ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionPrime: The Cosmics EmptyPrime: The Cosmics

more_horiz
RPG thread that focus on the godly beings like Gabriel, Vamiolos, Areomistres, Ultratide, Questar, and other divine beings that exist in CAU Prime.

" So this is what settling down has brought you"

Turning her attention away from her gardening Gabriel turned" Hello to you as well Questar" Gabriel smiled

"Hmm"Questar studied then gave a small grin"Not often I see you smiling, it suits you. Wheres your mate btw?"

" With Keres promoted to public status she and Roger are both promoted as co-leaders of The Order. At the moment she's with him leading a new batch of recruits for the group" Gabriel said

"I commend her in remaining at your side. Still being involved with a mortal is a big gamble and is usually leads to tragedy" Questar said

"Every relationship is a gamble but if two people are willing to make it work the pay off is worth it" Gabriel said then Questar nods

descriptionPrime: The Cosmics EmptyRe: Prime: The Cosmics

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
RPG thread that focus on the godly beings like Gabriel, Vamiolos, Areomistres, Ultratide, Questar, and other divine beings that exist in CAU Prime.

" So this is what settling down has brought you"

Turning her attention away from her gardening Gabriel turned" Hello to you as well Questar" Gabriel smiled

"Hmm"Questar studied then gave a small grin"Not often I see you smiling, it suits you. Wheres your mate btw?"

" With Keres promoted to public status she and Roger are both promoted as co-leaders of The Order. At the moment she's with him leading a new batch of recruits for the group" Gabriel said

"I commend her in remaining at your side. Still being involved with a mortal is a big gamble and is usually leads to tragedy" Questar said

"Every relationship is a gamble but if two people are willing to make it work the pay off is worth it" Gabriel said then Questar nods

"I would have to agree." Vamiolos smiled.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply