ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionDoctor Nemesis EmptyDoctor Nemesis

more_horiz
Because Doctor Nemesis. Cool

descriptionDoctor Nemesis EmptyRe: Doctor Nemesis

more_horiz
Ace arrived at Nemesis's location.

A security alarm alerted Nemises and when she looked at the monitor she sees Ace looking up and waving at the camera

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

A security alarm alerted Nemises and when she looked at the monitor she sees Ace looking up and waving at the camera

Nemesis pressed a button on the computer and the door opened up for him and the alarm turned off. There was a quick scan though, just to make sure it was him and not Morpha.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nemesis pressed a button on the computer and the door opened up for him and the alarm turned off. There was a quick scan though, just to make sure it was him and not Morpha.

"If I were one of the scouts you'd have Captain Justice bursting in here and make another heroic speech before the inevitable battle. How are you this morning Nemesis?" Ace asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If I were one of the scouts you'd have Captain Justice bursting in here and make another heroic speech before the inevitable battle. How are you this morning Nemesis?" Ace asked

"Good enough. Any information on Sid?"

more_horiz
OT: I think we can all agree my new Avvy is badass. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No. Seems the vampires have kept her off the grid, which means two things. Either she's not on this planet or in another realm entirely" Ace said" In light of this situation I'm going to assist you in finding her and dealing with the latest crisis thats upon us"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: I think we can all agree my new Avvy is badass. Cool

That it is Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No. Seems the vampires have kept her off the grid, which means two things. Either she's not on this planet or in another realm entirely" Ace said" In light of this situation I'm going to assist you in finding her and dealing with the latest crisis thats upon us"

"I'm in. What's the plan?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"For starters, you might have to prepare yourself for the possibility that once we find Insidious, she may not be the Insidious that you once knew" Ace said" Now we could go on a roaring rampage of revenge but we both know that revenge cause one to make mistakes and leave us open for the enemy to strike at us. And we are above simple things as revenge. We will join with Fulcrum and the others, they manage to capture one of the vampires during the raid on Insidious's home"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"For starters, you might have to prepare yourself for the possibility that once we find Insidious, she may not be the Insidious that you once knew" Ace said" Now we could go on a roaring rampage of revenge but we both know that revenge cause one to make mistakes and leave us open for the enemy to strike at us. And we are above simple things as revenge. We will join with Fulcrum and the others, they manage to capture one of the vampires during the raid on Insidious's home"

"Reeaaalllyyy?" Nemesis smiled. "One moment." She left to change and came out like she was dressed for surgery, even had an assortment of gadgets strapped to herself. "I'm ready. Let's make this b-ch talk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Reeaaalllyyy?" Nemesis smiled. "One moment." She left to change and came out like she was dressed for surgery, even had an assortment of gadgets strapped to herself. "I'm ready. Let's make this b-ch talk."

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/216/c/2/doc_cutter_by_playworkart-d59rng1.jpg
"Besides, I've always wanted to dissect a vampire."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/216/c/2/doc_cutter_by_playworkart-d59rng1.jpg

Ace shook his head"Lets be serious about this ok" he presses the button on his ear"Portal" he calls out to Labyrinth then a portal is summoned before the two

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ace shook his head"Lets be serious about this ok" he presses the button on his ear"Portal" he calls out to Labyrinth then a portal is summoned before the two

"I am serious." Nemesis insisted as she followed him in. They arrived where the others were. "Hey. How you holding up?" She asked Eve.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply