ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Sisters of CHAOS

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sisters of CHAOS

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Widowmaker smiled at this then she senses someone approaching(She's coming) she informs Manslaughter then TKed the I-Pod to her then stood up to attention

Vervain approached the two, Widowmaker have heard stories about her size and having finally met her....Her reputation definitely precedes her

The Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 19522010

OT: Think of Big Barda, about a few inches taller
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StatuesqueStunner
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeyondTheImpossible

Manslaughter stood up at superspeed and saluted.

more_horiz
Vervain and Sophia NEED to interact somehow.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Hmmm, exactly how strong is she? Depending on that, a slugfest between them could be awesome.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hmmm, exactly how strong is she? Depending on that, a slugfest between them could be awesome.
Lets say she's capable of trading punches with Astrowoman

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lets say she's capable of trading punches with Astrowoman

Yeaaaah she's out of Sophia's league unless she borrows an armor from Richard or something. Razz

more_horiz
"Good to see you ladies show up." Vervain said then got down to business" You will be heading to South Valia to stop a train shipment that is carrying some valuable military equipment there. Eliminate security personnel and get the cargo"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Good to see you ladies show up." Vervain said then got down to business" You will be heading to South Valia to stop a train shipment that is carrying some valuable military equipment there. Eliminate security personnel and get the cargo"

Manslaughter nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter nodded.

Creating energy blades and 'sharpening' them, she turned to Widowmaker, seeing if she was ready.

more_horiz
since the slots of opening I wouldn't like to do a introduction for a Chaos sister.

at the World Museum in Liverpool England Cyrus is silent taking out the guards and the security system until he finds what he's looking for and says in stern tone.

Cyrus: hello Cleopatra VII Philopator! even in this bronze state I can't help but admire your beauty. but I know you getting tried of being stuck like this, tire of always watching these peasants go by you. well I'm here to help you Cleo I want to free you from your imprisonment and make you a offer! ( pulls out a flask contain Rasputin's soul) do the spell now, release the lovely Cleopatra from her imprisonment!

Rasputin: and if I refuse?

Cyrus: you will don't have any say in the matter, now release her from her prison!

Rasputin: fine ( saying the spell in Latin) there is done Cleopatra is release from her prison!

the bronze starts to crack as light starts to show through it and eventually bursts opening as Cyrus says in firm tone.

Cyrus: so Cleo tell me how does it feel to be able to free from your imprisonment?

Cleo walks towards Cyrus and says in firm tone.

Cleo: it feels good, I have been imprison in that dreadful statue for so long! now what was this offer you want to give me ? ( looking at Cyrus)

The Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 Cleopatra_by_asuka111-d4siv3t

Cyrus: ah want to offer you the chance to join Chaos and be become one of the Sisters of Chaos !

Cleo sounds interesting, take me to this Chaos at once!

Cyrus: it would be my pleasure!

suddenly a lone guard spots Cyrus and Cleo and yells at them to put their hands over their heads. and Cleo just smiles saying in firm tone.

Cleo ( radiating a purple glowing aura : let me handle this, I know just want to do ! come on big guy, we're not doing anything wrong, just let me and my colleague go okay!

The weak mind guard falls under her trance and says in hypnotic tone

Guard: my apology miss. you and your colleague can leave the exit is that a way!

Cleo: thanks, oh I can you be a good boy and incapacitate yourself, do it for little ol' me please!

The guard still completely submissive to Cleopatra's control of over him does what Cleopatra says and tasers himself to make himself incapacitate.

more_horiz
later at CHAOS Cyrus is inside the Lab with Cleopatra looking at Medusa who is strapped to a metal temple saying in stern.

Cyrus: I'm back Medusa or should you by your real name Yamata no Orochi since your obviously not the real Medusa! but wait was Yamata Orochi slain by the Shinto god Susanoo and wasn't it a serpent with eight heads and eight tails? unless those eight serpents were connect to a human like host one who at the moment was drunk! so his win over you isn't all that impressive after all he beat you by getting you drunk.

so truly you were beating by booze, oh how the mighty have fallen. but you managed to escaped death by convincing Susanoo to spare you, and in return he separate your soul in two halves light & dark! yeah the giant eight head serpent that Susanoo kill was just your pet , isn't that right Orochi, of course it's right!

Medusa: you come to Acantha, attack my kingdom and hold me prisoner, you are going to pay for this dearly you bastard!

Cyrus: oh who said about holding you prison, I just what to merge your two halves back together . you see I know that after Susanoo defeat you he separate your soul in half splitting it between two aspects of your self light and dark. the soul that contains your dark side was born as the woman standing before you Cleopatra!

Cleopatra: I don't know that the hell your babbling about, but I feel like I know this woman somehow.

Cyrus: don't worry you will know everything once the merger is complete!

Medusa: I will not allow you to bring back Orochi! I don't want to be whole again.

Cyrus: well you have no say in the matter you will be come one with your other half Cleopatra. and once it's all over you will be the newest member of the Sisters of CHAOS!

more_horiz
Hojo who is wearing a lab coating approaches Cyrus saying in stern tone.

Hojo: so did you find Medusa's other half?

Cyrus: yeah I did turns out her other half was Cleopatra!

Hojo: then the unification can begin!

as Hojo says that Cleo suddenly finds herself in a green field of energy as Hojo actives the unification device. she then says in stern tone as her physically body begins to fade away leaving only her soul behind.

Cleo: what is the meaning of this , why did you destroy my body!

Cyrus: will you relax destroying your body was necessary, we can't do the unification unless both you and your other half's souls are rid of their corporeal forms!

Medusa yells at the top of her lungs as she sees her body starting fading away saying in stern tone.

Medusa: stop this at once, I don't want to be unified with my other half!

Hojo: stop wasting your breath, that's nothing you can do to revert the process so just deal with it!

Medusa body then fades away and her soul and other half Cleo's soul pull towards each other and suddenly there's a flash of light as the device begins the unification of the two souls. after the process is finish a woman wearing a black hooded outfit appears where the two souls were merge into one and Cyrus says in stern tone.

Cyrus: so Medusa tell me how to you feel?

???: please don't call me that, Medusa is the name of a being who was kill by the Greek hero Perseus long ago, I am the immortal Yamata No Orochi!

Cyrus: okay Orochi it's time to show you to the Sisters of Chaos, because you are now officially the newest member to the group!

Orochi: I can introduce myself , thank you very much. but let's getting going before I get bored, and decided to let my snakes have a little fun!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter nodded.

Creating energy blades and 'sharpening' them, she turned to Widowmaker, seeing if she was ready.

Cyrus shows up with a mysterious green hair woman in a black hood saying in firm tone as he looks at the Sisters of Chaos

Cyrus: so do you ladies have room for one more, cause I would like to introduce you all to....

Orochi: I told you before I can Introduce my self you arrogant man! ( addressing her self) I have been around since ancient times I am the immortal snake demon Yamata No Orochi!

The Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 Medusa

more_horiz
Hojo aka the Dark Kensei waltz in looking at Manslaughter , Widowmaker and Vervain then eyes Orochi saying stern tone.

Hojo: Orochi you calm to be this big bad Snake demon , but I'm not sure your as bad as you make yourself out to be. after all you got defeated by just getting drunk!

Orochi: so you're say that I'm all talk huh, well then allow me to change your mind!

Hojo: fine by I been waiting to see what the legendary Yamata no Orochi is really made of! ladies stand back this is going to be one hell of a show!!!

Hojo transforms into the Dark Kensei and Orochi just yawns saying in firm tone.

Orochi: typical man I always trying to show how tough they are. so are you don boasted about yourself yet, so we can get on with this already?

Hojo gets into a sparring match with Orochi to test out her skills as he attacks her at light speed but he starts to slow down finding increasing hard to maneuver. he then looks at the ground saying in shock tone.

Hojo: wait a second the ground wasn't this muddy in fact it wasn't muddy at all what the hell is going on here.

Orochi: oh I just used my demonic power to liquefy the ground your standing on now correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need good traction to achieve fast acceleration and speed?

Hojo: heh just because you used your power to give you a advantage does mean your already the victor here. I can still attack you faster than you can reacted demon.

Orochi: oh really, then I guess you haven't figure it out that your attacks have also gotten slower.

Hojo: what the hell are you talking about demon?

Orochi: oh so you have notice the increase in air resistance huh? ( Hojo attacks Orochi and Orochi dodges his attacks) it's simple science really I first used my power to decrease your traction by liquefy the ground then I further decrease your speed by increasing the air resistance around us! unlike you however I have no problems moving in such a environment!

Orochi moves across the ground as easily as a snake moves across sand and attacks Hojo at super fast speed with flexible attacks that are only possible for someone with the body like a snake to do.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Hojo aka the Dark Kensei waltz in looking at Manslaughter , Widowmaker and Vervain then eyes Orochi saying stern tone.

Hojo: Orochi you calm to be this big bad Snake demon , but I'm not sure your as bad as you make yourself out to be. after all you got defeated by just getting drunk!

Orochi: so you're say that I'm all talk huh, well then allow me to change your mind!

Hojo: fine by I been waiting to see what the legendary Yamata no Orochi is really made of! ladies stand back this is going to be one hell of a show!!!

Hojo transforms into the Dark Kensei and Orochi just yawns saying in firm tone.

Orochi: typical man I always trying to show how tough they are. so are you don boasted about yourself yet, so we can get on with this already?

Hojo gets into a sparring match with Orochi to test out her skills as he attacks her at light speed but he starts to slow down finding increasing hard to maneuver. he then looks at the ground saying in shock tone.

Hojo: wait a second the ground wasn't this muddy in fact it wasn't muddy at all what the hell is going on here.

Orochi: oh I just used my demonic power to liquefy the ground your standing on now correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need good traction to achieve fast acceleration and speed?

Hojo: heh just because you used your power to give you a advantage does mean your already the victor here. I can still attack you faster than you can reacted demon.

Orochi: oh really, then I guess you haven't figure it out that your attacks have also gotten slower.

Hojo: what the hell are you talking about demon?

Orochi: oh so you have notice the increase in air resistance huh? ( Hojo attacks Orochi and Orochi dodges his attacks) it's simple science really I first used my power to decrease your traction by liquefy the ground then I further decrease your speed by increasing the air resistance around us! unlike you however I have no problems moving in such a environment!

Orochi moves across the ground as easily as a snake moves across sand and attacks Hojo at super fast speed with flexible attacks that are only possible for someone with the body like a snake to do.

Hojo gets up after being knock around by Orochi and says in stern tone.

Hojo: damn it you bitch take this fight seriously stop playing around!!! okay let's see how you handle this Chaosssss wave!!!

Hojo sends out a wave of dark energy from his sword and Orochi just grins and fires a energy beam from her eyes which collides with the beam as Hojo says in stern tone.

Hojo: huh what in the hell does she think she's doing? does she really think she can overcome my chaos wave with a mere energy beam? why the hell would she pull a move like that, wait a damn second those snake symbols she had on her arms their gone!

Hojo then looks up and sees a giant snake dive towards him Hojo then stops his attack to dodge and the snake slams into the ground producing a shockwave that knocks Hojo back . Hojo then gets up saying in stern tone.

Hojo: you never plan to overcome my chaos wave with that energy beam did you, you were just keep me busy so you could get me with a surprise attack!

Orochi: oh that wasn't the surprise attack, that was just to get you into position so my pet can do this!

Hojo feels his body tighten as if it's being squeeze by something and a giant snake suddenly appears around his body as Hojo says in firm tone.

Hojo: what the hell why didn't I see this coming?

Orochi: oh don't be mad that you didn't she my pet come he's a special can of snake one that has the ability to be undetectable by the five senses. oh and he also has one more nasty ability, he can self exploded!

Orochi Snake then glows with demonic energy and suddenly explodes sending Hojo tumbling across the ground. Hojo gets up and pounds his fist on the ground saying in stern tone.

Hojo: Nice trick but this fight is from far over, who ever admits defeat wins!

Orochi: fine by me!

Orochi and Hojo go at it using their abilities to fight each other in a intense sparring match. the sparring match last for awhile and during the match Orochi does a variety of snake base attacks including sending at a one million snakes from her body that turn into demonic energy beams. at the end of the fight Hojo holds his sword to Orochi's neck saying in stern tone.

Hojo: I admit , your a lot tougher then you look but it's time for you to admit defeat.

Orochi: Okay but first let me do this!

Orochi puts her right hand inside Hojo's mouth and leaves it in their for awhile. then she pulls it out and Hojo gags saying in stern tone.

Hojo: what the hell did you do that for, what kind of a hell attack was that supposed to be! who the hell sticks their hand in peoples mouths!?! ( Hojo's body then suddenly starts moving against his will as if it's being control) what the hell why can't I control my body, what in the hell is going on, what did you do?

Orochi: oh I just put millions of my pets in your body and they are now control your body's every movement and they obey my every command. which in a sense means your body is under my control!

more_horiz
Hojo: wait when in the hell did you do that? wait don't tell me you did it the moment you stuck your hand in my mouth, that's what you were doing you were putting snakes in my body!

Orochi: not just any ordinary snakes special snakes! now admit defeat that's if you want my pets to rip you from the inside out!

Hojo: you're the one who's going to admit defeat.

Hojo tries to jump towards Orochi but suddenly his legs twist the wrong way and he falls to the ground as Orochi says in stern tone.

Orochi: you know it's hard to fight back when you have no control over your body!

the snakes inside Hojo's body than start to twist his joints out of place to the point where their about to snap as Orochi says in stern tone.

Orochi: ready to give up and admit I have want it takes to be here?

Hojo: never!

The snakes inside Hojo then tighten around his lungs making it hard for him to breath as Orochi says in stern tone.

Orochi: may look at you your face is turning blue , if you don't admit defeat soon your going to run out of air.

Hojo ( whispering): okay you win!

Orochi: what was that I didn't quite catch that speak up!

Hojo: I said you win, you win okay, just get these damn things out of my body!!!

Orochi pulls her pet snakes out of Hojo's body one by one until they're all back inside her body and then she looks at the Sisters of Chaos saying in firm tone.

Orochi: so what do you think ladies is there a spot for me in your group?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter nodded.

Cyrus shows up with a mysterious green hair woman in a black hood saying in firm tone as he looks at the Sisters of Chaos

Cyrus: so do you ladies have room for one more, cause I would like to introduce you all to....

Orochi: I told you before I can Introduce my self you arrogant man! ( addressing her self) I have been around since ancient times I am the immortal snake demon Yamata No Orochi!

Manslaughter speeded over to Orochi and stared at her for a minute before she began poking her with the energy blade.

more_horiz
Widowmaker nods then saluted Vervain she then looks at Manslaughter" Lets go"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter nodded.

Manslaughter speeded over to Orochi and stared at her for a minute before she began poking her with the energy blade.

Orochi: well thanks for proving my point when I say I'm immortal I mean it by the way that felt good even if it did hurt! the only thing that can kill me are divine beings , and people who are blessed by divine beings, and that man Hojo over there doesn't count I can tell he gets his power from a demonic source. ( looking at Window Maker and Manslaughter) so I can tag along with you two? ( salutes Vervain ) I guess sense your the boss I'll guess that means I have to salute you!

Hojo: you blast wretch I would have won that sparring match if you had result to dirty tactics! but I guess you prove your point your a lot tough then I expect you to be.

Orochi: well you can be humble after all, at lest your not as arrogant as I thought you were. addressing ( Vervain) as for my powers Madam I have the ability to eject diversity of snakes from her body there are literary millions of snakes living inside my body. I can blend in to my surroundings, my physiology is like that of a snake, I have control over snakes, I can shape shift, teleport , project a variety of energy beams from my eyes I ability that was gave to me by real Medusa back when my soul was spilt in half. I have the ability to make others fall in love and become completely submissive to me.

of course it's quite useless since it only works on weak mind people! I have demonic power and the snakes I ejected from my body snakes with special abilities and I will do miss my prize pet eight head snake who bare the same name as me it was slain by the god Susanoo after he got me drunk.

Cyrus: she is indeed Yamata no Orochi of Japanese legend. her soul was separate by the god Susanoo into bodies one the body of Cleopatra and two her former body which was that person calming to be Medusa. but after studying on ancient myths I discover that the real Medusa had been dead for ages now, so they couldn't be possibly be two Medusa running around one had to a imposter. that's when I figure that the imposter Medusa was actually the good part of Orochi's soul pretending to be Medusa making a fresh start for itself.

once I figure out who she was I put my plan into action I storm her kingdom in Acantha and captured her with Hojo's help and it wasn't easy there was a lot of resistance. then I went to the Museum well Cleopatra was and force Rasputin to release Cleopatra from her prison. I then came back here and Hojo used a device design to fused things into one, to fuse Cleopatra's soul with Orochi's soul making Orochi whole again, and return her to her former self! like wise none of the people she's encounter in her past as the false Medusa knows her real identity, that gives her advantage of infiltrating herself into a group of heroes she's met in the past with out being suspected.

Orochi: okay so what's your all's names, I already know Cyrus and Hojo over there

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter looked up and speeded over to them and headed out with them.

more_horiz
deleated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Honestly this mission only involves Widowmaker and Manslaughter. Wasn't intending to bring in anyone else Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Honestly this mission only involves Widowmaker and Manslaughter. Wasn't intending to bring in anyone else Embarassed

my bad well I guess Orochi would just stick around with Vervain then

Orochi Teleports instantly appearing behind Vervain and looks at Manslaughter, and Widow Maker as the leave saying in firm tone.

Orochi: I'm new here but Cyrus already gave me the jist of things there's train shipment that is carrying valuable military equipment right with security personnel ( licking her lips with her snake like tongue). too bad it's only a two person job well ( looking at Manslaughter and Widowmaker just bring me back something to eat cause I'm kind in the mood for some nice fat juicy rats and by rats I mean security personnel especially ones that are nice plump and juicy just the way I like my meals ! and Cyrus is right there are a lot of people I encounter in my past who don't know my true identity! I know a lot of people in Acantha , I know who Amazonia is , I know the identity of every single member of Osaia & Osaia Euro , family members of the Manastina family , and even some LION agents like Calayist!

OT: because Orochi physiology is akin to that of a snake her body is capable of shedding , and like a snake she has camouflage ( snakes are pretty much good at blending in with their surroundings) , enhanced agility , Enhanced Climbing , Enhanced Flexibility , Enhanced Jaw Strength , Elastic jaws ( we all know how snakes are capable of swallowing things that are bigger themselves), Enhanced Lung Capacity , Enhanced Regeneration , Enhanced Smell ( and l like a snake she smells with her tongue) Enhanced Strength , Poison Generation , Prehensile tongue , Superhuman Swimming Speed ( like a snake she's capable of easily moving through water , liquefy like terrain and sand at super human speeds even in heavy air resisted environments ) Seismic Sense and Venomous Fangs. she can also making armor scales around her body and her demonic power allows her to liquefy solid terrain and increase air resistance

OT: change to where Orochi isn't going and is stay with Vervain

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter looked up and speeded over to them and headed out with them.

bounce Basketball 

more_horiz
Orochi: Vervain I was thinking since the truth about my origin is almost unknown I could do infiltration!  but how will I go about doing this?

Sargon:  well you could pretend to be capture by the Gorxies empire who are allied with us.

Orochi: oh I like the sound of that pretending to be capture by a alien empire just so i can planet myself into a super hero group. and I have already a group in mind Osaia!

Sargon: well let's see how the Gorxies empire thinks about this.

contacts the  Amakuia Zerg  of the Gorxies empire who says in stern tone.

Amakuia Zerg: yes this is Amaukia Zerg intergalactic warlord, conquer of  worlds, ruler of the vast Gorxies empire speaking what do you want!

Sargon: well Zerg  we at CHAOS we're thinking that maybe you could let Orochi here pretend to get capture by you, and then in turn you could pretend to let  the heroes you capture go so that Orochi can plant her self into a certain hero group as a spy.

Amakuia Zerg: and what's  in it for me, what do i get out of it?

Orochi: wow aren't we the boastful one!

Amaukia Zerg: Silence as I was saying if I'm to go along with this plan I want something out of it. how about you CHAOS gave me the rest of your tech , so I can open up a gateway to being forth the rest of my Armada!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply