ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Spider Family EmptyMarvel/CAU: The Spider Family

more_horiz
RPG related to The Spiders(Peter Parker and MJ) and their fellow friends and allies among the Spider Family.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Spider Family EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Spider Family

more_horiz
I believe Scarlet Spider is currently off with one of Kev's characters, Spidey himself is at the F4 Mansion snapping pics, MJ's training....
Goblin and Venom?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I believe Scarlet Spider is currently off with one of Kev's characters, Spidey himself is at the F4 Mansion snapping pics, MJ's training....
Goblin and Venom?

Just wait Wink

more_horiz
Sub-Level 3: Detention Center/Psychiatric Analysis
U.S. Superhuman Affairs Compound, Codename: Alamo
Somewhere in Texas

Most people while in solitary confinement would find a sense of serenity while being surrounded by nothing but the silent walls. Theres one person who doesn't have that kind of luxury as he paces back and fourth like a caged lion. Flash Thomson was once considered a normal man, till he got in contact with something that would change his life forever

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/016/f/5/venom_by_nebezial.jpg

He could still hear the inner demon inside calling out to him. It's one of the few source of communication he has ever since being in here. They say they would find a way to seperate his not so better half but what they don't realize is that it's bounded to him completly. While he would be temporarly free of it the thing usually returns

more_horiz
Nice! Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Nice! Cool

Thank you Smile He's also open for some interaction

more_horiz
Cletus laughed as he saw Flash's struggles. "Having a good time? It's useless you know. Fighting them doesn't work. You just gotta let yourself go. You'll feel a lot better. Oh, and try not to do that we stuff that Brock did, that was annoying."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Cletus laughed as he saw Flash's struggles. "Having a good time? It's useless you know. Fighting them doesn't work. You just gotta let yourself go. You'll feel a lot better. Oh, and try not to do that we stuff that Brock did, that was annoying."

"Just because we're rooming together doesn't mean I have anything to say to it" Flash said to Cletus

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Just because we're rooming together doesn't mean I have anything to say to it" Flash said to Cletus

"Oh come on, you know you can't ignore it forever."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Been working well so far" Flash said

"You guys getting along" Agent Ross said while approaching Flash's cell"To what do I owe this visit"

Marvel/CAU: The Spider Family 18097510

"Fury's providing you and your partner a change to stretch your legs"Agent Ross said

"Is this one of those take no for an answer kind of offer?" Flash asked

"I wouldn't go as far as to say that, however I am giving you till tomorrow for the two of you to at least come to some form of compromise"Agent Ross said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Been working well so far" Flash said

"You guys getting along" Agent Ross said while approaching Flash's cell"To what do I owe this visit"

Marvel/CAU: The Spider Family 18097510

"Fury's providing you and your partner a change to stretch your legs"Agent Ross said

"Is this one of those take no for an answer kind of offer?" Flash asked

"I wouldn't go as far as to say that, however I am giving you till tomorrow for the two of you to at least come to some form of compromise"Agent Ross said

"Cant' speak for Flash but I'm having a great time." Cassidy smiled.

more_horiz
OT: Oh just a notice Eddie never got in contact with the Symbiote. New universe new rules you know. Flash got in contact with the Venom Symbiote during a space mission.

more_horiz
"Not making any promises but if theres anykind of compromise I could give it then it would be that it would be given an opportunity to take it's agression out on whoever the target it" Flash said to Agent Ross

"I can go with a compromise, see you tomorrow" Agent Ross said then hands Flash some letters through the slot. He looked at one thats addressed from May Parker, he glanced at Agent Ross who just left then glances back down to the letter

OT: How do you like this version of Betty Ross?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Not making any promises but if theres anykind of compromise I could give it then it would be that it would be given an opportunity to take it's agression out on whoever the target it" Flash said to Agent Ross

"I can go with a compromise, see you tomorrow" Agent Ross said then hands Flash some letters through the slot. He looked at one thats addressed from May Parker, he glanced at Agent Ross who just left then glances back down to the letter

OT: How do you like this version of Betty Ross?

http://fortheloveofpizza.deviantart.com/art/Avengers-Maria-Natasha-305389146?q=boost%3Apopular%20agent%20maria%20hill&qo=8
Razz

But seriously, I like her, very professional.
Gotta love the fact that she doesn't even pay attention to Carnage.

IC: "So when do I get a compromise? I am very good at chopping things up you know!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply