ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionTifa vs Toad EmptyTifa vs Toad

more_horiz
Tifa vs Toad 2prxums

VS

Tifa vs Toad 2qvqf42

Tifa walked the streets of Midgard, heading to an old busted down building. There had been rumors of a bizarre new kind of monster inside, attacking people. Personally, Tifa was glad for some action. After the whole incident with Deepground, things had been quiet and she'd been feeling somewhat rusty lately. This could be just the thing she needed to get her edge back. Proceeding inside, Tifa looked around. Claw marks, busted lights, scorch marks on the walls and floors, this place had obviously seen some battles. So far though, there were no signs of the monster. Tifa went from room to room, keeping her guard up in case it suddenly jumped out at her. But there was nothing. After more searching, Tifa found a giant hole in the ground, an underground tunnel, it's cover ripped off and imbedded into the wall. Whatever this monster was, it was strong.
Tifa climbed down carefully and continued searching around.
She was inside a massive sewer. It was large and spacious, reminding her of the hole that the Don dropped them into during the Jenova Wars. Contuing inside, Tifa could hear something, the sound of something big wandering around. Pressing her back against a wall, Tifa peered out. What she saw was a large, fat, Toad like monster walking on two legs. It had markings on it's neck and yellow stomach, a scales on it's back and warts, a tuft of yellow hair and a large white horn on it's head. This must be it. Tifa had to admit, it wasn't something she'd seen before, but it didn't look too different from the other crazy monsters running around the world. More importantly, it didn't seem to know she was here yet. Once it was gone, Tifa followed after it and then rushed the monster from behind, landing a Beat Rush on it's back and ended her attack with a double kick to the center of it's back, landing on her feet and taking a stance. The monster slid forward several feet before coming to a stop. It turned around to face her. "Well, well, well, hello to you two pretty lady, I didn't know they delivered down here." This taught Tifa off guard. Not only was it unharmed by her assault, but it could talk! "Okaaaay...what are you?"
"Me? Why, I am the great and powerful Terror Toad! And you my pet are tonight's dinner." A slimy red tongue emerged from it's mouth and licked it's lips.
"Sorry Toad, but the only thing on the menu tonight are Frog Legs." She cracked her knuckles. "Let's dance."
"I like your attitude! Come here!" The monster charged her head on. It was faster than it looked but not anything she couldn't handle. Tifa got in close and ducked underneath a punch from the monster and unleashed a rapid series of punch combos on it's stomach. The monster laughed at her punches and uppercut her but Tifa backflipped away, bringing up her feet kick at the monster's jaw. The monster stepped back but recovered and Tifa landed on her feet and rushed it again, flipping over the monster and kicking it at the back of it's head. Tifa watched the monster stumble forward but again stopped itself. As it was turning around, Tifa attacked with a powerful roundhouse to the side of it's head. This time though the monster actually blocked her attack and responded with one of it's own, slamming a fist against her face and then another before backhanding her through the air. Tifa was flung backwards about twelve feet before pushing against the ground and flipping up onto her feet, sliding backwards several feet until she stopped. Tifa reached up and rubbed her right cheek. That had hurt a bit. Finally, a good challenge, this was going to be a hell of a workout. She stood up and analyzed her opponent as it marched towards her, laughing and taunting her. Alright then, if close combat wouldn't work, then she would simply have to use her next trick. Tifa was really glad she had asked to borrow the Materia from Yuffie earlier. An orange light shined from her right hand. The Terror Toad paused in his tracks, studying her to see what she'd do. The light got brighter and then Tifa held out her arm and gestured at the Toad, a smile on her face. "Fire!"
At her command, three balls of fire were launched from her hand. The Terror Toad's surprise quickly turned to laughter however as he held his arms up. "You can't hurt me!" His stomach expanded and a bright yellow shield surrounded it. The fireballs slammed into it for a moment before bouncing off it and flying right back at her. Tifa barely got out of the way and backed against the wall behind her, the fireballs exploding against the end of the tunnel. Tifa stared at the explosion for a moment. A reflect magic too? That was just great. Whirling around, she saw the Terror Toad now leaping at her and coming in fast. Seeing an opening, Tifa ducked down and dashed underneath him, striking his legs, causing him to flip in the air and land on his head. Tifa then kicked him down the tunnel, the Terror Toad skidding along it. The Toad stopped and got back up, obviously a bit hurt by that one. It put a hand on it's head as Tifa rushed in. She was about to attack but the Terror Toad spun around and fired off six yellow orbs from it's horn. Not having the time to dodge, Tifa was hit point blank by the orbs, causing large explosions on her. Tifa was sent flying away, bouncing along the ground before rolling to a stop. Just as Tifa was getting to her feet, the Terror Toad was on her, punching Tifa hard across the face and then lifting her up and slamming her against a wall, breaking it and following this up by punching her hard across the face. The Terror Toad laughed as Tifa gasped and coughed and he turned and flung her into another room. She hit it hard. Tifa lay there for a moment before picking herself up. The Terror Toad licked his lips. "I think I've tenderized you enough my dear, it's time to eat!" He sent out his tongue to attack her, wrapping it around her neck and tightening it. Tifa was choking, she gasped for air and gripped the tongue. The Terror Toad yanked on his tongue and began dragging her forward as Tifa planted her feet. Despite her efforts, the monster was overpowering her. Thinking quickly, Tifa activated the materia in her left arm. She channeled the magic through it and gripped the tongue again. "L....l..ligh.....lightning!" She choked out and sent electricity along the length of the monster's tongue and into it's body. The Toad screamed in agony and unwound it's tongue from her. Tifa fell back and coughed, regaining her composure and rubbing her throat. The monster was not down for long though as it recovered and it's horn glowed again. Tifa crossed her arms and activated the magic. "How dare you shock my tongue! I'll make you pay!" The Toad yelled as a bright yellow face appeared around it's horn and it shot out a bright yellow energy tongue to grab her. Tifa used both the fire and the lightning to block the tongue, countering magic with magic and causing the Toad to retract it. Tifa activated again, blasting the ground in front of the monster, the explosion knocked it back up a few feet. Tifa rushed forward, leaping through the flames of the blast and kicking the monster on the back of the head and out of the room. The Monster raced after her but saw no sign of the martial artist woman.
It was time for a new tactic: Hit and run, wear it down and then go in for the finishing blow. The Terror Toad started walking around, sniffing the air for her.

descriptionTifa vs Toad EmptyRe: Tifa vs Toad

more_horiz
Waiting with anticipation:D

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Tifa vs Toad 2prxums

VS

Tifa vs Toad 2qvqf42

It was time for a new tactic: Hit and run, wear it down and then go in for the finishing blow. The Terror Toad started walking around, sniffing the air for her.

"You can't hide from me little girl! I'll find you and eat you alive!" The Terror Toad yelled through the tunnels. His sense of smell was leading him right to her. The Terror Toad took a turn and walked into a new room, searching for her. Tifa dropped down from the ceiling and hit it from behind with a seven hit combo before blasting it's back with the fireball, blasting the Terror Toad into a wall. The Terror Toad broke the wall on impact. Picking itself back up, it saw Tifa run off. "Ohhh, so that's how you want to play this now huh?" He growled and ran after her, chasing after Tifa down the tunnels. He super jumped to close the distance, catching up with Tifa quickly in just two jumps, body slamming her on the second jump. Tifa yelled out as the giant Toad landed on her back. He belched as Tifa struggled to push him off of her. After a few moments the Terror Toad picked her head up and slammed against the ground, hard, before throwing her away. "I'mma take my time beating you down little girl. Nobody shocks my tongue and gets away with it!" The Terror Toad growled at her. Tifa spit on the ground for a moment before picking herself up and making a bring it on motion. The Terror Toad closed in fast, slashing at her with his claws, Tifa evaded his strikes and responded with her own to his body but her punches and kicks just bounced off his chest and stomach. The Terror Toad punched her in the face, sending her flying away but Tifa sprung back to her feet and jumped at him, spin kicking the monster across the face. The Terror Toad caught her other leg though and slammed her onto the ground and kicked her away. The Terror fired the exploding orbs at her as Tifa was standing up and she backflipped away to evade them. She returned fire with her magic. The fireballs and lightning blasts and exploding orbs exploded around the tunnels. Tifa was breathing hard. She thought about the battle so far. Whatever this creature was, it's power definitely came from it's horn. If she was going to win this she would need to remove that. Tifa was snapped out of her thoughts when the energy tongue from before emerged from the smoke. Tifa dropped down to avoid being grabbed by it. The tongue whipped around looking for her before returning to the Toad. Tifa stood back up and sprayed fire at him. The Toad ran into the flames, holding one arm over his throat and jumping at her, clothes lining Tifa and knocking her over. The Terror Toad turned and stomped on Tifa as hard as he could as she was starting to get up. She yelled in pain. Laughing, the Terror Toad raised his foot up and stomped on her again and again. Pulling herself together, Tifa just barely managed to roll out of the way of his next stomp. She was yanked back to her feet when the Terror Toad pulled her hair and punched her a couple times in the stomach where he had just stomped on her. "THIS! IS! WHAT! YOU! GET! FOR! BURNING! MY! TONGUE!" He yelled at Tifa as he kept punching her and then struck her across the face and then again, sending Tifa spinning through the air. She managed to land on her feet and held her stomach, her ribs were aching and lips were bleeding. She wiped them with the back of her hand. The Terror Toad laughed and slapped his stomach. "I'll give you this much little girl, you've got spunk. It's almost a waste to eat you." He licked his lips. "Do you...do you ever shut up?" Tifa asked.
"And here I was trying to be nice." He went on the attack. The two engaged in combat, both very fast, both striking hard. Tifa using her martial arts training to dodge and evade while attacking and the Terror Toad using his strength and bulk to ward off her attacks and land his own. After a few minutes of close combat, the Terror Toad belly bumped Tifa backwards and then double punched her away. She slammed into a wall. Tifa stood there for a moment as the Terror Toad closed in. Suddenly, her whole body began to glow with a blue flame. "Limit Break: BEATDOWN!" Tifa yelled as she rushed him with incredible speed. The Terror Toad barely had time to stop before she was in front of him. "Beat Rush!" Tifa delivered a series of super fast punches to his body. "Somersault!" Tifa leaped onto him and flipped off, kicking the Toad up into the air. Landing on the ground, she spun around and kicked the monster away. Amazingly, there was a burst of water magic from her foot. "Waterkick!" The Toad was sent flying away. It barely landed on it's feet before Tifa was on the attack again. It blasted at her and while the orbs impacted on her, Tifa kept coming and spun the Toad around and flipped him. "Meteodive!" She suplexed the Toad against the ground and kicked him away. She raced over and uppercut into the air as the image of a dolphin appeared around her fist and there was a burst of water magic. "Dolphin Blow!"
Following it up into the air, Tifa grabbed the Toad, continued all the way up into the ceiling and flung him back down. The Toad caused a shcokwave upon landing. "Meteor Strike!" It hopped back up and slammed a couple of punches against Tifa but she knocked the last one away as an orb of brilliant light appeared around her hand. It grew brighter and brighter until she punched at the Toad, causing an enormous explosion of power in front of her that sent the Toad flying away. "MY FINAL HEAVEN!" The Terror Toad burst through a far wall and rubble fell down and covered him. Tifa stood tall until the Limit power left her and she collapsed on her hands and knees. It was quiet for a minute before she heard the rubble moving again. Glancing up, Tifa saw the monster slowly pick itself up and free itself from the rubble. It fell down for a moment before gripping the wall next to it and digging in with it's claws as it lifted itself up. It's body was visibly damaged now from her attacks, scorches and burns and bruises covered it. What was more was the visible dent her punch had made on it's stomach. It was obvious that the limit breaks had done quite a bit of damage.
It took the Terror Toad a moment to gather itself. "Huuuuman...you....human bitch...I will make you PAY for this!" He started towards her. Limping and stumbling at first, then walking, and then broke into a full on run right at her. Tifa didn't have time to dodge as the Terror Toad leaped over and grabbed her with his arms as he slammed into her with enough force to carry Tifa several dozen feet before landing on her and sliding several more feet. Smiling, the Terror Toad picked up Tifa and started squeezing her.. Tifa screamed out as he began crushing her. She squirmed and kicked and struggled to get her arms free to no avail. He laughed at her struggles. "What's wrong? Don't have anything smart to say now? Fight all you want, it's useless! I'll squeeze the life out of you and gobble up what's left!" His tongue slid out and licked at her face. Enraged, Tifa began struggling harder. She could feel the monster crushing her but would not give up. Finally, she managed to get one arm free and summoned the lightning and blasted his horn right off. The Toad yelled in pain and released her, dropping Tifa on the ground as he backed away, his hands reaching up to where his horn was and rubbing the injury. Tifa forced herself back up again and seized her chance and took aim and shot fire at him, setting the hair on the Toad's head on fire. He yelled out and began running around, trying to put out the flames. Finally, he pushed his head against the wall, breaking through it and using that to put out the flames. He sighed with relief. Turning, the Terror Toad turned just in time to get kicked across the face. He fell back. Tifa did not let up, unleashing several hits on the bloated monster before knocking him away with a double punch. Still not letting up, Tifa channeled the magic once again and threw fire and lightning his way. Terror Toad recovered though and activated his stomach shield again, managing to bounce the magic right back at Tifa, blasting her away. Picking herself up, Tifa punched her fists together and covered one fist with fire and the other with electricity. She and the Terror Toad charged each other one last time and began attacking each other rapidly.

Ending One: Tifa Wins.
Fists of fire and lightning exploded against the Terror Toad's body. Tifa evaded his wild blows as best she could as the Terror Toad was driven backwards. After an uppercut, she noticed something...off about his neck. A face, a second face there. Which meant....it had to be a weakspot! Tifa continued her attacks and then jumped up into the air and drove both fists into his neck. The Terror Toad yelled out in pain. Tifa continued her assault on his weakness. After sending him flying again, Tifa channeled all of the magical power she had left and shot it at his neck. The Terror Toad's eyes widened as the combined magical blast flew at him, no way to dodge. The blast hit his neck and he yelled out as the blast blew his neck open. Electricity crackled around the Toad as he fell down and then exploded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
Tifa gained a level.
Exhausted, Tifa smiled and turned around, stretching and taking a few steps before collapsing.
Tifa....Tifa...Hey, wake up.
Tifa's eyes slowly opened. She was laying in a flower field.
Can't have you sleeping in a tunnel with wounds like that now can we?
That voice...it had been years but she recognized instantly. "Where...where ar you?!" Tifa called out as she got up. She turned around to see her holding out a hand, the same kind smile she always had. Come on now, let's get you home.
Tifa reached out to her.
"TIFA!" Her eyes opened and she looked around. She checked herself. Her wounds were gone, the damage to her clothes was fixed, she felt like brand new. She was outside now...and Cloud was there. "C-Cloud? Did you?"
"No, I just got here, I heard the explosions and screams and raced over. When I got here, you were laying on the ground."
"Then, that means that she..."
"She?"
Tifa smiled. "That girl...you know who I mean."
Cloud smiled and nodded, remembering the help she gave him during Kadaj's Geostigma plan. He helped Tifa up. "So...what happened down there?"
Tifa dusted herself off. "I'll explain it all on the way home...but first I'll need a shower....and you're joining me." She said as she walked with Cloud.
He smiled and nodded.

u]Ending Two: Terror Toad Wins.[/u]

Tifa's elemental punches packed a lot of power and knocked the Terror Toad around but he recovered faster than she expected and grabbed her wrists and flung her against the wall. Tifa tried to stand up but the Terror Toad was already attacking, using a devastating series of punches before wrapping his tongue around her legs and swinging her against a wall. Finally, he bellyflopped on top of her after jumping as high as he could and pushing off of the ceiling. Smiling, the Terror Toad stood up. Tifa tried to get up and collapsed on the ground, beaten. The magic fading. "You've put me through a lot of trouble human! But now it's over!" He sent out his tongue again and wrapped it around her slowly. Tifa tried to fight him but she could barely move. He licked her body, chest and face as he bound her. Laughing, he tugged on the tongue, sending Tifa flying into his mouth. He clamped it shut on her. Tifa screamed and struggled, kicking her legs uselessly as the Terror Toad tilted his head back and slowly swallowed her down, his neck mouth opening and closing as he took his time to taste her. Finally deciding to end it, he had a few quick gulps and swallowed her completely. The dent on his stomach popped back out as Tifa's smiling face appeared on the center of his belly. He let out a loud burp and patted it. "YUM YUM YUM!" He laughed. "That was one of the best meals I've ever had! I'd say she was worth the fight! Deeeelicious!" He laughed and walked away through the tunnels.

more_horiz
I love you I love you I love you 
On the first ending.

Will do the Jubilee vs Alice fight tomorrow

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I love you I love you I love you 
On the first ending.

Will do the Jubilee vs Alice fight tomorrow

Thanks homie.