ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 2 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Matthew was in the hanger, just relaxing. (One of these days.....I'll go on a mission with them. Until then, I just have to keep practicing.)

Meanwhile,

Jay Chadan was tossing a softball up and down. "Okay...are you sure you want to do this?" He asked Tyler.

The living room area

"Go, go"Veronica Hutchenson sitting on the couch with her legs folded on the couch in a indian position watches the NBN(National Broadcasting Network) video broadcasting of Elizabeth and Cody Chase saving a large cruise ship from a massive Kaiju style sea monster. Valor lead the assist by using her armblades to cut the monsters tentacles off like a knife cutting butter

Having finished his warm up stretches Tyler gave a thumbs up" It's just like what we talked about so no worries"

Flannery watches them she tries to focus on her research on the evolution beyond mutants but her mind was on other things(Please come back safe)

Jay smiled, tossed the ball up and down. "Head's up!" He said and flung it at him.

"This is Sarah Levesque of channel six, from what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation to the passengers of the Carvanan Cruise Liner ended up turning into what one usually would see on one of those giant monster films. A sea monster had risen up and attacked the cruise ship but fortunatly a trio of heroes arrived to save the passengers" The camera from the chopper did a zoom in on the fight"We should warn that what are you about to see could be too graphic for younger viewers"

Elizabeth uses her energy blast, it burned the sea monster and it focused it's attention on her. Cody in the meantime grabbed one of the monsters tentacles and makes his way to the others. Valor(Emily Granger), like a bullet. Fly through the head of the monster and burst out through the back. Covered in monster brains and goo, soaking wet, covered in chunks and eruption of chunks behind her.

"Awesome!"Veronica said watching on

http://www.tapeta-kobieta-die-or-read-anita.na-pulpit.com/zdjecia/kobieta-die-or-read-anita.jpeg

Tyler waited till the ball is closed to him then he stopped the ball instantly, smiling triumphantly till the ball boped him gently on the fourhead and dropped on the ground"Flannery!" Tyler turned at her

Flannery giggled "Sorry"

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 2 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Matthew was in the hanger, just relaxing. (One of these days.....I'll go on a mission with them. Until then, I just have to keep practicing.)

Meanwhile,

Jay Chadan was tossing a softball up and down. "Okay...are you sure you want to do this?" He asked Tyler.

The living room area

"Go, go"Veronica Hutchenson sitting on the couch with her legs folded on the couch in a indian position watches the NBN(National Broadcasting Network) video broadcasting of Elizabeth and Cody Chase saving a large cruise ship from a massive Kaiju style sea monster. Valor lead the assist by using her armblades to cut the monsters tentacles off like a knife cutting butter

Having finished his warm up stretches Tyler gave a thumbs up" It's just like what we talked about so no worries"

Flannery watches them she tries to focus on her research on the evolution beyond mutants but her mind was on other things(Please come back safe)

Jay smiled, tossed the ball up and down. "Head's up!" He said and flung it at him.

"This is Sarah Levesque of channel six, from what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation to the passengers of the Carvanan Cruise Liner ended up turning into what one usually would see on one of those giant monster films. A sea monster had risen up and attacked the cruise ship but fortunatly a trio of heroes arrived to save the passengers" The camera from the chopper did a zoom in on the fight"We should warn that what are you about to see could be too graphic for younger viewers"

Elizabeth uses her energy blast, it burned the sea monster and it focused it's attention on her. Cody in the meantime grabbed one of the monsters tentacles and makes his way to the others. Valor(Emily Granger), like a bullet. Fly through the head of the monster and burst out through the back. Covered in monster brains and goo, soaking wet, covered in chunks and eruption of chunks behind her.

http://www.tapeta-kobieta-die-or-read-anita.na-pulpit.com/zdjecia/kobieta-die-or-read-anita.jpeg

Tyler waited till the ball is closed to him then he stopped the ball instantly, smiling triumphantly till the ball boped him gently on the fourhead and dropped on the ground"Flannery!" Tyler turned at her

Flannery giggled "Sorry"

Matthew walked in. "Hey, what'd I miss?" He asked Veronica.

"Nice." Jay said. "Good stop on that man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Meanwhile,

The living room area

Flannery giggled "Sorry"

Valor, Cody, and Elizabeth just iced a sea monster, now they are helping the people on the ship

The camera zooms in on Cody grabbing two people out of the water, pulling them up on his shoulders, he says something to them but the camera couldn't make out what it is

Sarah signals Tim for a mike

"It's ok. I got you...you're safe. Lets get you back on the boat."

Past him Elizabeth flying toward the boat holding a life raft with a few people in it over her head, on her back to support the flimsy boat. Valor notices the boat sinking fast due to the damage it suffered from the attack. Valor searches the area then her scanners picked up a island three miles north from where they are then informs Cody and Elizabeth who looked at eachother then nods as they are preparing to carry the ship

Later Valor, Cody, and Elizabeth stands in the foreground on the beach of the small island, literally less than a mile across. Nobody lives there, the boat is almost bigger than the island. Cody and Elizabeth hunched over hands on their knees. They are exhausted, sweating, really tired. Behind them is the ship in the water next to the ocean but it's high on the water, clearly sitting on land. But it's safe on the island. Valor walks up to them"Excellent job " she patted them on the shoulder"A rescue crew should arrive shortly" She notices a news chopper coming down and whispered"Look alive guys"

Cody and Elizabeth straightened up"Never again" Elizabeth said wiping the sweat from her brow
"Never what again" Cody asked

"Never eating seafood again"Elizabeth said then looks at the crew preparing the camera then recognized the news lady" There is one person I know that would be crazy enough to do a news coverage in the middle of what just occurred back there"

"You do realize you could have gotten killed back there" Valor said

"Yeah who do you think you are Lois Lane?" Elizabeth asked

"Price to pay in my line of work"Sarah said then scoffs at Elizabeth's comment" Not the way she dresses" then signals for the camera

"Thanks man. Soon I might do that to a larger target" Tyler said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Meanwhile,

The living room area

Flannery giggled "Sorry"

Valor, Cody, and Elizabeth just iced a sea monster, now they are helping the people on the ship

The camera zooms in on Cody grabbing two people out of the water, pulling them up on his shoulders, he says something to them but the camera couldn't make out what it is

Past him Elizabeth flying toward the boat holding a life raft with a few people in it over her head, on her back to support the flimsy boat. Valor notices the boat sinking fast due to the damage it suffered from the attack. Valor searches the area then her scanners picked up a island three miles north from where they are then informs Cody and Elizabeth who looked at eachother then nods as they are preparing to carry the ship

Later Valor, Cody, and Elizabeth stands in the foreground on the beach of the small island, literally less than a mile across. Nobody lives there, the boat is almost bigger than the island. Cody and Elizabeth hunched over hands on their knees. They are exhausted, sweating, really tired. Behind them is the ship in the water next to the ocean but it's high on the water, clearly sitting on land. But it's safe on the island. Valor walks up to them"Excellent job " she patted them on the shoulder"A rescue crew should arrive shortly" She notices a news chopper coming down and whispered"Look alive guys"

Cody and Elizabeth straightened up"Never again" Elizabeth said wiping the sweat from her brow

"Never eating seafood again"Elizabeth said then looks at the crew preparing the camera then recognized the news lady" There is one person I know that would be crazy enough to do a news coverage in the middle of what just occurred back there"

"Price to pay in my line of work"Sarah said then scoffs at Elizabeth's comment" Not the way she dresses" then signals for the camera

"Ah, awesome." Matthew said and sat down. However, he couldn't help but worry for Rachelle and Ororo on their cruise now. He soon pushed the thought away.

"Just give me the word and I'll grab us a basketball."

more_horiz
OT: Thoughts on the sea monster fight and the cruise rescue?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Thoughts on the sea monster fight and the cruise rescue?

Pretty badass sea monster if it can tax two Chase Siblings with Valor backing them up.

more_horiz
Valor was mostly there to help out on the rescue of the passengers. So honest opinion how did one like the fight?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Valor was mostly there to help out on the rescue of the passengers. So honest opinion how did one like the fight?

I liked it. Pretty cool fight and a nice intro to them.

more_horiz
Cool. Was a little concerned due to the tone of the reaction RP that I wasn't doing a good job of it as I thought it was a so so reaction

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Meanwhile,

The living room area

Flannery giggled "Sorry"

"Ah, awesome." Matthew said and sat down. However, he couldn't help but worry for Rachelle and Ororo on their cruise now. He soon pushed the thought away.

"Just give me the word and I'll grab us a basketball."

"And that's how it's done!" Matthew cheered as the siblings finished off the sea monster.

more_horiz
Evan Daniels, Spyke, walked around the mansion.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Lockhead? Lockhead?" Evan sees Pixie flying around the mansion(OMG Kitty's gonna kill me)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111210130843/marveldatabase/images/d/d0/X-Men_V3_001_pixie.png

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Lockhead? Lockhead?" Evan sees Pixie flying around the mansion(OMG Kitty's gonna kill me)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111210130843/marveldatabase/images/d/d0/X-Men_V3_001_pixie.png

"Hey Pix!" Evan said to her. "What's up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Evan! You gotta help me, it's a matter of life and death!" Pixie exclaimed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Oh boy, what happened this time?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pixie took a deep breath"OksoIpromiseKittythatI'dlookafterLockheadtillshereturnsfromhermissioneverythingwasgoingfinetillIdecidedtogivehimabaththenonethingledtoanotherIblahblahblahblahblahescaped and is around the mansion somewhere!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Pixie took a deep breath"OksoIpromiseKittythatI'dlookafterLockheadtillshereturnsfromhermissioneverythingwasgoingfinetillIdecidedtogivehimabaththenonethingledtoanotherIblahblahblahblahblahescaped and is around the mansion somewhere!!"

Beat.
"The flying dragon is on the loose and you want to find him?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beat.

"Yes!" Pixie nods frantically

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beat.

"Well, now that we're on the same page, let's go." Evan said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beat.

Pixie nods then follows him

Elsewhere at the mansion

"Managed to contact the others?" Dani asked Xavier who nods" They say they shall arrive shortly"

"Would be nice to see them again" Dani said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beat.

Elsewhere at the mansion

"Managed to contact the others?" Dani asked Xavier who nods" They say they shall arrive shortly"

Jay ran into the room at super speed. "HeythereDani!"

A few moments later, the other students arrived. "Jeeze man, wait up for us would you?" Matthew asked. "Hey Dani, welcome back."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beat.

Elsewhere at the mansion

Jay ran into the room at super speed. "HeythereDani!"

A few moments later, the other students arrived. "Jeeze man, wait up for us would you?" Matthew asked. "Hey Dani, welcome back."

afro

more_horiz
"Hey guys" Dani waved at them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Hey guys" Dani waved at them

"When'd you get back?" Ace asked.

more_horiz
"Just when Charles gave me the call" Dani said

"One day I will be a hero just like them" Veronica said to Maes just moments after seeing Elizabeth and Cody in action

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply