ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Pin

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Pin - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Pin

more_horiz
"You're not exactly my idea of Sigmund Freud" Adrian said then his subconscious points at the temple of her head"Think if you want to discuss with me, makes you look less of a loony that way"

Adrian kicks himself for not even suggesting that sooner"Can you hear me now?"

"Haha. Good one" His subconscious said then Adrian looked at her confusingly"That was a legit question"

"Still communicating with eachother aren't we? As for your Freud comment, boy do I have a theory that will knock your socks off. But I'll get to that later, what we are discussing is a bit of a self evaluation and the primary topic concerning that is 'What is it that made Adrian act like a complete tool?'"

"You represent a fragment of my mindset, don't you already know the answer to that?" Adrian said

"This session doesn't involve me, well the construct that you've created, which is what I'll get to later." His subconscious said

"If you're expecting me to say that part of me being what I am is because I had a lousy father then you're out of luck" Adrian said

"Not expecting that at all. Especially since I know thats a load of crap. He'd do anything physically possible to provide for you. Not exactly the perfect father in the world but not the sort that would deserve as much scorn as you gave him" His subconscious said

"You say so" Adrian said bitterly

"If there has to be any form of closure that you need to have concerning your hate towards him. We must tackle the source of it" Her expression hardened" Despite the difficulty of the subject it's something that you have to come to grips on."

Adrian glared at her"No. I will not discuss it"

"Adrian. Look at where you are ending up. If you keep heading down this road you're taking then you'll eventually end up dead. Or more alone than you already are" His subconscious said"I'm not saying you and your dad should have a hallmark moment. You owe it to yourself to have some piece of mind and make some kind of improvement on your life."

He looked at her for a moment then his gaze looked at the floor" May I have a moment to think about it"

"Have all the time in the world, whatever you decide you know where to reach me"

Adrian then finds himself alone in his cell, he pulled his knees up to his chest then hugs himself.

descriptionQuantum: The Pin - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Pin

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"You're not exactly my idea of Sigmund Freud" Adrian said then his subconscious points at the temple of her head"Think if you want to discuss with me, makes you look less of a loony that way"

Adrian kicks himself for not even suggesting that sooner"Can you hear me now?"

"Haha. Good one" His subconscious said then Adrian looked at her confusingly"That was a legit question"

"Still communicating with eachother aren't we? As for your Freud comment, boy do I have a theory that will knock your socks off. But I'll get to that later, what we are discussing is a bit of a self evaluation and the primary topic concerning that is 'What is it that made Adrian act like a complete tool?'"

"You represent a fragment of my mindset, don't you already know the answer to that?" Adrian said

"This session doesn't involve me, well the construct that you've created, which is what I'll get to later." His subconscious said

"If you're expecting me to say that part of me being what I am is because I had a lousy father then you're out of luck" Adrian said

"Not expecting that at all. Especially since I know thats a load of crap. He'd do anything physically possible to provide for you. Not exactly the perfect father in the world but not the sort that would deserve as much scorn as you gave him" His subconscious said

"You say so" Adrian said bitterly

"If there has to be any form of closure that you need to have concerning your hate towards him. We must tackle the source of it" Her expression hardened" Despite the difficulty of the subject it's something that you have to come to grips on."

Adrian glared at her"No. I will not discuss it"

"Adrian. Look at where you are ending up. If you keep heading down this road you're taking then you'll eventually end up dead. Or more alone than you already are" His subconscious said"I'm not saying you and your dad should have a hallmark moment. You owe it to yourself to have some piece of mind and make some kind of improvement on your life."

He looked at her for a moment then his gaze looked at the floor" May I have a moment to think about it"

"Have all the time in the world, whatever you decide you know where to reach me"

Adrian then finds himself alone in his cell, he pulled his knees up to his chest then hugs himself.

Oooooh, now this is getting interesting.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply