ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Fantastic Four

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Fantastic Four EmptyMarvel/CAU: Fantastic Four

more_horiz
For RP's relating to the Fantastic Four.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Fantastic Four EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Fantastic Four

more_horiz
Orin

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=alien+city#/d358x4h

The Beacon( Home of the Peacekeeping Council)

Ben, Reed, Susan, and Surfer are inside the large tower structure known as The Beacon. They see various alien creatures of different races walk inside the structure. One of them waved at Crix as he walks by

"Crix" A humanoid alien greeted as she hugged him and Crix smiled and hugged in return" How was your assignment?"

"Piece of Cralork"Crix smiled then looked at four" Reed, Susan, Ben this is Katari. She's one of the members of the Peacekeeping Council"

"Nice to meet you all" Katari smiled

Marvel/CAU: Fantastic Four U4Tkq

(If I were Johnny I'd be kicking myself for not coming along) Susan thought to herself then bowed"Likewise"

"Same here"Ben smiled

"Whose Johnny?" Katari asked Susan curiously

"He's my brother, he's on earth right now looking after Franklin"Susan responded, caught a little offguard on Katari reading her mind

"I see. Noble of him" Katari looks at Surfer"It's nice to see you again"

Alicia, Franklin, and Johnny arrived at the Baxter Building"Something you don't see every day" Johnny said when noticing a large Devil Ray and sees Questar waiting at the entrance"Hello Storm. I'd like to have a little chat"

Franklin looked up at Johnny who pats him on the shoulder"It will be fine" He looked at Questar"Like to talk inside"

Questar nods then follows Johnny as he and the others enter the building

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Orin

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=alien+city#/d358x4h

Ben, Reed, Susan, and Surfer are inside the large tower structure known as The Beacon. They see various alien creatures of different races walk inside the structure. One of them waved at Crix as he walks by

"Crix" A humanoid alien greeted as she hugged him and Crix smiled and hugged in return" How was your assignment?"

"Piece of Cralork"Crix smiled then looked at four" Reed, Susan, Ben this is Katari. She's one of the members of the Peacekeeping Council"

Marvel/CAU: Fantastic Four U4Tkq

(If I were Johnny I'd be kicking myself for not coming along) Susan thought to herself then bowed"Likewise"

"Same here"Ben smiled

"He's my brother, he's on earth right now looking after Franklin"Susan responded, caught a little offguard on Katari reading her mind

Alicia, Franklin, and Johnny arrived at the Baxter Building"Something you don't see every day" Johnny said when noticing a large Devil Ray and sees Questar waiting at the entrance"Hello Storm. I'd like to have a little chat"

Franklin looked up at Johnny who pats him on the shoulder"It will be fine" He looked at Questar"Like to talk inside"

(Miss Katari, are you a telepath?) Reed asked.

"It's good to see you as well Katari. You're looking well."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Orin

[img]

"Same here"Ben smiled

OT: I noticed a [Only admins are allowed to see this image] message where a pic is supposed to be. A possible glitch?

IC: Katari smiled then nods at Reed then responded at Surfer"As do you, you're here concerning the issue involving Ego The Living Planet"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Orin

[img]

"Same here"Ben smiled

OT: I noticed a [Only admins are allowed to see this image] message where a pic is supposed to be. A possible glitch?

IC: Katari smiled then nods at Reed then responded at Surfer"As do you, you're here concerning the issue involving Ego The Living Planet"

OT: I don't know...for now, just link to images instead of posting them. It'll make it easier on us all. Smile

"That's right. I'm hoping you can shed some light on our current situation."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Orin

[img]

"Same here"Ben smiled

OT: I don't know...for now, just link to images instead of posting them. It'll make it easier on us all. Smile

OT: Gotcha. In the Marvel/CAU Sign up the same thing has happened with your Kali bio

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Orin

[img]

"Same here"Ben smiled

OT: Gotcha. In the Marvel/CAU Sign up the same thing has happened with your Kali bio

OT: Yeah, this place doesn't really like posting copyrighted images and stuff, so from now on we'll just post links to images, that shouldn't be a problem.

more_horiz
No prob. Also posted a RP in CAU Quantum

more_horiz
"None of myself or the councel could sense where Ego is located, it appears someone has been blocking us out" Katari explained to the others

"To what do I owe this visit" Johnny asked Questar"Need anything to drink?"

"I'm good. I hear about your delima concerning finding a team that suited the originals that are busy in their space venture" Questar noted

"Yeah, how do you know about this?" Johnny asked

"It's amazing what one could hear when taking the time to listen"Questar said

"Yeah that doesn't sound less creepy at all"Johnny said

"I'm here to provide a solution to your problem." Questar said

Johnny smiled"You're requesting Lascia as a member of the team" (She'd look quite fetching in the uniform)

Questar scowled"No. Like I she's helping Namor repair what Attuma messed up during his revolt on our kingdom. I'm requesting Aquan to join your little squad. He possess the traits you need and this decision could help improve relations to Atlantis and the surface world"

Johnny pondured"Interesting request"

more_horiz
As Lascia helped Namor and the other Atlanteans rebuild, Aquan hauled the whale riders and their accompanying equipment as well, taking the sunken oil tankers to the surface

Do you think Questar will put in a good word for me with whoever of the surface worlder's he's talking to?

Of course he will, you've shown how valiant a hero you are. Yes I said it I called you a hero. I heard he's goign to visit Johnny Storm and that dashing Tony Stark fellow Lascia said, the last part causing Aquan to do a double take, and for her to laugh and wave out the hand motion for she was joking

more_horiz
One of Namor's guards approached Namor"My lord, what do you intend to do with the soldiers who joined Attuma in the rebellion?"

Namor looks at the guard"After they see what will happen to Attuma, they shall meet with the Old Ones"

The guard is stunned by the announcement"You sure about this sir?"

"They shall know the price in trying to destroy what me and my family have built here"Namor said grimly

"And Attuma?" The guard asked

"Questar wishes to deal with him personally"Namor said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
One of Namor's guards approached Namor"My lord, what do you intend to do with the soldiers who joined Attuma in the rebellion?"

Namor looks at the guard"After they see what will happen to Attuma, they shall meet with the Old Ones"

"They shall know the price in trying to destroy what me and my family have built here"Namor said grimly

OOC: In other words, do not cross Namor or his kingdom

IMPERIUS REX!

Lascia floated over upon hearing this, speaking to Namor "Thanks to your presence the people have been so uplifted in their rebuilding efforts, I can't thank you or the avengers enough. Aquan doesn't know wha tto say to you either"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OOC: In other words, do not cross Namor or his kingdom

IMPERIUS REX!

Lascia floated over upon hearing this, speaking to Namor "Thanks to your presence the people have been so uplifted in their rebuilding efforts, I can't thank you or the avengers enough. Aquan doesn't know wha tto say to you either"

"I'm the one who should thank you" Namor said placing his hands gently on Lascia's arms"Because of you, Questar, and Aquan's assistance who knows what would happen if Attuma's rebellion succeeded and Aquan will always have a place in my kingdom"

more_horiz
Lascia hugged the taller Namor, then smiled up at him. "Aquan will be so happy to hear that, for you know he really admires you Namor, hearing of your adventures in the surface world. He was excited at the prospect of meeting Captain America and measuring up to your encounter with him." she said as Aquan finished getting the downed tankers out of the ocean, and herded the War-Whales back to their caverns

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"None of myself or the councel could sense where Ego is located, it appears someone has been blocking us out" Katari explained to the others

"I'm good. I hear about your delima concerning finding a team that suited the originals that are busy in their space venture" Questar noted

Johnny smiled"You're requesting Lascia as a member of the team" (She'd look quite fetching in the uniform)

Questar scowled"No. Like I she's helping Namor repair what Attuma messed up during his revolt on our kingdom. I'm requesting Aquan to join your little squad. He possess the traits you need and this decision could help improve relations to Atlantis and the surface world"

"Doctor Doom is sounding more and more likely." Reed said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Thing rubs his fourhead irritatingly"Of course"

"He must have someone working for him, this seems too big even for him"Susan noted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Thing rubs his fourhead irritatingly"Of course"

"He must have someone working for him, this seems too big even for him"Susan noted

Reed put his fingers to his head and thought about it. (Thanos. No. Thanos would do this to end all life as a present to Death. Doom would gain nothing from working with him. Their goals don't match up.
Shuma. No. It would be impossible for them to work together and Strange destroyed that monster.
Mephisto. No. The two hate each other and Mephisto would logically still be angry at him for Doom freeing his mother.
Blackheart? A possibility.
That leaves the last likely suspect.) "...Loki."
Surfer looked at him. "Pardon?"

more_horiz
Johnny answered the door then he sees Peter"Hey hows it going?" He stepped to the side"Come on in"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Johnny answered the door then he sees Peter"Hey hows it going?" He stepped to the side"Come on in"

"Hiya Torch." Peter said and walked inside. "The others back yet?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Something big came up in space so the trip will be longer than intended but they'll keep me updated." Johnny said closing the door"To what do I owe this visit?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Something big came up in space so the trip will be longer than intended but they'll keep me updated." Johnny said closing the door"To what do I owe this visit?"

"I heard you were looking for a team and I wanted to audition and maybe get some pictures."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I heard you were looking for a team and I wanted to audition and maybe get some pictures."

"Jameson sent ya didn't he?" Johnny asked while escorting Peter to the living room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Jameson sent ya didn't he?" Johnny asked while escorting Peter to the living room

"Yeah." Peter nodded. "It's a living."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Anything to get the big guy off your back, btw heard MJ caught Scorpion" Johnny said

OT: Check out the DC sign up Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Anything to get the big guy off your back, btw heard MJ caught Scorpion" Johnny said

OT: Check out the DC sign up Smile

"Yeah, but I can't help but think she's hiding something about it and JJ got his arm broken. He says it was from a bad fall but..."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply