ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Plot Ideas and Recaps

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlot Ideas and Recaps EmptyPlot Ideas and Recaps

more_horiz
To start things off. The LION UK Division Carrier was ambushed by the Sisters of Chaos.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?405832-CAU3-The-Oncoming-Storm/page592&highlight=Diamondback

In the year 2012 the heroes and LION fell victim to a unexpected attack orchestrated by CHAOS.

Their comrades Diamondback and Specter were onboard a UK LION Helicarrier transporting a prisoner named Captain Victory till Siege, leader of The Sisters of CHAOS and ambushed the LION Carrier and anyone onboard to retrieve the passenger thats in the carrier, Captain Victory. Despite the valiant effort from those onboard the carrier many lives were lost. Including Daniel Dino, a member of the UK Superheroes. Diamondback and Specter barely survived the ambush and while their injuries would be healed from the attack the scars from the battle still remain.

In light of the tragedy the heroes around the world banded together and formed The Global Alliance. In an attempt to protect the world and to strike back at CHAOS.

While CHAOS have made their share of alliances, The Global Alliance have made their share of alliances aswell. Even from an unlikely allie in The God of War himself, Ares. LION themselves even stage a counter attack of their own by having one of their agents pose as an agent of CHAOS. For the person selected in the assignment, the sacrifice in doing that was great.

Now in the year 2016. The heroes have embarked on other adventures, for instance the cosmic heroes recently embark on a quest in space to combat an unknown threat thats lightyears away from the planet they are protecting.

The threat of CHAOS still looms but the heroes goal in defeating them once and for all never faltered.

descriptionPlot Ideas and Recaps EmptyRe: Plot Ideas and Recaps

more_horiz
Only thing id change is maybe the gap of time? 2014?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Fair enough. Smile  Still good to where guys like Cody and Elizabeth will be around college age. Around 20 to be specific. Also around this time Admiral Victory would have had his own crew and fully supported by CHAOS.

more_horiz
Also the Space Mission that the Chase Twins, John, Nadia, and Al were involved wont be completely forgotten as I'm looking at exploring more into what happened with Nadia during the mission

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Fair enough. Smile  Still good to where guys like Cody and Elizabeth will be around college age. Around 20 to be specific. Also around this time Admiral Victory would have had his own crew and fully supported by CHAOS.
ra and the others or a whole new group?

There will be a big battle but will it be in one area or on several fronts? Red eyes coming back?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

There will be a big battle but will it be in one area or on several fronts? Red eyes coming back?
The latter in the first question. Will probably be a new group since I cant remember the names of the others Embarassed 

I'm afraid Red Eyes is killed off for real but I've opened the possibility that he has followers

more_horiz
I got idea since  no one yet knows that Medusa has  turn evil and now goes by Orochi, is with CHAOS.  the idea is that since nobody knows that she has revert to being Evil is with Chaos , and that almost nobody knows about her  true identity, she can act as a undercover spy because the hero's would still see her as one of the good guys.  basically my idea is to have her  become a part of  the superhero Osaia  as  they have a lot of trust in her.   so what do you think?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The latter in the first question. Will probably be a new group since I cant remember the names of the others Embarassed 

I'm afraid Red Eyes is killed off for real but I've opened the possibility that he has followers
I'm cool with a new group

The reddites for his followers?

At blgh: sure man but can you juggle that with Sargon and the other CHAOS/ LION PARTS?

more_horiz
What would be a nice way to start things off? I had it where Julien/Widowmaker is a member of the Sisters of Chaos and is about to undergo her first mission. We could have it that she's apart of Admiral Victory's team

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
What would be a nice way to start things off? I had it where Julien/Widowmaker is a member of the Sisters of Chaos and is about to undergo her first mission. We could have it that she's apart of Admiral Victory's team
thats a good point to start
Attacking a LION facility of some sort to try and lead then into a trap?

more_horiz
I also have this idea in that Cody, Elizabeth, John, Al, and Nadia ends up forming a super group of their own that consist of young superheroes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I also have this idea in that Cody, Elizabeth, John, Al, and Nadia ends up forming a super group of their own that consist of young superheroes
wuth the other Academy kids? :0

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Young Alliance?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

At blgh: sure man but can you juggle that with Sargon and the other CHAOS/ LION PARTS?

sure right now  Orochi is a member of the Sisters of Chaos. basically her first mission could be that she  fakes being capture by the Gorxies empire in order to planet her self  in Osaia.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Young Alliance?
good as any

And blgh work that out with legato

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

sure right now  Orochi is a member of the Sisters of Chaos. basically her first mission could be that she  fakes being capture by  the Gorxies empire in order to planet her self  in Osaia.

what about it Legato?

more_horiz
I'm down with this

more_horiz

Got anything for Penelope, Damon and team to do?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I do have one. It's borrowing from YJ but meh. Someone has been kidnapping teenagers with super powers. For what purposes is unknown but Damon and the others are on the case concerning that

more_horiz
I know who's been kidnapping em

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I know who's been kidnapping em
Shoot Smile 

BTW the maximum power limit for Damon and Penelope is around 5 per powers.

more_horiz
A CHAOS sub group that sells these kids to ppl who have them fight to the death for the pleasure of the wealthy?r

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A CHAOS sub group that sells these kids to ppl who have them fight to the death for the pleasure of the wealthy?r
I'm down with that8) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I'm down with this

cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I do have one. It's borrowing from YJ but meh. Someone has been kidnapping teenagers with super powers. For what purposes is unknown but Damon and the others are on the case concerning that

I like it.

Let's see, 5 powers right?

In that case, her load out for the mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mohxHl1aUs8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaHXay_jOS8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EzAsCZkarM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4rmGnyUGc

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply