ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Exodus City - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quantum: Exodus City

more_horiz
Wolf examins the card while Ritter speaks up"Wrestling's fake" in which Wolf glances at her"Well it is" Ritter shrugs then Wolf responds to Tako"Since it's Anvil's last match make it her farewell tour leading to the championship match. Have Brick House win the championship, in the next show after the event Anvil makes a heartfelt retirement speech. Then as the show closer to that night have a GM announce a tournament to crown the number one contender for the champion. The card after that make it a special show dedicated to the tournament and have the new champion present to watch as a way to light a fire to the competitors but not before she makes a speech concerning her title victory. Make her the bad guy in this, it sells. When the tournament is over and a number one contender is crowned have Brick House congratulate the winner personally"

OT: well expect for the fact that TOWAF wrestling is real! yeah people get hurt, but not killed

Tako Supreme: well unlike most other wresting leagues in the states, TOWAF wrestling is real , people get hurt and knockout. well the action at lest the only thing that's fake are the personas the wrestlers put on, expect for Brickhouse she actually uses her real persona. one of the reason's Anvil has to retired is to advoid law suits, I can't have any wrestlers die on my show. and the Hipsters who the Mighty Amazons fought in their last match before they retired haven't even fully recover from what the Mighty amazons did to them during the match.

now on to what your said okay first I'm going to do the tour, Brickhouse might retain her championship title , only because Anvil would be holding back just like her older sisters. as for Anvil making a retierment speech consider that done. as for making Brickhouse the bad guy, that's going to be tough, I'm going to have to get her to act the opposite of how she normaly acts.

( looking at Ritter ) oh and the last person who told Brickhouse that the wrestling she does is fake ending up in a hospital, with broken bones.

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Tako Supreme walks into the the D'mico family complex and looks at Lucas Brasi saying in a firm tone.

Tako Supreme: what's up Lucas. oh and I see that Wolf is managing things. so looks like she will be managed and organized the matches for TOWAF's big main event while the Dmico's are away. as well as the another necessary stuff for the event.
Lucas nodded at Tako Supreme's statement and at WOlf's arrival. "Wolf" he'd say, pointing at Tako Supreme. "He says you got everything in order for the TOWAF or whatever"[ Exclamation /quote]

Wolf snapped her fingers at Lucas and Tako, motioning them to her

Tako supreme looks at Wolf and says in firm tone.

Tako Supreme: Tako Supreme ( looking at Wolf ) : as you TOWAF Extravaganza is coming up this sunday which usually doesn't happen until March but since Anvil can only have one more match before she has to leave due to being found out that she's not fully human, I had to bump it up. so what I need everything for you is to managed and organizes the matches of the event, as well as the event itself! also I want Brickhouse and Anvil's match for the women's world title to be spectacular something that wrestling fans will remember for generations! I want you to use your bussiness skills to make sure that this TOWAF Extravaganza is the biggest one yet!

Oh here's the match cards

Shows Wolf the match cards

men's division

Match 1 El Toro vs. El Tigra ( Lightweight Championship match)

match 2 Kung Fu Joe vs. Rex ( Middleweight Championship match)

Match 3 Cobra vs. Bear ( Junior heavyweight championship match)

Match 4 Big Danny vs. Smith ( Heavyweight championship match)

Match 5 Azobo vs. Ducan ( TOWAF World championship match)

Match 6 Jack Cougar and Mitch Cougar the Cougar Brothers vs. the Handy men Bob & Sam ( Tag team championship match)

match 7 Rick Cool vs. Swatch Watch MC Glotch's vs. Bulldozer vs. Sergent Napalm ( Hardcore championship match)

Women's division

match 1 Lady Thunderbird vs. Wild Cass of The Jackals ( Women's Light weight championship)

match 2 Fox vs. Gator ( Women's middle weight champion championship match)

Match 3 Fang vs. Roxy ( Women's Junior heavy weight championship match)

Match 4 the buff Kunoichi vs. Bixby ( Women's heavy weight championship match)

match 5 Brick House vs. Anvil ( Women's world championship match)

match 6 Krissy & Manida vs. Panther & Jaguar ( the Mighty Amazons vacant tag team Championship title.)

Match 7 Jackal vs. Rosy , vs. Cindy vs. Beth vs. Jacky vs. Sammy ( Women's Hardcore championship match. )

to Legato updated this post to add the match cards.

Wolf examins the card while Ritter speaks up"Wrestling's fake" in which Wolf glances at her"Well it is" Ritter shrugs then Wolf responds to Tako"Since it's Anvil's last match make it her farewell tour leading to the championship match. Have Brick House win the championship, in the next show after the event Anvil makes a heartfelt retirement speech. Then as the show closer to that night have a GM announce a tournament to crown the number one contender for the champion. The card after that make it a special show dedicated to the tournament and have the new champion present to watch as a way to light a fire to the competitors but not before she makes a speech concerning her title victory. Make her the bad guy in this, it sells. When the tournament is over and a number one contender is crowned have Brick House congratulate the winner personally"

OT: well expect for the fact that TOWAF wrestling is real! yeah people get hurt.

Tako Supreme: well unlike most other wresting leagues in the states, TOWAF wrestling is real , people get hurt and knockout. well the action at lest the only thing that's fake are the personas the wrestlers put on, expect for Brickhouse she actually uses her real persona. one of the reason's Anvil has to retired is to advoid law suits, I can't have any wrestlers die on my show. and the Hipsters who the Mighty Amazons fought in their last match before they retired haven't even fully recover from what the Mighty amazons did to them during the match.

now to what your say okay so okay first I'm going to do the tour, Brickhouse might retain her championship title , only because Anvil would be holding back just like her older sisters. as for Anvil making a speech consider that done. as for making Brickhouse the bad guy, that's going to be tough, I'm going to have to get her to act the opposite of how she normaly acts.

Either it's the lack of fear or indifferent to Tako's last comment Ritter just shrugs her shoulders at the response

"Take the anti-hero route then, people eat that up. Have it explain that something in that match changed Brickhouse in that it impact both comptetitors" Wolf said

more_horiz
Either it's the lack of fear or indifferent to Tako's last comment Ritter just shrugs her shoulders at the response

"Take the anti-hero route then, people eat that up. Have it explain that something in that match changed Brickhouse in that it impact both comptetitors" Wolf said.
Legato

Tako Supreme: I'll do that, she's been want to do the Anti-Hero route. ( looking at Ritter) I see your indifferent no biggie, but the strength competion she was in a while back was 100% real , there's was no acting involed, nothing being rigged or fix unlike pro wrestling. a competion in which she got stomp in by Anvil, Anvil's sisters , and that Japanese girl that was just add to the roster, Rasyoukuki aka the Buff Kunoichi who is the offical record holder for the strongest woman in Japan. I also have Anvil with me, and there's something she wants to say.

Anvil come in here.

Anvil walks in and stands next to Taco Supreme who she towers over at a height of 6'10" . she then crosses her big arms and looks at Wolf saying in firm tone.

Anvil: I want to work for the D'Amico Family!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Take the anti-hero route then, people eat that up. Have it explain that something in that match changed Brickhouse in that it impact both comptetitors" Wolf said.
Legato

Tako Supreme: I'll do that, she's been want to do the Anti-Hero route. ( looking at Ritter) I see your indifferent no biggie, but the strength competion she was in a while back was 100% real , there's was no acting involed, nothing being rigged or fix unlike pro wrestling. a competion in which she got stomp in by Anvil, Anvil's sisters , and that Japanese girl that was just add to the roster, Rasyoukuki aka the Buff Kunoichi who is the offical record holder for the strongest woman in Japan. I also have Anvil with me, and there's something she wants to say.

Anvil come in here.

Anvil walks in and stands next to Taco Supreme who she towers over at a height of 6'10" . she then crosses her big arms and looks at Wolf saying in firm tone.

"Really" Wolf said"What can you provide for the organization?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Legato

Anvil come in here.

Anvil: well I'm very strong , capable of lifting 5 tons, capable of striking with 8 tons of force, I have quick reflexes , and I have a physical physiology that allows me to gain strength at a exponential rate that's comes from being 33% mystic Amazon, and i can also heal faster then normal, and even heal shatter bones, that's comes from being 33% Storm Giant. also put of my physiology for having Storm giant blood is that my muscle & bone tissues increases by 10 times after they heal from serious damage. so I can do Security, but I am also the weakest of my sisters. finally I have double major in business and accounting.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Legato

Anvil come in here.

Anvil: well I'm very strong , capable of lifting 5 tons, capable of striking with 8 tons of force, I have quick reflexes , and I have a physical physiology that allows me to gain strength at a exponential rate that's comes from being 33% mystic Amazon, and i can also heal faster then normal, and even heal shatter bones, that's comes from being 33% Storm Giant. also put of my physiology for having Storm giant blood is that my muscle & bone tissues increases by 10 times after they heal from serious damage. so I can do Security, but I am also the weakest of my sisters. finally I have double major in business and accounting.

"She has muscle and brains, don't get that often from a brick type"Ritter commented to Wolf" Also could use someone like her should we have a problem with Stronghold"

Wolf nods"You mention you can do security but how are you in public relations?"

more_horiz
"She has muscle and brains, don't get that often from a brick type"Ritter commented to Wolf" Also could use someone like her should we have a problem with Stronghold"

Wolf nods"You mention you can do security but how are you in public relations?".

Anvil: I'm quite good , I took pointers from my cousin Saskourara , he's the CEO of a video game company called Manastana inc. he has good PR, and he's serectly a super hero. along with three of my sisters while two. my sister Donna has took up to become a super hero name Kraft, and my sister Zonna who is the strongest and biggest of my sisters has become part of a super hero team, she calls her self Amari.

Konna has return to her life as anti hero , she's the bat persona type hero the Black Crow. and as for my sister Yonna, well she says she a cleaning lady, but I don't believe that. I think she's agent for some organization. oh and my great grand mother is a legendary Norse super hero name Keliio, but she's retried.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Wolf nods"You mention you can do security but how are you in public relations?".

Anvil: I'm quite good , I took pointers from my cousin Saskourara , he's the CEO of a video game company called Manastana inc. he has good PR, and he's serectly a super hero. along with three of my sisters while two. my sister Donna has took up to become a super hero name Kraft, and my sister Zonna who is the strongest and biggest of my sisters has become part of a super hero team, she calls her self Amari.

Konna has return to her life as anti hero , she's the bat persona type hero the Black Crow. and as for my sister Yonna, well she says she a cleaning lady, but I don't believe that. I think she's agent for some organization. oh and my great grand mother is a legendary Norse super hero name Keliio, but she's retried.

"Then I say you're more than just simple security" Wolf said" We're putting you as Vice President of the PR department. Also has Tako informed you of your arrangements concerning your match?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Then I say you're more than just simple security" Wolf said" We're putting you as Vice President of the PR department. Also has Tako informed you of your arrangements concerning your match?"

Anvil: yeah he informed me of my arrangements, I'm to hold back and let Brickhouse retain her world title. and in the next show after the event I make my retirement speech. oh and thanks for the position Miss Wolf, as Vice President of the PR Department I promised to do my best. also I'm not going to train lightly to make sure i don't get any stronger before my match between Brickhouse starts.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 am; edited 20 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Anvil: yeah he informed me of my arrangements, I'm to hold back and let Brickhouse retain her world title. and in the next show after the event I make my retirement speech. oh and thanks for the position Miss Wolf, as Vice President of the PR Department I promised to do my best. also I'm not going to train lightly to make sure i don't get any stronger before my match between Brickhouse starts.

Rasyiouki rushes inside the building and says in firm tone.

Rasyiouki: okay I know I'm not supposed to be here, but i have to warn you that Jackal, Fang, Krissy, Manida, are attempt to injure you so you can't do the match with Brickhouse

Anvil: Miss Wolf this is the new wrestler that Tako supreme add to the roster the Buff Kunoichi! why do Jackal, Fang, Krissy and Manida went to attack me is this some kind of skit? Tako do you know anything about this?

Tako Supreme: I don't know anything about that!

Rasyokui: it's not a skit , Jackal, Fang, Krissy, and Manida actually want to cause you bodily harm! I over herd them in their hang out with my friends that they were planning on jumping you as shown as you leaving the D'mico family complex! but my friends are going to make sure that doesn't happen.

http://fettcom.deviantart.com/art/Nessy-Christmas-146388214

Anvil: what gudge do they have against me?

Rasyokui: they don't like the fact that your not fully human, they want make sure you can't wrestler.

Anvil: or maybe they trying to get me sent to Jail, by trying to jump me. cause they know that if they do that, I will defend myself. which means they want to get seriously injure by me so i will go to jail!

Rasyouki: that might be their plan. oh hi there Miss wolf I'm Rasyouki am I member of a ninja clan called the Black Dragons, a security guard Manastiana Inc , a body guard for the Manastiana PR team, and now i took up wrestling. my friends are aslo Ninjas, and security guards for Manastina inc. one of my friends Seztuana is my boyfriend.

another one of my friends Raskoukia runs the Manastiana inc security system which she bulit. then there's my friend Masyukukai, she's a party animal.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Rasyiouki rushes inside the building and says in firm tone.

Rasyiouki: okay I know I'm not supposed to be here, but i have to warn you that Jackal, Fang, Krissy, Manida, are attempt to injure you so you can't do the match with Brickhouse

Anvil: Miss Wolf this is the new wrestler that Tako supreme add to the roster the Buff Kunoichi! why do Jackal, Fang, Krissy and Manida went to attack me is this some kind of skit? Tako do you know anything about this?

Tako Supreme: I don't know anything about that!

Rasyokui: it's not a skit , Jackal, Fang, Krissy, and Manida actually want to cause you bodily harm! I over herd them in their hang out with my friends that they were planning on jumping you as shown as you leaving the D'mico family complex! but my friends are going to make sure that doesn't happen.

http://fettcom.deviantart.com/art/Nessy-Christmas-146388214

Anvil: what gudge do they have against me?

Rasyokui: they don't like the fact that your not fully human, they want make sure you can't wrestler.

Anvil: or maybe they trying to get me sent to Jail, by trying to jump me. cause they know that if they do that, I will defend myself. which means they want to get seriously injure by me so i will go to jail!

Rasyouki: that might be their plan. oh hi there Miss wolf I'm Rasyouki am I member of a ninja clan called the Black Dragons, a security guard Manastiana Inc , a body guard for the Manastiana PR team, and now i took up wrestling. my friends are aslo Ninjas, and security guards for Manastina inc. one of my friends Seztuana is my boyfriend.

another one of my friends Raskoukia runs the Manastiana inc security system which she bulit. then there's my friend Masyukukai, she's a party animal.

Tako Supreme: alright Anvil get some rest your farewell tour starts to tomorrow!

after Anvil and Rasykouki leave Tako Supreme looks at the window saying in frim tone.

Tako Supreme: Clash of the Titans is the prefect opportunity to draw out who ever it is who is trying to off me and I expect that it's my own son Robison !

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Resting up at home, Matthew gave Derrick a call.

more_horiz
Tako Supreme: alright Anvil get some rest your farewell tour starts to tomorrow!

after Anvil and Rasykouki leave Tako Supreme looks at the window saying in frim tone.

Tako Supreme: Clash of the Titans is the prefect opportunity to draw out who ever it is who is trying to off me and I expect that it's my own son Robison !

this post has been change and updated

more_horiz
A timewarp post.....

The Exodus City Super Spa.
Summer handed the check over. "Like I said, I'm going to be bringing some friends over. This is a very special day for them, so I'm renting the spa for the day for us. I want all of them to be given the full treatment and treated like royalty. Understand?"
"Um, yes, yes, certainly and might I say thank you for your generous donation."
"Of course. If you'll excuse me...."
Summer stepped out and called Flannery. "It's time."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

Summer handed the check over. "Like I said, I'm going to be bringing some friends over. This is a very special day for them, so I'm renting the spa for the day for us. I want all of them to be given the full treatment and treated like royalty. Understand?"

"The new Hunger Games book is out already?" Flannery said to Summer over the phone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

"The new Hunger Games book is out already?" Flannery said to Summer over the phone

"Umm....no, well, I mean yes it is but I meant about the spa trip."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

"Sweet! Going to tell mom" Flannery said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

"Great! Call Dinah too and I'll call Carm and Helena."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

Dinah is seen meditating on top of a large statue then got a mental communication from Flannery

(Hey Dinah just contacting to see if you want to hang out at the spa with me and the others?)

Dinah pondered(Sure why not)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

Dinah is seen meditating on top of a large statue then got a mental communication from Flannery

(Hey Dinah just contacting to see if you want to hang out at the spa with me and the others?)

Summer called up Helena first.

The maid walked up to her, carrying Helena's cell phone on a silver tray. "Madame, a cell phone call from Summer."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

The maid walked up to her, carrying Helena's cell phone on a silver tray. "Madame, a cell phone call from Summer."

"Hello Summer" Helena answered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

"Hey Helena, how would you like an all expenses paid trip to the Super Spa?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

"Ah a Spa. Haven't been in one of those in awhile"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

"You're in luck. I just bought the place for the whole day, we're getting the works. I figured with all of the insanity that's been going on recently, we deserve to relax."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A timewarp post.....

At Liberty City

"You're in luck. I just bought the place for the whole day, we're getting the works. I figured with all of the insanity that's been going on recently, we deserve to relax."

"Amen to that. I'd ask mother to join but she's in a senate meeting"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply