ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Blood Rose Organization

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionBlood Rose Organization EmptyBlood Rose Organization

more_horiz
Blood Rose Organization The_bl10

descriptionBlood Rose Organization EmptyRe: Blood Rose Organization

more_horiz
Inside her office Cecily called out"Guinvere I need you in here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Guinvere super speeded into the room. "Yes Cecily dear?"
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/249948

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Arrange a truce with the Hallworth Academy, in light of the recent events it would be beneficial if we act as allies than enemies." Cecily said

"Three alliances in one day, where do you find the time?" They looked at another vampire who had just appeared

Blood Rose Organization Dante-10

"Darius will be assigned with you" Cecily said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Arrange a truce with the Hallworth Academy, in light of the recent events it would be beneficial if we act as allies than enemies." Cecily said

"Three alliances in one day, where do you find the time?" They looked at another vampire who had just appeared

"Hmmm, Darius....ah yes, I remember, we worked together once before...about 80 years ago was it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmmm, Darius....ah yes, I remember, we worked together once before...about 80 years ago was it?"

"Ah, yes. Zanzibar" Darius smiled" Good times, knew Cecily awhile back also"

"He was a cabin boy during my pirating days" Cecily said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Was he now? Darius you must simply must tell me all about it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Maybe over a few drinks" Darius offered"Speaking off. Did Ace really drink blood?"

"He did" Cecily said

Darius whistled" Bet he'd make a fine vampire. Catch you later Cecily"

"Got your ring with you" Cecily asked then Darius flashed it on his finger"Never leave home without it"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Maybe over a few drinks" Darius offered"Speaking off. Did Ace really drink blood?"

"He did" Cecily said

Darius whistled" Bet he'd make a fine vampire. Catch you later Cecily"

"Got your ring with you" Cecily asked then Darius flashed it on his finger"Never leave home without it"

"Let us be off then." Guinvere smiled and walked out.

more_horiz
Cecily took out a bottle of fine wine and a couple of glasses. She hears the door open then turns and smiled" Sophia. Glad that you can make it, care for a drink?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cecily took out a bottle of fine wine and a couple of glasses. She hears the door open then turns and smiled" Sophia. Glad that you can make it, care for a drink?"

"That...is wine isn't it?" She asked, remembering Guinvere's prank the last time she visited.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That...is wine isn't it?" She asked, remembering Guinvere's prank the last time she visited.

"Come on Sophia, give me a little credit. Not only is this wine but one of the finest that I have saved for important occasions. Such as this" Cecily said pouring it in the two glasses

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Come on Sophia, give me a little credit. Not only is this wine but one of the finest that I have saved for important occasions. Such as this" Cecily said pouring it in the two glasses

"Alright, I'll trust you." She took a glass and sipped some of it. "Ahhhh....that is very good."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alright, I'll trust you." She took a glass and sipped some of it. "Ahhhh....that is very good."

"See" Cecily smiled then took a sip herself" I summoned you here as I'm sure you have found out about the recent crisis"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"See" Cecily smiled then took a sip herself" I summoned you here as I'm sure you have found out about the recent crisis"

"Yes. I was wondering if you would happen to know anything about how he escaped in the first place."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes. I was wondering if you would happen to know anything about how he escaped in the first place."

"He had outside help, before we figured out who the person was he already broken free"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"He had outside help, before we figured out who the person was he already broken free"

"Do you know who helped him then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lilith" Cecily responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lilith, I know have read about her in the files...this could very bad...you know her better than I do, where would she take Insidious?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lilith, I know have read about her in the files...this could very bad...you know her better than I do, where would she take Insidious?"

"Usually when we would bring in someone for interrogation we have mystics that would create a pocket dimension and keep them there. The safest bet would be that they have Insidious stashed in a pocket dimension of thier own"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Usually when we would bring in someone for interrogation we have mystics that would create a pocket dimension and keep them there. The safest bet would be that they have Insidious stashed in a pocket dimension of thier own"

"We've figured things out that far, and since I know you don't want that monster rampaging anymore than we do, I'd like to propose an alliance."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We've figured things out that far, and since I know you don't want that monster rampaging anymore than we do, I'd like to propose an alliance."

"An offer in which I accept. I do request a proposal of my own"

OT: BTW. Check out WW, Humble Beginnings Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"What is it?"

"Once this is over and Lilith is apprehended. She will be handed over to us so that she will face the consequences for her betrayal to the organization"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply