ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 10 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
meanwhile at the Lab

Wolfman: Okay let's see what we got here physiologically the thing is definitely a canine. but it's agility and relfexes seem far more advanced then normal, and it's jaw muscle seem to a lot denser than normal. judge by these graphs this canine bites harder than a freaking crocodile it a pressure of a max of 20 tons tops! the graphs also show that it's not only a canine it's also a Lusus!

which is very strange as i thought that only people got infect with Cocktail S long ago not animals, but i guess they must have been some stray dog that also got caught in that explosion and this must be one of it's descendants!

the dog finds a chill pepper laying on the ground and eats it then suddenly without warning it fires a large fireball from it's mouth which hits a wall as Wolfman says in stern tone.

Wolfman: okay apparently what ever it eats it get's a super power form. so in conclusion the dog gets a different type of power base on what it eats.

more_horiz
"Yeah he's planning on doing upgrades and apparently the dog gets powers from whatever it eats. Mcaglister can take care ofthe upgrades, I'll be back from Radishavu Intifada in 20 minutes, clerance sweeps" Stills would say, walking off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah he's planning on doing upgrades and apparently the dog gets powers from whatever it eats. Mcaglister can take care ofthe upgrades, I'll be back from Radishavu Intifada in 20 minutes, clerance sweeps" Stills would say, walking off

meanwhile where Tony is at

Mcgalister: Tony stop do you even know what your doing?

Tony: relax I got some one to help me out with this hey Bertha how's it going over there.

Bertha: just fine, through I feel like I'm the only one doing any work here and your just slacking off.

Tony: but I'm helping I'm doing the paint job.

once Bertha is finish fixing the DNME Armor she looks at Tony and Mcgalister saying in stern tone.

Bertha: there it's done and here's my bill, so who's paying?

Tony: well since this is Stlll's armor I guess he will be paying.

Bertha: then I will give him the bill.

Mcgalister: so how much is the bill?

Bertha: 50 million dollars!

Mcgalister: are you serious?!?

Bertha: dead serious!

Mcgalister: okay then I guess I get to work on those upgrades then.

Mcgalister gets to work on the upgrades.

more_horiz
later Mcgalister finishes install the upgrades and places the Micro Steam Engine V3 other wise know as the Quantum Micro Steam Engine. he then turns it on to test the Quantum Micro steam engine and after doing the test he turns it off saying in firm tone as he writes down notes.

Agent Mcgalister: engine runs smoothly no hiccups found so far.

Tony gets to work on the paint job again and finishes as Mcgalister says in firm tone.

Agent Mcgalister: hey Tony I don't mean to ask the paint job is nice and all but was it really necessary to paint portrait of Kashaihia on the armor?

Agent Tony : I couldn't help it Kashaihia is just so lovely as is Jonna, too bad Jonna isn't available but Kashaihia is. and how could i not paint a portrait of my lovely Kashaihia that would be a crime. now if only she would stop rejected me.

Agent Mcgalister: well good luck with that Tony for the millionth time ( exaggerating)

more_horiz
in the LION Agent psychiatric ward Agent Gravitous has a stern look on her face as she says in serious tone.

Agent Gravitous: okay let's get this over with I have things to do, important things such sharping my sword skills!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later Mcgalister finishes install the upgrades and places the  Micro Steam Engine V3 other wise know as the  Quantum Micro Steam Engine. he then turns it on to test the Quantum Micro  steam engine and after doing the test he turns it off   saying in firm tone as he writes down notes.

Agent Mcgalister:  engine runs smoothly no hiccups  found so far.

Tony gets to work on the paint job again and finishes as Mcgalister says in firm tone.

Agent Mcgalister: hey Tony I don't mean to ask the paint job is nice and all but was it really necessary to paint  portrait of  Kashaihia on the armor?

Agent Tony : I couldn't  help it Kashaihia is just so lovely as is Jonna, too bad Jonna isn't available  but Kashaihia is.  and how could i not paint a portrait of my lovely Kashaihia that would be a crime. now if only she would stop rejected me.

Agent  Mcgalister: well good luck with that Tony for the  millionth time ( exaggerating)

Stills pays the bill easily, then leaves a small tip as the psychiatric ward Kasahia has the person talking with her shake their head

"A fractured mind leads to a weakened blade. You're not operating at full power like this"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later Mcgalister finishes install the upgrades and places the  Micro Steam Engine V3 other wise know as the  Quantum Micro Steam Engine. he then turns it on to test the Quantum Micro  steam engine and after doing the test he turns it off   saying in firm tone as he writes down notes.

Agent Mcgalister:  engine runs smoothly no hiccups  found so far.

Agent Mcgalister: hey Tony I don't mean to ask the paint job is nice and all but was it really necessary to paint  portrait of  Kashaihia on the armor?

Agent Tony : I couldn't  help it Kashaihia is just so lovely as is Jonna, too bad Jonna isn't available  but Kashaihia is.  and how could i not paint a portrait of my lovely Kashaihia that would be a crime. now if only she would stop rejected me.

Agent  Mcgalister: well good luck with that Tony for the  millionth time ( exaggerating)

Stills pays the bill easily, then leaves a small tip as the psychiatric ward Kasahia has the person talking with her shake their head

"A fractured mind leads to a weakened blade. You're not operating at full power like this"

at the lab Tony looks at Mcgalister saying in firm tone.

Agent Tony: hey Mcgalister you know you could have pay that bill easily right?

Mcgalister: yeah but than I have to face the Jonna's wrath, but it's a good thing Stills pay the bill so i don't have to face my wife's wrath for spending that much money.

OT: we learn that Mcgalister could have pay the bill but  spending that kind of money would warrant him a beat down from his super strong Amazon wife Jonna.  

at the the psychiatric ward

Agent Gravitous: fine let's get start!

more_horiz
"Why are you being so aggressive with me? Have I done something to wrong you Agent?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Why are you being so aggressive with me? Have I done something to wrong you Agent?
Agent Gravitous: you haven't  I just want to get this done so I can get back to my work I take what I do very seriously.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
agent Gravitous: you haven't  I just want to get this done so I can get back to my work I take what I do very seriously.

"I understand that but your overly aggressive nature, and carrying your swords around even in an environment as safe as this is cause for worry. Do you know why you're here agent?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
agent Gravitous: you haven't  I just want to get this done so I can get back to my work I take what I do very seriously.

"I understand that but your overly aggressive nature, and carrying your swords around even in an environment as safe as this is cause for worry. Do you know why you're here agent?"

Agent Gravitous: because of my relationship with my parents!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"And what kind of relationship was that?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Gravitous: it was good at first but then the expolson at Horizon labs  happen and me and my brother were infected with Cocktail S.  after that the higher ups at Horizon Labs wanted to do  tests on me and my brother , and my parents did nothing to stop it they just caved in all because they we're afraid they would lose their jobs.  the let me and my brother down when we need them they show weakness, instead of standing up to the higher ups they  coward in corner!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Gravitous: it was good at first but then the expolson at Horizon labs  happen and me and my brother were infected with Cocktail S.  after that the higher ups at Horizon Labs wanted to do  tests on me and my brother , and my parents did nothing to stop it they just caved in all because they we're afraid they would lose their jobs.  the let me and my brother down when we need them they show weakness, instead of standing up to the higher ups they  coward in corner!
The psychiatrist, miss bliss and Agent Gravitous talked for the next hour, uncovering an assortment of issues to talka bout next time, lessening the weight agent Gravitous felt emotionally

more_horiz

Doctor White was heading into the medical bay of the LION HeliCarrier to chat with the exploding kid.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Doctor White was heading into the medical bay of the LION HeliCarrier to chat with the exploding kid.
He'd see the young man was in skintight restraints and in some kind of tank.

"Hello, are you here for the tests too? They say I can only use so much oxygen without blowing up" the boy would say, his voice sounding hoarse

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello, are you here for the tests too? They say I can only use so much oxygen without blowing up" the boy would say, his voice sounding hoarse

"I actually wanted to talk to you, if that's alright. My name is Doctor Joseph White. What's yours?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The psychiatrist, miss bliss and Agent Gravitous talked for the next hour, uncovering an assortment of issues to talka bout next time, lessening the weight agent Gravitous felt emotionally

Agent Gravitous : thanks for the talk Miss Bliss, see you next time. ( contacting her younger brother Bruists) hey Bruists what are you doing right now have you taking up my offer to come work for LION?

Bruists ( cell): sis told you i'm done with the whole secret operative after that fiasco the CIA pull by cloning me with out my permission I'm not so keen on join other secret organization or agency. right now i'm mentoring my clone Danielle. I been watching over her ever since we first encounter each other when she was just teenager , she has become like a daughter to me, and my actually daughters Alexandra and Sandara consider her to be like a sister to them.

Agent Gravitous: you will should take my up on my offer Bruists and come work for LION you and Danielle!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I actually wanted to talk to you, if that's alright. My name is Doctor Joseph White. What's yours?"
the young man frowned, deep in thought as he tried to remember.

"Franz, my name is Franz, that's all I remember my name to be, sorry." He'd reply, a twinge of sadness in his voice

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

the young man frowned, deep  in thought as he tried to remember.

"Franz, my name is Franz, that's all I remember my name to be, sorry." He'd reply, a twinge of sadness in his voice

"That's a good start Franz. It is nice to meet you. Can you tell me anything about before your abduction?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"That's a good start Franz. It is nice to meet you. Can you tell me anything about before your abduction?"
A strained look appeared on Franz's face. "Door, crater, men in green suits, foam, flash of light, that's about it. My memory stops right there, I try to go any further and it hurts" he'd tell Dr. White

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

A strained look appeared on Franz's face. "Door, crater, men in green suits, foam, flash of light, that's about it. My memory stops right there, I try to go any further and it hurts" he'd tell Dr. White

Doctor White wrote all of this down. "Thank you. There's no need to force yourself Franz. And let me assure you Franz, I will be working day and night on a way to help you. Until then, I think it would be best if we got to know each other. Feel free to ask me anything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Doctor White wrote all of this down. "Thank you. There's no need to force yourself Franz. And let me assure you Franz, I will be working day and night on a way to help you. Until then, I think it would be best if we got to know each other. Feel free to ask me anything."
"What made you wanna work for LION? How'd you join up with them? You're not freaked out by the fact that if I wasn't covered in these fluids I'd blow up this whole wing?"

more_horiz
Bruists ( cell phone) okay I thought about it and deiced to take you up on that offer sis, I will check out this LION. I will be right over with Danielle!

Agent Gravitous hangs up her cell phone and looks at Miss Bliss with a sign of relief on her face saying in firm tone.

Agent Gravitous: Miss Bliss my younger brother Bruists has deiced to take me up on my offer and come here. he's bring his apprentice Danielle with him, I have to tell Stills the good news.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What made you wanna work for LION? How'd you join up with them? You're not freaked out by the fact that if I wasn't covered in these fluids I'd blow up this whole wing?"

"I was actually recruited for it by Sophia, one of the executive members of LION. My research in advanced science caught her eye so she met up with me and gave me a job here. Not only is a great work environment, but my research has made amazing leaps forward and I get to help others just like you. And no, I'm not bothered at all. I have actually been in the field once or twice myself, believe it or not."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply