ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 23 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Xavier Institute For Higher Learning

Professer Charles Xavier Jr looks at the memorial site of the founder of the school. He crouches down then placed his hand on the memorial stone" I'm trying dad." He stands up then concluded" Just not making it easy"

He turned and prepares to make his way back he sees Dani and the others making their way back to the mansion

"You've made it" Xavier said then Dani smiled then nods" We have" he sees the Morlocks then...

"Callisto?!" He looked at her, no mistake thats her but a little different than compared to how he remembered her

"I'll explain after Beast fix me up" Dani said to him while Ronin placed a hand on his shoulder" An extended addition to the family Charlie"

He looked at Ultra Girl, Spider-Kid, and Fastlane"Thank you. You three certainly have come a long way since you've been recruited"

"I credit what you and the other professors taught us for that" Ultra Girl said

"Besides you really think we'd let the teachers have all the fun" Spider-Kid said with a trademark grin in which Xavier smiled" Of course not"

He looked at Callisto and the Morlocks" Each of you have experienced unimaginable hardships. Whatever it was that troubled you, you dont have to worry about that anymore. You're in a safe haven now"

OT: And thats the end of Volume 1. Tune in next time as I open Young X-Men: Voume 2

"It's a long story Professor." Fastlane said. "But thank you."

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 23 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Professer Charles Xavier Jr looks at the memorial site of the founder of the school. He crouches down then placed his hand on the memorial stone" I'm trying dad." He stands up then concluded" Just not making it easy"

He turned and prepares to make his way back he sees Dani and the others making their way back to the mansion

"You've made it" Xavier said then Dani smiled then nods" We have" he sees the Morlocks then...

"Callisto?!" He looked at her, no mistake thats her but a little different than compared to how he remembered her

"I'll explain after Beast fix me up" Dani said to him while Ronin placed a hand on his shoulder" An extended addition to the family Charlie"

He looked at Ultra Girl, Spider-Kid, and Fastlane"Thank you. You three certainly have come a long way since you've been recruited"

"Besides you really think we'd let the teachers have all the fun" Spider-Kid said with a trademark grin in which Xavier smiled" Of course not"

He looked at Callisto and the Morlocks" Each of you have experienced unimaginable hardships. Whatever it was that troubled you, you dont have to worry about that anymore. You're in a safe haven now"

OT: And thats the end of Volume 1. Tune in next time as I open Young X-Men: Voume 2

That isn't necessary. Just wanted to know your thoughts on the closing RP? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

That isn't necessary. Just wanted to know your thoughts on the closing RP? Smile

I just wanted to give Fastlane a line there. And yeah, that was a beautiful ending to the storyarc man, wonderful work.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I just wanted to give Fastlane a line there. And yeah, that was a beautiful ending to the storyarc man, wonderful work.

Understandable, and thanks

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Spider-Kid fist bumped Fastlane" Thanks for having my back"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You know it man. Hey, when we're all better you can tell Peter all about this one."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You know it man. Hey, when we're all better you can tell Peter all about this one."

"Oh I'm so going to let him know about this." Spider-Kid said then looked over to Ultra Girl" If it isn't the badass psychic herself"

"Language Miles" Beast said

"Sorry." Spider-Kid said to Beast then smiled at Ultra Girl" So how does it feel to move up to the big leagues?"

Ultra Girl looks back at the professors then the morlocks" I see why my cousin and the other X-Men do it. Sure it can be thankless but in this end, this makes it all worth it"

"Exactly what Peter says to me" Spider-Kid nods in agreement.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh I'm so going to let him know about this." Spider-Kid said then looked over to Ultra Girl" If it isn't the badass psychic herself"

"Sorry." Spider-Kid said to Beast then smiled at Ultra Girl" So how does it feel to move up to the big leagues?"

Ultra Girl looks back at the professors then the morlocks" I see why my cousin and the other X-Men do it. Sure it can be thankless but in this end, this makes it all worth it"

Matthew came running out along with Tyler and the others. "Guys! Welcome back!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Matthew came running out along with Tyler and the others. "Guys! Welcome back!"

Ronin and Dani waved at them.."You look like you could use a vacation" He said to Dani telepathically in which Dani smiled" Back at you"

more_horiz
OT: And this ends Volume 1. I like to thank the fellow roleplayers involved with the arc and just being involved in the RPG in general. We will resume in Volume 2 of Young X-Men Smile

Last edited by Legato on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
well man, big step up for the youngsters

new additions to the school, and the son (Prof X jr) cleans up where the father didn't >_>

hallelujah

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well man, big step up for the youngsters

new additions to the school, and the son (Prof X jr) cleans up where the father didn't >_>

hallelujah

The exact direction that I'm taking him Very Happy Cool

more_horiz
oh man

legion is his half brother

0_o

more_horiz

"Heeeeeey everybody! It's Squirrel Girl here! WOW! That was a scary first arc wasn't it? I'm sorry for such a long wait but I promise everyone that we have big things in store for all of you in here! Big fights, giant robots, Brotherhood members, explosions, heroes and villains and seeing just how our favorite X-Men will deal with what they went through! So, lets jump on in!"

*Mmmmph! Mmph!*

"Oh, that's Deadpool, he's in the back. Gotta Go, bye! Shulkie, you can take over from here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Heeeeeey everybody! It's Squirrel Girl here! WOW! That was a scary first arc wasn't it? I'm sorry for such a long wait but I promise everyone that we have big things in store for all of you in here! Big fights, giant robots, Brotherhood members, explosions, heroes and villains and seeing just how our favorite X-Men will deal with what they went through! So, lets jump on in!"

*Mmmmph! Mmph!*

"Oh, that's Deadpool, he's in the back. Gotta Go, bye! Shulkie, you can take over from here."

She-Hulk sees Squirrel Girl leave then approaches Deadpool" Oh come now don't give me that look. Besides at least we are actually including you in this. Unlike some people" she lets go of the gag then Deadpool worked his jaw" Point taken."

"So what do you think? Will the next arc be less dark and creepy this time around?" She Hulk said as she leans forward and unties Deadpool who didn't pay attention due to staring at She-Hulk's chest as she unties him

Up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right. The infamous Jiggle Physics Code.

She-Hulk glares at him"One perverted word and you eat your mask. Anything you like to say to the audience?"

"Lots of action and usual teen drama. Speaking of arcs. Cant spoil anything but I'd give Foggy a hug if I were you" Deadpool said

She Hulk stared at him" What do you mean by that?"

Deadpool gets up"Thats all folks!" he darts off as the Looney Toons theme plays

more_horiz
Shocked 

"Wha..." She Hulk then looked at the audience"Check out volume 2." she then ran after Deadpool

"Hey!!! Get back here!!!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply