ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 22 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fastlane zipped around the room, tripping and tossing the Morlocks down at super speed, setting them up for Cannonball.

Ronin uses some of the metal material from the ship to restrain them

"Good one speedy" Cannonball gave Fastlane a thumbs up

"I sure wouldn't mind a music montage right now" Spider-Kid said then Ultra Girl looked at him" It could help ease the tension" he shrugged

We see Ultra Girl face a group of Morlocks then clutched her arm, pretending that it's broken" I...cant go on!!!" she fell to her knees shouting" Woe as me!!!"

Ultra Girl used her TK to smashed the two Morlock's together enough times till they are knocked out then Spider-Kid webbed them up and high fived eachother" Melodramatic much?" Spider-Kid asked then Ultra Girl shrugged" Worked didn't it?"

"Brilliant team." Dani said as she kicked the back of the leg of one of the Morlocks and then struck a pressure point, dropping him. "How's it going on your end?" She radioed Jason.

Fastlane raced over to the team. "Alright, what's next?"

Both Spider-Kid and Fastlane find themselves stopped in their tracks then finds themselves lifted up psychically"C-C-Cant breath" Spider-Kid choked out

"Misbehaved children should be punished" The Nanny said then Callisto appeared before Dani's group then unleashed a massive psychic blast at the ones on Dani's team thats left standing

Ronin hears nothing but static on the other end of the comm"Damn it"

"Whats wrong?" Beast asked Ronin

"It's Dani and the others" Callisto has found them

"Then what are we waiting for? We have to help them" Cannonball said

" The Nanny has been fighting aggressively now which means we are getting close" Ronin said" Cannonball you go back and help out Dani while Beast and I attack the source. We take out The Nanny and chances are we undo her control she has over Callisto"

"Sounds like a plan, happy to be apart of it" Cannonball said

Ultra Girl let out a TK shield but gritted her teeth at the force of Callisto's Psi Blast(God it's strong) she lits up when the blast is over then in a blink of an eye Callisto flew up to her then performs a few combo punches to the stomach then a spin kick to the face. Ultra Girl crashed to the wall" Next" was all Callisto said

Dani picked herself up and fired a psychic blast of her own back at Callisto. (Callisto...come on! Think about Ororo! Think about the Morlocks! I know you're still in there!)

Fastlane struggled to breathe. With very few options, he started spinning his hand as fast as he could, sending a small tornado at her.

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 22 Event_10

Callisto used her TK to fend off the tornado then fired a psychic blast of her own to counter Dani's they collided which unleashed a shockwave big enough to rock the whole ship.

When Dani spoke Callisto blinked then looked around at her fellow Morlock's the others could see a look of normalcy in her eyes"Or..." She closed her eyes then clutched the side of her head, blood started to come from her nose( N-No more Nanny. Please!) she could feel The Nanny's hold on her returning then she rosed back up" No hesitation, the children are coming with me to be converted by The Nanny. The rest of you shall die" she said wiping the blood off and her eyes returned back to it's cold and emotionless expression

"Yeah well Star Wars called and it want it's gimmick back" Cannonball flew at Callisto then he was stopped in mid flight instantly by Callisto's psychic powers(So quick to attack but ask yourself) Cannonball blinked then sees more than one Callisto before him as she used her psychic abilities to have him see his teamates as the person he's about to fight( Whom are you really attacking?) Callisto said then pushed him back with her psychic powers

(Wake Up! Ultra Girl wake up please!!) Spider-Kid screamed inside her head as Ultra Girl stirred(Ow my head) Ultra Girl said(Ultra Girl listen you have to help Dani. Try and get into Callisto's mind)

(But she's too strong ) Ultra Girl said then Spider-Kid responded( Has that ever stopped you before? Besides if the others can distract her it should provide you and Dani some time to break the mental defenses)

Ronin and Beast walked down a walkway

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 22 Event-10

Ronin could feel Nanny's presence getting stronger

Smile

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 22 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Callisto used her TK to fend off the tornado then fired a psychic blast of her own to counter Dani's they collided which unleashed a shockwave big enough to rock the whole ship.

When Dani spoke Callisto blinked then looked around at her fellow Morlock's the others could see a look of normalcy in her eyes"Or..." She closed her eyes then clutched the side of her head, blood started to come from her nose( N-No more Nanny. Please!) she could feel The Nanny's hold on her returning then she rosed back up" No hesitation, the children are coming with me to be converted by The Nanny. The rest of you shall die" she said wiping the blood off and her eyes returned back to it's cold and emotionless expression

"Yeah well Star Wars called and it want it's gimmick back" Cannonball flew at Callisto then he was stopped in mid flight instantly by Callisto's psychic powers(So quick to attack but ask yourself) Cannonball blinked then sees more than one Callisto before him as she used her psychic abilities to have him see his teamates as the person he's about to fight( Whom are you really attacking?) Callisto said then pushed him back with her psychic powers

(Wake Up! Ultra Girl wake up please!!) Spider-Kid screamed inside her head as Ultra Girl stirred(Ow my head) Ultra Girl said(Ultra Girl listen you have to help Dani. Try and get into Callisto's mind)

(But she's too strong ) Ultra Girl said then Spider-Kid responded( Has that ever stopped you before? Besides if the others can distract her it should provide you and Dani some time to break the mental defenses)

With her distracted for the moment, Fastlane dropped down and zipped over to Callisto. (Callist, this is for your own good!) He said and tackled her at super speed, trying to free up some time for the others.

Dani slumped against the wall. She reached up and wiped the blood from her nose. (Callisto.....Callisto please...remember who you! What you fight for! Nanny is everything you and the Morlocks have fought against! I know the real you is stronger than this! Through everything you and the morlocks have been through, you persevered! You kept fighting. Fight now. Fight her. You can do it!)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

With her distracted for the moment, Fastlane dropped down and zipped over to Callisto. (Callist, this is for your own good!) He said and tackled her at super speed, trying to free up some time for the others.

Dani slumped against the wall. She reached up and wiped the blood from her nose. (Callisto.....Callisto please...remember who you! What you fight for! Nanny is everything you and the Morlocks have fought against! I know the real you is stronger than this! Through everything you and the morlocks have been through, you persevered! You kept fighting. Fight now. Fight her. You can do it!)

"Dani!"

She hears Beast contacting her telepathically

Callisto grits her teeth and she shot a TK blast at Fastlane's chest he was shot back but caught by Spider-Kid's webbing" I'd say plan B is the best route to take" Spider-Kid said to Fastlane

"You're going to have to tackle Callisto from the inside and unlock whatever mental block The Nanny has on her"

The mental communication broke

Ronin and Beast sees the room brighten up" Callisto should be the least of your worries" The Nanny said to Ronin and Beast as the both of them are engulfed in a blinding white light

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Dani!"

Callisto grits her teeth and she shot a TK blast at Fastlane's chest he was shot back but caught by Spider-Kid's webbing" I'd say plan B is the best route to take" Spider-Kid said to Fastlane

"You're going to have to tackle Callisto from the inside and unlock whatever mental block The Nanny has on her"

Ronin and Beast sees the room brighten up" Callisto should be the least of your worries" The Nanny said to Ronin and Beast as the both of them are engulfed in a blinding white light

"Alright....just take care of yourself Hank." She charged her. Fastlane nodded to Spidey-Kid and they rushed her, Spidey-Kid using his webs and agility and Fastlane using his speed tricks in tandem to throw her off guard. Ultimately, Callisto TKed them both away but this gave Dani the chance to tackle her, pull her head back and headbutted her. "I'M COMING IN CALLISTO!" She screamed as she blasted herself into Callisto's mind.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Dani!"

"Alright....just take care of yourself Hank." She charged her. Fastlane nodded to Spidey-Kid and they rushed her, Spidey-Kid using his webs and agility and Fastlane using his speed tricks in tandem to throw her off guard. Ultimately, Callisto TKed them both away but this gave Dani the chance to tackle her, pull her head back and headbutted her. "I'M COMING IN CALLISTO!" She screamed as she blasted herself into Callisto's mind.

Ronin and Beast finds themselves in a realm that resembles earth but twisted and broken. The ground beneath them started to shake then separate. Beast almost lost his footing but Ronin caught him as Beast fell.

"Don't die on me, now. Just remember this whole place is just a figment of this b*tch's imagination" Ronin pulled Beast up then summoned a giant dragon" If it's a battle of will's then we out imagine her"

The two leaped on the dragon before the ground beneath the both of them started to fall" That's the plan." the two of them noticed giant tendrils moving in the sky" Why do I get the feeling that if we follow..that we'd find The Nanny?"

"Lets fly up to her and find out" Beast said then Ronin kicked his heels on the dragon's back then the two fly upwards

Dani finds herself inside the spaceship but it's completely empty and that her teammates aren't present, it's completely quiet till she sees a group of children all shapes and sizes, they all appeared normal at least till they flashed numerous sharp teeth and said to her in a hive like unison

"She belongs to us. You wont reclaim her"

Cannonball looked at Ultra Girl" I want you to protect Dani. Make sure Callisto doesn't get to her" Ultra Girl nods then she grabs hold of Dani and creates a psychic barrier around the two

Cannonball flies then tackles Callisto but she stopped herself then kneed him to the chest then TKed him to Fastlane. She then, thanks to the use of psychic powers, blitzed towards Spider-Kid. His spider sense managed to dodge most of the attacks but he war rocked then flew back. Callisto tked some of the metal of the ship then molded it into a makeshift dagger and proceeds to slash at Fastlane

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Dani!"

Ronin and Beast finds themselves in a realm that resembles earth but twisted and broken. The ground beneath them started to shake then separate. Beast almost lost his footing but Ronin caught him as Beast fell.

"Don't die on me, now. Just remember this whole place is just a figment of this b*tch's imagination" Ronin pulled Beast up then summoned a giant dragon" If it's a battle of will's then we out imagine her"

The two leaped on the dragon before the ground beneath the both of them started to fall" That's the plan." the two of them noticed giant tendrils moving in the sky" Why do I get the feeling that if we follow..that we'd find The Nanny?"

"Lets fly up to her and find out" Beast said then Ronin kicked his heels on the dragon's back then the two fly upwards

Dani finds herself inside the spaceship but it's completely empty and that her teammates aren't present, it's completely quiet till she sees a group of children all shapes and sizes, they all appeared normal at least till they flashed numerous sharp teeth and said to her in a hive like unison

Cannonball looked at Ultra Girl" I want you to protect Dani. Make sure Callisto doesn't get to her" Ultra Girl nods then she grabs hold of Dani and creates a psychic barrier around the two

Cannonball flies then tackles Callisto but she stopped herself then kneed him to the chest then TKed him to Fastlane. She then, thanks to the use of psychic powers, blitzed towards Spider-Kid. His spider sense managed to dodge most of the attacks but he war rocked then flew back. Callisto tked some of the metal of the ship then molded it into a makeshift dagger and proceeds to slash at Fastlane

"I don't remember asking any of you. Now get out of my way you brats!" She growled and charged forward.

Fastlane did a sideways flip over her slashing arm, landed on his feet and hit her with several suprespeed jabs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Dani!"

"I don't remember asking any of you. Now get out of my way you brats!" She growled and charged forward.

Fastlane did a sideways flip over her slashing arm, landed on his feet and hit her with several suprespeed jabs.

Ronin and Beast, while on a large flying dragon avoided the falling buildings then make their way upwards. They see the tendrals fly at them

Ronin pulls out the sword while he looked behind and sees Beast draw out a gun" In the mindscape, anything's possible" He open fired and a large flame erupted

Callisto stopped Fastlane's punch then could feel his fist started to tighten. Cannonball tackled her

Four of the children outstretched their hands then Dani was pushed back

more_horiz
When you get a chance, check out the Thor thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Dani!"

Ronin and Beast, while on a large flying dragon avoided the falling buildings then make their way upwards. They see the tendrals fly at them

Ronin pulls out the sword while he looked behind and sees Beast draw out a gun" In the mindscape, anything's possible" He open fired and a large flame erupted

Callisto stopped Fastlane's punch then could feel his fist started to tighten. Cannonball tackled her

Four of the children outstretched their hands then Dani was pushed back

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Four of the children outstretched their hands then Dani was pushed back.

Fastlane shook his hand at super speed and then ran over and sweeped Callisto's feet as Cannonball was slamming into her, causing Callisto to smash into the wall.
Dani was pushed back and gritted her teeth, her eyes glowing. "I said....BACK OFF!" She used her telepathy to blast them backwards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fastlane shook his hand at super speed and then ran over and sweeped Callisto's feet as Cannonball was slamming into her, causing Callisto to smash into the wall.
Dani was pushed back and gritted her teeth, her eyes glowing. "I said....BACK OFF!" She used her telepathy to blast them backwards.

Callisto moved herself off the wall, she speed up then stabbed Cannonball to the side then lifts him up with the TK then slams him to the ground. She went after Fastlane then hits him a few times to the stomach then one good one across the jaw. She then lifts him up and slams his back hard against the steel wall. She felt a web engulf her whole face then Spider-Kid pulled back

Ultra Girl looked on with worry, she wants to help but she doesn't want to leave Dani, alone and defenseless"They're fighting for their lives Dani! You have to help Callisto overcome The Nanny's control!"

The ones who wasn't flown back they drew Dani close with the TK then a few more delivered a psychic slash that was able to slice the walls of the ship

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Callisto moved herself off the wall, she speed up then stabbed Cannonball to the side then lifts him up with the TK then slams him to the ground. She went after Fastlane then hits him a few times to the stomach then one good one across the jaw. She then lifts him up and slams his back hard against the steel wall. She felt a web engulf her whole face then Spider-Kid pulled back

Ultra Girl looked on with worry, she wants to help but she doesn't want to leave Dani, alone and defenseless"They're fighting for their lives Dani! You have to help Callisto overcome The Nanny's control!"

The ones who wasn't flown back they drew Dani close with the TK then a few more delivered a psychic slash that was able to slice the walls of the ship

Dani focused her powers and unleashed a TK Buzzsaw that tore through the ghost children. She then flew forward down the hallways.

more_horiz
Dani finds the TK buzzsaw being torn to pieces then her head is slammed against the wall.

Ultra Girl could feel Dani's body jerked slightly

OT: Buckle your seatbelts cause the ride is going to be pretty bumpy

more_horiz
Fastlane gave a super fast kick to her chest.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fastlane gave a super fast kick to her chest.

Callisto stopped herself with her TK then speed blitzed, due to TK, at Fastlane then punched him in the stomach. Knocking him to the wall

Swarms of tendrils come at Beast and Ronin, Beast's flame thrower gun isn't enough to send them at bay. As the tendrils get close they are blasted apart then both Beast and Ronin see warships open firing at the giant tendrils" It never hurts to think of something bigger" Ronin said as they fly closer they see two large eyes beam down at them

"Hello ugly" Ronin said drawing out Callisto's sword

"Come on guys" Ultra Girl said seeing them fight Callisto then she looked down and noticed Dani's nose is bleeding"No,no,no. Don't let her win"

Dani wipes the blood from her nose then ignores the headache, she had gotten rid of the children and have now entered the room filled with nothing but organic walls

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeatMoss

"Damn" Dani said then readied her bow

"Congratulations for making it this far. I have reconsidered my previous decision" She heard The Nanny's voice but more inside Dani's head than from the come outside of the mindscape" I'm going to kill the rest but you and the young psychic with you I'll convert"

The skies cleared then Beast and Ronin looked at the large eyes looking down at them"Holy cow" Beast said when finally seeing The Nanny in full view

Young X-Men, Volume 1: Class In Session - Page 22 Fjowp10

"If I looked that hideous I wouldn't show myself in public either" Ronin commented

"I'm going to tell you what I've told Hela. I serve nobody. Also you shouldn't underestimate my friends and my students. We will save Callisto and the Morlocks" Dani said then aimed her bow at the Nanny who appeared before her

http://images.epilogue.net/users/tnordst/nordstrand-bearer_of_the_yellow_sign-web.jpg

Dani fired at The Nanny

more_horiz
Fastlane bounced off the wall. "Dammit.....guys.....hurry...please."

more_horiz
To be concluded tomorrow!!!

BTW once The Nanny arc is done I'll post a new volume of the RPG

more_horiz
One of the warships open fired at The Nanny, it roared then Beast commented to Ronin" In this form The Nanny is at it's most vulnerable"

The Nanny blocked Dani's energy arrows but one of them managed to strike it, it skidded across the floor then it stopped itself. It raised a had at Dani

Ultra Girl hears a pop then looked down to notice Dani's left arm dislocated. She lifted her up then looked at the others.

"Come on Fastlane, still got enough energy left for the final stretch." Spider-Kid said then Cannonball proceeded to fight Callisto. He landed a few good shots, Callisto elbowed him to the jaw then she blitzed around him striking him a few times to the face then worked her way down till she TKed him across the room.

"Gak" Spider-Kid gasped as he's lifted up off the floor then have both Fastlane and Cannonball pinned to the wall"What a waste of flesh" Ultra Girl looked in shock as it isn't Callisto's voice spoke but that of The Nanny" She still exist, just taking a time out but she's still able to see what is happening."

"Mil.." Fastlane's mouth is TKed closed

"Do not speak while I am speaking" The Callisto/The Nanny said venomly

Ultra Girl quickly undislocated Dani's shoulder, trying desperately to keep herself from visibly shaking

Dani felt her arm and noticed that it is fine. She glared at The Nanny then the two both charged at eachother with full force

"Ignore the tendrils we must attack the body" Beast said to Ronin who asked" Which one?" Ronin asked then Beast responded" We focus on the heart of the creature"

"So we attack from within."Ronin said then shrugged"Fine by me"

They barely dodged the monster's giant tendrils" Careful with the flying" Beast said to Ronin who responded" Not often I flown a giant bird" the tendril was destroyed by a missile from the warship" So I hope this thing has something that will help us get inside"

Beast grinned" There is one" the giant bird opened its mouth then a massive energy blast is shot out, striking The Nanny

Dani struck The Nanny across the jaw and TKed her through several walls of the ship's structure. It hit another wall then it landed to the ground but manage to catch itself then landed in kneeling position. We get a shot of black blood hitting the floor and smoke coming out of it.

Dani felt pressure on one of her ribs then yelled as one of the bones of her ribs broke

Ultra Girl looked on, her mind is racing, she cant leave Dani alone unprotected but she cant leave her friends and teacher either

"Who to choose I wonder" Callisto/The Nanny pondered" I could disable the fast ones legs by ripping them off completely. Rip this one from limb to limb" she then caught a web to the face then she TKed it off

"You talk to much you know that" Spider-Kid said to Nanny" I mean we get it, no sense in being long winded about it"

Callisto/The Nanny tilts her head then smiled" How noble of you to volunteer" suddenly Spider-Kid started to wince"The best thing about psychic powers little one is that you can manipulate another person's body to the point that they will experience the worst pain imaginable"

"No!! Let him go you monster!!" Cannonball said

"Mind your tongue or I'll rip it out" The Nanny/Callisto said

The Nanny from within

A large gaping hole is left in the wake and Beast and Ronin managed to make it inside. Ronin was almost knocked off by taking a psychic energy blast to the shoulder. Beast quickly gave Ronin the gun then grabbed the sword"Stay with me, we are in the final stretch" they see a bright flashing light then sees the heart of The Nanny

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1153543-deathless_corpse.jpg

The Nanny's body was haulted and the bones then got twisted and broken

Spider-Kid yelled as Callisto/The Nanny torments him with her psychic power

While not outside to experience it rage started to build within Dani, almost like she can feel the pain that her friends and students are going through

Outside the ship started to rumble and The Nanny/Callisto looked around"Whats going on?" all of a sudden she is flown back by a powerful psychic force. Spider-Kid, Fastlane, and Cannonball fell to the floor but were gently caught then brought down.

Spider-Kid shook for a moment but then felt a calmness surround him. He looked up"Fl..Ultra Girl?"

The Nanny roared then Beast says to Ronin" Cover me!" he then dives off of the giant bird

The Nanny hits a wall then looked up at Dani who glared at her with ferocity in her eyes

Ultra Girl glared at The Nanny/Callisto with ferocity in her eyes

Ronin blocked and deflect the psychic energy blast then let up a barrier around Beast who then lifted Callisto's blade in the air

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!!!!!" Ultra Girl shouted as her eyes glowed then she unleashed a massive psychic force at The Nanny/Callisto.

Dani yelled then fired a psychic wave at The Nanny

"From the heart of hell I stab at thee!!!" Beast drives the blade down at the heart of The Nanny.

The Nanny/Callisto's armor is torn off as the wave struck her as she cried out. In the mindscape The Nanny cried out as Dani struck her. In the heart of The Nanny it roared then the entire foundation started to rumble. Within the mindscape the massive psychic wave engulfed The Nanny and the screams faded.

"Had to quote a famous book" Ronin joked as he flew the bird down and offered his hand and helped Beast up" In a moment like this it was rather fitting" he puts the sword up. "I don't think we are out of the woods yet" Ronin said" Lets get the hell out of here"

"What the hell" Fastlane said as he saw the display that Ultra Girl used on The Nanny/Callisto. Spider-Kid looked at Fastlane then looked at Callisto's direction"Oh..yeah.." Fastlane got up and he blitzed towards an unconcious Callisto"She's alive guys"

Spider-Kid got up then slowly approached Ultra Girl. Her eyes returned to normal then she blinked a few times and looked around confusingly. The group then is caught in a bright blinding light.

As Beast and Ronin get out they are engulfed in a bright blinding light

Standing alone Dani is then engulfed in a bright blinding light

The group awoke in the Morlock Tunnels in front of the large wall in which the group went through in. Ronin is the first to get up"I miss that giant bird thing" he sees Beast stirring"Up and at em Poindexter" He helped beast up he sees the students get up, along with Cannonball. Ultra Girl went over to Dani who awoke" Did anyone get the number of that Eldritch Abomination?" Ultra Girl looked back" Outside of a broken rib she's fine"

Cannonball sees Callisto and the other Morlocks" So...Did we win?"Ronin walks over and pats him on the shoulder" That we did"

Last edited by Legato on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Holy sh-
That was intense.
Awesome writing man.

more_horiz
Cannonball noticed no changes from Callisto or the other Morlock's. Callisto and the rest still look the same way they looked after The Nanny converted them.

Callisto looked around confusingly

"They're not changing back"Cannonball said" Did The Nanny survive?"

Dani shook her head" No. I felt her presence departing"

"That and I saw Beast killed her with Callisto's sword" Ronin pointed

Ultra Girl helped Dani up gently

Confused and afraid Callisto starts to shake uncontrollably

Dani approached Callisto carefully" Do you recall what happened?" her lips trembling Callisto shook her head from side to side

Spider-Kid approached Beast" What are we going to do? We cant leave them like this?"

Beast nods" We'll take them to Xaviers. Leaving them here would be illogical"

"That and it would give us a chance to figure some things out" Ronin said as he saw Dani comforting a distraught Callisto"This is the last thing Ororo needs when she return" he thought to himself

Ultra Girl takes Dani's lead as she attempts to comfort the rest of the Morlocks

Spider-Kid felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to find Fastlane facing him" You ok?"

Spider-Kid nods" Freaked out but ok. If theres a bright side, our family has gotten bigger"

Fastlane nods" That it has"

"We'll give them a moment then we return to the mansion" Beast said to Ronin who nods

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cannonball noticed no changes from Callisto or the other Morlock's. Callisto and the rest still look the same way they looked after The Nanny converted them.

Dani approached Callisto carefully" Do you recall what happened?" her lips trembling Callisto shook her head from side to side

Spider-Kid approached Beast" What are we going to do? We cant leave them like this?"

"That and it would give us a chance to figure some things out" Ronin said as he saw Dani comforting a distraught Callisto"This is the last thing Ororo needs when she return" he thought to himself

Ultra Girl takes Dani's lead as she attempts to comfort the rest of the Morlocks

Spider-Kid felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to find Fastlane facing him" You ok?"

Spider-Kid nods" Freaked out but ok. If theres a bright side, our family has gotten bigger"

"We'll give them a moment then we return to the mansion" Beast said to Ronin who nods

Fastlane checked her pulse again. "Soo...that thing is dead, right? It ain't coming back?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fastlane checked her pulse again. "Soo...that thing is dead, right? It ain't coming back?"

" It's dead as Dillinger" Ronin commented in which Beast looked at him and nods

"Callisto look at me" Dani said to her then Callisto looked up" We will help you and the others through this" she offered her hand then Callisto accepted it and pulled her up"Thank you" was all Callisto said

"You're welcome" Dani smiled

more_horiz
Xavier Institute For Higher Learning

Professer Charles Xavier Jr looks at the memorial site of the founder of the school. He crouches down then placed his hand on the memorial stone" I'm trying dad." He stands up then concluded" Just not making it easy"

He turned and prepares to make his way back he sees Dani and the others making their way back to the mansion

"You've made it" Xavier said then Dani smiled then nods" We have" he sees the Morlocks then...

"Callisto?!" He looked at her, no mistake thats her but a little different than compared to how he remembered her

"I'll explain after Beast fix me up" Dani said to him while Ronin placed a hand on his shoulder" An extended addition to the family Charlie"

He looked at Ultra Girl, Spider-Kid, and Fastlane"Thank you. You three certainly have come a long way since you've been recruited"

"I credit what you and the other professors taught us for that" Ultra Girl said

"Besides you really think we'd let the teachers have all the fun" Spider-Kid said with a trademark grin in which Xavier smiled" Of course not"

He looked at Callisto and the Morlocks" Each of you have experienced unimaginable hardships. Whatever it was that troubled you, you dont have to worry about that anymore. You're in a safe haven now"

OT: And thats the end of Volume 1. Tune in next time as I open Young X-Men: Voume 2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply