ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

My RPG Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMy RPG Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: My RPG Ideas

more_horiz
You think I'm a hero. I'm not a hero and if you're smart that scares you. Cause I offer no second chances

President James Denver
Former Villain Name: General Vice
Appearance:
My RPG Ideas - Page 2 936ful10
Bio: James was considered a decorative War Hero who had led a multinational group of elite super powered beings who practically won the Planetary War of 2034 for earth against the Novari Empire. Years later James had went from a soldier that’s a decorative war hero to a inspirational superhero. He continued to help protect the world from dangerous threats either it’s from other planetary outside threats or threats in his own world. At some point James had started to see that the side he was fighting for was the wrong one. So he defected and, as some of the heroes say, went rogue but to James it wasn’t him that went rogue but the heroes he was fighting with for not changing the world for the better. In the aftermath of The Great Purge he succeeded in that, crime rate has been down while the economy has been improving greatly. Even managed to be elected president. Despite the down period he always remain in contact with his allies in the event a new threat should rise up.

Powers:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperSoldier

Made an update

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
You think I'm a hero. I'm not a hero and if you're smart that scares you. Cause I offer no second chances

President James Denver
Appearance:
Bio: James was considered a decorative War Hero who had led a multinational group of elite super powered beings who practically won the Planetary War of 2034 for earth against the Novari Empire. Years later James had went from a soldier that’s a decorative war hero to a inspirational superhero. He continued to help protect the world from dangerous threats either it’s from other planetary outside threats or threats in his own world. At some point James had started to see that the side he was fighting for was the wrong one. So he defected and, as some of the heroes say, went rogue but to James it wasn’t him that went rogue but the heroes he was fighting with for not changing the world for the better. In the aftermath of The Great Purge he succeeded in that, crime rate has been down while the economy has been improving greatly. Even managed to be elected president. Despite the down period he always remain in contact with his allies in the event a new threat should rise up.

Powers:

Made an update

Awesome. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

President James Denver
Appearance:

Powers:

Made an update

Awesome. Smile

What do you like about it?

more_horiz
He's got a nice suit and it's really neat to see a villain that not only succeeded in changing the world but also took it over and he's a former hero no less.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
He's got a nice suit and it's really neat to see a villain that not only succeeded in changing the world but also took it over and he's a former hero no less.

He even has a kickass hammer Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply