ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Schools of Magic: Engines of Fate:

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionSchools of Magic: Engines of Fate: - Page 2 EmptyRe: Schools of Magic: Engines of Fate:

more_horiz
:Rich was asleep standing up.Roland hits him with a power sphere, Knocking Rich on his ass and he got up. Alex does his energy missile attack, as the energy bolts struck it was more like rain, he was hit, but not that great a deal, damage wise.:

Rich: My turn!

:He channels energy,gaining a blue aura.:

"I call for my hidden blade of the Heavens. Familiar Sword!"

:Cue a large sharp looking sword, that spins around and flies on it's own. It flew into the air and strikes Alex, a lot of blood loss there as makes a clone of himself and sends it to Roland, a big explosion at contact as two of the three challengers were taken out.That fast!:

Rich: You! :Points to the Slayer that knocked him out, he opens his mouth wide and out comes a kame hame ha style blast of energy. The very air turns electric with the blast.:

descriptionSchools of Magic: Engines of Fate: - Page 2 EmptyRe: Schools of Magic: Engines of Fate:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Rich was asleep standing up.Roland hits him with a power sphere, Knocking Rich on his ass and he got up. Alex does his energy missile attack, as the energy bolts struck it was more like rain, he was hit, but not that great a deal, damage wise.:

Rich: My turn!

:He channels energy,gaining a blue aura.:

"I call for my hidden blade of the Heavens. Familiar Sword!"

:Cue a large sharp looking sword, that spins around and flies on it's own. It flew into the air and strikes Alex, a lot of blood loss there as makes a clone of himself and sends it to Roland, a big explosion at contact as two of the three challengers were taken out.That fast!:

Rich: You! :Points to the Slayer that knocked him out, he opens his mouth wide and out comes a kame hame ha style blast of energy. The very air turns electric with the blast.:

"Power-" She dived to the side, rolling across the ring and avoiding the blast. She rolled up to her feet and turned back to him. "-Sphere!" Abethine said and blasted at him with a power sphere.

more_horiz
:He deflects it with his bare hands, the sphere hitting the edge of ring,it nullifies so the crowd/onlookers could not be hurt.:

:He then lets his sword fly towards her,spinning so akin to a buzz saw. He also made a copy of the sword, that will explode like a bomb. Also another clone of himself for same explosion attack.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He deflects it with his bare hands, the sphere hitting the edge of ring,it nullifies so the crowd/onlookers could not be hurt.:

:He then lets his sword fly towards her,spinning so akin to a buzz saw. He also made a copy of the sword, that will explode like a bomb. Also another clone of himself for same explosion attack.:

She dropped and slid along the ground, just barely avoiding the spinning sword of epicness.
Standing back up, she risked it all in one last try. "HYPNOTIC EYES!"

more_horiz
:Rich closes his eyes as soon he heard the hynpo to the attack and thus, not affected at all. The sword flew back, this time into his hands.:

:He applies pressure to the blade, to the point it was red and steaming up the air. he merely swings and a arc of heat energy blankets the training square.:

"Heat Wave."

:Needless to say,it was a grand show of force, by this time the boys were laying down outside, and a water bender applies the sacred healing water. And they got a glimpse of what had happen.:

Roland: Damn man, just..Damn.

Alex: She is tough, she'll survive, besides I doubt this school wants to kill students.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Rich closes his eyes as soon he heard the hynpo to the attack and thus, not affected at all. The sword flew back, this time into his hands.:

:He applies pressure to the blade, to the point it was red and steaming up the air. he merely swings and a arc of heat energy blankets the training square.:

"Heat Wave."

:Needless to say,it was a grand show of force, by this time the boys were laying down outside, and a water bender applies the sacred healing water. And they got a glimpse of what had happen.:

Roland: Damn man, just..Damn.

Alex: She is tough, she'll survive, besides I doubt this school wants to kill students.

Needless to say, Abethine was out. Alive, but out of it.

more_horiz
:After said KO, Rich picks her up and with her class mates. Getting splashed with the holy water. She will be fine.:

Rich: She was the best out of you three. Try to play catch up, especially you wolf boy.

:Alex was angry, does nothing though.:

:And her cape color goes to yellow.:

Rich: Already? You must have impressed someone.

Alex: Damnit, I got to keep up. : Ponders how to level up,so to speak.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:After said KO, Rich picks her up and with her class mates. Getting splashed with the holy water. She will be fine.:

Rich: She was the best out of you three. Try to play catch up, especially you wolf boy.

:Alex was angry, does nothing though.:

:And her cape color goes to yellow.:

Rich: Already? You must have impressed someone.

Alex: Damnit, I got to keep up. : Ponders how to level up,so to speak.:

Abethine woke up and looked around. "Did I lose?" She then noticed her cape. "When did this happen?"

more_horiz
Rich: I used Heat wave, and you got koed. It is no problem, as you did better than your two team mates.

"As for the cape? it just happened that's all. You leveled up so to speak. And there is no shame in losing, as I am a green cape. The lesson was to face the enemy, no matter what, besides your spell actually worked on me."

So do not feel bad.You can always get stronger and better. That is the point to the school. Work, literal work.

Study, practice, sparring, hunts, etc. You, have no limit unless you put them to your psyche.

Alex: Just a speech about being in school.

Roland: Duh, no wonder your still white cape.

more_horiz
THERADOUS NECROMANCITUS!! DIMENSION GATE!! PROGRAM 666!!!!!!

:After this display a figure walks over to them, a figure dressed in white, with feathers on the sleeves. He looks like a handsome guy, with one blue and one green eye. Hair was blue.:

"Do not worry you guys, you'll get better. Call me Blue, I'll be your tutor, or big brother...

Only if you want to be taught and helped anyway.

A instructor: "Its.. Its.. HIM!!! HIM!! :Runs away in horror.:

Blue: Him who? Must be talking about me. *Chuckles for a little bit.* Relax, I am one of the good guys. Really, honestly. :Points to a green badge on his outfit.: "This is a truth badge. I cannot lie. Literally. The old frog put it on me, for protection reasons.. Myself from others that is."

more_horiz
Another note: Two reasons I resurrected this.

1: To introduce that guy. Blue? He is Leviathan, aka Chou's ancestor. The Story Scales of Magic will give you his intro. Twisted Evil

2: I made more spells, items, and two new classes.

Classes:

Doom Knight: Channeling the evil, to become stronger than the darkness. By mastering it and themselves.

Falcon Knight: High combat skill, and one of the main perks is you get to fly. A lot. Even in heavy armor and stuff.

Items? Floating skulls who help you to a extent. And beast Stones. Turn it on, you morph into a bad ass monster for a time period.

Spells?

Summoning big ass snakes of energy and the "Gigantor Punch."

The Gigantor Punch is in reality, the Fist of Chou.

How does it work? You punch so damn hard, with your muscle, focus with your mind, and ifghting spirit in your heart. The result is the punch radius, becomes akin to a "GIANT'S FIST."

Hence the name.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Rich: I used Heat wave, and you got koed. It is no problem, as you did better than your two team mates.

"As for the cape? it just happened that's all. You leveled up so to speak. And there is no shame in losing, as I am a green cape. The lesson was to face the enemy, no matter what, besides your spell actually worked on me."

So do not feel bad.You can always get stronger and better. That is the point to the school. Work, literal work.

Study, practice, sparring, hunts, etc. You, have no limit unless you put them to your psyche.

Alex: Just a speech about being in school.

Roland: Duh, no wonder your still white cape.

She smiled and posed with her yellow cape. "Sweet. Well, this is already turning out to be a good day. Thanks for the match."

more_horiz
Roland: *Bows*

Blue: Well, if you like I can help, or you three can go along for the way.

:The guys were cool with whatever.:

OOC:

Another one of the new spells?

"Laughter of the Troll."

more_horiz
Besides new spells and classes (Which I revealed the classes.)

I made two new races for Schools.

Chirdian: Yes, you can be a part of Tony the Chirdian's race.

Mon Kei: Killer whale people.

more_horiz
Final rpg note: I got off my lazy ass and actually did a magic spell list for Hyper Zone as well, just finished it.

Also I wrote up a rpg you can play as a God, got those details done, for now.

As for writing in general? 13 stories left and I will stop with that.

*Loves staying busy.*

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Roland: *Bows*

Blue: Well, if you like I can help, or you three can go along for the way.

:The guys were cool with whatever.:

OOC:

Another one of the new spells?

"Laughter of the Troll."

"I'm going to go practice and explore for awhile but I'll keep that in mind. Laters!" She said and walked out.

more_horiz
Roland: So are we like a band or something?

Alex: I guess, I wonder about that Darkling guy before. And why that guy was afraid of Blue.

Roland: I do not know, but we need to get better.

Alex: Well, this place is to train.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply