ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 9 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
please note: This Daichi/Bleach thing? is a actual RPG I have made. Not giving away the title or stuff, just lettin you know, but yeah. It is about to get even more awesome.

:Daichi had the handle hidden, got of the blue, washed off the smell, ate breakfast, and was dressed up. meeting his friends today.:

:Walking along the park, a hole opens up, and a pretty blue haired chick goes.: "Come with me, do not be afraid!" :Pulls him in, ends up, in a strange land. Lots of flowers, and the sky, was not really a sky at all, it was, light! And well buildings in the distance, walking over to it. the guards, question him, til the gate opens, and out comes a BEAUTIFUL maiden. All shiney and such.:

"Hello Daichi, I am Amatrestu. Welcome to your destiny.

:Daichi's eyes bugged out, bloody dripping from his nose, well, she was THAT DAMN PRETTY.:

"Silly boy, follow me." :He looks around, seeing all sorts of nice things.:

"Where are we?"

A: This, is called Bastion. It is a city on the realm of light.

D: Relam, of light?

A: Uh huh. You see, there is a "God."

D: But your a supreme Goddess of the Sun, and life and stuff.

A: True, but only in SHinto, the truth, is much bigger. There is a God, a being, who wills all of creation together. And that does not consider your world 9Planet SUnshine.) but "ALL" worlds.

:Daichi has a 0.0 look on his face. Thinknig about it.:

A; Do not worry yourself. But yes Daichi, your a Ascent.

D: What is that?

A: Well, it is like a Angel. But angels are "created." Ascents "grow". Mortals, who's spiritual power and "GOOD" quality make them supernatural. It is a rare thing.

D; So... What am I suppose to do? Since you got angels and stuff.

A: Well... Ascents are to help God, in all his endeavors. He is not lazy, or evil. He just, has a lot of problems.

D: No kidding.

A: I will send you to the seven guardians, the mightest Ascent warriors. Who are all, powerful.

D: Cool, I guess.Anything else I should learn?

A: Well, if you survive them, and impress me, I may give you magic training as well.

:In the back ground you can see Yuusuke and his friends running off to their next case.:

D: Deja vu.

:She chuckles, cue silver gates.:

"Three sisters of fate, open the path of enlightment."

PAST! (Urd)
PRESENT! (Belldandy)
Future ( Hilda)

(Yes, in mythology they are the Norns, the "TRUE" Gods of norse mythology and literally are fate. Just a shout out, really.)

:The doors open and Ammie vanishes, Daichi is now in a court yard, with six really bad ass guys there. They look to him and speak.:

Daichi: Hey, i thought there were seven of you, where is there six?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Guts#/d4qgjmb speaks: "He is cooking lunch for us, right now.

Daichi: Cooking!? That' s girl stuff.

http://sergevirusx.deviantart.com/art/sol-badguy-141154895 ;Merely smirks.:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Asura#/d470d0p says: 'I want to be with my family, damnit."

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Kamina#/d1pyuh6 says: "Cheer up man, you will, just now we got to do our job, teaching this kid, how to become a MAN!"

:Sweatdrop from Daichi.:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Kenshiro#/d2yqmny speaks: "He, has poteinal. But who will teach him first?"

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Date+Masamune#/d314w2s says: "I'll do it. Since all he knows how to do, is swing a sword. I can easily show him a few tricks. Oh look, food is here!"

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Ragna#/d2vkjc6 :Shows up, with big ass plate of food.:

Daichi: So, your the girly man guardian?

Ragna Expy: Shut the fuck up kid.

Daichi: *That voice! It, sounds familiar!*

:The guys eat.:

Masamune Expy: I'll go first.

Asura Expy: Then me, I want to see my wife.

Sol Expy: She is beuatiful.

Asura expy: WHAT!?

Sol expy: That was a compliment, not a threat. We're not enemies. Remember/

Asura expy:.. .right.

Sol expy: Besides, you, throw in too much. Me? I do the same, without gonig full out.

Asura epy: !?!?! :Stands up: Do you want me to kick your ass!?

:Kenshiro expy appears inbetween them, his aura is shown, it is very dark, really scary.. Down right evil.: "Gentlemen, do we have a problem?"

:The fight was broken up.:

:Date expy gets up and walks to Daichi.: "You like swords huh? Well kid, the truth is in martial arts, there is a whole WORLD of wepaon styles and such. But, you really like swords, so, I will teach you swords. For now. Now, present your weapon.

Daichi: Ok. *Pulls out his handle and grabs it, cue the light saber katana deal.:

Date expy: Nice, my turn. :Reveals six.:

Daichi: SIX!? How did you do that?

Date expy: Sheer force of will, kid. :Smirks, as he pulls them all out, and holds them, three in each hand, they all become light blades.:

Daichi: !!! o.0

Date expy: Do not know fear! ATTACK!!!! :Rushes in, leaping trials of energy, almost like, claws as they collide with Daichi/s blade, he reels back, it was not broken.:

Daichi: (Damnit, I am weak, and he is strong, I could have died! he, is holding back, hell. They all are, especially the guys who were fighting, verbally.)

*Date rushes in again*

:Daichi swings, hitting the blades, and well Date laughes: "Hey! Way to go! That's the spirit. Now, more!"

:Daichi spends his time, dodging, and counter swinging, and ultimately, strikes Date, though. Due to power scale, it did, nothing. right in the neck, but did not cut or anything.:

Date: To have the courage to strike, that is the first lesson to truly win."

:Date stops, and turns off his blades: That is for me, today. In the future, I may teach you more on spirit weapons and stuff. For now. It's your turn, mr furious.

:Cue Asura expy standing up and approaches Daichi.: "Alright kid, show me what you got."

Daichi: Don't you have a blade?

Asura: I do, I just do not like it, I prefer, beating my enemies, with my damn hands."

Daichi: You, swear alot.

Asura: SHUT UP! :Punches at him, cue the fist/ki bullets, Daichi deflects them: (Great, he is going to tire me out, and he is just the second one!)

: Asura then rushes in, Daichi swings blade, Asura catches it in his left hand, grins, Daichi decks him with the right, he, still grins.: (OWW!!)

Asura: *Laughes his ass off, as Daichi now attacks him.* "What the hell is this trainnig for!?

Asura: Ole eye patch is all about style. Me? I encourage power! Each swing, each breath, you may well get stronger, and with further training, you can. But for now. YOur just a bug.

Daichi: Kinda discouraging, isn't it?

Asura; Hey! If life had no obstacles, it would be boring!

:Cue his duaghter and wife.:

Wife: Hello honey.

Asura: Hey. :Smile.:

Daughter: WHo is that?

Asura: Just some kid.

Daichi: Hey, your cute.

Asura: O.O THAT"S MY DAUGHTER! :Decks him, sends him flying! Hits a wall, crater, and falls over.:

Daughter: Daddy!

Asura: Hey, your too young for boys, maybe latter, besides, if a boy was to hurt you, well. You know what I'll do.

:HUgs her and lifts her up.: 'Am I done for today?

Kamina: Yeah, sure. Hope you did not kill him.

Asura: He ain't dead.

Kamina: Good. I'm next then!

(Yep. Kingdom Hearts with anime. A touch of Bleach + Worlds Strongest Student Kenchi, and well that's what you get. Daichi is DESTINED to be great, just look at who his freakken teachers are! At the end of the damn story he may become a damn SHonen God. A COOL one at that.)

more_horiz
Wish I can see the RP Chou but I've been blinded by the awesomeness of it.

more_horiz
EPIIIIC! Very Happy

more_horiz
OOC: Thanks guys. I was like. 'Okay, I made planet Sunshine, anime stuff for us to play. Okay, Lee and Honey are Legato's.. Okay... I got Shin, who is, doing nothing. but, being mysterious. And it's a tournament none of my guys are in then really. Okay, martial arts masters, cool, but not in it, and I do not feel like playing as Lee's villain. Because he is a hammy bastard. Lets see. Maybe something else. Ninjas? No. Magicians? No. Giant robots? HELL NO! Because they can apply elsewhere besides anime. So I got to thinking. Hey, bleach was a cool idea, divine beings who are grim reapers, who fight monsters with magic, and weapons. Very cool, though the plot died. So, why not write my own version of it? And make it like Kingdom Hearts, but with anime!

BOOM. There you go.

Now, bak to the plot.

:The Asura cameo guy walks off with his family. Kamina guy walks over to Daichi.:

Daichi:.... Owwww....

Kamina: Hey, if you cannot fight, i'll help you.

Daichi:... Really?

Kamina: Sure, I am just that nice of a guy Daichi, you can call me Bro, Big Bro. :Grabs his hand, sounds of brokken bones, breaking some more, as he pulls Daichi from the debris. And then makes a glow, touches Daichi, who screams in pain, as he feels his body growing, then, it stops.:

Daichi: The Hell?

Kamina: I just healed you. That's all.

Daichi: You guys know magic?

Kamina: Of course we do boy! Now come on.. Become a light, that can out hsine the Sun! Become the Blade that Cleaves the Night!!!

Daichi: Well Big Bro, I like you, so.. Okay! :Grabs handle, light saber effect.:

Kamina: Cool. ;Draws his blade, it was a katana too, but not a light saber, it collides with Daichi's blade, not breaking.:

Daichi: What the Hell man! I got a light saber!

Big Bro: Kid, we all do. I just choose mine to look like a normal sword, it is all about taste, as matter IS energy, just more dense.

Daichi: Wow, your smart too.

Big Bro: What! You thought I was dumb by how I acted!? :Head butts Daichi.:

Daichi (Owww)

Big Bro: My teachings are Bravery! Will power itself! To face fear, to laugh at death! And look pain in the eye, and smile. :Daichi, smiles, and head butts Big Bro.:

Big Bro: That's the spirit! :Cue "Your The Best" playing in their training montage. As they soon knock their weapons out of their hands and duke it out by punching, laughing their asses off while beating each other up. Into BB stares Daichi in the eyes. mind screw spell!:

:Daichi finds himself in apparently a dark room, hands and such coming from it, a tv, and well the Ring Girl pops out of it.:

"Screw you, I never saw that damn tape! Now leave me the Hell alone!"

:It works. And Bro is clapping: "Good job little Bro, now, I think you should pick the next guy!!

Daichi: Well, I am getting training from all of you, and there are four of you left. how about the big one! In the black."

:Guts steps up.:

Big Bro: Bye for now Little Bro, and remember, chin up. Oh, and one of our spells is time and space, so you will not miss your friends.

Daichi: How did you know that?

Bro: Magic, of course.

Daichi: i got to learn some.

:Big Bro leaves.:

Guts:...... :Points a metal glove towards Daichi.:

Daichi: Hmm?

Guts:... MOVE! :Red destructive light blast fires out, hits Daichi, and it freakken hurts, knocking him on his ass.:

Daichi: What the hell man!

Guts: I am a god damned Combat Pragmatist!

Daichi: A what?

Guts;I fight to win, even if it means dirty, this kind of training makes you quicker, mentally, and physically, you need both to survive. That was pitufly! Get up!

:Daichi sees the big ass Dragon Slayer coming down on him! Daichi rolls to dodge it.:

"Good." :Daichi gets up, attempts to strike, AFTER image! Guts appears again! Swings, Daichi connects, his LIGHT SABER BREAKS!: "DAMNIT!" :Duck the blade and kicks Guts in the damn balls! it, works!:

Guts:.. Good, your.. learning.

"Daichi then gets up, sees another swing, jumps, lands ontop the damn blade and runs to Guts, kicking him in the face, this, does not work however, and gets the damn "SALSHER GRIN."

:He bites Daichi's foot, and tosses him with it! As he lands, Guts hits the ground, the ground makes a explosion wave. Kenshiro Expy jumps in, stops it with one finger!:

Kenshiro Expy: "That's enough. You beast."

Guts: Fight hard, or die hard. Those things out there, would not show him mercy.

Kenshiro Expy: But, we are not them. That's enough, it's my turn. :Yuri was watching.:

:Kenshiro walks over to Daichi, hits him with fingers and he is able to get up,, he grabs the handle, the sword comes back.:

Daichi: Thank you.

Kenshiro Expy: Your welcome.

Daichi: I like you, Eye Patch Man, and Big Bro.

:Kenshiro looks on.: "Well good, we are the nice ones. My lessons for you, are, emotion."

Daichi: Doesn't bravery count?

Kenshiro: Not, really. Bravery is WILLING yourself to OVERCOME emotions, like fear and dread. My teachings I was brught up on, was to "accept" emotions, as, fuel. Also naturally, I'll teach you pressure points, as I just did that.

Daichi: Sweet!

Kenshiro: But first, we must eliminate the weakness, of your own!

Daichi: Great, so, I get used as a punching bag?

Kenshiro: Pretty much!! :Does his trade mark punch.:

*40 minutes go bye.*

:Date, Guts, Ragna, and Sol look bored. But it was done.:

"TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :Daichi flies, falls to the ground, coughing up blood, falls over, almost passing out, but then, he feels better.:

"What, the hell."

Kenshiro: Like I said, I was to help you, not kill you, otherwise, you would have exploded, like a bloody, gut filled balloon.

:Daichi nods, notes his arms and legs feel great, abs, and muscles. Hell, he enjoys this.:

"Thanks misiter."

Date: Awww. Atleast the kid can tell, who is friends are, eh? Snowy? :Speaking to Ragna guy.:

:Kenshiro walks away with Yurai,and meets up with his friends. They leave. Among them are the "friends" from Fist of the Northstar, Domon from G. Gundam AND freakken Master Asia!:

Daichi: Two more of you! Then I get to go home!

Ragna Expy: Yes, for now. :Rises up.:

:Cue two beautiful women, with tall guys with them.:

Date: Oh look Snowy, your fmaily is here, your two wives, and your two sons.

:Says in a joking way.:

Ragna: Atleast I have kids you pirate dragon.

Date: I got kids too, they are STARS.

Ragna:.. Right.

:The girls were cheering for him.:

:Subtiles for the guys.:

:The first one was blonde, has a mecha claw left hand, having a nodachi, has blu eyes and scars.: *Edge.*

:The second was a damn bishonuen with green hair and red eyes, snow like skin, but not femine built though, except the face.: 'Ban."

Edge: So it's your turn dad?

Ban: Who's the runt?

Ragna: He is Daichi, he too is a Ascent. After my "training" today, we get to go out.

Family: Okay!

Daichi: So, your going to teach me what exactly? i got the feeling, your like the man in black.

Ragna expy: Your pretty smart, kid. My lessons, are about this one thing. Being creative.

Daichi: That sounds boring.

Ragna: THen your just a fool.

DaichI: Wha- *BOOM!, fire ball from the floor! as he flies into the air, Ragna hits him with shadow claw, draining some hp.!:

Daichi: You damn vampiric bastard!!

Ragna: I know what you are, but what am I? :Grabs Daichis foot, does like the Hulk did to Loki, in the Avengers movie.: "Do something! Stupid!"

:Daichi comes onto some wisidom, this guy's aura, was dark. .Really dark, maybe his sword, being light, he grabs it, and thinks.:

:Gin style, the blade extends! Stabbing Ragna!:

Everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Ragna, just laughes it off, even as the blade is through him! He ain't dying! not yet anyway, as he though, drops Daichi, and pulls the handle, taking it out, in moments, his wounds healed, instantly. and Daichi was in deep, spiritual thought.: "Work.. Work.. Work."

:The blade, flies out of Ragna's hands and slashes him, acting like a life of it's own! After a while it stops. It falls to the ground.:

"Good Daichi, really good." :Leaves, with his family.:

Sol Expy: I'm last. Get up. This is going to be, seirous.

:Daichi got up: "Ain't it always seirous?

Sol: Good attitude. Anyway, I will teach you two things, since I am so 'nice' to you. Evolution, and Burst.

Daichi: Okay, Evolution, as in growing and adapting, but what the Hell is Burst? Also, what is up with the head band?

Sol Expy: I have... A lot of power. I made this head band, to contain and seal it. As a plus, if I trian with this one, it actually increases my power spikes.

Daichi: WOW! Can I have one?

Sol: Sure. But for now. Yes, Evolution is what you said, for your spirit weapon. Burst/ Well, as your a Ascent, you got lots of different energies. With burst, you channel those energies directly, into your body, giving yo a "boost' in a explosive.

Daichi: Like Dagonball Z?

Sol: I was thinking more of the lines of Deivl May Cry, but yes, excellent example. I notice, you have gotten a massive energy surge, you also have a good deal of energy, for a novice. So, this should be easy for you.

Daichi: So, what do I do exactly?

Sol: I'll teach you burst, first. Because it is actually easier than Evolving your spirit blade/ weapon, think. Because that, it usually takes "YEARS" to do, even for US. So for now, Burst.

Daichi: Now, how od I do this burst thing?

Sol: Simple, all that you felt in this, in, your life. Let it OUT! :Punches at Daichi, cue massive fire ball thingy.:

Guts:....

Date: Now, this should be a treat.

:Daichi gets hit, falls down, gets up.:

*Thinks, about everything. Oh yes, EvERYTHING that has ever pissed him off, and being treated, like this!?*

:Deep within his psyche.:

*in real time, Sol Expy notes Daichi, is just standing there.* "I guess, it's working. "

*Daichi spirit world/ mind thingy.*

"Who, or what the hell is this?" "Welcome, boy. To your destiny!"

"Who are you?"

"You, but the you you never knew, I am, the extent of your father."

"Father? I never met the bastard, but if I did, I would fucking KILL him."

"Good, Good. Just, focus on that, and accept, that while you are "Light." Well, you are a animal, a beast. Just, you eat the wicked. That's the only barrier. Really."

'Makes sense, I never really liked authority."

"Give in!"

:Daichi, clutches his teeth, eyes open, solid gold, light energy, yet, his flesh, was now dark, really dark, teeth were like that of a shark! He, was kinda like a humanoid reptile, complete with a tail! And dark flames dance from him. Lastly, that sword he was wielding? It was now the SAME DAMN SIZE as the Dragon Slayer, but red, and in the shape of a gigantic cutlass, or pirate sword.:

Sol: !?! (It, looks, just like.. HIM.)

Guts:.. THat.. Is not right.. I thought, he was a Ascent.

Date: He is, I know another like him. So.. The rumors were true. :Big grin.: He is oging to be a lot of fun.

Guts: What the Hell are you talking about?

:Date whispers in his ear.:

Guts:....... O.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daichi: Lets...... DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Swings his sword. A massive WAVE of HELL FIRE emerges.:

:Sol gets cooked and flung.:

:It was so awe inspiring, it shook the damn court and made a crescent/ wave style crater where he swung. Sol got up, weapon lock with burst Daichi.:

Sol: Kid.. your going to be.. Just fine. :Grins. Head butts Daichi, reels back a little, cause it's the damn Sol Badguy expy! That's why! You don't fuck with Sol, you just don't.:

Daichi:.. *No longer able to talk, stabs Sol with his left hand and tosses him into the air, stabs the stab with sword, and it breaks apart, into a shower of ruby red blades.:

Sol: Yeah, your destined kid! :Was stabbed by some of them, did not seem to stop him, notes his eyes, Daichi's eyes were getting less golden. And soon, stops. Sol was hanging in, in the air. Hey! When your a Godly super soldier angelic sort of being, flight is pretty mild, power wise anyway.:

:And soon enough. It happens, Daichi no longer in Burst mode, calms down. And well out of breath.:

"...Damn!"

Sol: No worries man. You ddi great, with time, we maybe ale to control it. Then, you'll really go places. Now, let's get something for you to eat.

Date: I know a nice shop. Hell, not just food, but items as well. Hey, Black Cape, this is your plsce, you, clean up the mass. :Laughes:

Guts:........... Kami damnit.

:Cue shopping district, inside shop was big bro, having a drink.: "So, you survived. great work! Here, lets treat you to something. After all, we're heroes, so we have a tab!"

:They feed Daichi, give him instructions, and mention the magic items, yelling in the background.:

:Out comes Uraha/Shop Guy/Sword Flower guy from Bleach.: 'I am in the middle of something."

:Looks, sees Daichi.: "Hey there, your new huh? I guess your a trainee. Must be in important, to have such strong friends. I, make stuff for these guys. Well, people in general. I was thinking of doing one on Earth, but, would be a hassle and cause problems. I am a ex Guardian. By the way.

Diahci: You are allowed to retire!?

Shop fellow: Well yeah, after you survive to the end of your term, you can quit, applies to us Ascents though. Angels, do not have that luxury. Lack of a free will, and stuff.

You can use items. but, you need magic training, as my items "ARE" magic, hence the name.

Daichi: Makes sense.

Shop guy; That and you will have to buy my stuff too.

Daichi: HEY!?

:SG merely grins.:

NOw then, would you like to go back to your home now?

Daichi: I guess.

Big bro: i'll do it! Hell, I like Earth anyway.

Daichi: So, we can travel anywhere we want?

Big Bro: Hell yeah! If we got the means! Afterall, if bad guys can do it, why not us good guys?

:Walking back to the realm of light, BB punches a portal, and walsk in with Daichi.:

-Planet Sunshine Earth

Big bro: See. your back!

Daichi: Thanks Big Bro. :Bro fist. BB turns appearance to blend in, and wanders off, Daichi, goes off to meet his friends.:

-Definitively not over. Not by a LONG shot.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"I am genuinely surprised this place is still standing after all of that." Battler said as he was getting some food for himself and Hellin.

"I dunno. I mean, tournaments are held in places like this all the time right?" Hellin pointed out. "So, it makes sense that the architects would build it to last."

"True." The two ate corn dogs.

"So, think you can beat Honey?" Fuji asked her sister.
"Probably. It's gonna be fun either way."

more_horiz
:As Daichi was back in the human world, he went to meet his friends. THey were in a group, as he ran over to them.:

"Hey, there you are!'

"Daichi, you grown!"

Daichi: What?

"No, not taller, but, you got bigger muscles, been working out huh?"

Daichi: Well yeah, you can say that. :It was true, to a degree.: *They all talk, chat about things. Afterwards, they say to meet again, at the mall, for more stuff.*

:Daichi, walks around the park, notes one of his lady friends, and a disturbing figure, who was stalking her.:

:It was tall, thin, had no face with claws and tentacles.:

Daichi: Hey you! :Points.; The thing turns around.: "Screw you! :Takes out handle, yellwo eenrgy blade, slashes the monster and it turns to dark sand.:

Big Bro: Way to Go Daichi! That was a Shade. :Looks to the sky, at a giant monster, a FLYING MEGALODON!:

:It zooms in, hell bent on killing and eatting, Kamina jumps up, swings, the handle of sword hits the thing, it explodes instantly.:

Daichi: You are strong.

Bro: I am a Guardian, after all. Oh and Daichi, sometimes we will be busy, when that happens, you see the trainer. He has access to the training grounds AND may introduce you to your team mates.

Daichi: Team mates? ha! I wonder who they are.

Big Bro: You never know. Say, it's the weekend right so no school right?

Daichi: Right.

Bro: So, lets meet up with your friends and have fun!

Daichi: Sounds good to me, Bro.. Your so nice, thank you.

Bro: Don't mention it! I love humanity, after all, I am still human, to a degree. As are you.

Daichi: Yeah, your right!

:Bro sees the news, this tournament stuff.: "Bah!!! How pointless!

Daichi: What? To show off your strength and skill, that's a sport. People like that.

Bro: It's silly, strength, is not to show off, like genius is not met to be lazy and wasted. Strength, is used to HELP.

Daichi: Your right. Of course. :Latter, he was with Kamina, as they all had laughes and stuff.:

: Cue a man, in a wheel chair, does not notice them, apparently.:

"Damn, this is bad." *Telepathy time!*

D: "What's up?

Bro: "That guy, in the wheel chair, he's bad news."

D: "Really? But, he is in a wheel chair."

Bro: "He's faking it, he ain't crippled, he, is bad news."

D: How do you know?

Bro: "I'm a Guardian, remember?"

D: "Right."

:Cue a extremely beautiful woman passing by, pushes the guy along.:

Bro: "Hmmm.... I jsut hope we do not fight, we could destroy the hwole dman mall, with ease!"

D "What do we do!?"

*Bro speaks* "Hey! How about ice cream!"

:They all agree and left.:

Wheel Chair guy:.. Hmph.. :Smiles, like a were wolf.:

Woman: What is it Alucard?

Alucard: Oh nothing, for now. Just, remembered a old friend. Let's eat.

Woman: okay!

Bro: "That guy, is a Abyssal."

D: "A what?"

Bro: "You know fallen angels right? Ascents, can do that too, he is a case, and was a Guardian. We managed to hurt his spine, but we heal, so of course. He can too. Only reason he ain't dead was he had help."

D: "I see."

Bro: "I think you should be assigned team mates, it'll make things better. I'll make sure you get ones, with a easy back story."

D: "Okay, thanks."

:After eatting and jokes, Bro tosses a paper into the air, that burns.:

:Cue Augus from Asura's Wrath, on a red nimbus!:

Augus: Ahhh.. it's you. What do you want mr red shades?

Bro: I want you to meet Daichi, the new one.

Augus: Oh, yes! :Smiles: you, can come with me. He summoned me to greet you, must be important!

D: I got a question, if you guys are so powerful and magic and stuff. Why is there conflict?

Augus: Because, God cannot interfere, he makes reality WORK. And the angels are too busy with the real war. As for us? our enemies are UNLIMITED. Literally, they spawn from the darkness of this very universe. How the hell do you think that'll work out to be, boy!?

Daichi: I am not a boy, I am a man.

Augus:Oh really? Show me.

Daichi: Fine. ;Jumps on the cloud: "Do your job, I'll show you."

Augus: That's the spirit!

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere.....

A bar. There was the sound of yelling inside and four large men were thrown out of it.
A man with blonde hair walked out after them.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/115/2/7/mel_xxaxnxgxexlxx_by_theblackking-d4xjkq2.jpg
"Look, I don't mind you punks picking a fight, but you could at the very least provide me some entertainment."
The men stood up. "You punk! You don't know who you're messing with!" The large man swung at him and the blonde man proceeded to kick him across the street and then turned and punted another several feet into the air. Smirking, he proceed to kick another and then elbowed the fourth fighter down and finally kneed the fifth fighter away before the second fighter had time to land on the ground. The blonde man jumped up into the air and did a spin kick. "Awww yeah, who da man?"
He was interrupted when a spinning hat flew past him, circled back around and flew over to a man who had been watching the fight.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/245/d/1/SF4_E_Z_Jeezy_by_spydaman.jpg

"..Hi there. And you are?"

"Deacon Dr. Genelmann Flex" The Pimp introduced himself with a tip of his hat.

"MMA Fighter Sloan O'hara." The blonde man introduced.

"I saw your moves there Sloan. I'd like you to work for me as a bodyguard."

"Sorry man, not my type of work. But, I saw that trick with your hat. How's this sound? We'll have a match right here. You win, I'll work for you."

"And if you win?"

"You pay me for the lesson." Sloan laughed.

"Agreed. If you win, you can name your price." Deacon said and spun his cane.

Sloan took his own stance.

Deacon leaped over to him and struck forward with his own cane. Sloan blocked with his left arm but the impact of it still sent him flying a few feet through the air. Sloan landed on one feet and pushed off of it to leap all the way over to him, his entire body blurring with speed, and kicked at Deacon. Deacon blocked his kicks and then knocked another kick and punched up at him. The punch hit Sloan in the stomach and sent him flying up into the air. Sloan smiled and leaped up after him and thrust with his cane. Sloan's eyes snapped open and he caught it in his hands and then flipped in the air and kicked Deacon backwards through the air with his feet. Sloan then used a Ki burst from his hands to get back down to the ground quickly and then raced after Deacon and uppercutted him into the air and began air juggling him with a series of punches and kicks before finishing his combo with a leaping knee strike that sent him flying. Deacon bounced across the ground for quite a distance. Once he stopped, he got up. "Alright, that struck a nerve."
Sloan back flipped and took a stance. He tightened his muscles and began charging up. Deacon twirled his cane. There was a burst of energy around Sloan and he rushed forward at breakneck speeds, digging a trench with his speed and he struck at Deacon, who blocked his punch with his cane. There was a shock wave around them. The two struggled against each other for a second before both started moving incredibly fast as Sloan attacked him with a flurry of punches and kicks and Deacon countered with his cane and dodged the kicks, both moving around each other at incredible speeds, both blurring around each other and sending out shock waves with their attacks. This kept up until Deacon smacked away a punch and then backhanded Sloan away. As he was flying though, Sloan managed a kick across his face. Deacon fell down on one knee as Sloan was sent flying. He slid across the ground and jumped back to his feet just in time to see Deacon's hat flying at him. Sloan barely dodged and still got a cut across his face. The hat flew back to Deacon and he put it back on. He began twirling the cane faster and faster until it was faster than a helicopter blade. Ki energy began crackling around it.
Sloan stomped on the ground, sending a crack over to where Deacon was and his body started glowing and Ki began swirling around his legs and right arm.
Once both were ready, they rushed each other....

more_horiz
*Daichi with the old master fly back to the realm of light and to their castle.*

"What exactly, is the realm of light?"

Teacher: Heaven, when one steps into it and worthy to "rest." Well, they get sucked into paradise. Now, the main Guardians are "busy." And it's "MY" job to train new guys, I was summoned to snatch you up. You will learn magic, and more training. Also, team mates.

Daichi: Team mates!? Man, you cannot be serious!

Master: But, I am. And we will train you in a more.. "Serious" fashion this time around.

:They flew over people in the great building grounds, cue big ole castles and a garden. He lands, cloud vanishes.: "Now then! Let's have a introduction!"

:Two females, typical anime pretty girls and a tall guy.:

*Daichi grabs his handle, cue the light nodachi.* "What do you guys do?"

*The first girl takes her handle out, makes a blade, like a boomerang!*

*The second girl did not have handles, but CHAINS, and they grew, with spheres at the tip, BITING spheres!*

*The guy got his handle out, grabs, dual blade shaft weapon! Big, cutting blades.*

Daichi: Wow, so cool! So, what is my training stuff now?

Teacher: Magic training, then the gravity room. Then "play" with your team mates, til ya cannot 'play" anymore, that's what.

Daichi: Ah, I see. *Gets lengthy talk about magic spells, themes and etc, focus his mind, learning some things, was glowing, opens his eyes, it stops.: "Okay, now this gravity room thing I guess."

:He was in the training place, walks around: "Hmm, not so bad in here."

"The Gravity has not been turned on yet." :Cue 10 gravity.:

Daichi: ACK!!!!!!!! :Has to walk around, and hold his weapon up, that was the training, not to fall on his face.:

:After that was done, it turns off.: "Damn, that was painful."

"Now, eat! Then play!"

:Daichi eats up, the food there was awesome.. Afterwards.:

"I guess it's time." :They fought, to see if Daichi could take care of himself, the teacher was snoozing. As the four youths were in battle. Afterwards they all stop.:

"Well, looks like the new guy can be useful."

"He has a long way to go."

"We all do."

"By the way, we are going to show up in real life now, as we're team mates."

Daichi: Neat, I guess.

more_horiz
Shenmue's Ultimate Restaurant

A popular restaurant joint thats located just about a few blocks away from where the tournament is taking place.

Charlie, Lee, Ip, and Honey are hanging out and enjoying their meal. Charlie looked around" Don't see Mathias anywhere."

"Maybe he's the loner type" Lee pointed" Haven't seen him around much in the fighters lounge. Which reminds me how's Olivu?"

"In high spirits despite the obvious. BTW he wanted me to ask you if he can train at your school to improve his combat skills" Charlie said

"So I won the first round and gained a new student" Lee smiled" Things are looking up"

more_horiz
Martial Art Part:

:Cue a evil looking building in some mountains, and a large, bald man in yellow armor, dozens of bodies at his feet. Killing them all, as one notes he is getting more buff with each kill. Then turns on the tv, as monster minions from another dimension show up. Cleaning up the mess, watching this martial art thing.:

"So Lee, your in it?" :Looking for honey, sees her too, big grin on his face, does not see Shin.:

"Ahh Shin, your wise not to display your power. As for me?" :Points to this Jade Belt of his.: "My power grows, with each person I kill." :Toothy, shark style teeth.:

"Soon, really soon, I should visit."

Angel/Saint Blade Part:

:Daichi and the gang were in his home town, they made notes and traveled, even meet up with his normal friends. After that, they go to a roof top.:

Boomerang Girl: Wow, so pretty.

*The Dual blade guy scoffs.* "I hate cities, I rather be in nature."

:And well Daichi speaks: "So, how do you do magic exactly? I heard there are magic items and stuff. But not a actual magic attack."

*Girl with the biter chains speaks up.* "Oh, there are many kinds, but the main thing, is to "know" what your *DOING.*

*They nod.*

Daichi: I see, what kinds are there? :Gets a oral lesson, and Daichi holds his head in pain due to the kinds of magic, themes and etc.:

"Damn, that's a lot of info."

Boomerang Girl: Well, you asked. Next time your in the Fortress or bastion, you should practice there.

Daichi: Makes sense to me, too many people may notice, and freak out.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

A popular restaurant joint thats located just about a few blocks away from where the tournament is taking place.

Charlie, Lee, Ip, and Honey are hanging out and enjoying their meal. Charlie looked around" Don't see Mathias anywhere."

"Maybe he's the loner type" Lee pointed" Haven't seen him around much in the fighters lounge. Which reminds me how's Olivu?"

"In high spirits despite the obvious. BTW he wanted me to ask you if he can train at your school to improve his combat skills" Charlie said

"So I won the first round and gained a new student" Lee smiled" Things are looking up"

Battler was eating and looked up and waved. He washed it down with a soda. "Ahhh, so, think you can take Duchess?"

more_horiz
:Daichi looks to the horizon, wondering what to do now. As he starts to feel warmth in his eyes, seeing things, of pure light, other things, shadows. And living colors! All of them seemingly doing their own thing.:

"Weird, am I supposed to see things?"

Boomerang Girl: Wow, you manage to learn a spell so fast. your into the spirit school already.

Double Blade Guy: I prefer space myself.

Biter Girl: We all have tastes. I wonder when the new guy is going to get paid.

Daichi: Yeah! So I can buy stuff from that shop, will be a big help.

Boomerang Girl: Do not be so fast, your still new to this, can be quite painful.

Daichi:... I just want to see my friends. And if I got to kick monster ass to do it, so be it.

Edit!: "Here Comes A New Challenger!"

:Cue the north Pole, there, is a large egg. Out it breaks, and the figure that comes out? A innocent looking being, who manages to warp clothes clothing, then a flying platform and flies off to society.: "Where, am I?"

*Note, he is not Shin and the evil guy from Twilight. But not in the blade series, oh no. This robot person is my recent creation, and exclusive here.*

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Battler was eating and looked up and waved. He washed it down with a soda. "Ahhh, so, think you can take Duchess?"

"Not sure, all it matters to me is that we both provide a pretty good fight" Lee said

"BTW guys already have a motivational song written up for the both of you" Charlie said to both Honey and Aki

The group felt a slight tremor that occurred throughout the restaurant

"Oh..Kay" Charlie said

"Whoa" Lee said as he sensed a really powerful aura

"Whats up?" Honey asked

"No disrespect to Duchess but...I really want to fight this Mathias guy" Lee said

Elsewhere in the mountains.

Mathias meditates ontop of a large mountain. He opens his eyes then jumps off the mountain. He is high in the air then he balled his fist back and his fist connected with the mountain. A loud explosion happened and the dust from the mountain erupted into the air. As the dust cleared it was only Mathias that was left standing over the large rubble that was the mountain that he meditated on.

He looked at his fist then turned and walked away from the rubble and follows the path back to the stadium.

As he is walking down the path he sees a group of people blocking his journey back" Gentlemen, what can I do for you"

http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/df-w/images/e/e0/Male_Striker.png

"Haahaha! You bastard. The only thing you can do for me is die. You killed our teacher Dai-Mo and now I'm going to kill you" The leader said

Mathias studied him for a moment then grinned" I remember you now. Listen before you do something really stupid I want you to think about this. This isn't the tournament. Which means there is nothing holding me back in destroying each of you. So if you and your men value your lives then I suggest you take a walk"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Not sure, all it matters to me is that we both provide a pretty good fight" Lee said

"BTW guys already have a motivational song written up for the both of you" Charlie said to both Honey and Aki

"Oh..Kay" Charlie said

"Whats up?" Honey asked

"No disrespect to Duchess but...I really want to fight this Mathias guy" Lee said

Mathias meditates ontop of a large mountain. He opens his eyes then jumps off the mountain. He is high in the air then he balled his fist back and his fist connected with the mountain. A loud explosion happened and the dust from the mountain erupted into the air. As the dust cleared it was only Mathias that was left standing over the large rubble that was the mountain that he meditated on.

He looked at his fist then turned and walked away from the rubble and follows the path back to the stadium.

As he is walking down the path he sees a group of people blocking his journey back" Gentlemen, what can I do for you"

"Haahaha! You bastard. The only thing you can do for me is die. You killed our teacher Dai-Mo and now I'm going to kill you" The leader said

Mathias studied him for a moment then grinned" I remember you now. Listen before you do something really stupid I want you to think about this. This isn't the tournament. Which means there is nothing holding me back in destroying each of you. So if you and your men value your lives then I suggest you take a walk"

"Hmmm?"

Akimoto looked up. "Oh....oh man....you guys feel that?"
Fuji nodded slowly. "Was that Mathias?"

Battler looked at the team. "Oh...yeah...I...I totally felt that."

more_horiz
:Cue a ripple in time. Out of the hole came a figure.:

http://elwiki.net/w/File:VCPortrait.png

"So, this is the future? Strange, really strange." :Hates the fact he stands out like a sore thumb, at a pond in a park, and no. no sword with him, though, he can access them.:

:The Flying Gear Commander flew off, feeling strong forces, this made him interested.:

Daichi: *Feels what is going on.* Geez, people are strong, but fight for the wrong reasons.

Boomerang Girl: That is sure.

:Chain chick nods.:

:Double blade guy spoke up.: "They are bugs. With hair and clothes. Still bugs, to us experienced warriors of God. "

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh..Kay" Charlie said

"Whats up?" Honey asked

"Hmmm?"

sunny

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh..Kay" Charlie said

"Whats up?" Honey asked

"Hmmm?"

sunny

Lee looked around" Anyone seen Charlie"

He looked down and sees a note from Charlie

"Heading to the fight"

One of the group stepped forward, glaring at Mathias

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 9 Xuzhu-10

"Names Crazy Rhino!!! Me and Dai Li will crush you for what you did to our master!!!" Crazy Rhino declared then Mathias hit him across the face so hard that his entire left jaw is completely shattered

"One down, four to go" Mathias said

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Dai Li and the rest of the group charged at him

To the naked eye one couldn't make out anything but the ground being kicked up and Mathias standing while raising his hands up and maneuvering them as if he's blocking a volley of attacks. Which he was as Dai Li and his crew moved at incredible speeds so fast that they practically became invisible. Mathias blocked each of them then raised his foot and kicked at the neck of one of the other group members then used the palm of his hand to strike at the chest of the other member of the group. The attack crushed the bones of the guy's chest as he flew and crashed into a tree. He spined then elbowed another group member to the face. Crushing his entire face in.

Mathias brought both his arms up and blocked an attack so strong that it completely obliterated the trees around them.

Charlie managed to arrive at the scene when he/she sensed the battle and decided to be kept hidden.

"Manage to last longer than your crew, commendable" Mathias said to Dai Li who charged at him. Mathias dodged then Dai struck nothing but ground, leaving a small crack in it's wake. Dai blocked a kick to the face by Mathias but the force behind it was strong enough that it caused him to stagger back. His arms and hands felt like they're going numb and he proceeded with the attack again. He is then caught with a volley of punches from Mathias himself. It targeted every front part of his body then Mathias spined then kicked Dai in the stomach

Dai coughed up blood, clutching his stomach with one hand. He could barely stand let alone move the rest of his body after the attack, the fact that he can still move his left arm is surprising.

Mathias cracked his knuckles" The battle between your teacher and I was a battle between two warriors. He lost that fight with honor. If he were here right now he would be disgusted at the lengths you would go through to honor his name. You don't deserve to live here" He raised his hand then was about to give Dai the final blow

"Stop it!!"

Mathias stopped himself as his fist was inches away from Charlie's face. Mathias raised an eyebrow" I hope you have a good reason"

"Look at him. He's beaten and humiliated. In fact all of them are. Isn't that a much worse fate than death" Charlie said

Mathias studied him then shrugs" I see you talk as good as you sing" Charlie blushed at that

"Fine. They'll live with it for now, but know this. If they try this again they don't get a second chance" Mathias said as he walked down the trail from where he came

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

"I don't know. Maybe I just like saving those thats worth saving" Charlie responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Heading to the fight"

"Names Crazy Rhino!!! Me and Dai Li will crush you for what you did to our master!!!" Crazy Rhino declared then Mathias hit him across the face so hard that his entire left jaw is completely shattered

To the naked eye one couldn't make out anything but the ground being kicked up and Mathias standing while raising his hands up and maneuvering them as if he's blocking a volley of attacks. Which he was as Dai Li and his crew moved at incredible speeds so fast that they practically became invisible. Mathias blocked each of them then raised his foot and kicked at the neck of one of the other group members then used the palm of his hand to strike at the chest of the other member of the group. The attack crushed the bones of the guy's chest as he flew and crashed into a tree. He spined then elbowed another group member to the face. Crushing his entire face in.

Mathias brought both his arms up and blocked an attack so strong that it completely obliterated the trees around them.

Charlie managed to arrive at the scene when he/she sensed the battle and decided to be kept hidden.

"Manage to last longer than your crew, commendable" Mathias said to Dai Li who charged at him. Mathias dodged then Dai struck nothing but ground, leaving a small crack in it's wake. Dai blocked a kick to the face by Mathias but the force behind it was strong enough that it caused him to stagger back. His arms and hands felt like they're going numb and he proceeded with the attack again. He is then caught with a volley of punches from Mathias himself. It targeted every front part of his body then Mathias spined then kicked Dai in the stomach

Dai coughed up blood, clutching his stomach with one hand. He could barely stand let alone move the rest of his body after the attack, the fact that he can still move his left arm is surprising.

Mathias cracked his knuckles" The battle between your teacher and I was a battle between two warriors. He lost that fight with honor. If he were here right now he would be disgusted at the lengths you would go through to honor his name. You don't deserve to live here" He raised his hand then was about to give Dai the final blow

"Stop it!!"

Mathias stopped himself as his fist was inches away from Charlie's face. Mathias raised an eyebrow" I hope you have a good reason"

"Look at him. He's beaten and humiliated. In fact all of them are. Isn't that a much worse fate than death" Charlie said

Mathias studied him then shrugs" I see you talk as good as you sing" Charlie blushed at that

"Fine. They'll live with it for now, but know this. If they try this again they don't get a second chance" Mathias said as he walked down the trail from where he came

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

"I don't know. Maybe I just like saving those thats worth saving" Charlie responded

Mathias spotted Kong sipping sake as she relaxed on a large rock. He saw that her body had cuts and gashes and bruises on it from the training she'd been putting herself through in preparation for her match.
In her hand was a phone as she tried to call an ambulance for the fighters. She smiled as she saw Mathias. "When I felt that mountain break, I came straight here to see you, and then all this happened....do phones get service up here? I can't seem to get any bars......oh, and, what went down between you guys?"

"Wait....to the fight? But, isn't that really far away?"

"Trust me, Charlie can make it......we haven't sensed anything else.....so it seems the fighting stopped."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Heading to the fight"

"Stop it!!"

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

Mathias spotted Kong sipping sake as she relaxed on a large rock. He saw that her body had cuts and gashes and bruises on it from the training she'd been putting herself through in preparation for her match.
In her hand was a phone as she tried to call an ambulance for the fighters. She smiled as she saw Mathias. "When I felt that mountain break, I came straight here to see you, and then all this happened....do phones get service up here? I can't seem to get any bars......oh, and, what went down between you guys?"

"Trust me, Charlie can make it......we haven't sensed anything else.....so it seems the fighting stopped."

"The medics will be here in a few minutes" Charlie said" I took the liberty to call them on the way here"

Dai Li looked at Charlie" I'm in your debt"

"Just live through this and promise not to go on a revenge trip and well call it even" Charlie smiled then looked back at the group that was with Dai Li" If not for yourself then at least do it for them"

Mathias shook his head"Just a student that was trying to prove himself to his late sensei"

"Something tells me Olivu will have company" Honey said to Akimoto. She sees Lee get up" Where are you going?"

"I'm checking it out, that and I have to see if the guy didn't hurt Charlie" Lee said

more_horiz
OT: Thoughts on the whole thing? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Thoughts on the whole thing? Smile

Very interesting. A display of power that has the cast worried, a brutal beatdown, insight into his past, Charlie being badass as hell, and another hint to the upcoming battle with Kong, given how she doesn't seem all that fazed by this.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Heading to the fight"

"Stop it!!"

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

"The medics will be here in a few minutes" Charlie said" I took the liberty to call them on the way here"

"Just live through this and promise not to go on a revenge trip and well call it even" Charlie smiled then looked back at the group that was with Dai Li" If not for yourself then at least do it for them"

Mathias shook his head"Just a student that was trying to prove himself to his late sensei"

"Something tells me Olivu will have company" Honey said to Akimoto. She sees Lee get up" Where are you going?"

"I'm checking it out, that and I have to see if the guy didn't hurt Charlie" Lee said

Battler stood up. "I'll come with you."
"Are you crazy?" Hellin asked.
"You know the answer to that."
"In that case, we'll all go." Fuji said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Heading to the fight"

"Stop it!!"

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

Honey got up and approached Lee"Someone has to watch your back"

"Back at you" Lee grinned then the group make their way to the mountains

On the way they see Mathia's and Kong make their way down, they stopped then Mathias looked at the group.

"Where's Charlie?" Lee asked Mathias who jerked his thumb towards the mountains" Tending to the fools who dared challenge me. An ambulance just passed us on our way back" He studied both Lee and Honey" Is it true?"

Honey responded" About what?"

"You two are students of Kick Ass" Mathias asked

Lee smirked" Damn straight"

"Hmm" Mathias said then approached the two. Lee and Honey both stared up at him, as Mathias stared down the two. Studying them, he grinned then laughed"I can see it. I shall be looking forward to a possible encounter with either of you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Heading to the fight"

"Stop it!!"

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

Honey got up and approached Lee"Someone has to watch your back"

"Back at you" Lee grinned then the group make their way to the mountains

On the way they see Mathia's and Kong make their way down, they stopped then Mathias looked at the group.

"Where's Charlie?" Lee asked Mathias who jerked his thumb towards the mountains" Tending to the fools who dared challenge me. An ambulance just passed us on our way back" He studied both Lee and Honey" Is it true?"

Honey responded" About what?"

"You two are students of Kick Ass" Mathias asked

Lee smirked" Damn straight"

"Hmm" Mathias said then approached the two. Lee and Honey both stared up at him, as Mathias stared down the two. Studying them, he grinned then laughed"I can see it. I shall be looking forward to a possible encounter with either of you"

Battler noticed the condition Kong was in. "Kong...did anything happen up here?"

"To me? No, I just came to visit. This is all from my own training."

"...Oh."

Fujita speeded past them to go check on Charlie.

more_horiz
BTW Guy, sent you a PM in CBR. It's important as it concerns the fate of Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply