ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Sisters of CHAOS

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Sisters of CHAOS

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Good to see you ladies show up." Vervain said then got down to business" You will be heading to South Valia to stop a train shipment that is carrying some valuable military equipment there. Eliminate security personnel and get the cargo"

Manslaughter nodded.

Creating energy blades and 'sharpening' them, she turned to Widowmaker, seeing if she was ready.

Cyrus shows up with a mysterious green hair woman in a black hood saying in firm tone as he looks at the Sisters of Chaos

Cyrus: so do you ladies have room for one more, cause I would like to introduce you all to....

Orochi: I told you before I can Introduce my self you arrogant man! ( addressing her self) I have been around since ancient times I am the immortal snake demon Yamata No Orochi!

The Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 Medusa

Manslaughter speeded over to Orochi and stared at her for a minute before she began poking her with the energy blade.

more_horiz
Widowmaker nods then saluted Vervain she then looks at Manslaughter" Lets go"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Good to see you ladies show up." Vervain said then got down to business" You will be heading to South Valia to stop a train shipment that is carrying some valuable military equipment there. Eliminate security personnel and get the cargo"

Manslaughter nodded.

Creating energy blades and 'sharpening' them, she turned to Widowmaker, seeing if she was ready.

Cyrus shows up with a mysterious green hair woman in a black hood saying in firm tone as he looks at the Sisters of Chaos

Cyrus: so do you ladies have room for one more, cause I would like to introduce you all to....

Orochi: I told you before I can Introduce my self you arrogant man! ( addressing her self) I have been around since ancient times I am the immortal snake demon Yamata No Orochi!

The Sisters of CHAOS - Page 2 Medusa

Manslaughter speeded over to Orochi and stared at her for a minute before she began poking her with the energy blade.

Orochi: well thanks for proving my point when I say I'm immortal I mean it by the way that felt good even if it did hurt! the only thing that can kill me are divine beings , and people who are blessed by divine beings, and that man Hojo over there doesn't count I can tell he gets his power from a demonic source. ( looking at Window Maker and Manslaughter) so I can tag along with you two? ( salutes Vervain ) I guess sense your the boss I'll guess that means I have to salute you!

Hojo: you blast wretch I would have won that sparring match if you had result to dirty tactics! but I guess you prove your point your a lot tough then I expect you to be.

Orochi: well you can be humble after all, at lest your not as arrogant as I thought you were. addressing ( Vervain) as for my powers Madam I have the ability to eject diversity of snakes from her body there are literary millions of snakes living inside my body. I can blend in to my surroundings, my physiology is like that of a snake, I have control over snakes, I can shape shift, teleport , project a variety of energy beams from my eyes I ability that was gave to me by real Medusa back when my soul was spilt in half. I have the ability to make others fall in love and become completely submissive to me.

of course it's quite useless since it only works on weak mind people! I have demonic power and the snakes I ejected from my body snakes with special abilities and I will do miss my prize pet eight head snake who bare the same name as me it was slain by the god Susanoo after he got me drunk.

Cyrus: she is indeed Yamata no Orochi of Japanese legend. her soul was separate by the god Susanoo into bodies one the body of Cleopatra and two her former body which was that person calming to be Medusa. but after studying on ancient myths I discover that the real Medusa had been dead for ages now, so they couldn't be possibly be two Medusa running around one had to a imposter. that's when I figure that the imposter Medusa was actually the good part of Orochi's soul pretending to be Medusa making a fresh start for itself.

once I figure out who she was I put my plan into action I storm her kingdom in Acantha and captured her with Hojo's help and it wasn't easy there was a lot of resistance. then I went to the Museum well Cleopatra was and force Rasputin to release Cleopatra from her prison. I then came back here and Hojo used a device design to fused things into one, to fuse Cleopatra's soul with Orochi's soul making Orochi whole again, and return her to her former self! like wise none of the people she's encounter in her past as the false Medusa knows her real identity, that gives her advantage of infiltrating herself into a group of heroes she's met in the past with out being suspected.

Orochi: okay so what's your all's names, I already know Cyrus and Hojo over there

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter looked up and speeded over to them and headed out with them.

more_horiz
deleated

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Honestly this mission only involves Widowmaker and Manslaughter. Wasn't intending to bring in anyone else Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Honestly this mission only involves Widowmaker and Manslaughter. Wasn't intending to bring in anyone else Embarassed

my bad well I guess Orochi would just stick around with Vervain then

Orochi Teleports instantly appearing behind Vervain and looks at Manslaughter, and Widow Maker as the leave saying in firm tone.

Orochi: I'm new here but Cyrus already gave me the jist of things there's train shipment that is carrying valuable military equipment right with security personnel ( licking her lips with her snake like tongue). too bad it's only a two person job well ( looking at Manslaughter and Widowmaker just bring me back something to eat cause I'm kind in the mood for some nice fat juicy rats and by rats I mean security personnel especially ones that are nice plump and juicy just the way I like my meals ! and Cyrus is right there are a lot of people I encounter in my past who don't know my true identity! I know a lot of people in Acantha , I know who Amazonia is , I know the identity of every single member of Osaia & Osaia Euro , family members of the Manastina family , and even some LION agents like Calayist!

OT: because Orochi physiology is akin to that of a snake her body is capable of shedding , and like a snake she has camouflage ( snakes are pretty much good at blending in with their surroundings) , enhanced agility , Enhanced Climbing , Enhanced Flexibility , Enhanced Jaw Strength , Elastic jaws ( we all know how snakes are capable of swallowing things that are bigger themselves), Enhanced Lung Capacity , Enhanced Regeneration , Enhanced Smell ( and l like a snake she smells with her tongue) Enhanced Strength , Poison Generation , Prehensile tongue , Superhuman Swimming Speed ( like a snake she's capable of easily moving through water , liquefy like terrain and sand at super human speeds even in heavy air resisted environments ) Seismic Sense and Venomous Fangs. she can also making armor scales around her body and her demonic power allows her to liquefy solid terrain and increase air resistance

OT: change to where Orochi isn't going and is stay with Vervain

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Manslaughter looked up and speeded over to them and headed out with them.

bounce Basketball 

more_horiz
Orochi: Vervain I was thinking since the truth about my origin is almost unknown I could do infiltration!  but how will I go about doing this?

Sargon:  well you could pretend to be capture by the Gorxies empire who are allied with us.

Orochi: oh I like the sound of that pretending to be capture by a alien empire just so i can planet myself into a super hero group. and I have already a group in mind Osaia!

Sargon: well let's see how the Gorxies empire thinks about this.

contacts the  Amakuia Zerg  of the Gorxies empire who says in stern tone.

Amakuia Zerg: yes this is Amaukia Zerg intergalactic warlord, conquer of  worlds, ruler of the vast Gorxies empire speaking what do you want!

Sargon: well Zerg  we at CHAOS we're thinking that maybe you could let Orochi here pretend to get capture by you, and then in turn you could pretend to let  the heroes you capture go so that Orochi can plant her self into a certain hero group as a spy.

Amakuia Zerg: and what's  in it for me, what do i get out of it?

Orochi: wow aren't we the boastful one!

Amaukia Zerg: Silence as I was saying if I'm to go along with this plan I want something out of it. how about you CHAOS gave me the rest of your tech , so I can open up a gateway to being forth the rest of my Armada!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply