ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Skies of Valor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionSkies of Valor - Page 2 EmptyRe: Skies of Valor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
A white haired female entered the tavern followed by a much taller looking one, the shorter one named Nalah observed the Tavern"Appears khoser" The tallest one named Tali nods silently. Rocky brushed by them"Khoser or not I could use a nice drink after all that traveling"

Nalah shook her head then say to Tali, go inform the captain and the others while I find us a table

Tali nods then left to go inform the Captain

OT: Nalah

Skies of Valor - Page 2 92hfK

Tali

Skies of Valor - Page 2 7tH19

Rocky

https://imgur.com/ZQEpk,Z43ao,sIXBe,xqWBj,7tH19,AsmFb,EqhYM,fU0wk,92hfK

(Hm, a couple of low level pirates, but at least they're good looking.) Aubrey mused. (I wonder who their captain is.)

"Seven" Rocky said holding up seven fingers then looked back to see Nalah saving the seats

Rocky

Skies of Valor - Page 2 Z43ao

Aubrey chugged down her drink, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up.

"Captain?"

"Relax, I'm just saying hi." She walked up to Rocky and Nalah. "Ladies."

"You are?" Rocky asked Aubrey while she sat with Nalah, while she quietly studies Aubrey

"Captain Aubrey Bloodworth of the Bloodworth Pirates. A pleasure." She took off her hat and took a bow.

"Nalah. First Mate of the Queen of Heart Pirates, nice to meet you" Nalah said with a nod of respect towards a fellow pirate

"Rocky, ships mechanic. Nice hat"Rocky said

"Queen of Heart Pirates huh? I've heard of you, so is your captain as beautiful as they say?"

"And there she goes again." Sin shook his head.

(She's not the only one) Rocky thought eyeing Aubrey's cleavage

"You're about to see for yourself" Nalah said then turned to see Captain Fairbrooke enter the tavern, smiling at the sight"My kind of place. Good job scouting this out" she said to Tali"No thanks necessary captain. It was mistress Nalah who spotted it"

Captain Gwen Fairbrooke

Skies of Valor - Page 2 Pirateelfbyiteydergibhb6

"Impressive." She smiled. "Captain Fairbrooke, I presume?"

"Captain Gwen Fairbrooke. Pirate adventurere extraordinare" Gwen said while gently embracing Aburey and kissed both of her cheeks

Aubrey decided to roll with this and returned the kisses. "Captain Bloodworth. A pleasure. Buy you a drink?"

Tali summoned other members of Gwen's crew.

Anaris arrived with her sky cloud then she evaporated it and both of feet landed. She waved at both Nalah and Rocky

Skies of Valor - Page 2 8kULy

Luna observed the place"Not bad at all"

Skies of Valor - Page 2 Lg0i4

"Making friends already Captain?" Cassandra Von Blood asked as she suddenly appeared in the bar.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/239/c/b/daughter__s_surgeon_shiloh_by_socke_scheusal.jpg

"Oh come on now Cassandra. There's nothing wrong with that."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/267/8/b/sdl___zankou_by_exileddelusion-d2zcveu.jpg
Dawn Killerangel said as she and Drake arrived, appearing on either side of Sin.

"When did you three get here?"

"About the time the Captain started getting friendly Fairbrooke."

more_horiz
"As far as your offer goes. I wouldn't mind a drink with a fellow Pirate and Captain" Captain Fairbrooke said to Aburey

Luna approached Cassandra, examining her"A doctor also I see"

"Hi"Anaris smiled and waved to Dawn

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"As far as your offer goes. I wouldn't mind a drink with a fellow Pirate and Captain" Captain Fairbrooke said to Aburey

"That is correct. Pleased to meet you."

Dawn walked over. "Hiya."

Blooodworth grinned and lead her over to the bar. "BARTENDER! Give us the best booze in the house!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Blooodworth grinned and lead her over to the bar. "BARTENDER! Give us the best booze in the house!"

"Likewise" Luna said to Cassandra shaking her hand and the two joined the rest of the crew for a round of drinks

"Not a bad day Nalah, fight a Sky Whale and gain some new friends here" Rocky said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Likewise" Luna said to Cassandra shaking her hand and the two joined the rest of the crew for a round of drinks

"Not a bad day Nalah, fight a Sky Whale and gain some new friends here" Rocky said

"Cassandra, feel free to relax. We're having fun here." Captain Bloodworth said.

"Yes Captain." She visibly relaxed herself. "So, a Sky Whale then?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply