ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Iron Man EmptyMarvel/CAU: Iron Man

more_horiz
Genius, billionare playboy, philanthropist. He's a modern-day knight in armor, fighting injustice wherever it rears its head.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Iron Man EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Iron Man

more_horiz
"Mr.Stark"

"Not now Jarvis"

"A gentleman named Questar is here to see you"

Dressed in a robe and a PJ Pants Tony Stark approached the door and answered, seeing Questar before him"Hey, how are things over in atlantis?"

"Rebuilding since Attuma's uprising" Questar said examining him"I arrived at a bad time?"

"No..Listen if theres anything I can do to help with the rebuilding" Tony said

"You've helped enough, especially with your campaigns against the surface folk dumping garbage into our waters" Questar said

"Anything to improve our relations." Tony said"So whats going to happen to Attuma?"

"He'll be made an example of I assure you" Questar said

"I can take your word for it."Tony said

"Just thought I'd give you an update on how things are going"Questar said"Also. Treat her well"

Tony nods then he sees Questar leave then turned around and saw Pepper dressed in only his shirt" You know you look cute in that"

OT:

I know what some of you are thinking. Isn't Questar still chatting with Johnny? Best answer to this is

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WolverinePublicity

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Mr.Stark"

"Not now Jarvis"

Dressed in a robe and a PJ Pants Tony Stark approached the door and answered, seeing Questar before him"Hey, how are things over in atlantis?"

"Rebuilding since Attuma's uprising" Questar said examining him"I arrived at a bad time?"

"You've helped enough, especially with your campaigns against the surface folk dumping garbage into our waters" Questar said

"Anything to improve our relations." Tony said"So whats going to happen to Attuma?"

"Just thought I'd give you an update on how things are going"Questar said"Also. Treat her well"

Tony nods then he sees Questar leave then turned around and saw Pepper dressed in only his shirt" You know you look cute in that"

OT:

I know what some of you are thinking. Isn't Questar still chatting with Johnny? Best answer to this is

"Think so?" Pepper asked as she twirled around in it. "So what did your friend want?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Mr.Stark"

"Not now Jarvis"

OT:

"Think so?" Pepper asked as she twirled around in it. "So what did your friend want?"

"Just came to thank us for the assist and a beneficial partnership in the longrun. Which is good, need more allies than enemies" Tony said closing the door then his eyes glanced at her long, toned legs that seemed to go on forever led to slender thighs" Those training exercises Carol gave you are definitly paying off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Mr.Stark"

"Not now Jarvis"

OT:

"Just came to thank us for the assist and a beneficial partnership in the longrun. Which is good, need more allies than enemies" Tony said closing the door then his eyes glanced at her long, toned legs that seemed to go on forever led to slender thighs" Those training exercises Carol gave you are definitly paying off"

"Thanks. How about we have our own workout?" Pepper said and kissed him.

OT: Annnnnd the rest shall be offscreen.
We now go live to Deadpool reading a story to children.
Razz

more_horiz
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/021/c/f/take_away_the_suit_and_what_are_you__by_cazza2010-d4n5vea.jpg
Razz

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply