ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionHyper Zone EmptyHyper Zone

more_horiz
EDIT!: I got another rpg in my head.More recently popped into my mind.

Rant: Plus there they called my rpg ideas "Half-Baked." I am *not* Half baked in anything. Schools of Magic is proof of that.

This RPG is akin to Guilty Gear or Blazblue. Also some of "Zombie Powder" is inspired this set up.

Story:

No one knows or remembers when it happen. The only truth is this. Our world has been destroyed. The "New World" is now.

The New World: Twelve cities exist. Plus great wilderness. Also desert and ruins of the world before hand. There are monsters about, hunting down what they can drain. Drain the life right from the victims bodies.

Also there are *Breeds*. Artificial beings who were met to serve humans. Yet are now free. (The majority anyway.)

Lastly one out of five humans can channel "wells" of energy. Giving them super powers and such.

Well: Term used, for the Earth has a odd energy signal that homes in and *selects8 people.Giving them access to super powers.

Lastly there is the Templar. Who try to keep the world save. Yet their true intent is to rule the world. With their toys and puppet army/soldiers. Also they have *MAGIC WEAPONS!* Though one of them got stolen by one of their own.

There are 9 magic weapons.

Class/Role/Job.

1:Breed: They can be damn near anything in terms of looks and powers. But yeah Free Breeds are at war with humans. Tame Breeds fight for their human masters.

2: Templar:It is your job to secure the safety of the Human race. Pretty much have to follow the system. No matter the cost.

3: Drifter:One who usually live outside the city. Can be declared as many things. (Bounty Hunter for example or well any sort of job.)

And no. No list of actions. (Unlike School of magic.)

In the future will write down some monsters and the whole 9 "Sacred Arms." Thing of course.

Going to be making characters here like crazy too. (Naturally, lol.)

Also characters can be *strong* for the sake of game play.

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHyper Zone EmptyRe: Hyper Zone

more_horiz
I like your ideas Chou. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Thanks Guy. That means a lot. I mean Hell,this is my biggest hobby.

more_horiz
Hyper Zone: Elements and Super Magic weapons.
1:Air: Kusanagi(Japanese Grass Cutter)
2:Earth:Heaven Pillar (Son Gouk's trick staff.)
3:Fire: Laevithan: (Surtur's sword of celestial destruction.)
4:Water:Masamune (Legendary sword of Japan.)
5:Lighting: Mjlloner (Thor's Hammer!)
6:Metal: Comet Striker: (Ball and chain weapon. Made up.)
7:Light:Gungir (Odin's Spear!)
8:Dark: Drinker Gloves (Made up,have vampire effect)
9:Energy: Excalibur (Arthur's sword.) (Taken by Cruz. For his own reasons.)

There are forest,city ruins,desert,mountains and a "Gravity Valley."

Getting sleepy.So stopping tonight.Tomorrow,Human and Breed cities. And monsters! (Ideas anyway.)

more_horiz
Environmental zones.

Desert: Enough said, better by tough or have a way to access water.

Bamboo Forest: Thick giant grass trees. Near the "Heaven Pond" lake.

Gravity Valley: A valley that gravity is screwy.Floating rocks, different gravity pulls and pushes.

The Ruins: All the remains of the old world, are all over the place.

Breed Cities:

1: The Mound: Lays in the desert,like a gigantic ant hell. Under ground water reserves keeps them alive. Though life is still hard for them.

2: Eden: It lays below the gravity field of Gravity Valley, they have a gravity device that makes it possible, for defense of their home.

Human Cities:

Underground Districts 1-8: Eight of the twelve Human cities are underground.Out of fear of the stuff out on the surface.

9: Nod: A town built by drifters. It is a rich town for it lays in the calms and,and able to do business with the other cities. As they are on a mineral rich reserve.

10: Lake City: A town built on the surface of the lake.

11: Neo Babylon: Biggest city. Lots of different sectors and such.

12: Terra: The city of Templar. Their city is a fortress,with a small city guarded by it's walls. Also where the Templar keeps their (trophies).

Monsters: Will be done, just latter.

more_horiz
Note on battles: There is no pre-set moves like in Schools of Magic. Rather in this your attacks are based on the "person" in question. ( So get creative,lol.)

Below are some random Monsters:

Screaming Mimi: pack hunters that scream, really loud.

Geno-Form: Akin to androids. SOmemale pattenr others female. They use basic *bullet* attacks onwouldbe intruders.

Deminos: Floating meteor with guns.

Hydra: Serpent with lots of heads.

Harbringer: Winged Humanoids.

Wyrm: Giant worm in thick plates.

Dragoon: Flightless Dragons. Still very scary.

Liger: A *massive* sabre tooth cat with some magic.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks Guy. That means a lot. I mean Hell,this is my biggest hobby.

Same here, well one of them. Laughing

Anyway, RPG is looking good so far.
I'll see if I can whip up some chars tomorrow.

more_horiz
Definitively a breed there, congrats.

more_horiz
1:Breed: They can be damn near anything in terms of looks and powers. But yeah Free Breeds are at war with humans. Tame Breeds fight for their human masters.

Hyper Zone 2qlv0ow
Free Breed: Skelleinarahni

more_horiz
Very nice. As of right now I will work out my first character in this rpg. (Also note I am adding another one in the PRG Story board section.)

Cruz: A former Templar who was not happy with the rules. So he stole Excalibur and claims it as his sword. It should be noted his name is linked to being a "savior." That there is a legend about. Someone who will restore the world. (As Cruz is literally Christ name wise.)

It should be noted as to the irony, for he wields Excalibur, something most people cannot do. (Auto defenses, only a selected few are worthy enough to wield.)

Powers:
1: Jump: He can jump *really* good.
2:Photon Burst: ignites all the ambient energy into a *powerful* explosion.
3: Blazing Bullet: A fire ball.
4:Healing pulse: Heal self or others.
5:Burst of speed: Move faster and melee faster.
6: Repulse: Defense technique. bounces projectiles back to the caster.
7: Bomb: Grab a hold of material, super heat and toss.
8: Energy Lance: Melee or tossed, tossed version acts as a missile to lock onto target.
9: Devour: If block a projectile/ray attack, gains health back.
10: Psycho Burst: Cruz needs both hands for this. A burst from raw emotion. In melee range. Result is devastating though to the target.
11:Kaiser Fist: Rapid punches. ATATATATTATATTATATAT
12: Earth Dragon's Ascension: A big burst of rock/stone/lava burst from the ground. Extremely devastating. Poor range though.

Sword arts:
1: Mighty Swing: Swing so hard energy blade grows, can destroy waves of enemies or buildings with ease.
2: Pierce the Heavens: The energy blade elongates at rapid speeds, to stab like a lance, move like a bullet.
3: Shield Blade: Able to use the energy as a force wall.
4: God Cleaver: Focus on slicing through defense/alloys etc with ease.

more_horiz
Character Place holder for future characters.

- Number 1:

Name: Muashi
Race: Tame Breed
Fighting Style: Five Ring Twin Sword style.
Looks: A typical young man look, who happens to have horns sticking out of his head. The mark he is a Breed, but looks human everywhere else and accepts humans. Hence he is tamed.

Story: A Breed grew up in Sector nine of Neo Babylon. A slave pretty much, until a man taught him to fight and he learned how. Since then has defeated crooks and hunted monsters for his job. The more popular the target, the more money. He is 17 years old. Breeds age the same as Humans.

Fighting moves:

1: Whirling Doom: Spins around with blades, becoming a chopping whirl wind.
2: Wind Blade:Swing so hard, breaks sound barrier and a thick wind to cut from afar.
3: Wall of Blades: Moves as fast as he can hand wise, cannot move, but cuts/stabs what is in the way.
4: Repel: He can bounce back energy bullet/cannons back at user. Also can use it to deflect tidal waves. Rocks and avalanches.
5: Combust Blade: Swing so hard his sword becomes like fire. Painful melee attack.
6: Meteor Rain: He kicks the ground, making a large lump of rock, he kicks it again and tags along the piece of rock, he controls it via aim, kicking it so hard it splits up. For crowd damage.
7: Double Attack: Simple enough, attempt to hit twice pre move. Normal damage.
8: Ice Bolt: Makes the air heavy and forms into ice. A arrow of ice to freeze target, if hits.
9: Roar: His battle cry counts as a attack. Has used it to topple walls/buildings before. pushes stuff away.
10: Comet Stance: Engulf in energy, flight and bubble to plow through things.
11: After Image: Move so fast, leaves a"double" in place.
12:Dimensional Slash: Slice so hard it cuts parts of reality. Really taxing, power and health wise.

more_horiz
-Out in the waste land,Cruz the traitor templar, now drifter roams the land. Seeking his mission. The one guiding him in a dream.:

:During this time, several Templar show up,had to be like twenty five of the mused the cover of the wastes.In a attempt to surrond him. Energy bladesfrom the hands and some charge upfor battle.:

Cruz: You fools are nothing to me! :The melee fighters rushed in,Cruz plants his feet to the ground and a massive blue dome surronds him and grows.:

:It blows up the near by derelict buildings, abandoned cars on the road,with said bridge, and the twenty rushers? They were dead, pretty much instant due to the power of the flash.:

"Monster!"

Cruz: No, savior.Not only of name,but Excalibur choice me. The first human in two hundred years.So clearly, I am doing some right. I mean after all,I keep quiet that the Templar made breeds, even some bad ones.As away to keep the lesser people a reason to stay underground.

"Now then you weaklings, leave or die. Your choice." :With that, they ran.:

"Smart." :Grabs the hilt of his blade,and a guiding light goes off,heading north west.:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Hyper Zone 2qlv0ow
Free Breed: Skelleinarahni

If there is a trope for Creepy Sexy she'd qualify

more_horiz
:Cue a massive amount of ruins, sky scrapers, covered in dust. An the sky was red, Hyper Zone is in general not a pleasant place to be. Cue a flash of light, as a robed figure appears.:

"Well, it is time. To correct my mistakes."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply