ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Exodus City EmptyQuantum: Exodus City

more_horiz
"Whats with the longcoat?" Ritter after having picked up an old partner of hers after she just returned from her flight. Her partner is tall, around 7'0,197lbs, long blonde hair that goes to her back"It gets a little cold when in flight so it helps."

"Tsk. If I were the flying type I wouldn't need one. I'd enjoy every moment of it" Ritter said

"I was in your shoes in my first flight experience. It was fun for awhile then you'd start to feel it after a few minutes" She said

"Once we stop by The Sytch and get some coffee in you then we'll check out the property I mentioned"Ritter said

"Looking forward to that, got some interior decorating ideas already after you've described it to me. Ran into any trouble buying the place before I got here?" She asked

Ritter shook her head"There were a few pest problems but I exterminated them. The sooner they realize they don't run the joint the better"

As Ritter was speaking her partner's favorite song played on the radio"Speaking of interior decorating there is a few territories that they've marked on that property that could use a stern once over." her partner next to her turned up the radio a little as her song was playing"Seriously I don't even see the point of that."

"You're not listening to me right now aren't you?" Ritter asked glancing over to her partner who just leans back smiling blissfully

descriptionQuantum: Exodus City EmptyRe: Quantum: Exodus City

more_horiz
As the car passed a cafe, a disguised Velocity Lass was having coffee and reading a newspaper, looking for news about her thief activities.

Stronghold skidded back from Ultra Girl. "Having fun?" He asked as they continued their spar in the scrapyard.

Nemesis smiled at Zero-G's demonstration. "Hmmmm....alright, I could teach you a few things...tell me though, what do you know about the heroes in this city?"

Ninja bodyguards followed Helena on her daily routine.

more_horiz
I'd also need some help on developing the D'Mico family in Quantum. Like supporting characters and such

more_horiz
at the Stonewall house

Jenkins: hey honey need any help training?

Victoria: nah I'm fine dear , i should be in shape in no time for the big match against Anvil! man during that strength competion i lifting a max of 1.4975 tons . but then that Rasyoukuki woman lifted 2.9325 Tons showing me up. Fonna lifted 6.475 Tons , Ronna lifted 6 tons , Zonna lifted 10 tons and she made it look easy, Yonna lifted 5.325 Tons, Konna lifted 5.925 Tons, and Cragizai lifted 5 tons.

then there was the pulling part of the competion where I managed to pull 10 tons bus while stuggling, but then Rasyoukuki pulled a 20 ton bus with one arm while stuggling showing me up yet again. Fonna pulled the 60 ton bus the goliath with one arm while stuggling, Ronna pulled a 40 ton bus with one arm while stuggling, Zonna pull are the bus with one arm while stuggling , plus she had them filled with sandbags so the total was 60,858 Tons. Donna pulled a 40 tons bus with one while stuggling , Yonna pulled a 40 tons bus with one arm while stuggling, Konna pulled a 40 ton bus with one arm while stuggling, and Cargazai pulled a 20 ton bus with one arm while stuggling.

they stomp me in that competion, I even lost the arm wrestling event to Rasyoukuki. and then that girl went on to beat Yonna, Ronna, Donna , Fonna, and Konna in that event. only to lose to Zonna whose arm she couldn't even budge. during the contest Zonna was wearing a nano fiber suit that's design to constrict her muscles to a certain size so she appear small than she really was.

when she took the suit off she was freaking huge and was wearing army tank top and dark blue shorts. she was the biggest woman at the competion by far, with Rasyoukuki being the second biggest in proportion to her 5'2" height. finally there was the flex part of the competion and i got stomp in that part as well only getting ninth place. Cragazaizai got eighth place, Yonna got seventh place, Donna got sixth place, Ronna got fifth place, Konna got fourth place, Fonna got third place, Rasyoukuki got second place, and Zonna got first place.

but even though i got stomp i had fun, then Zonna then something amazing after the event she lifted the 60 ton bus the goliath over her head and hold it with one arm, she wasn't even straining.

Jenkins: while honey they cleared had advatage on your in competion since they weren't fully human, expect for that Rasyiouki woman. but i'm gald you had fun with that contest.

Victoira: yeah that's the reason the quit wrestling, and the reason that this is going to be my last match against Anvil before TOWAF let's her go.

Jenkins: that nice so that's not anything you near my help with?

Victoria : well you could spot me.

Jenkins spots his wife Victoria as she trains while their daughter Tabitha colors in her coloring book.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
As the car passed a cafe, a disguised Velocity Lass was having coffee and reading a newspaper, looking for news about her thief activities.

Stronghold skidded back from Ultra Girl. "Having fun?" He asked as they continued their spar in the scrapyard.

Nemesis smiled at Zero-G's demonstration. "Hmmmm....alright, I could teach you a few things...tell me though, what do you know about the heroes in this city?"

Ninja bodyguards followed Helena on her daily routine.
Zero-G winced a bit. "There's too damn many" he'd start to say, before stopping, taking a breath, and beginning to speak again. "The one I met-STronghold I think it is-has an absurd amount of strength, but no other discernible abilities. There's also Ultra Girl but she's a bi tmore mysterious. I haven't seen her in person but from what I can surmise, she's a telekinetic"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I'd also need some help on developing the D'Mico family in Quantum. Like supporting characters and such
Lucas Brasi strode into the D'mico family complex, standing tall and at attention, waiting for James to arrive

more_horiz
Gun-Man, a meta in the employ of the D'Amico Family with the ability of flight, levitated into the room.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/052/1/7/4_Gun_Conclusion_by_barrypresh.jpg
The guns on his back were off right now and his machine guns holstered by his side. "Sup Lucas?"

more_horiz
meanwhile at the Stonewall house.

Jenkins: hey honey have you herd about the D'mico family ? they're supposed to be somekind of big shot crime family or something.

Victoria: yeah I herd about them some of TOWAF board members , the wrestling organization I am in are a part of that family.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Many thanks guys Smile Although the D'Mico family is more

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CorruptCorporateExecutive
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainWithGoodPublicity

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Lucas Brasi strode into the D'mico family complex, standing tall and at attention, waiting for James to arrive

Little recap: Helena's parents are away on a honeymoon(Council meeting to discuss what to do with the recent alien crisis) while Helena is being looked after by their henchmen Smile They contacted The Wolf to manage things till they return

IC: A car pulled up and instead of Mr & Mr's D'Mico it was Ritter who came out"This greeting just for me. I'm flattered"

The Wolf came out of the car with a Sytch Mug in her hand" Gentlemen" she says to the two

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Little recap: Helena's parents are away on a honeymoon(Council meeting to discuss what to do with the recent alien crisis) while Helena is being looked after by their henchmen Smile They contacted The Wolf to manage things till they return

IC: A car pulled up and instead of Mr & Mr's D'Mico it was Ritter who came out"This greeting just for me. I'm flattered"

The Wolf came out of the car with a Sytch Mug in her hand" Gentlemen" she says to the two

"Gun-Man reporting for security duty ma'am." He said. "How you been Wolf?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
meanwhile at the Stonewall house.

Jenkins: hey honey have you herd about the D'mico family ? I think they're supposed to be somekind of big shot crime family or something, but I'm not sure. I don't know that much about them.

Victoria: yeah I herd about them some of TOWAF board members , the wrestling organization I am in are a part of that family.

Victoira: and they're not a crime family they're a corporate family, you're think of the Mafia honey, they're not like that.

Jenkins: oh so they're a coporate family that owns a part of TOWAF? man I really need to read the news more.

Victoira: well they are co owners of the TOWAF organization , and the TOWAF organization does get good publicity. they help managed & organization the matches as well as some other stuff.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Gun-Man reporting for security duty ma'am." He said. "How you been Wolf?"

"Pretty good Gun" Wolf smiled"How are things while I was away"

more_horiz
Tako Supreme walks into the the D'mico family complex and looks at Lucas Brasi saying in a firm tone.

Tako Supreme: what's up Lucas. oh and I see that Wolf is managing things. so looks like she will be managed and organized the matches for TOWAF's big main event while the Dmico's are away. as well as the another necessary stuff for the event.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Tako Supreme walks into the the D'mico family complex and looks at Lucas Brasi saying in a firm tone.

Tako Supreme: what's up Lucas. oh and I see that Wolf is managing things. so looks like she will be managed and organized the matches for TOWAF's big main event while the Dmico's are away. as well as the another necessary stuff for the event.
Lucas nodded at Tako Supreme's statement and at WOlf's arrival. "Wolf" he'd say, pointing at Tako Supreme. "He says you got everything in order for the TOWAF or whatever"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lucas nodded at Tako Supreme's statement and at WOlf's arrival. "Wolf" he'd say, pointing at Tako Supreme. "He says you got everything in order for the TOWAF or whatever"

Tako Supreme ( looking at Lucas) : yes in order for the main event TOWAF Extravaganza! this is the big event, which usually does happen until march but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave, i went a ahead and bump the event up. i need everything for the event orgnazation organized and setup. I want this wrestling event to be event to remember by fans, I want Brickhouse and Anvil last match for the Women's World title to go down in history!

so their match, has to be big and spectacular something fans would remember for generations! I want to break records with this event! so what type of matches do you have set up for the event Wolf? oh and hi there Gun-man. I trust that you have things in order Wolf, when I give Co ownership of the TOWAF organization to the Dmico family it's because I trust them , and with their assistance , the organization has been doing well.

Edit: in Quantum Tako Supreme is a good man and a well know wrestling legend. and being associated with him is consider good publicity. since he does stuff like charity , funding a animal rescue center, funding a homeless center, and just doing good deeds in general. and he always wears a mask out in public.

pretty much he's wearing a luchador mask and a bussiness suit.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tako Supreme ( looking at Lucas) : yes in order for the main event TOWAF Extravaganza! this is the big event, which usually does happen until march but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave, i went a ahead and bump the event up. i need everything for the event orgnazation organized and setup. I want this wrestling event to be event to remember by fans, I want Brickhouse and Anvil last match for the Women's World title to go down in history!

so their match, has to be big and spectacular something fans would remember for generations! I want to break records with this event! so what type of matches do you have set up for the event Wolf? oh and hi there Gun-man. I trust that you have things in order Wolf, when I give Co ownership of the TOWAF organization to the Dmico family it's because I trust them , and with their assistance , the organization has been doing well.

Edit: in Quantum Tako Supreme is a good man and a well know wrestling legend. and being associated with him is consider good publicity. since he does stuff like charity , funding a animal rescue center, funding a homeless center, and just doing good deeds in general. and he always wears a mask out in public.

pretty much he's wearing a luchador mask and a bussiness suit.

OT: To Froggy, Guy1 and Legato

more_horiz
"Talk to Wolf about it man, not me. I'm into...disposal and retrieval, not business affairs"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Talk to Wolf about it man, not me. I'm into...disposal and retrieval, not business affairs"

Tako supreme looks at Wolf and says in firm tone.

Tako Supreme: Tako Supreme ( looking at Wolf ) : TOWAF Extravaganza is coming up this sunday which usually doesn't happen until March but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave, I had to bump it up. so what I need everything for you is to managed and organizes the matches of the event, as well as the event itself, and PR! also I want Brickhouse and Anvil's match for the women's world title to be spectacular something that wrestling fans will remember for generations! I want you to use your bussiness skills to make sure that this TOWAF Extravaganza is the biggest one yet!

more_horiz
[quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lucas nodded at Tako Supreme's statement and at WOlf's arrival. "Wolf" he'd say, pointing at Tako Supreme. "He says you got everything in order for the TOWAF or whatever"[ Exclamation /quote]

Wolf snapped her fingers at Lucas and Tako, motioning them to her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Pretty good Gun" Wolf smiled"How are things while I was away"

To Guy

more_horiz
[quote="Legato"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lucas nodded at Tako Supreme's statement and at WOlf's arrival. "Wolf" he'd say, pointing at Tako Supreme. "He says you got everything in order for the TOWAF or whatever"[ Exclamation /quote]

Tako Supreme: Tako Supreme ( looking at Wolf ) : as you TOWAF Extravaganza is coming up this sunday which usually doesn't happen until March but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave due to being found out that she's not fully human, I had to bump it up. so what I need everything for you is to managed and organizes the matches of the event, as well as the event itself! also I want Brickhouse and Anvil's match for the women's world title to be spectacular something that wrestling fans will remember for generations! I want you to use your bussiness skills to make sure that this TOWAF Extravaganza is the biggest one yet!

Oh here's the match cards

Shows Wolf the match cards

men's division

Match 1 El Toro vs. El Tigra ( Lightweight Championship match)

match 2 Kung Fu Joe vs. Rex ( Middleweight Championship match)

Match 3 Cobra vs. Bear ( Junior heavyweight championship match)

Match 4 Big Danny vs. Smith ( Heavyweight championship match)

Match 5 Azobo vs. Ducan ( TOWAF World championship match)

Match 6 Jack Cougar and Mitch Cougar the Cougar Brothers vs. the Handy men Bob & Sam ( Tag team championship match)

match 7 Rick Cool vs. Swatch Watch MC Glotch's vs. Bulldozer vs. Sergent Napalm ( Hardcore championship match)

Women's division

match 1 Lady Thunderbird vs. Wild Cass of The Jackals ( Women's Light weight championship)

match 2 Fox vs. Gator ( Women's middle weight champion championship match)

Match 3 Fang vs. Roxy ( Women's Junior heavy weight championship match)

Match 4 the buff Kunoichi vs. Bixby ( Women's heavy weight championship match)

match 5 Brick House vs. Anvil ( Women's world championship match)

match 6 Krissy & Manida vs. Panther & Jaguar ( the Mighty Amazons vacant tag team Championship title.)

Match 7 Jackal vs. Rosy , vs. Cindy vs. Beth vs. Jacky vs. Sammy ( Women's Hardcore championship match. )

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
[quote="Legato"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Lucas grimaced, figuring he'd done something wrong

(Couldn't this dude have called the D'mico's or somethin?) he thought as he walked over to Wolf

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tako Supreme: Tako Supreme ( looking at Wolf ) : as you TOWAF Extravaganza is coming up this sunday which usually doesn't happen until March but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave due to being found out that she's not fully human, I had to bump it up. so what I need everything for you is to managed and organizes the matches of the event, as well as the event itself! also I want Brickhouse and Anvil's match for the women's world title to be spectacular something that wrestling fans will remember for generations! I want you to use your bussiness skills to make sure that this TOWAF Extravaganza is the biggest one yet!

men's division

Match 6 Jack Cougar and Mitch Cougar the Cougar Brothers vs. the Handy men Bob & Sam ( Tag team championship match)

match 7 Rick Cool vs. Swatch Watch MC Glotch's vs. Bulldozer vs. Sergent Napalm ( Hardcore championship match)

Women's division

match 1 Lady Thunderbird vs. Wild Cass of The Jackals ( Women's Light weight championship)

match 6 Krissy & Manida vs. Panther & Jaguar ( the Mighty Amazons vacant tag team Championship title.)

Match 7 Jackal vs. Rosy , vs. Cindy vs. Beth vs. Jacky vs. Sammy ( Women's Hardcore championship match. )

to Legato updated this post to add the match cards.

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

men's division

Women's division

to Legato updated this post to add the match cards.

Wolf examins the card while Ritter speaks up"Wrestling's fake" in which Wolf glances at her"Well it is" Ritter shrugs then Wolf responds to Tako"Since it's Anvil's last match make it her farewell tour leading to the championship match. Have Brick House win the championship, in the next show after the event Anvil makes a heartfelt retirement speech. Then as the show closer to that night have a GM announce a tournament to crown the number one contender for the champion. The card after that make it a special show dedicated to the tournament and have the new champion present to watch as a way to light a fire to the competitors but not before she makes a speech concerning her title victory. Make her the bad guy in this, it sells. When the tournament is over and a number one contender is crowned have Brick House congratulate the winner personally"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply