ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 12 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lee Coqui hopped around, looking for something. His hopping kept speeding up until he saw an unconscious body with a faint purple glow. "Heh, sounds like those kids out there are straight mollywhopping your students. Then again, after seeing them in action I'm not surprised. You were never the most open with your best techniques though, were you Silky?" He'd ask the glowing form. While it was male, a female voice came out.

"Ugggh you are soooo aggravating Frog, why couldn't you stay and know your place?" It'd ask, stroking his cheek, which Frog stepped away from. "You use to love being touched by me"

"You use to not be so hard set on killing me but times change, people change you know? Plus the world us a big place. There are people like those kids I met out here. So no, I'm not going back Silky" Frog said, getting into a fighting stance.

"You are so bothersome" Silky would say, getting into a spread leg stance. Before her/this body could move.  Lee was gone from sight. Silky would feel like it was being kicked into the air, then down, then up, sonic booms bouncing off the form as wild strikes of purple energy shot everywhere. The explosive noise would be heard all around the lake until Lee stopped and stated up at Silky. He opened his mouth and shot out his tongue, which unfurled 50 feet into the air, wrapped around Silky's thigh. Frog then slammed Silky into the middle of the forest, causing the trees to break out,leaving Silky's prone form writhing with the fish

"Y...you're lucky this body isn't conducive towards holding my essence" Silky would say, struggling to move. Silky would then see several pink blurs strike out, freezing them.

"Yea cause if it was your real body I'd be too busy staring. Tell the others I ain't coming back, and that Tiger is full of kitty litter" Frog/Lee Coqui would say, kicking the body in the chest, causing Silky's essence to disappear. He'd then stroll out of the forest, smiling as he saw Lee and his friends fighting.

"You kids look like you're having fun" he'd remark, jumping into the back of a Snake School student, sending him flying toward one of the fighters

Lee leaped then then kicked the snake school student that Frog tossed across the face so hard that the force sent the snake school student flying in the air then disappeared from sight.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Lee Coqui hopped around, looking for something. His hopping kept speeding up until he saw an unconscious body with a faint purple glow. "Heh, sounds like those kids out there are straight mollywhopping your students. Then again, after seeing them in action I'm not surprised. You were never the most open with your best techniques though, were you Silky?" He'd ask the glowing form. While it was male, a female voice came out.

"Ugggh you are soooo aggravating Frog, why couldn't you stay and know your place?" It'd ask, stroking his cheek, which Frog stepped away from. "You use to love being touched by me"

"You use to not be so hard set on killing me but times change, people change you know? Plus the world us a big place. There are people like those kids I met out here. So no, I'm not going back Silky" Frog said, getting into a fighting stance.

"You are so bothersome" Silky would say, getting into a spread leg stance. Before her/this body could move.  Lee was gone from sight. Silky would feel like it was being kicked into the air, then down, then up, sonic booms bouncing off the form as wild strikes of purple energy shot everywhere. The explosive noise would be heard all around the lake until Lee stopped and stated up at Silky. He opened his mouth and shot out his tongue, which unfurled 50 feet into the air, wrapped around Silky's thigh. Frog then slammed Silky into the middle of the forest, causing the trees to break out,leaving Silky's prone form writhing with the fish

"Y...you're lucky this body isn't conducive towards holding my essence" Silky would say, struggling to move. Silky would then see several pink blurs strike out, freezing them.

"Yea cause if it was your real body I'd be too busy staring. Tell the others I ain't coming back, and that Tiger is full of kitty litter" Frog/Lee Coqui would say, kicking the body in the chest, causing Silky's essence to disappear. He'd then stroll out of the forest, smiling as he saw Lee and his friends fighting.

"You kids look like you're having fun" he'd remark, jumping into the back of a Snake School student, sending him flying toward one of the fighters
Lee leaped then then kicked the snake school student that Frog tossed across the face so hard that the force sent the snake school student flying in the air then disappeared from sight.

"you're quite the popular guy, aren't you?" Frog/Lee Coqui would ask Lee, leaning against a tree. "The big guy over there has his sights set on you, and so does your traveling partner" he'd say, nodding to Matthias and Ip.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"you're quite the popular guy, aren't you?" Frog/Lee Coqui would ask Lee, leaning against a tree. "The big guy over there has his sights set on you, and so does your traveling partner" he'd say, nodding to Matthias and Ip.
"Yeah" Lee nods" Me and Ip go way back, got some unfinished business to settle and we both agreed that the tournament is a way to settle it. Spiky here" he motioned to Mathias" He had a impressive showing at the tournament which earned him quite a rep. And recently I've discovered theres more to him. Still, looking at putting his reputation to the test"

"You might end up getting your chance pretty boy. You'll be disappointed over the results" He looked at Frog" So he's your new companion"

"You can say that" Lee said

more_horiz
Frog shrugged. "Well I'm definitely not his pet, tall, buff and grim.We kinda had a case of mistaken identity. You can call me Frog." He'd say, his green aura glowing slightly, radiating a great level of power. "Stuff like this is why I left" he'd tell Lee, looking at the fighters

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Frog shrugged. "Well I'm definitely not his pet, tall, buff and grim.We kinda had a case of mistaken identity. You can call me Frog." He'd say, his green aura glowing slightly, radiating a great level of power. "Stuff like this is why I left" he'd tell Lee, looking at the fighters
"You defeated them. And since the crisis has been taken care of lets head back to the tournament" Mathias said

Lee then responded to the others" You guys go up ahead. There is something I have to take care of here, I'll catch up"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"You just keep popping up don't you?" Battler laughed. The snake students attacked Battler. Without a whole lot to throw, Battler decided to just beat them down. "Come on you b-ches!" He ducked under a strike from one snake and leaned to the side to avoid another and struck the two ninja's in the ribs and sent them flying backwards. "Hey, that wasn't so hard." Battler was then kicked in the stomach by two of them and launched up into the air and the  two behind him jumped up and blasted him in the back and he was kicked in the legs from below and then knocked to the ground where he was kicked into the air again and blasted by three of them into a tree behind him. "BATTLER!" Hellen screamed as she focused on dodging attacks from the ones attacking her.
The snake students turned to go attack the others when Battler jumped back up and punched one of them in the back of the head. Battler smiled. He licked the blood from his mouth. "Come on boys, is that all you've got for me?"  He picked up the snake he knocked down and began swinging him around by his legs.

Battler threw the fighter away after using him to hit another snake fighter. The others decided to stay back and spam ranged Ki blasts on him. Battler charged right into them, the Ki blasts exploding against his body as he charged onward. One of the fighters used this chance to leap forward and dodged a punch from Battler and struck the pressure points on his arm. "What the hell?!" Battler exclaimed as his arm went limp. "Sorry about that, it just took us awhile to get used to your surprising strength. But it's all over now street trash. I just struck the pressure points on your arm. You won't be using that anymore." The student sneered. "Wh-what?" Battler whirled around and swung a backhand at the fighter. "It's over now." He said and dodged Battler again and rapidly struck the pressure points on his back. Battler collapsed and fell down to the ground. "What....I-I can't move...a muscle..."
"That's the beauty of pressure points street trash. You can struggle all you want but you'll never be able to move now." The fighter raised up a foot and stomped down on the back of Battler's head. "I shut down the chi inside your body. Hey! What are you waiting for guys? Let's put this gutter trash in his place!" The rest of the fighters jumped in and began stomping on and kicking Battler repeatedly.

Hellen twirled and sprayed the fighters around her to blind them and flipped over another thug and kicked him in the back of his head and landed on her feet and kicked another before turning her head and slashing at the fingers of another before back flipping away and then dashing at another and elbowing him. "Wait...Battler!" She threw a fighter away from her but the others blocked her "Damn....dammit...LEE! You need to."

"DON'T SAY IT!"

"Wha?"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Battler began pushing himself up to his feet.
"No f-ing way! He should be paralyzed!"

"Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Battler D Wolfwood! The greatest street fighter in the city! AND...all of you should hear this next part...I am the one who is going to surpass Lee! What kind of man would I be if I had to cry out for his help?" His hand shook for a few seconds before it closed and he flexed his arm. "There's no way! You can't just shrug off pressure strikes like that! What is this kid?"
"Just a street punk. And you idiots have really got my adrenaline pumping! Time for me to Amp It Up!" His hair stood straight up as Battler powered up. "D-don't be scared men! He's just doing this to act tough! He's taken wayyyyyyyAAAAAAUUUUUGHHH!" Battler rushed the snake and punched him across the lake, sending him skipping across it like a stone. "Come on you little snakes. Try all that again!"

"Woah......Battler, I've never seen you like this..." Hellen stared. A snake student jumped at her but she turned around and elbowed the fighter in the eye and kicked him in the balls.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
"You just keep popping up don't you?" Battler laughed. The snake students attacked Battler. Without a whole lot to throw, Battler decided to just beat them down. "Come on you b-ches!" He ducked under a strike from one snake and leaned to the side to avoid another and struck the two ninja's in the ribs and sent them flying backwards. "Hey, that wasn't so hard." Battler was then kicked in the stomach by two of them and launched up into the air and the  two behind him jumped up and blasted him in the back and he was kicked in the legs from below and then knocked to the ground where he was kicked into the air again and blasted by three of them into a tree behind him. "BATTLER!" Hellen screamed as she focused on dodging attacks from the ones attacking her.
The snake students turned to go attack the others when Battler jumped back up and punched one of them in the back of the head. Battler smiled. He licked the blood from his mouth. "Come on boys, is that all you've got for me?"  He picked up the snake he knocked down and began swinging him around by his legs.
Battler threw the fighter away after using him to hit another snake fighter. The others decided to stay back and spam ranged Ki blasts on him. Battler charged right into them, the Ki blasts exploding against his body as he charged onward. One of the fighters used this chance to leap forward and dodged a punch from Battler and struck the pressure points on his arm. "What the hell?!" Battler exclaimed as his arm went limp. "Sorry about that, it just took us awhile to get used to your surprising strength. But it's all over now street trash. I just struck the pressure points on your arm. You won't be using that anymore." The student sneered. "Wh-what?" Battler whirled around and swung a backhand at the fighter. "It's over now." He said and dodged Battler again and rapidly struck the pressure points on his back. Battler collapsed and fell down to the ground. "What....I-I can't move...a muscle..."
"That's the beauty of pressure points street trash. You can struggle all you want but you'll never be able to move now." The fighter raised up a foot and stomped down on the back of Battler's head. "I shut down the chi inside your body. Hey! What are you waiting for guys? Let's put this gutter trash in his place!" The rest of the fighters jumped in and began stomping on and kicking Battler repeatedly.

Hellen twirled and sprayed the fighters around her to blind them and flipped over another thug and kicked him in the back of his head and landed on her feet and kicked another before turning her head and slashing at the fingers of another before back flipping away and then dashing at another and elbowing him. "Wait...Battler!" She threw a fighter away from her but the others blocked her "Damn....dammit...LEE! You need to."

"DON'T SAY IT!"

"Wha?"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Battler began pushing himself up to his feet.

"Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Battler D Wolfwood! The greatest street fighter in the city! AND...all of you should hear this next part...I am the one who is going to surpass Lee! What kind of man would I be if I had to cry out for his help?" His hand shook for a few seconds before it closed and he flexed his arm. "There's no way! You can't just shrug off pressure strikes like that! What is this kid?"
"Just a street punk. And you idiots have really got my adrenaline pumping! Time for me to Amp It Up!" His hair stood straight up as Battler powered up. "D-don't be scared men! He's just doing this to act tough! He's taken wayyyyyyyAAAAAAUUUUUGHHH!" Battler rushed the snake and punched him across the lake, sending him skipping across it like a stone. "Come on you little snakes. Try all that again!"

"Woah......Battler, I've never seen you like this..." Hellen stared. A snake student jumped at her but she turned around and elbowed the fighter in the eye and kicked him in the balls.

Mathias applauded" Very good. But fighting weaker opponents like that is one thing. Fighting a much stronger opponent puts you at a whole different level"

more_horiz
Caught Ip and Mathias's team up?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"You defeated them. And since the crisis has been taken care of lets head back to the tournament" Mathias said

Lee then responded to the others" You guys go up ahead. There is something I have to take care of here, I'll catch up"
Frog gave Lee a quizzical look. "What ya gotta do here?" He'd ask the young man

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Caught Ip and Mathias's team up?
yea, and battler with his battle mania

Easy to say Frog likes all of this. Lots of awesome new fighters to observe

These guys are wiiiiild

more_horiz
OOC: Thanks.

IC:

:Yes, the puffy critter was chomping away at his kills, eyes developed to be more predator like, and a fin on his head, and cue to 5-0 now. As he flexes and poses.:

"Ohh yeah! I wonder what I should do next.

:Looks around, itches head, then a cloud forms dark around him.:

Jubei: ?? :Looks behind him, mouth open with horror.:

:It was a twister, which sucks him up.:

"Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" :Caught in vortex and flying around.:

:Minutes latter.:

:Jubei was spat out by the tornado , flies so hard to the ground, makes a trench with his face and hits a rock, which goes to pieces. Jubei gets up, not a mark or bump on him, just shaking off the mud.:

"What was that!?!?!" :He thought to himself. Now seeing a small town over the horizon, jumps into the air and flies. Super Man style.:

Elsewhere:

:The Saint Blade youth group was in class, the three vets use fake ideas, Daichi, was bored by class.:

:Still managing to beat tests though.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Not here. Just go on, I'll join you guys later" Lee said then Mathias shrugged" Whatever" then took his leave

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Not here. Just go on, I'll join you guys later" Lee said then Mathias shrugged" Whatever" then took his leave
"well, I ain't got anywhere to be, so what's the deal Lee?" Frog would ask him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DON'T SAY IT!"

"Wha?"

Mathias applauded" Very good. But fighting weaker opponents like that is one thing. Fighting a much stronger opponent puts you at a whole different level"

"Oh I know. And when the tournament's over, I can start looking for them. Buuut, first thing's first. It's time for a beatdown." He blitzed the remaining thugs, hitting them with his adrenaline fueled punches and launching them like rag dolls through the air.

A fighter grabbed Hellen from behind by her wrists. She responded by kicking back and stabbing him in the leg with her foot knife and then headbutted him and then turned around and punched him out with three quick hits. They attempted to shoot Ki blasts at her but she threw the spray cans at them, causing the Ki blasts to blow them up before they could finishing firing. She reached into her pocket, pulled out a cigar, rushed forward, lit the cigar on fire and began quickly spinning with it, creating a whirlwind of fire around her, setting the thugs on fire. She turned around and walked away, throwing the cigar back behind her at the thugs and it exploded. Hellen took a few deep breaths. "I have got to name that one....so, how is everybody else doing?"

Battler laughed as he powered down. "Feeling great."

more_horiz
Battler turned to the others. "Alright, that was fun. Great work team...by the way Mathias, where did you learn all of that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Battler turned to the others. "Alright, that was fun. Great work team...by the way Mathias, where did you learn all of that?"
"The rest of you may be so quick as to give away the secrets of your training, not me" Mathias responded

"Going out on a limb and say he's not a open yourself up kind of guy" Ip said to the others

Elsewhere

Lee searches the forest and he hears someone shouting" Heads up"

Instantly Lee caught an apple that is thrown at him

"You should try it Lee, this is the best tasting apple I've had in awhile" Sitting on a treebranch K.A took a bite of an apple"You need the nourishment after what you've been through"

"You saw" Lee said then he was about to peel it but K.A stopped him"As is. Taste better that way" he then nods"Yes. You've made yourself some nifty new allies from that little quest, and a new rival."

"I guess you can call Frog and I allies. Not sure where Mathias lies" Lee said while eating an apple

"Yes, he's quite a wildcard. Like a wanderer facing two different paths, not sure which path would it lead him." K.A then laughed

"Whats so funny?" Lee asked

"The pretty boy comment was a riot"K.A commented then Lee snorted" Haha, very funny. Since you've seen the whole thing you could have had our backs back there"

"I knew you can take them on. Also it does an old fighter's heart good to see the next generation step up to the plate." K.A said

"Fortunately those guys were pushovers." Lee said"I sensed you during the tournament but didn't see you in the fighters lounge"

"I was watching the fight while making nice chat with a lady friend" K.A said

"Sly dog" Lee grinned

K.A cleared his throat"Not going to hold you up any longer. Besides you still have Honey's fight to watch"

"Yeah thats right!!" Lee looked at him"What do you think sensei? Think it will come down between us two?" Lee asked then K.A shrugged" This tournament has been unpredictable so far."

"You're just saying that to mess with me right?" Lee asked then K,A just ate the apple" Could be"

Lee shrugged" Catch you later sensei"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Thats right folks!!! Planet Sunshine is back!!!

OT: Sweeeet!

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Aki was smiling as she walked to the stage with Honey. They bumped fists.
Honey smiled then bumped fist with Akimoto

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

Lee looked at Ip" How do you know"

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"

"And now....let the match begin!"

"Do your thing Sis!" Fuji cheered.

"Sweet, chick fight." Battler grinned.
Hellin punched him in the arm lightly.

Aki kicked at the side of her leg.
Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face

Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.
It rocked Akimoto but she kept her feet planted and she then swatted the punch away then punched Honey in the ribs then what followed next is a series of punches between the two of them that started at regular speed then increased till it became faster than the human eye can detect

more_horiz
Frog walked off, hearing K.A. talk with his master. Their banter kind of reminded him of the sharp and pointed dialogue he had with The Zookeeper/Grandmaster. He then squatted down, and leapt into the air, disappearing into the horizon before arriving at the edge of the stadium, crouched at the top while watching this current fight. He looked around for a server and saw a man giving out drinks. Frog's tongue darted out and yanked a few, winking at the man.

"Man, humans are a lot better nowadays" he'd whisper. "Sweet thang on the left is the gal I saw with Lee, sweetcheeks is the one on the right and reminds me of someone a bit too well" he'd mutter.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Frog walked off, hearing K.A. talk with his master. Their banter kind of reminded him of the sharp and pointed dialogue he had with The Zookeeper/Grandmaster. He then squatted down, and leapt into the air, disappearing into the horizon before arriving at the edge of the stadium, crouched at the top while watching this current fight. He looked around for a server and saw a man giving out drinks. Frog's tongue darted out and yanked a few, winking at the man.

"Man, humans are a lot better nowadays" he'd whisper. "Sweet thang on the left is the gal I saw with Lee, sweetcheeks is the one on the right and reminds me of someone a bit too well" he'd mutter.
"Hey now" Ip interrupted" Don't refer to Honey as sweetcheeks"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Frog raised an eyebrow. "I mean it as a term of endearment, a nickname almost" Frog would say, putting his hands up and looking playful. "I mean her name is Honey and she seems like a very sweet girl, I mean with how she stood by her man Lee and all. I had a girl like that, KINDA but that's neither here nor there so what's wrong with me giving her such a nickname?" he'd ask Ip, perched over his chair, squatting in frog position

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Frog raised an eyebrow. "I mean it as a term of endearment, a nickname almost" Frog would say, putting his hands up and looking playful. "I mean her name is Honey and she seems like a very sweet girl, I mean with how she stood by her man Lee and all. I had a girl like that, KINDA but that's neither here nor there so what's wrong with me giving her such a nickname?" he'd ask Ip, perched over his chair, squatting in frog position
"Oh right" Ip said" Apologies for the misunderstanding"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh right" Ip said" Apologies for the misunderstanding"
Frog patted Ip on the back, smiling at him. "S'ok kid, different time and all y'know? Gotta remember I ain't from this decade, or the past few" he'd say before looking over at the vender, yanking a thing of popcorn. "This looks delicious!" he'd exclaim, eating the whole thing before looking at Ip. "Y'want me to get you one kid?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Thats right folks!!! Planet Sunshine is back!!!

OT: Sweeeet!

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Aki was smiling as she walked to the stage with Honey. They bumped fists.
Honey smiled then bumped fist with Akimoto

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

Lee looked at Ip" How do you know"

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"
"And now....let the match begin!"

"Do your thing Sis!" Fuji cheered.

"Sweet, chick fight." Battler grinned.
Hellin punched him in the arm lightly.

Aki kicked at the side of her leg.
Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face

Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.
It rocked Akimoto but she kept her feet planted and she then swatted the punch away then punched Honey in the ribs then what followed next is a series of punches between the two of them that started at regular speed then increased till it became faster than the human eye can detect

Battler rubbed his cheek.
"Are you okay?" Hellen asked.
"Totally." He insisted.

After a clash of blurred fists, Aki blocked a punch and moved in fast and elbowed her in the mouth and struck at her with a palm strike as she moved closer. Honey grabbed her wrist though and grabbed at her but Aki grabbed her other wrist. The two grappled with each other as each of them tried to sweep the other. Honey stepped on her foot and then turned and spun to the side and threw Aki away. Aki flew head over heel but landed on her feet and threw out three quick kicks at Honey's chest and face. Honey blocked two kicks and then struck her foot at the third kick, sending Aki spinning away. Aki slid across the ring and looked back up as Honey was rushing her and Aki slid at her feet but Honey flipped over her. Aki stood back up and turned around in time to block a kick from Honey and then sweeped her. Honey pushed up off of her hand and sprung back up but Aki was running over to her already and attacked with a fury of strikes. Honey them until Aki kneed her in the chest and knocked her backwards through the air and Aki jumped after her and landed three kicks on Honey, sending her flying across the ring.

more_horiz
BTW you got a RP waiting in the Stardanger thread

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply