ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk EmptyMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
RP's relating to the dynamic duo who fight crime both in and out of the courtroom.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
After checking Foggy in a hospital Savage She-Hulk leaves to return and assist Jennifer till she sees a flash of explosion on the the roof of a building

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After checking Foggy in a hospital Savage She-Hulk leaves to return and assist Jennifer till she sees a flash of explosion on the the roof of a building

"Sorry Jen, I'll be late, please be safe." Lyra prayed and then ran to check it out.

Daredevil and Bullseye's fight began with Daredevil moving in close and using his radar sense to avoid Bullseye's projectiles.

"Come on Shulkie, I'm gonna kick your green butt all over the city." Titania smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sorry Jen, I'll be late, please be safe." Lyra prayed and then ran to check it out.

Daredevil and Bullseye's fight began with Daredevil moving in close and using his radar sense to avoid Bullseye's projectiles.

"Come on Shulkie, I'm gonna kick your green butt all over the city." Titania smiled.

As Savage She-Hulk arrived she's greeted by Nitro and Absorbing Man"Sup"Nitro said while Absorbing Man crack's his knuckles in anticipation

Bullseye ducked an attack from Dardevil"Getting a little slow at your age aren't you" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a detonator then throws it up the air after he presses a button. It exploded then it let out a loud sonic sound

"Thats another comment you made about my green butt. Hate to break it to you but you're not my type" She-Hulk said then charged at Titania

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As Savage She-Hulk arrived she's greeted by Nitro and Absorbing Man"Sup"Nitro said while Absorbing Man crack's his knuckles in anticipation

Bullseye ducked an attack from Dardevil"Getting a little slow at your age aren't you" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a detonator then throws it up the air after he presses a button. It exploded then it let out a loud sonic sound

"Thats another comment you made about my green butt. Hate to break it to you but you're not my type" She-Hulk said then charged at Titania

"And your not mine either." Titania said and blocked She-Hulk's punch before responding with a blow to the ribs.

Daredevil gritted his teeth and focused. The sound was painful yes, excruciatingly so, but it also let him see everything clearly. He leaped at Bullseye and smacked him across the face with his billyclub.

"What do you two want?" Lyra asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"And your not mine either." Titania said and blocked She-Hulk's punch before responding with a blow to the ribs.

Daredevil gritted his teeth and focused. The sound was painful yes, excruciatingly so, but it also let him see everything clearly. He leaped at Bullseye and smacked him across the face with his billyclub.

She-Hulk brought her free hand down to deflect Titania's punch then she delivered her a headbutt to Titania's fourhead

Bullseye leanded back but still took one to the chin, he sees how the sound is bothering him and used this momentary distraction to knee Daredevil in the kidneys

"Well my tall friend overhere has a new ability he'd like to test out and I figured why not have him test it out on you" Nitro said then Absorbing Man stepped forward"Not She-Hulk but you'll do"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She-Hulk brought her free hand down to deflect Titania's punch then she delivered her a headbutt to Titania's fourhead

Bullseye leanded back but still took one to the chin, he sees how the sound is bothering him and used this momentary distraction to knee Daredevil in the kidneys

"Well my tall friend overhere has a new ability he'd like to test out and I figured why not have him test it out on you" Nitro said then Absorbing Man stepped forward"Not She-Hulk but you'll do"

Titania flew backwards several feet away and landed on her back. She then jumped back up to her feet and charged She-Hulk and punched at her face.

Daredevil went down on one knee from the force of the kick and the sound but it would take more then that to bring him down. He punched Bullseye in the stomach with a hard punch and then got to his feet.

"What did you just say to me?" Lyra asked Absorbing Man.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Titania flew backwards several feet away and landed on her back. She then jumped back up to her feet and charged She-Hulk and punched at her face.

Daredevil went down on one knee from the force of the kick and the sound but it would take more then that to bring him down. He punched Bullseye in the stomach with a hard punch and then got to his feet.

Hi Legato! Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She-Hulk dodged her punch then she elbowed Titania to the side of her jaw then a knee to the ribs

Bullseye felt the punch but he pressed on and countered with a swipe at Daredevil's arm with the Sai then looked smiled"Looks like I drew first blood"He said with the blood from the sai dripping down and continued

Absorbing Man brought his fist down at Savage She-Hulk's face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She-Hulk dodged her punch then she elbowed Titania to the side of her jaw then a knee to the ribs

Bullseye felt the punch but he pressed on and countered with a swipe at Daredevil's arm with the Sai then looked smiled"Looks like I drew first blood"He said with the blood from the sai dripping down and continued

Daredevil rolled backwards and readied himself to go again. When Bullseye came at him again, Daredevil charged him, leaped over him and struck him in the back of the neck with the club, hitting a pressure point. Daredevil rolled to his feet and faced Bullseye again.

She-Hulk doubled over from the impact but wasn't out yet. She punched She-Hulk in the stomach hard enough to send her flying backwards.

Savage She-Hulk leaped to the side and then looked at Absorbing Man and Nitro. "Let me guess, you two punks are working with Bullseye and Titania and I'm also willing to bet that there is only one villain in this city rich enough to hire all of you to pick a fight with us. My friends must have Kingpin scared."

more_horiz
To Legato.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Daredevil rolled backwards and readied himself to go again. When Bullseye came at him again, Daredevil charged him, leaped over him and struck him in the back of the neck with the club, hitting a pressure point. Daredevil rolled to his feet and faced Bullseye again.

Titania doubled over from the impact but wasn't out yet. She punched She-Hulk in the stomach hard enough to send her flying backwards.

Savage She-Hulk leaped to the side and then looked at Absorbing Man and Nitro. "Let me guess, you two punks are working with Bullseye and Titania and I'm also willing to bet that there is only one villain in this city rich enough to hire all of you to pick a fight with us. My friends must have Kingpin scared."

Bullseye almost kneeled down but he caught himself and hits at a point in his neck to relieve the strike that Daredevil caused. Bullseye kicked Daredevil to the side of the jaw" Catch me if you can Mr.Magoo" Bullseye said then ran and jumped from one roof to another and the two gave chase

She-Hulk crashed into a brick wall then she caught a punch from Titania and she headbutted her chin then did a spinning back elbow across the jaw then upper cut under it with enough force that shook the foundation they were on and sent Titania flying

Nitro laughed"You wish greenie, you're nothing but pest that needed to be exterminated" he clapped then Savage-She Hulk was caught in a explosion. She was tackled from behind by Absorbing Man and the two crashed through the door and tumbled down a flight of stairs

"Gotta see this" Nitro said then entered through the crashed door

Landing to the bottom Absorbing Man said"Not the best idea I've had, however" He gets Savage She-Hulk in a full nelson"Gives me an opportunity to trap you." He squeezed harder"I've discovered something about my abilities when I was locked up and in a few moments you're about to discover what it is" he said while Savage She-Hulk could feel her strength beginning slowly lessen somehow

more_horiz
DD ran after Bullseye, keeping up with him easily.

Savage She-Hulk struggled but that only got her power drained more. Thinking quickly, she turned back to her human form, using her smaller size to slip away from Absorbing Man and roll away, turn back to her She-Hulk self and burst through the wall and then turned to face them again now that she had room to maneuver.

Titania slammed into a building and fell to the ground. She landed on her feet, shaking off the impact. She waited until She-Hulk got close and double fist punched her, knocking the jade giantess down. Lyra leaped on top of Jen and started punching her in the face, shaking the ground around them and breaking it and making people fall over from the shockwaves alone. Jen tossed her away and came at her again. Titania sprung up to her feet, grabbed up a large truck and flung it at She-Hulk like it was a missile, the truck collided with She-Hulk, smashing her into a building.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Savage She-Hulk struggled but that only got her power drained more. Thinking quickly, she turned back to her human form, using her smaller size to slip away from Absorbing Man and roll away, turn back to her She-Hulk self and burst through the wall and then turned to face them again now that she had room to maneuver.

Titania slammed into a building and fell to the ground. She landed on her feet, shaking off the impact. She waited until She-Hulk got close and double fist punched her, knocking the jade giantess down. Lyra leaped on top of Jen and started punching her in the face, shaking the ground around them and breaking it and making people fall over from the shockwaves alone. Jen tossed her away and came at her again. Titania sprung up to her feet, grabbed up a large truck and flung it at She-Hulk like it was a missile, the truck collided with She-Hulk, smashing her into a building.

Daredevil followed Bullseye who leaped to another rooftop then jumped down an open window, as he lands he finds himself inside a coffee warehouse. Bullseye turned and smiled"Looks like the prey is now caught in a trap" Daredevil would see about fifty or so thugs armed with chains, steel bats, brass knuckles, the works. Daredevil's hearing could pick up the entire warehouse being sealed up in solid steel. Shari looked down with her thumb released from the button that triggered the trap and she then manuvers her finger to another button on the remote. Bullseye smiled from ear to ear twirling the Sai"Prepare for some serious pain" Shari presses the button and Daredevil's senses is attacked with a loud sonic sound pircing his ears

"Get him!"Shari commanded then one of the thugs charged and hits Daredevil in the ribs with the brass knuckles

She-Hulk kicked the truck out of the building. As she got out she sees the truck striking Titania. She ran and grabbed the truck. Lifting it over her head and hitting Titania with it a few"That was for the truck." Hits Titania across the face with it hard enough that she was sent flying and she lets go of the truck and looked at the people"Sorry" she super leaps then both of her feet lands on her stomach before the two hit the ground, leaving a crater behind"And that was for Foggy"

Savage She-Hulk is then caught in another explosion created by Nitro. Causing the cieling to collapse ontop of her. She hears someone approaching "He knows how to make his presence known doesn't he" Absorbing Man said standing over her"Now where was I" he brings both of his hands down and grips the sides of her head to continue to sap her strength

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Daredevil followed Bullseye who leaped to another rooftop then jumped down an open window, as he lands he finds himself inside a coffee warehouse. Bullseye turned and smiled"Looks like the prey is now caught in a trap" Daredevil would see about fifty or so thugs armed with chains, steel bats, brass knuckles, the works. Daredevil's hearing could pick up the entire warehouse being sealed up in solid steel. Shari looked down with her thumb released from the button that triggered the trap and she then manuvers her finger to another button on the remote. Bullseye smiled from ear to ear twirling the Sai"Prepare for some serious pain" Shari presses the button and Daredevil's senses is attacked with a loud sonic sound pircing his ears

"Get him!"Shari commanded then one of the thugs charged and hits Daredevil in the ribs with the brass knuckles

She-Hulk kicked the truck out of the building. As she got out she sees the truck striking Titania. She ran and grabbed the truck. Lifting it over her head and hitting Titania with it a few"That was for the truck." Hits Titania across the face with it hard enough that she was sent flying and she lets go of the truck and looked at the people"Sorry" she super leaps then both of her feet lands on her stomach before the two hit the ground, leaving a crater behind"And that was for Foggy"

Savage She-Hulk is then caught in another explosion created by Nitro. Causing the cieling to collapse ontop of her. She hears someone approaching "He knows how to make his presence known doesn't he" Absorbing Man said standing over her"Now where was I" he brings both of his hands down and grips the sides of her head to continue to sap her strength

Titania got up again as She-Hulk started to leave the scene. "Wat....you green b-ch, you wait! We...we ain't done yet! COME ON! I'll rip you arms offayou!"

Savage She-Hulk screamed but managed to kick the villain off of her, sending him flying. She broke out of the rubble from the ceiling. She picked up a piece of wood and flung it up at Nitro like a spear. She jumped out of the building and got to her feet. When she saw Crusher coming at her again she sweeped his feet, knocking him onto the ground. She backed up, readying herself. Focusing more on speed and technique now to avoid being grabbed.

Daredevil yelled in pain at the sheer sound. His radar sense was going crazy. He backed up, trying to focus, to figure out where it was all coming from. He got punched in the stomach and doubled over. Daredevil smacked him in the face with his stick, knocking the thug to the ground. The overs came at him. Daredevil gripped his weapon and then kicked the thug at his feet hard enough he slammed into another one.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Titania got up again as She-Hulk started to leave the scene. "Wat....you green b-ch, you wait! We...we ain't done yet! COME ON! I'll rip you arms offayou!"

Savage She-Hulk screamed but managed to kick the villain off of her, sending him flying. She broke out of the rubble from the ceiling. She picked up a piece of wood and flung it up at Nitro like a spear. She jumped out of the building and got to her feet. When she saw Crusher coming at her again she sweeped his feet, knocking him onto the ground. She backed up, readying herself. Focusing more on speed and technique now to avoid being grabbed.

Daredevil yelled in pain at the sheer sound. His radar sense was going crazy. He backed up, trying to focus, to figure out where it was all coming from. He got punched in the stomach and doubled over. Daredevil smacked him in the face with his stick, knocking the thug to the ground. The overs came at him. Daredevil gripped his weapon and then kicked the thug at his feet hard enough he slammed into another one.

She-Hulk stopped turning around at Titania. She puts both her hands behind her back and offered her chin to her"Give me you're best shot. Second rate"

Absorbing Man looked back at Nitro as he got up"Little buddy!" Nitro manuvers back and he caused the wood to explode. Absorbing Man breaths a sigh of relief then he scowles at"You green b---h you could have killed him!"

More of the thugs approached Daredevil as he valiently fend off some of them. Daredevil could feel the back of his leg struck with a bat by one of the thugs while another got a steel chain wrapped around his throat. "Make room boys" Bullseye approached" Look on the brightside" He spinkick's Daredevil to the stomach while one of the thugs with the chain is holding him"Least you'll go down fighting. You know the best part about this? Once this is over I'm going to celebrate my victory with Foggy"

Observing on the scaffold Shari crouched down and pulled up a rifle

more_horiz
Suspenseful man!!! Suspenseful!!!

Although in a scene like this. It needs no suspense music!! Helps make it more intense

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She-Hulk stopped turning around at Titania. She puts both her hands behind her back and offered her chin to her"Give me you're best shot. Second rate"

Absorbing Man looked back at Nitro as he got up"Little buddy!" Nitro manuvers back and he caused the wood to explode. Absorbing Man breaths a sigh of relief then he scowles at"You green b---h you could have killed him!"

More of the thugs approached Daredevil as he valiently fend off some of them. Daredevil could feel the back of his leg struck with a bat by one of the thugs while another got a steel chain wrapped around his throat. "Make room boys" Bullseye approached" Look on the brightside" He spinkick's Daredevil to the stomach while one of the thugs with the chain is holding him"Least you'll go down fighting. You know the best part about this? Once this is over I'm going to celebrate my victory with Foggy"

"You....you b-ch! Best shot? BEST SHOT? ALRIGHT THEN! TAKE THIS!" Titania yelled out and charged She-Hulk and swung at her but instead of going after her face, she struck at She-Hulk's throat, sending her flying down the street, through a truck, across a parking lot and into and across a building lobby.

"Hulk." She smirked and spin kicked him, sending him flying into a building, then turning around and thunderclapping up to where Nitro was, knocking him back.

"Foggy..Foggy...." No, no, no. Never again.
Matt was on the roof again, blood pouring out of his wounds. He could only watch as Elektra struggled against Bullseye, listen to the battle cries as Bullseye took her apart. "You're good baby. But I'm magic." And then he stabbed her. He listened to her cry of agony as the blade pierced her heart. He held her in his arms, cradled her dying body.
And now it was happening again. Bullseye had targeted his friend, Foggy Nelson, and tortured and wounded him for his own amusement. If Matt did not stop him here, Bullseye would go on killing. Never again.
He turned his billy club backwards and shot it out, the club hitting the man holding him in the family jewels. Matt then slammed the back of his head against the man, knocking him out. This actually helped clear Matt's head a bit. He kept going, rolling on his back and onto his feet. His legs were aching from the wooden bat. A sniper bullet passed him, cutting his face but he just barely managed to avoid it. He was struck by Bullseye across the face but managed to at least hit his nose with his billy club. The thugs swarmed him, striking and swining and stabbing at him with Matt barely able to fight them off. This wasn't working, he had figured that out. His radar sense was going crazy but there was....something. Something he could almost see. Something he had seen when he first came in. Daredevil elbowed a thug and grabbed a weapon from him, knocked two thugs away from him, leaped up on top of the head of another and then leaped into the air, swinging wildly with the club and tossed the large knife he had stolen through the air.
Shari fired.
Matt's wild swinging only served to slightly deflect the bullet but it his shoulder. Matt yelled out and landed on his back, rolling over to his stomach.
The knife however, continued on and pierced into the machine Shari had been using earlier, piercing into it up to the hilt and short circuting the machine, shutting off not only the sound, but the lights as well.
The thugs jumped at Daredevil but only hit the ground as the lights went out.

Everyone paused and looked around, searching for him.

A few moments passed and then a voice rang out.
"Welcome to my world."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You....you b-ch! Best shot? BEST SHOT? ALRIGHT THEN! TAKE THIS!" Titania yelled out and charged She-Hulk and swung at her but instead of going after her face, she struck at She-Hulk's throat, sending her flying down the street, through a truck, across a parking lot and into and across a building lobby.

"Hulk." She smirked and spin kicked him, sending him flying into a building, then turning around and thunderclapping up to where Nitro was, knocking him back.

Matt was on the roof again, blood pouring out of his wounds. He could only watch as Elektra struggled against Bullseye, listen to the battle cries as Bullseye took her apart. "You're good baby. But I'm magic." And then he stabbed her. He listened to her cry of agony as the blade pierced her heart. He held her in his arms, cradled her dying body.
And now it was happening again. Bullseye had targeted his friend, Foggy Nelson, and tortured and wounded him for his own amusement. If Matt did not stop him here, Bullseye would go on killing. Never again.
He turned his billy club backwards and shot it out, the club hitting the man holding him in the family jewels. Matt then slammed the back of his head against the man, knocking him out. This actually helped clear Matt's head a bit. He kept going, rolling on his back and onto his feet. His legs were aching from the wooden bat. A sniper bullet passed him, cutting his face but he just barely managed to avoid it. He was struck by Bullseye across the face but managed to at least hit his nose with his billy club. The thugs swarmed him, striking and swining and stabbing at him with Matt barely able to fight them off. This wasn't working, he had figured that out. His radar sense was going crazy but there was....something. Something he could almost see. Something he had seen when he first came in. Daredevil elbowed a thug and grabbed a weapon from him, knocked two thugs away from him, leaped up on top of the head of another and then leaped into the air, swinging wildly with the club and tossed the large knife he had stolen through the air.
Shari fired.
Matt's wild swinging only served to slightly deflect the bullet but it his shoulder. Matt yelled out and landed on his back, rolling over to his stomach.
The knife however, continued on and pierced into the machine Shari had been using earlier, piercing into it up to the hilt and short circuting the machine, shutting off not only the sound, but the lights as well.

"Welcome to my world."

"Anyone whose not unconcious get you're lazy butts up now"Bullseye said then smiled and applauded Daredevil"Two things. The Kingpin not only own's the majority of New York but this building aswell. And another." The lights went back on and a second sonic soundwave erupted and the thirty remaining thugs got back up on their feet and rearmed themselves"Always have a backup, in this case a back up power generator, and booby trap" He wipped the blood from his nose and looked up to see Shari firing at Daredevil's arm while he was disoriented"Thats gotta sting" He looked at Shari"You ok"

"Going to have words when this is over" Shari said as her arm still sting a little from the club but still functional enough to hit her target. The Thugs get their revenge on Daredevil by one of them hitting him in the stomach with a bat. It was enough for him to cough up blood. While another fired a combo punch to the chest with brass knuckles. Two more men with chains restrained both Daredevil's wrist by pulling them wide apart

"Hold him"Bullseye commanded then twirls the Sai. He uses his other hand to wipe the blood from his nose and smear it on the side of Daredevil's face"You owe me one" He took the Sai and cut across Daredevil's chest. It hurt but he didn't cry out. Bullseye signaled another thug to come over"Valiant effort friend. I'm going to remember that" He gave the thug the Sai and he alligned it do the center of Daredevil's chest"Poetic isn't it." Bullseye stepped back. Shari kept the gun at Daredevil's neck incase he tries to escape again while Bullseye spoke to Daredevil"Two vigilantees with the same weapon" He prepares for a spin kick to pierce the Sai in Daredevil's chest till all of a sudden.

Darkness

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" Bullseye said then he hears the sound of the two men holding Daredevil being killed

Shari aimed at the target but something sharp pierced her hand

"Tell me something Bullseye" A voice all to familiar to Bullseye spoke"Who the hell are you?" he called out

As he adjusted to the darkness he could see Daredevil free and a figure from the past that stopped Bullseye in his tracks

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk Elektr10

"Do you believe in ghost?"

His eyes fixated on Elextra holding a bloodied Sai in one hand, not noticing the other four shadowy figures behind her"Well kiss my ass" he threw the Sai at Elektra who vanished in the darkness"Yoink!" A voice called out

Elektra appeared again holding both of her Sai's again then the four other shadowy figures revealed themselves

"Lost something dude?"

Marvel/CAU: Daredevil & She-Hulk Teenag10

"What the hell?"Shari said while seeing four grown turtles before Bullseye who looked as surprised as she is

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shari fired.

"Welcome to my world."

"Anyone whose not unconcious get you're lazy butts up now"Bullseye said then smiled and applauded Daredevil"Two things. The Kingpin not only own's the majority of New York but this building aswell. And another." The lights went back on and a second sonic soundwave erupted and the thirty remaining thugs got back up on their feet and rearmed themselves"Always have a backup, in this case a back up power generator, and booby trap" He wipped the blood from his nose and looked up to see Shari firing at Daredevil's arm while he was disoriented"Thats gotta sting" He looked at Shari"You ok"

"Going to have words when this is over" Shari said as her arm still sting a little from the club but still functional enough to hit her target. The Thugs get their revenge on Daredevil by one of them hitting him in the stomach with a bat. It was enough for him to cough up blood. While another fired a combo punch to the chest with brass knuckles. Two more men with chains restrained both Daredevil's wrist by pulling them wide apart

"Hold him"Bullseye commanded then twirls the Sai. He uses his other hand to wipe the blood from his nose and smear it on the side of Daredevil's face"You owe me one" He took the Sai and cut across Daredevil's chest. It hurt but he didn't cry out. Bullseye signaled another thug to come over"Valiant effort friend. I'm going to remember that" He gave the thug the Sai and he alligned it do the center of Daredevil's chest"Poetic isn't it." Bullseye stepped back. Shari kept the gun at Daredevil's neck incase he tries to escape again while Bullseye spoke to Daredevil"Two vigilantees with the same weapon" He prepares for a spin kick to pierce the Sai in Daredevil's chest till all of a sudden.

Darkness

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" Bullseye said then he hears the sound of the two men holding Daredevil being killed

"Tell me something Bullseye" A voice all to familiar to Bullseye spoke"Who the hell are you?" he called out

As he adjusted to the darkness he could see Daredevil free and a figure from the past that stopped Bullseye in his tracks

His eyes fixated on Elextra holding a bloodied Sai in one hand, not noticing the other four shadowy figures behind her"Well kiss my ass" he threw the Sai at Elektra who vanished in the darkness"Yoink!" A voice called out

Elektra appeared again holding both of her Sai's again then the four other shadowy figures revealed themselves

"Lost something dude?"

"What the hell?"Shari said while seeing four grown turtles before Bullseye who looked as surprised as she is

"......Okay, just how hard did I get hit?" Matt asked. He picked himself up, grabbing at his chest. "Turtles....there are...giant...turtle men here....and...E-Elek...Elektra? Are you?"

more_horiz
She-Hulk winked at the audience then she sees Titania make an aim at her throat she countered it by catching her wrist then flipping her on the ground hard then superjumped in the air then comes down saying"Oh Yeah!!!!"She drives an elbow to Titania andthe two crashed through the city streets and into the sewer waters. She-Hulk emurged from the waters"Gross"

Absorbing Man groaned as he tried to pick himself back up

Nitro got up and shook his head. Ears ringing like hell"If thats how you wanna play it" He clapped his hands then a loud explosion sent Savage She-Hulk crash through the building"Bloody hell I need an asprin"Nitro said clutching his head

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
She-Hulk winked at the audience then she sees Titania make an aim at her throat she countered it by catching her wrist then flipping her on the ground hard then superjumped in the air then comes down saying"Oh Yeah!!!!"She drives an elbow to Titania andthe two crashed through the city streets and into the sewer waters. She-Hulk emurged from the waters"Gross"

Absorbing Man groaned as he tried to pick himself back up

Nitro got up and shook his head. Ears ringing like hell"If thats how you wanna play it" He clapped his hands then a loud explosion sent Savage She-Hulk crash through the building"Bloody hell I need an asprin"Nitro said clutching his head

"IIIIIIIIIIII HAAAATTTTTEEEEE YYYOOOOUUUU!" Titania called up to She-Hulk as she washed away by the sewer water.

The explosion sent her flying out of the building and into the street. She slammed into a car, wrecking it. "Ow."
She got up, lifted up the car, broke it in half and then charged Absorbing Man again, leaping up into the air and slamming the parts of the car onto him, using them like boxing gloves as she repeatedly smacked him with them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Shari fired.

"Welcome to my world."

Darkness

"Lost something dude?"

"......Okay, just how hard did I get hit?" Matt asked. He picked himself up, grabbing at his chest. "Turtles....there are...giant...turtle men here....and...E-Elek...Elektra? Are you?"

"Bust some heads" Raphael yelled and he charged at the stunned thugs with Donatello joining the charge

Elektra nods at Daredevil then he felt Michalangelo pat Daredevil on the shoulder"Clean up the riff raff first. Questions later." He looked up to see Shari ripping the bottom of her shirt off to seal the hand wound"Dibs on the hottie with the gun" he said then leaped up

"Leonardo, nice to meet you" Leo said to Daredevil

more_horiz
So Guy. Hows that for a Big Damn Hero moment Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
So Guy. Hows that for a Big Damn Hero moment Razz

Daredevil's reaction was priceless. Laughing
Also, major kudos to Matt for finding a way to turn the situation to his advantage, even if Bullseye revealed they had a backup plan.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply