelia hung from a tree using her tail. "Don't you just love a day off?"

more_horiz
OT: to Guy post my reponse in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p45-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17495

it turns out that Omega's outfit is strange to Goz cause it looks foreign to him, untop of that he mentions that Japan has never had super heroes , and that he doesn't actually consider himself to be one. but he begins to wonder if his role and a super hero's role are the same thing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

elephant

more_horiz
OT: hmm i wonder if i could get in on this?

okay now that Omega and Goz have found the reservoir , the next step is to lead Kaki into it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"It's nice, especially when your boss knows the guy who got you the job....is that Nepotism Ophelia?" he'd ask, petting the back of her head before scurrying up the side of the tree

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"It's nice, especially when your boss knows the guy who got you the job....is that Nepotism Ophelia?" he'd ask, petting the back of her head before scurrying up the side of the tree

"Hmmm....maybe. I've never really gotten that." She swung herself back up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, I don't want to think too hard about it, it's a pretty nice thing I've got going on. Ever thought about what you'd do after school?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well, I don't want to think too hard about it, it's a pretty nice thing I've got going on. Ever thought about what you'd do after school?"

"Start up my own team. And work to help others going through mutations when their powers activate."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Start up my own team. And work to help others going through mutations when their powers activate."
"so you'll be like the doctor or something? Help others with animalistic transformations? This takes a lot of adjustment without the right environment" he'd reply

more_horiz
cameo voice appearances by bear girl Nasoq , the Half Elf Prince Mark, and Sunnina

Nasoq ( cell speaker mode) hello Ophelia and Feral it's me Nasoq. I would like to help too , right now me, Sunnina, Mark, John are helping the Teenage Pantzizia Rinda with a deep seat hatred she has for some one with the help of he friends a alien name Yo, a Chupacabra name Babs and the local hero of the place I'm at right now Onaus. the thing about most anthropomorphic aliens is that they don't have transformations, they have another problems to deal with. such as Rinda's kind's predatory instincts they're design to be efficient killers, but Rinda has learn strict self discipline to overcome this, by now her hatred is making her lose self control her instincts are trying to take over!

well I have to go guys Ill tal....... ( herd holler at Babs from where she's calling form ) Babs watch out!!!

a young man is herd yelling Chupacabra from were Nasoq is calling form and a gun shot is herd. Nasoq is then herd screaming in pain from the place she's calling from as Mark is herd saying in worried tone.

Mark: Nasoq what's wrong, oh you been shot!

Sunnina ( on Nasoq's cell) Feral and Ophelia I know Nasoq told you two what we been up to, but we have another problem Nasoq's been shot! and the shot has trigger her transformation, so I talk to you two later after I calm Nasoq down.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"so you'll be like the doctor or something? Help others with animalistic transformations? This takes a lot of adjustment without the right environment" he'd reply

"That's it exactly."

more_horiz
"Uhh wow Ophelia, that's really noble of you" Feral would say, staring at his girlfriend in awe. "Like I know you're a good person but that's a big step. You tell the doc about all this?"

more_horiz
call from Mark

Mark: here guys, Mark here me, Sunnina are still busy in Phoenix we're at a place called Rob Corps helping out Rinda Biggs with a problem she has. also there's at lest four crook police officers here and one of them shot Nasoq! Sunnina says that Nasoq is the midst of her transformation and that it's best that I stay away from her. as for what it's like a mix between a werewolf transformation and the Hulk.

Sunnina says she got this, but I don't know so maybe one of you two can help her calm Nasoq down by talking to Nasoq over the phone?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply