ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMarvel/CAU: HULK! EmptyMarvel/CAU: HULK!

more_horiz

descriptionMarvel/CAU: HULK! EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: HULK!

more_horiz

SHIELD Base

" It could just be newbie jitters. I haven't exactly been on a field mission yet but there are moments that I sometimes fear that that what if I screw up my first field assignment" A SHIELD Agent said while sitting on a chair across a containment field where inside the field Bruce is in his work sits in a chair and take notes, in actuality playing tic tac toe on his notepate

"Did you catch any of that sir?"

Bruce snapped to attention then looked at the young agent then glanced down at his notepad. He sighs then puts it away. He studied the agent then asked" Er" He glances at the Agent's tag" Julien is it"

"Yes sir" Julien responded

"How old are you?" Bruce asked

"21 sir" Julien said then Bruce nods" Just curious did Tony sent you here?"

"He mentioned that while you may not be much when it comes to giving advice but you are a good listener." Julien said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

" It could just be newbie jitters. I haven't exactly been on a field mission yet but there are moments that I sometimes fear that that what if I screw up my first field assignment" A SHIELD Agent said while sitting on a chair across a containment field where inside the field Bruce is in his work sits in a chair and take notes, in actuality playing tic tac toe on his notepate

Bruce snapped to attention then looked at the young agent then glanced down at his notepad. He sighs then puts it away. He studied the agent then asked" Er" He glances at the Agent's tag" Julien is it"

"He mentioned that while you may not be much when it comes to giving advice but you are a good listener." Julien said

Dru was cleaning her gun down the hall, giving the two time to talk it out.

more_horiz
Caught the in joke Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Caught the in joke Smile

IM3. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

"I'm sorry Julien but as I've explained to him I'm not that kind of doctor"

Julien nods

Bruce looked at him for a moment then responded" The best advice I can give you is don't let the anxiety get the best of you. Take what you have learned from your training and excel from it"

"Banner fell for the old puppy dog routine" Hulk mocked

Julien smiled then got up" I will. Thanks sir"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

Julien nods

Bruce looked at him for a moment then responded" The best advice I can give you is don't let the anxiety get the best of you. Take what you have learned from your training and excel from it"

"How'd it go?" Drusilla asked Julien as she sat up and holstered her gun.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

Julien nods

"Gave me some peace of mind" Juline said

OT: BTW posted a RP in the Phoenix thread in Prime Smile

more_horiz
Meanwhile in a remote island way off the grid

Marvel/CAU: HULK! Trista10

Devil Ray had already arrived at the island with a briefcase in hand.

Feel free to introduce The Leader Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The Leader was waiting for him, flanked by a pair of gamma irradiated dogs. "You have arrived exactly as scheduled Devil Ray. I assume you have what I asked for?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

Julien nods

OT: BTW posted a RP in the Phoenix thread in Prime Smile
Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Leader was waiting for him, flanked by a pair of gamma irradiated dogs. "You have arrived exactly as scheduled Devil Ray. I assume you have what I asked for?"

Devil Ray lifts the briefcase up, presses a few buttons to unlock the briefcase, then he opens it" As promised"

more_horiz
The Leader observed the contents closely before motioning for a guard to bring him the payment. "Then as we agreed, here is your payment. I am impressed that you were able to secure so much of this."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

SHIELD Base

Julien nods

"That's good to hear man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Leader observed the contents closely before motioning for a guard to bring him the payment. "Then as we agreed, here is your payment. I am impressed that you were able to secure so much of this."

"I always come through on a arrangement. Speaking of which, you have what we've requested?" Devil Ray asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I always come through on a arrangement. Speaking of which, you have what we've requested?" Devil Ray asked

The Leader nodded as a pair of gamma mutants stepped forward. They were large, strong, green and had metal devices sticking out of their heads. "Compared to battling Banner, this was a very easy request. They will obey your commands."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The Leader nodded as a pair of gamma mutants stepped forward. They were large, strong, green and had metal devices sticking out of their heads. "Compared to battling Banner, this was a very easy request. They will obey your commands."

"They'll do" Devil Ray looked at them then offered his hand" To a beneficial partnership"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"They'll do" Devil Ray looked at them then offered his hand" To a beneficial partnership"

The Leader shook his hand. "To a partnership."

more_horiz
"Outside of the, you know, smashing he's not such a bad guy" Julien said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Outside of the, you know, smashing he's not such a bad guy" Julien said

"The big guy himself is pretty cool too when he's in his better moods."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply