ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionRise Of The Leader EmptyRise Of The Leader

more_horiz

Coming Soon.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRise Of The Leader EmptyStory 1: The Origin

more_horiz
Seven Weeks Ago: The Rivington Falls Warzone.

Officer Bridget and her partner Officer Wilkinson drove down the street in the squad car. "Dammit, what the hell is going on out there?"
"As far as I can tell, it's Apex's gang. They've been causing problems before, but nothing like this! And now the city is starting to tear itself apart. With all of the chaos going on, people are taking the chance to riot." Bridget summed up. "Woah, woah woah woah. Stop the car!" Wilkinson and her saw a group of five or six attacking civilians. They were taking advantage of all of the chaos to attack civilians and were armed with crowbars and boards. "You take three and I'll take the others."
The two got out of the car, batons in hand. "Alright break it up! Drop your weapons and get down on the ground now, dirtbags!"
"Drop 'em!"
"Drop my d-k copper!" The leader of the punks charged them. "Conserve ammo." Bridget said calmly and dodged his wild swing and hit him across the back of his leg, earning a nice sounding crack and the thug went down to his knees and she hit him on the back of his head before turning around to block a swing from a crowbar with her police baton and kick the man in the balls twice and then knocking him away and whipping out the pepper spray to send the last thug screaming to his knees. She struck him across the face with her baton and turned to see Wilkinson dealing with the last of his three. "You good?" "Not a scratch."
The two attended to the couple using a med kit. Fortunately, the two officers had gotten there in time that they only had minor wounds. "Are you alright?" Bridget asked. "F-fine...thank you for saving us..thank you so much."
"Hey, it's what we do. Alright, I think this should be good. Can you walk alright?" She asked as she and Wilkinson helped them to their feet. "We'll be okay now, thanks to you." The woman said. "You two get somewhere safe. There is still a lot of criminals out there that we have to take out." "O-of course. Be careful officers." "Protect and serve, it's what we do." They cuffed the thugs to each other and left them in a secure area before heading back out. "It's good to know that there are some good people during all of this." Wilkinson smiled. "Was there ever any doubt?" Bridget smiled and they started driving again, soon coming upon a blaster meta running out of a liquor store, blasting at cars in the driveway. They parked a safe distance away and took cover. "What do you think?" "Blaster, a strong one. This guy has a lot of power but he's got a tell. His hands glow bright yellow before he can fire, that's our advantage. We do this by the book, we can take him down. He's still just one guy. Ready?" "On three." "One." "Two." "Three!" The two went after him.
"FREEZE! ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! DO IT NOW!" The two officers yelled at him as they drew their guns, standing several feet apart so he could only target one of them with each hand.
"Are you f-ing kidding me? I'm having the time of my damn life! We're going to burn this city to the damn ground and there isn't a thing you pigs can do to stop it!"
"I SAID GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"
"I don't think so." He grinned evily as his hands glowed and fired out beams of energy but the police officers were ready for it and dodged them, shooting back and hitting him in the chest. The blaster went down. "..Sorry about that, but we gave you a warning."
They holstered their guns. "Did it have to be like that?" "With all of the insanity going on, we can't afford to take chances. Besides, he fired on us first after we told him to stop and give him up. Twice."
The two walked back to their car but before they could get in a fireball came out of nowhere, struck the car and caused it to explode with enough force to send both of them flying backwards as fire and shrapnel and pieces of their squad car fell down around them. Coughing, they picked themselves up and saw Torch standing on top of the burning remains of their car. "Well, look what I found."  Twisted Evil 

descriptionRise Of The Leader EmptyRe: Rise Of The Leader

more_horiz
SO
IT

BEGINIS

TRACKING

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Seven Weeks Ago: The Rivington Falls Warzone.

Officer Bridget and her partner Officer Wilkinson drove down the street in the squad car. "Dammit, what the hell is going on out there?"
"As far as I can tell, it's Apex's gang. They've been causing problems before, but nothing like this! And now the city is starting to tear itself apart. With all of the chaos going on, people are taking the chance to riot." Bridget summed up. "Woah, woah woah woah. Stop the car!" Wilkinson and her saw a group of five or six attacking civilians. They were taking advantage of all of the chaos to attack civilians and were armed with crowbars and boards. "You take three and I'll take the others."
The two got out of the car, batons in hand. "Alright break it up! Drop your weapons and get down on the ground now, dirtbags!"
"Drop 'em!"
"Drop my d-k copper!" The leader of the punks charged them. "Conserve ammo." Bridget said calmly and dodged his wild swing and hit him across the back of his leg, earning a nice sounding crack and the thug went down to his knees and she hit him on the back of his head before turning around to block a swing from a crowbar with her police baton and kick the man in the balls twice and then knocking him away and whipping out the pepper spray to send the last thug screaming to his knees. She struck him across the face with her baton and turned to see Wilkinson dealing with the last of his three. "You good?" "Not a scratch."
The two attended to the couple using a med kit. Fortunately, the two officers had gotten there in time that they only had minor wounds. "Are you alright?" Bridget asked. "F-fine...thank you for saving us..thank you so much."
"Hey, it's what we do. Alright, I think this should be good. Can you walk alright?" She asked as she and Wilkinson helped them to their feet. "We'll be okay now, thanks to you." The woman said. "You two get somewhere safe. There is still a lot of criminals out there that we have to take out." "O-of course. Be careful officers." "Protect and serve, it's what we do." They cuffed the thugs to each other and left them in a secure area before heading back out. "It's good to know that there are some good people during all of this." Wilkinson smiled. "Was there ever any doubt?" Bridget smiled and they started driving again, soon coming upon a blaster meta running out of a liquor store, blasting at cars in the driveway. They parked a safe distance away and took cover. "What do you think?" "Blaster, a strong one. This guy has a lot of power but he's got a tell. His hands glow bright yellow before he can fire, that's our advantage. We do this by the book, we can take him down. He's still just one guy. Ready?" "On three." "One." "Two." "Three!" The two went after him.
"FREEZE! ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! DO IT NOW!" The two officers yelled at him as they drew their guns, standing several feet apart so he could only target one of them with each hand.
"Are you f-ing kidding me? I'm having the time of my damn life! We're going to burn this city to the damn ground and there isn't a thing you pigs can do to stop it!"
"I SAID GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"
"I don't think so." He grinned evily as his hands glowed and fired out beams of energy but the police officers were ready for it and dodged them, shooting back and hitting him in the chest. The blaster went down. "..Sorry about that, but we gave you a warning."
They holstered their guns. "Did it have to be like that?" "With all of the insanity going on, we can't afford to take chances. Besides, he fired on us first after we told him to stop and give him up. Twice."
The two walked back to their car but before they could get in a fireball came out of nowhere, struck the car and caused it to explode with enough force to send both of them flying backwards as fire and shrapnel and pieces of their squad car fell down around them. Coughing, they picked themselves up and saw Torch standing on top of the burning remains of their car. "Well, look what I found."  Twisted Evil 

The two officers got to their feet and tried to fire on him but he threw fireballs in front of them, the explosions rocking the two and knocking them down again. "I'm so glad I found you two. I've been wanting to get my kill count up." Bridget recovered and grabbed her gun and Torch laughed and sent a stream of fire her way and she rolled away from it but he kept it up as she scrambled to her feet and ran for it. Wilkins grabbed his gun up. "Hey asshole! Over here!" He sat up and fired on him but Torch used flames from his feet to fly backwards and avoid his shot. Wilkins tried to shoot him again but Torch sent a stream of fire at him. Wilkins was unable to get out of the way in time and screamed in horror and agony as the fire consumed him, setting him ablaze.
"WILKINS NOOOO!" She fired on Torch but he evaded her shots and launched a fireball her way but she barely managed to dive out of the way and fired on him again but missed as Wilkins fell to the ground and writhed in pain, trying to put them out, screaming in agony. "PUT THEM OUT! PUT THEM OUT GODDAMIT!" Bridget screamed at Torch. "Put the flames out or I swear to God I will blow your brains out!" The smell of burning clothes and flesh and asphalt filling her nostrils, Wilkins screams of agony filling her ears.
"You got balls on you girl, but I'm going with no." He laughed and sent a blast of fire at her as she fired, the flames incinerating the bullet and burning her gun and hands, making her scream in pain and drop her gun. She fell to the ground in agony.
He laughed and jumped down and kicked her in the face before pulling her up. "Well, our dance was fun, but it's all over now. See you in hell bitch." He threw her to the ground and set her ablaze, causing her to scream in agony as the flames swallowed her up. In between her screaming and thrashing on the ground, she was only vaguely aware of Torch finishing off Wilkins and setting the shops on fire.

She awoke in the hospital, barely conscious or aware of her surroundings, gasping for breath and trying to talk...but it hurt. Everything hurt so much! She couldn't see! She couldn't move! The pain. THE PAIN! Dear God it was horrible! Wilkins! Where was Wilkins?! WHERE WAS SHE? WHAT WAS HAPPENING?! HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!"
The Nurse jumped back. "Oh My God...she's alive! DOCTOR! DOCTOR SHE'S ALIVE!"
"How? In her condition?" The doctor asked as he looked at the horribly burned woman in front of him. "It doesn't matter, get me anesthetic now! We have to act fast!"
A single word stuck with her....condition?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/029/2/9/zombie_burn_victim_girl_pic_3_by_jademcgrail-d4o24d8.jpg

The next time she woke up, she was in a bed...with...something covering her face. It was covering the rest of her body too. Bridget could barely move but at least it didn't hurt anymore. Where was she? She sat up enough to see her hands covered in bandages and her wearing a gown on top of them before passing out again.

The third time, she was more awake and saw a doctor there. "Whhhhere? Wh-where....am...I?"
"Officer...Bridget, right? It's okay...you're in a hospital. I-I'm sorry to say...you were badly burned. But we were able to save you and-"
"B-b-burned? Burned? What...where...Wilkins? My-my parterner...where is he?"
The doctor held his head down...or at least she thought he was. She couldn't see out of her right eye. Was it the bandages? No...couldn't see those either. WHAT HAPPENED?!
"I'm sorry Bridget."
No.
"We-we couldn't save him."
No. No. No. NO. NO. NO!
"We were fortunate to be able to save you. But, understand, right now...you need to rest. You're in bad condition and-"
"Tell me...show me."
"B-bridget please...you have been through a traumatic experience."
"Now." She growled at him.
The doctor looked sadly before raising up the bed enough that she could see her reflection.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/296/f/2/halloween_burn_victim__1__by_ghedgehog-d6rjs7e.jpg
No.
What stared back at her was a stranger clad in white bandages and a hospital gown. The only thing she could see through them was a single eye, her left one, and even that was surrounded by burns. The maniac had covered her in what had to be third-degree burns or worse. She screamed. And screamed. And screamed until they could sedate her. The last thing she felt before going under was a burning rage.

more_horiz
Sorry for the delay but here to provide my thoughts. And maaan

Poor Bridget Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sorry for the delay but here to provide my thoughts. And maaan

Poor Bridget Crying or Very sad

It's all good man and yeah, I wanted to emphasize that what happened in Rivington is going to have some big consequences.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply